PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 285 Raw

nests
Thu, 11-24-2005, 10:50 AM
Link 1 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=66UPI7KF)
Link 2 (http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=178G0XJCS9AM12G47XBI71QXXL)
Link 3 (http://rapidshare.de/files/8084278/Naruto_285.zip.html)

CHAPTER 285 TRANSLATION

Page 1:

Title: The "root" man

The highest elite of the ANBU has turned away from Konoha! Codename "Yamato", currently thinking about the conclusion of the new team?

Page 2:

Yamato: Anyway...
Yamato: From now on, the four of us are going to start a mission right away.

Yamato: ...which means...
Yamato: There's no time for you to get used to be with each other in the same pen.
Yamato: So, present yourselves.

OVER-THREATENING, TWO AGAINST ONE... WORRYING.

Naruto: Uzumaki Naruto

Sakura: Haruno Sakura

Sai: I am Sai.

Yamato: Well, somehow, introductions have been made.
Yamato: I'm now going to explain the mission of the Kakashi team.

Page 3:

Yamato: The four of us.
Yamato: will be going for the World Bridge... We are to take and bring back a spy from "Akatsuki" infiltrated in Orochimaru's organisation.

Yamato: This is an opportunity to get
Yamato: Information about Orochimaru and Uchiha Sasuke.

Yamato: A valuable source of information will fall into our hands,
Yamato: So that we can draft strategies for both assassinating Orochimaru and taking back Sasuke.

Yamato: Put your heart in this!

Page 4:

Yamato: One hour from now, meet me at the main gate!
Yamato: After having prepared your weapons.
Yamato: Let's go!

Naruto: This Sai bastard... I can't stomach him!

Naruto: Why do we have this guy to replace Sasuke...
Naruto: Three people in the Kakashi team is plenty!

Sakura: He certainly has a sharp tongue but... This Sai, don't you think he somehow resembles Sasuke-kun?
Sakura: The face, or the voice...

Page 5:

Naruto: HA! ABSOLUTELY NO RESEMBLANCE!
Naruto: SASUKE IS COOLER...
Naruto: No he was not.... He was preferable.

Sakura: Isn't it? Sasuke-kun was a bit cooler than Sai.

Naruto: NOT JUST A BIT! SASUKE WAS COMPLETELY PREFERABLE!!

Page 8:

ANBU guy: .... Nice move.
ANBU guy: Got it?... Never let down your guard.

Sai: What is it? ...Sempai.

Page 9:

ANBU guy: Take this...
ANBU guy: It's a present from Danzou-sama.

ANBU guy: Got it? You have been awarded a top secret mission.
ANBU guy: You're the one to carry out Danzou-sama's will to ensure the future of the village.

Page 9:

Cat: MEOW! (Actually, he said something like F*** B***, but I'm not sure of the translation)

ANBU guy: ...A cat?...

ANBU guy: Anyway. No mistakes will be tolerated.

Page 10:

Sai: I understand.

ANBU guy: You...
ANBU guy: Still carrying that thing around?...

Sai: ...This....

ANBU guy: In "root"...
ANBU guy: We have no name.
ANBU guy: We have no feelings...

Page 11:

Sai: We have no past
Sai: ...We have no future.
Sai: Only the mission.....

ANBU guy: We are supporting the big tree called Konoha from inside the earth, where the eyes can't see.
ANBU guy: We are the will of the "roots".
ANBU guy: Don't forget it.

Sai: Yes.

Page 12:

Tsunade: Is it so?... It's already like this?...

Sakura: Yes...

Tsunade: .... It can't be helped...
Tsunade: Anyway, you keep good control of Naruto.

Sakura: I'll try to do my best but...

Tsunade: Come in!

Page 13:

Sakura: (Who is it?)

Tsunade: Danzou?...
Tsunade: What is it?

Page 14:

Danzou: The one commanding Sai's platoon.
Danzou: Were you able to take a top ANBU man?
Danzou: Tusnade-hime.

Tsunade: Out of those from the time when the Sandaime was in office,
Tsunade: I've selected the one who was the best expert.

Danzou: .....Wonderful...

Danzou: Only, that guy... I wish the teaching of the trouble-hating, tight-assed Sandaime...
Danzou: Wouldn't be so ingrained in him.

Tsunade: ....Huh...

Danzou: Like were ingrained in the Sandaime
Danzou: the teachings of your grandfather. (The shodai)

Page 15:

Danzou: Anyway, I'm relieved.
Danzou: I'll be able to eat peacefully now...
Danzou: Bye...

Page 16:

Sakura: Who is it? ...This?

Tsunade: He's a man who was competing with the late Sarutobi-sensei, long ago, for the seat of the third Hokage.

Tsunade: Unlike the Sandaime, leader of a unyielding war clique based on a strict rational thinking.
Tsunade: He's Sai's boss.

Tsunade: As a disciple of the Sandaime in the moderate faction,
Tsunade: As the granddaughter of the shodai Hokage, he hates me.

Tsunade: It must be getting time ... Sakura.

Sakura: Yes... I'm leaving.

Page 18:

Yamato: Good! Then...
Yamato: The Kakashi team is now leaving!

THE DIRECTION IS THE WORLD BRIDGE! THE LEADER, YAMATO, AND SAI WITH THE HIDDEN BACKGROUND ARE INCLUDED... THE BORN AGAIN KAKASHI TEAM STARTS THE MISSION!!

END OF TRANSLATION

nests
Thu, 11-24-2005, 11:07 AM
Scanlation (http://www.sendspace.com/file/paa7f7)

Assertn
Thu, 11-24-2005, 12:34 PM
nothing too exciting.....they explain the meaning behind the term "root" for the organization. Kinda reminds me of that secret faction in that one star trek series....was it deep space 9? the one where a hidden group dealing with internal affairs would discreetly perform underhanded and frowned-upon tactics for the good of the federation.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 11-24-2005, 02:59 PM
I am pretty sure this is going to be the arc where Naruto distinguishes himself, or fails miserably to do so. I have my fingers crossed for the former. Please Kishi baby, don't let Narutos skills go the way of his mouth...

Hakeem_21
Thu, 11-24-2005, 06:33 PM
If he doesnt distinguish himself now he never will.

Terracosmo
Fri, 11-25-2005, 04:14 AM
Am I the only one who find Yamato's looks to be awfully generic in the boring way?

Hakeem_21
Fri, 11-25-2005, 09:17 AM
His looks are very boring but atleast according to Tsunade he has some skills.

chet_chetty
Fri, 11-25-2005, 05:54 PM
I think Sai will make Naruto look like a scrub like Sasuke to Naruto in the earlier episodes. Then Naruto will all the sudden do something cool and Sai will give Naruto his acceptance.

edit - either that or Sai will pretend to help them on their mission and fulfill his own agenda.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 11-25-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Am I the only one who find Yamato's looks to be awfully generic in the boring way?

Konoha ninja are supposed to be members in a military/paramilitary force, and consequently, should have some regularity amongst each ninjas dress. That headband isn't enough in my opinion. I think its high time the skills of someone wearing something generic was shown and glorified. Enough of these diva ninjas.

Psyke
Fri, 11-25-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
Konoha ninja are supposed to be members in a military/paramilitary force, and consequently, should have some regularity amongst each ninjas dress. That headband isn't enough in my opinion. I think its high time the skills of someone wearing something generic was shown and glorified. Enough of these diva ninjas.

Most of the jounins are still wearing the standard vest. I agree too many of the chuunins are getting their own clothes and don't seem at all like ninjas, but it does add to the variety of the apparel and clothes in konoha. Shikamaru was wearing the vest right?

Raven
Sat, 11-26-2005, 10:56 AM
Sai will probably turn on them during the misison. Then Naruto will beat him up and Sai will see the error of his ways and learn the value of friendship.

kAi
Sat, 11-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Learn more of Sai and the roots, he has his nice little drawing, so he still has some feeling and emotion that he can't get rid of, which will be his undoing. I hope the next chapter doesn't follow the same thing that happened when they left on the Zabuza mission.

milfhunter
Sun, 11-27-2005, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by: kAi
I hope the next chapter doesn't follow the same thing that happened when they left on the Zabuza mission.
A new team, a new mission; it could be a reset, but that wouldn't necessarily be bad. Hopefully, a new Zabuza will have a new Haku and Yamato goes apeshit on Neo Zabuza while Sai goes apeshit on Neo Haku so we can see what being an elite ANBU is all about because when Sasuke got owned by the crystal mirrors jutsu, he was still only gennin, which pales in comparison. Everything from here on out is going to be all about showcasing ANBU/ROOT prowess in direct contrast to Akatsuki; a rejuvenation of Konoha forces that neither Orochimaru and Akatsuki were expecting to rise from the ashes. When Kakashi realizes that Yamato doesn't go numb and comatose after completing missions, Yamato:Kakashi::Sasuke:Naruto.

Divinity
Tue, 11-29-2005, 03:28 PM
i bet Danzou is working for either Akatsuki or Orochimaru.

He is sending Sai to keep an eye on Naruto.

RasenDori
Tue, 11-29-2005, 06:12 PM
i doubt that danzou works for either. to me it seems like hes a zelot warmongering ultra patriot that has his own way of protecting konoha that doesnt abide by the peace loving standards of the village. i think he thinks that war strengthens the ninja and that peace weakens them (which also makes me think he would have been somewhat happy if orochimaru became the fourth, but since hes attacked the village once that probally makes him a villian in danzou's eyes too). i believe that danzou's goal is to instigate a war.

Yorma
Thu, 12-08-2005, 05:40 AM
omg-lol anbu guy is iruka-sensei ;U

Sapphire
Sat, 12-31-2005, 01:38 PM
Now that would be... interesting..