PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 161 Discussion

Kraco
Thu, 11-24-2005, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by: GLS
DB - Naruto 161 (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n161.torrent)

Personally, I think this was pretty close to the Kakashi's Mask episode (#101), what comes to the general theme and purpose. Not as funny, and a bit too simple, but this was certainly one of the best of the fillers so far (which is not to say much, unfortunately). But I was actually able to enjoy this episode, which is all I could hope for from a filler. I guess it's true what somebody said: When they try to make serious fillers, it's not gonna work. But when they don't even try, the results are a bit better.

In the long run episodes like this would get boring, but once in a while it's perfectly fine.

And if somebody wanted to see Lee action based on the preview... Well...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 11-24-2005, 06:19 AM
A++ episode! This was way better than Kakashi's mask.

I think it's great how we've been saying forever that Naruto should ask Gai to teach him taijutsu and he finally goes to do it and fucks it up.

Seriously though, what was up with Sakura giving that guy, like, the prostitute look.

The funny fillers are the best fillers people.

BioAlien
Thu, 11-24-2005, 06:37 AM
haha! this episode is funny, and naruto is stupid (like in every episode...)

Evil sakura!i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3883/evil7qu.jpg
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8763/evil23th.jpg

el_boss
Thu, 11-24-2005, 06:52 AM
Best episode ever. Man I haven't laughed that much at a Naruto episode ever. This episode somehow fealt like it was produced by the original scriptwriters.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 11-24-2005, 07:14 AM
Holy crispy crap that was Awesome, and MAN is Naruto stupid, superb episode.

Edit: I think the next episode has alot of potential as well.

ES
Thu, 11-24-2005, 07:55 AM
Just goes to show how fucked up in the brain Naruto is.

Fucking special, It might not be as good as the Kakashi mask Filler but just as damn heck funny!

Joo are teh silleh!

aznroyale
Thu, 11-24-2005, 09:14 AM
they got played

ES
Thu, 11-24-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by: aznroyale
i knew this eps was gonna be funny

Same here, I just did not realize how funny it really turned out to be. I think they shouldnt fuck with "trying"
to make serious fillers, instead they should just make parodies and hillarious episodes for a few weeks. That should at least revitalize some people's interests (mainly mine i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif ) in naruto.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 11-24-2005, 11:36 AM
The difference between the Kakashi Mask episode and this is that this episode you can actually believe happened, unlike the Mask episode where half of the characters are behaving out of character, you can believe that Tsunade could be bored enough to screw around with a couple non-ninja intruders, and you can believe that Naruto is stupid enough to fall for that, etc.

Kraco
Thu, 11-24-2005, 12:18 PM
Heh. You aren't giving much credit to Naruto. Well, not that he would deserve any...

Necromas
Thu, 11-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Finally, a filler where they portray Naruto's idiocy in a way thats actually funny, and Sakura giving the prostitute look was really wierd....

Still a funny filler though i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif (no more fish lips!)

darkmetal505
Thu, 11-24-2005, 01:52 PM
they did that blasting off thing like pokemon

Assertn
Thu, 11-24-2005, 03:55 PM
I think they went a little too far when they animated the monument's faces

el_boss
Thu, 11-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

I agree. It was like some bad Benny Hill joke or something.

Terracosmo
Thu, 11-24-2005, 04:53 PM
LOL @ the expressions of the hokage faces!

The ahou bird is top tier :S

Wow, an episode where Naruto wasn't annoying. Heaven shall begin to falleth!

DarthEnderX
Thu, 11-24-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss

I agree. It was like some bad Benny Hill joke or something.
Monty Python

UberSuperHACKER
Thu, 11-24-2005, 09:24 PM
its the best filler for the past bit... but it dosent even come CLOSE to Kakashi's Real Face... That was the BEST filler ever made hands down, this one had its moments But still nothing beats the scene in Kakashi's Real face when Naturo "accidently" THROWS a tea pot at Kakashi and he uses the entire table of food to block it........I rewinded and replayed that scene way too many times......

Like I said tho this one isn't that bad, I am getting sick of naruto being a RETARD tho, for a bit they kept making naruto get .... well..... better , "more mature".. then all of the sudden they made him revert to how he was in the first 10 episodes .. frainkly I am sick of it, Naruto is getting even more stupid? I mean seriously, I like it better when he is just accident prone...like in the waterfall episode when he stepped in poop... or in the Kohana sports festival when he kept getting SCREWED OVER on the way to the bathroom........this super ignorent naruto crap has to go... its getting old

Edort4
Thu, 11-24-2005, 09:57 PM
My sense of humor must be twisted. I didnt laugh even once. These naruto fillers only remind me that my life is 1 week shorter than on previous filler.

And the next 1 narutolleen... the topical plots that are left are: sport events, mechas, pervert teachers, aliens and samurais. One of these is going to fall.

P.S: I have a bad day so maybe im just missing the fun of this episode.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 11-24-2005, 11:43 PM
My sense of humor must be twisted. I didnt laugh even once. These naruto fillers only remind me that my life is 1 week shorter than on previous filler.

I try not to let that be the basis of when something is funny. Almost nothing actually makes me laugh out loud. Certainly nothing in this episode did. But I found it amusing for it's humor, and thats more than I've come to expect from fillers.

Board of Command
Fri, 11-25-2005, 12:06 AM
This episode was not funny in any way, shape or form. At least to me.

kooshi
Fri, 11-25-2005, 12:28 AM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a307/kooshi/vlcsnap-1024028.png

For some strange reason, this shot cracked me up so much.
As for the episode, it wasn't bad, but it also wasn't great. Still, better than the rest of the filler crap.

aznroyale
Fri, 11-25-2005, 02:13 AM
looks like he just woke up and reading a book making him feel erotic

Sirian
Fri, 11-25-2005, 03:58 AM
I didnt like that episode
Naruto was just too retarted, its not funny anymore...

The only good shot was the evil Sakura i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

BioAlien
Fri, 11-25-2005, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by: Sirian
Naruto was just too retarted, its not funny anymore...

he is alway retarted... but this time he was even more so it was a bit funny

el_boss
Fri, 11-25-2005, 06:39 AM
Mayby Naruto has the same condition as Homer Simpson, where he gets more stupid for every season that goes by. Soon they will find that he crammed a kunai up his nose as a child..

DarthEnderX
Fri, 11-25-2005, 07:58 AM
It really does seem that the more powerful he becomes the stupider he gets. I remember in the beginning of the series when he only knew one move, yeah, he acted like an idiot, but he was always beating people with complicated tricks involving clones and transformations. Now he's like, way more powerful than before, he's up to like 4 moves, and he can't win anything though anything but brute force. It's all just throw clones at him till I can get a Rasengan off.

Kraco
Fri, 11-25-2005, 08:39 AM
Well, hopefully that will change after the time jump. I doubt we have much hope as long as the fillers continue.

Aeon
Fri, 11-25-2005, 09:30 AM
I'm glad they found some way to involve Tenten, her new outfit looked cool.

redemption2
Fri, 11-25-2005, 09:34 AM
Anyone notice the cameos from the other arcs that were there for no apparent reason?

I saw that woman from the Bikochu arc eating dangos with Ibiki, then there's that Jounin with the steel toothpick selling dangos to the Icharu ramen guy and Sanshou-baasan from the curry arc, with this weird guy covered in bandages peeking around the corner. And then there's Inari and Tsunami from the Wave Country arc.

They took a page out of the Konoha Festival short for that one, bringing cameos of absolutely everyone even Itachi and Kisame, but this time there were fewer and they actually moved.

Kraco
Fri, 11-25-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by: redemption2
Anyone notice the cameos from the other arcs that were there for no apparent reason?

It would take a lot to make me watch a filler that carefully... Good picks, though.

nests
Fri, 11-25-2005, 11:15 AM
Pretty filler I liked how Kakashi pretended to be tricked

darkmetal505
Fri, 11-25-2005, 12:28 PM
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/45/capture2vz.jpg

is there something going on that we dont know about? Maybe this is where sakura learned to be evil

Neko Haruko
Fri, 11-25-2005, 12:39 PM
I BET THEY ARE HAVING HOT GIRL ON GIRL SEX!

But damn, Sakura looks kawai in that pic. ^^

The next filler does seem interestng. At first I thought they were describing Al. hahahaha

redemption2
Fri, 11-25-2005, 12:50 PM
News flash, there was also Anko and Sasame in the background during Naruto's scene with the Harem,

Cyberdude93
Fri, 11-25-2005, 01:24 PM
http://www.nuticulus.net/drscotsman/trash/images/sasuke.jpg

Sasuke? Just me?

Keno
Fri, 11-25-2005, 01:32 PM
pretty nice findings... I didnt notice any of them when I watched it.. Should watch it again

UberSuperHACKER
Fri, 11-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
It really does seem that the more powerful he becomes the stupider he gets. I remember in the beginning of the series when he only knew one move, yeah, he acted like an idiot, but he was always beating people with complicated tricks involving clones and transformations. Now he's like, way more powerful than before, he's up to like 4 moves, and he can't win anything though anything but brute force. It's all just throw clones at him till I can get a Rasengan off.

um... no, even when he had That is just a biproduct of fillers, look at the last few non-filler episodes, narutop was definatly getting stronger/ smarter, not more ignorent / piss poor with all his techniques, even the sauske vs Naruto fight, he did alot of stuff that plain kicked ass. Everything after that has been filler.

mage
Fri, 11-25-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by: Cyberdude93
http://www.nuticulus.net/drscotsman/trash/images/sasuke.jpg

Sasuke? Just me?

LOL wtf? Lee looks like a fucking sumo wrestler in that pic.

Assertn
Fri, 11-25-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by: mage

mage, did you even BOTHER to watch the episode?

Kraco
Fri, 11-25-2005, 02:39 PM

Maybe he was fooled just like Naruto... Heh heh...

Ero-Fan
Fri, 11-25-2005, 02:50 PM
God, that was funny. Its been a long time since he used the Harem no jutsu on anyone. Yeah, I think the is Sasuke as well. My first thought when Tenten talked to the fake Gai and Lee was "No way, could she really be as stupid as Naruto?" Thankfully, she wasn't. Hey, I don't know about you guys, but a day with Naruto would make me want to kill myself. He should be what Konoha uses to deter spies. Just set Naruto on them, tell Naruto he should help em, and they'll want to leave so fast.....

Assertn
Fri, 11-25-2005, 03:05 PM
Didn't he use harem no jutsu like.......3 episodes ago?

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 11-25-2005, 04:21 PM
i hated this eps why the hell they do this to naruto all the time. it's really annoying. F***ing people.yea i agree he is stupid but this much come on man that's really pushing it to the limit. not funny at all. and what the hell was that thing about the jews?

Ero-Fan
Fri, 11-25-2005, 04:45 PM
Shit, was it harem no jutsu or sexy no jutsu that he used in that episode? I can't remeber, and that episode isn't worth going back to rewatch. Well, if he did, my bad.

Kraco
Fri, 11-25-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
i hated this eps why the hell they do this to naruto all the time. it's really annoying. F***ing people.yea i agree he is stupid but this much come on man that's really pushing it to the limit. not funny at all. and what the hell was that thing about the jews?

Cool down, man. This was just a filler. If you get your blood pressure that up at this point, you are gonna have a stroke before the fillers are over.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 11-25-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: UberSuperHACKER

um... no, even when he had That is just a biproduct of fillers, look at the last few non-filler episodes, narutop was definatly getting stronger/ smarter, not more ignorent / piss poor with all his techniques, even the sauske vs Naruto fight, he did alot of stuff that plain kicked ass. Everything after that has been filler.

Bullshit, even before the fillers started his fights have been getting more and more straightforward. He doesn't win through misdirection anymore, he just uses as much of his power as he can and hope he overpowers his opponent! And against Sasuke even that didn't work.

Board of Command
Fri, 11-25-2005, 08:32 PM
Please, don't discuss an episode if you didn't watch it.

Jedi Guardian
Fri, 11-25-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG

DB stuck in a comment at the beginning of the last Bleach ep. along the lines of:
"Looking for hot female secretary. Must send naked pictures. Jews need not apply."

I'm assuming that was meant as a joke--i.e. "What could possibly make this paragraph even more offensive...? GOT IT!"

heero
Fri, 11-25-2005, 10:02 PM
wtf is this...naruto is not entertaining any more i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Edort4
Fri, 11-25-2005, 10:23 PM
I hope that in the near future naruto, lee, sakura and some1 else piss off a witch and get turned into monkeys. That way they can make stupid arcs and plots without looking a bad joke and a missrespect to kishimoto's work. Naruto Zoo! they could turn all the inhabitants of konoha into animals! Is stupid but maybe it could be funny and wouldnt make naruto overall quality fall into -200 or destroy the world that kishimoto created. Letting 2 unknown morons get to naruto or to the hokage, thanks goodness that akatsuki doesnt have ninja actors that could pass like 2 morons, get inside konoha rape hokage and kidnap naruto without even sweating.

This isnt serious, am I the only one geting the felling that they have turned an "adult" manga (bloody, violent, dramatic, and with good humor dose) into a 9 year kids show? and day by day it gets worse. If only were 1 or 2 fillers maybe it wouldnt suck so much but this is a masive bombing of absurdity.

Psyke
Fri, 11-25-2005, 10:37 PM
I didn't find this episode funny as well. And I agree with Edort4 that this anime currently feels like it's aimed at kids. But we all know better, so let's just wait patiently for the fillers to end.

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 11-25-2005, 11:14 PM
@Edort4 I'll second that.
@ Jedi Guardian i thoguht they meant the sword. cool thx man.

Naruto_Fan
Fri, 11-25-2005, 11:19 PM
i'm just hoping that since the episodes are now revolving around konoha, i'm hoping that they'll be dong the kakashi gaiden real soon. i'm thinking that it might come soon because kakashi actually makes an appearance a few times in this week's episode..

darkmetal505
Fri, 11-25-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto_Fan
i'm just hoping that since the episodes are now revolving around konoha, i'm hoping that they'll be dong the kakashi gaiden real soon. i'm thinking that it might come soon because kakashi actually makes an appearance a few times in this week's episode..

dattebayo said 22 more weeks of fillers or something (less now). Kakashi gaiden isnt filler material. So probably not soon.

Board of Command
Fri, 11-25-2005, 11:27 PM
Watching this episode is the first time in in which I considered turning it off and deleting it midway. It was that bad. 22 more weeks? goddamn...

darkmetal505
Fri, 11-25-2005, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Watching this episode is the first time in in which I considered turning it off and deleting it midway. It was that bad. 22 more weeks? goddamn...

yea but that was during one of the curry of life arc episodes. I think its 18 more weeks now.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 11-26-2005, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505

Originally posted by: Naruto_Fan
dattebayo said 22 more weeks of fillers or something (less now). Kakashi gaiden isnt filler material. So probably not soon.
Yeah, but they were paraphrasing what the studio guy said. What he actually said was that the time skip in the manga wasn't happening till the start of the spring season. Since Kakashi gaiden takes place before the skip, it could very well be in before then.

What Dark said. 18 to go.

Honinbou
Sat, 11-26-2005, 03:09 AM
isn't it time to make naruto a bit more serieus? the anime AND the character I mean i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
becuz this was a episode what wasn't worth to spend 20 minutes of my life for watching i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
hehe dan I'm w8ing fot the spring i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

UberSuperHACKER
Sat, 11-26-2005, 12:25 PM

Originally posted by: UberSuperHACKER

Bullshit, even before the fillers started his fights have been getting more and more straightforward. He doesn't win through misdirection anymore, he just uses as much of his power as he can and hope he overpowers his opponent! And against Sasuke even that didn't work.

When did the filler start then ? Think about it and Actually go back and watch the last few episodes BEFORE this filler crap started.... BEFORE you wreite down your random opinions. I mean DO YOU REALIZE taht the sauske naturo fight was the last bit of real episodes.. that Everything else has been fillers?

and you should really go back and watch the NON FILLER fights, naruto was getting clever....then the fillers.... Naruto acts like you say (just tries to OVER POWER his opponent). Naruto also does this in the first few episodes (haku and what not)..........but did he just try to over power Garra? did he just try to over power Neji? NO

If you mean in GENERAL then its how ALL FIGHTS WORK, if two people get in a fight you are gonna try and win as soon as possible, and If that dosent work your going to have to resort to more complicated things.

BUT ANYWAY the point is the fillers have been going on so lng I do not think people REMEMBER WTF naruto was doing towards the end of what was NOT FILLER, and Like I said... he was growing up... getting less stupid,

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 11-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Naruto was clever with Neji, but Naruto vs. Gaara was overpowered to the max man. Nothing strategic about that fight.

masamuneehs
Sat, 11-26-2005, 05:12 PM
Damnit. Just after I swear I'll never download another filler episode of Naruto again...

Now people are saying that this filler was actually funny and enjoyably comical? Fucking Christmas! A guy just can't take a firm stance... So, so I guess I'm off to DB to subject myself to yet another Naruto filler helping. You people better not be leading me in circles.

Kraco
Sat, 11-26-2005, 06:00 PM
Heh. If you don't want to watch the fillers, it might be best to avoid these discussion threads... Otherwise something might catch your attention, and keep bugging you until you have checked it out for yourself! Considering that Naruto was a good series before the fillers, there's a high chance of that happening, just for old times sake if for nothing else.

KoKo37
Sat, 11-26-2005, 08:01 PM
lols , imo this espisode was pretty good for a filler XD, with that being said This espisode sucked!! lol, it had some funny moments like when naruto was like "My eyes have been opened" pretty much that scene was the only funny part 4 me lol, evil sakura was pretty good too XD

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 11-27-2005, 03:11 AM
Do you ever preview your posts before you send them Koko?

You know, to see how inane and incoherent they are, that is.

Kensee
Sun, 11-27-2005, 05:39 AM
Good to see the big slug back in again .. I didn't know summons could be sick o.o.

Previews of the next episode show something of an exorcism? o.O wha?

kenren
Sun, 11-27-2005, 06:04 AM
the crow is damn right.

Kraco
Sun, 11-27-2005, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by: Kensee
Good to see the big slug back in again .. I didn't know summons could be sick o.o.

Heh. That was there only to prove that even a slug is smarter than Naruto, and can play a part in a plot.

masamuneehs
Sun, 11-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Ok, this episode was actually pretty darn hilarious.

Those two idiots in disguise where just, I mean, a fat Lee! That alone is priceless.

Kakashi pretending to get duped by their ruse (and Naruto actually getting duped) made my day, along with the slow-motion bucket of shit heading!

And yeah, Sakura was really weird in this episode. Was that supposed to be seductive? It was more like Exorcist freaky...

Ten-ten sporting a new outfit! She's looking Go~~~~ood!

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 11-27-2005, 05:39 PM
I love when Tenten sports a different outfit from her normal pink.

Her VA has the most adorable voice too, i wish I had a woman who sounded more Ten-Ten and less NAG-NAG.

Kraco
Sun, 11-27-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
Her VA has the most adorable voice too, i wish I had a woman who sounded more Ten-Ten and less NAG-NAG.

I wish I had a woman who could summon kitchen utensils like Ten-Ten... (Although it would be positive if she didn't throw them around too much.)

Doctor
Sun, 11-27-2005, 11:20 PM
I just finished watching the espisode and yeah it sucked. I didn't read all the replys but it seems like alot of people thought this episode was good. Compared to the Kakashi filler, you gotta be kidding if you thought this was better. Even if you didn't think either episode was funny, at least the Kakashi episode was not , um... stupid. But yes, it is you own opinion. I thought that like most of the fillers the music was not well put. Especially the hardcore fighting type music. It's almost like this: A commercial selling Ceral. A old man is sitting down eating it and the background music is heavy metal rock music. It just doesn't mix. Just like the music in the fillers. I thought it made it really dumb. The scenes where the fat Lee was all sparkling and stuff, they really reminded me of shows like pokemon . That stuff makes me kind of angry cause they're doing too much, it ruins the show. when i saw it, i was like "yuck! wtf." i can't stand those things. This episode is just like the rest, it's stupid and it ruins the reputation of Naruto. Even for fillers this stuff is embarassing. I didn't laugh at all during the show, it was torture. i can't wait till the fillers end.

Well, this is my opinion and sorry if i offended anyone.

mage
Sun, 11-27-2005, 11:36 PM

no, i haven't watched any of the fillers. i figured it was the shitty korean animation team at work again.

Kensee
Sun, 11-27-2005, 11:43 PM

no, i haven't watched any of the fillers. i figured it was the shitty korean animation team at work again.

You'd probably be kinda off if you didn't watch it and tried to discuss it ... case in point, there is no way in heck that even remotely looks like Lee.

HOTPROPHET
Mon, 11-28-2005, 12:01 AM
What Doctor said is right in a way... the show was really good for a filler in my opinion, but come on... they gotta stop making Naruto look like a freakin idiot. If you look back to the last episodes that were not considered fillers, during the big battle and the episodes before that, Naruto was smarter, more agile and was making more sense. In these fillers they kind of backtracked his "retard" personality back to the first episodes. I'm sure that when the story starts back up again in spring... he'll suddenly be completely different again, a little more grown up and mature. The fillers are killing him. Although, I'll patiently wait till these fillers end as I believe Naruto to be on top. I've been watching it week after week since episode 102 and won't give up. Naruto has a great story which most anime lack... it still feels as if the story has just begun and not dried on a season to season basis.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 11-28-2005, 12:23 AM
Why do you people want him to be smarter?

Damn if he has a limitless source of power AND he's brilliant, what then? It kinda amuses me to have a lead character who's a total dolt.

HOTPROPHET
Mon, 11-28-2005, 01:04 AM
I understand your point Heretic, it's good that he has some idiocity in him for the humor... but come on, the filler is making him worse than the actual manga originally gave him at this point in the story. We don't want him to be a total brick. Soon they'll be giving him the DOWN syndrom.

Divinity
Mon, 11-28-2005, 09:42 AM
All I gotta say is.... When Kakashi said someone would fall for the disguises, I just KNEW that Naruto would be one of them.

LOL!!!

V
Mon, 11-28-2005, 08:05 PM
I didn't mind the episode, but all the characters didn't look like who they were supposed to be. I mean, Lee was fat and Gai was retarded.

TheNineTails
Mon, 11-28-2005, 09:03 PM
DId you even get what was going on in that episode? They weren't Lee and Gai...

masamuneehs
Mon, 11-28-2005, 09:36 PM
...some people are absolutley fucking ignorant bastards...

don't post if you didn't watch the damned episode! This is DISCUSSION, not a make-an-ass-out-of-yourself opportunity handing out...

And if you're being sarcastic or mocking than try to make it entertaining.

XanBcoo
Mon, 11-28-2005, 11:08 PM
This episode seemed intent on using just about every song in the sound track.

I think the only part I found funny (and not dumb) was the poo bucket thing. I guess I'm not above a little potty humor.

Oh, and Tenten was really cute.

TS8
Tue, 11-29-2005, 04:13 AM
Looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again?

redemption2
Tue, 11-29-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by: TS8
Looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again?

Actually yes. That last part with the impersonators was supposed to emulate Team Rocket's blasting off. They even had the whistling sound they make when they're flying, and the four point star with the ding at the end.

Then there was that football helmet thing that was supposed to rip on Eyeshield 21, who ripped on Naruto already with an Eyeshield Bunshin no Jutsu, so this is payback.

chet_chetty
Tue, 11-29-2005, 08:39 PM
oh shoot Sakura has a genjutsu ala Orochi..paralyzing freakiness