PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 205

nests
Thu, 11-24-2005, 10:58 AM
Click here (http://shonenjump.free.fr/Bleach.zip)
[quote]
(Ikkaku is enveloped in a vortex of his own reiatsu.)

Yumichika 

Keigo Wh... what the

Yumichika ... I see...

PSJ
Thu, 11-24-2005, 03:38 PM
That was some seriously cool shit. It was kind of expected that Ikkaku's ban kai would be something that increased his power and speed but i liked how his Ryuushin Hoozukimaru turned out.

Ikkaku is just getting cooler and cooler, i wouldn't be suprised if all of the good guys achieve ban kai including Rukia. They will not have a chance against the Allankar if they don't and they won't even be able to make the Vastadoore's break a sweat. I would like to see how Chad and Orihime will power up if they ever will, would be cool if Chad turned Shinigami, one ofthe most powerful blades ever hehe.

Splash!
Thu, 11-24-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
i wouldn't be suprised if all of the good guys achieve ban kai including Rukia. They will not have a chance against the Allankar if they don't and they won't even be able to make the Vastadoore's break a sweat. I would like to see how Chad and Orihime will power up if they ever will, would be cool if Chad turned Shinigami, one ofthe most powerful blades ever hehe.

I think that is very likey, given that i highly doubt that the main character will be going through all the arrancaar, but then again we do have the other captains with bankais so we dont necessarily need more bankais. Maybe Chad powering up into something stronger would be good but i dont wanna see any more than that. If anything, i wanna see people like Kyouraku, Ukitake and Byakuya step up. I would prefer to see these guys in action rather than seeing an unnecessary amount of Bankais. Also, we have the vaizards too and i am thinking they arent super EVIL or anything like that so they could help out too.

I am wondering what happened to Tousen and Gin. Is Aizen experimenting on them or something? I would definitely like to see how insanely strong those two get after Aizen is done with them. They were Aizen's right hand men so i wouldnt be surprised if they end up being the strongest outta everyone else.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 11-24-2005, 08:57 PM
Great chapter. I hate those Bankai's that are giant creatures. I prefer ones like Ichigo's. A sword is not
meant to be that big.

Assassin
Thu, 11-24-2005, 10:42 PM
nests, when the scanlation comes out, could you please put it in your first post. I hate having to look thru like 5 pages for the link.

Kool chapter. Im actually disappointed with ikakku's bankai. Unlike pehonix, i prefer bankai's that arent just bigger versions of the weapon. Bankai's should be somehting different all together, but just a bigger weapon.

however, i can't say i was surprised by ikkaku's bankai. It makes sense that someome from the 11th division would have a bankai that was an enourmous weapon.

I really wish that not everyone one busts out bankais now in order to defeat the arrancar. Not that there are all that manny people left. Renji has bankai, ikkaku now has bankai, hitsuguya obviously has bankai, ichigo has bakai, and urahara also has bankai. The only people left now are pretty boy, who i think wont have his own fight, rukia who's gonna be saved by ichigo, matsumoto who's with hitsuguya and the earth gang who'll most likely get help from urahara.

I guess the next few months will just be the various fights, unless we get another intervention from aizen like during the execution. Cant wait to see what happens.

urahara_rulez
Thu, 11-24-2005, 10:51 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif!! ikkaku rocks!!!

Does this meant that he was holding back on ichigo all the time? if he had released bankai when they first met... ichigo would have been slaughtered...

Assassin
Thu, 11-24-2005, 11:12 PM
no, he wasn't holdign back on ichigo. Its no like the 11th division to accept defeat if theres a chance for victory. He most likely achieved bankai fairly recently, probably after ichigo and the gang came back to earth.

Edit: just remembered something....

Edorado* ...What is... Bankai...?

If this translation is correct (and even if it isn't, the real thing can't be that far off), does this mean that teh arrancar dont have bankai?

Munsu
Fri, 11-25-2005, 12:17 AM
No, it means that he doesn't know what it is...

Assassin
Fri, 11-25-2005, 01:15 AM
well obviously....but even the most usless of shinigami know what bankai is. For an elite arrancar to not know bankai, i would assume its because he's never seen it before, ergo none of the arrancar have achieved bankai yet.

kooshi
Fri, 11-25-2005, 02:45 AM
M7 has a MQ version of Ch205 available at www.bleach7.com

Munsu
Fri, 11-25-2005, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by: Assassin
well obviously....but even the most usless of shinigami know what bankai is. For an elite arrancar to not know bankai, i would assume its because he's never seen it before, ergo none of the arrancar have achieved bankai yet.

Arrancar's don't have a 10,000+ year old history so that bankai would be common knowledge as it is in Soul Society... So that this specific arrancar doesn't know what bankai is, doesn't tell us much...

Aizen can do bankai, and he is with the arrancars... so that this arrancar doesn't know what bankai is, doesn't mean that his boss can't do it...

Splash!
Fri, 11-25-2005, 06:03 PM
Ju Ni Scanlation Available (http://roachhost.com/ju-ni/)

nests
Fri, 11-25-2005, 07:01 PM
Thanks splash

Phoenix20578
Fri, 11-25-2005, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the link.

Looks like Ikaku not ussing any kidou was a good thing. His bankai is amazingly powerful. I like the Bankais
that need to be used with your hand and strength. Edorado is going down.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 11-25-2005, 10:14 PM
I think Kenpachi will be proud since it's not a glammy bankai.

Totally awesome.

darkmetal505
Sat, 11-26-2005, 06:53 PM
now who would have thought this would happen?

kAi
Sat, 11-26-2005, 08:13 PM
This Bankai suits Ikakku and is good for him.
All the people that came down probably have Bankai, wouldn't be suprising.

mage
Sun, 11-27-2005, 12:04 AM
only a handful of people are ever supposed to have bankai. they better not start giving it to every shitty character.

EpyonNext
Sun, 11-27-2005, 02:28 AM
Good thinkg Ikakku isn't shitty then.

When I saw his Bankai, I was like....holy shit, what is it?! I can't wait to see it animated.

Kensee
Sun, 11-27-2005, 05:28 AM
Haha it suits him allright, this pulls me to the thought that MAYBE ... one day .. Kenpachi pulls out a shikai form? (I'm not expecting bankai anytime soon).

So when the crimson dragon burns fully red, he will be fullied powerd up? And was that one attack at the end the final attack of the batttle? (some of the transaltions werent very clear on the raw)

Edit: wups didnt see the last page -_- there wasnt a final strike haha

PSJ
Sun, 11-27-2005, 07:46 AM
I think so, both went in full power in a strength vs. strength showdown. They will probably be pretty beaten if they both survive.

darkmetal505
Tue, 11-29-2005, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by: mage
only a handful of people are ever supposed to have bankai. they better not start giving it to every shitty character.

no not DBZ super sayian gazillion again!