PDA

View Full Version : The 4 noble families

Konohamaru
Wed, 11-23-2005, 09:27 PM
So we know the Kuchiki's are one of them but did they ever mention the others?

Jedi Guardian
Wed, 11-23-2005, 09:41 PM
Shihouin--Yoruichi's family.
Shiba-Ganju's family.
the fourth... dunno

Inazuma
Thu, 11-24-2005, 02:04 AM
The fourth ... Could Ichigo be a part of it ?

Assassin
Thu, 11-24-2005, 02:49 AM
ichigo is human. the noble families have been a part of soul society for hundreds of years. there is no way ichigo can be part of the noble families.

Im thinking yama-ji is probably part of the fourth nible family. I mean, he is the commander of all of soul society. You'd think he'd come from a noble family as well.

Inazuma
Thu, 11-24-2005, 09:37 AM
It makes sense ... But how Ichigo could be so freaking strong without being a part of the Four NF ... Byakuya says taht they got superior Reiatsu level ... It'ld explain a lot about how he can be so strong

Carnage
Thu, 11-24-2005, 10:50 AM
Well, remember that guy that Rukia killed who was part of the shiba clan? I thought maybe Ichigo is something like the reincarnation of that guy cuz everyone thought they both look so alike. And then if ichigo was somehhow related to that guy from the Shiba clan, than wouldnt he be part of the Four Noble Families?(just a guess)

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 11-24-2005, 11:42 AM
I'm not ruling out the Kurosakis as a noble family either, Byakuya said those of noble birth are born with a higher reiatsu than normal, maybe it explains his strength.

aznroyale
Thu, 11-24-2005, 12:03 PM
Ichigo might be one of the four noble families he just learn ban kai like nothing

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 11-24-2005, 12:39 PM
You might wanna delete that spoiler.

KoKo37
Thu, 11-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by: aznroyale
Ichigo might be one of the four noble families he just learn ban kai like nothing

well didn't Urahara get bankai in 3 days or sumthing? its like a special thing that only certain people can do and nomally it takes 10 years to get bankai n another 10 years to master lol. ( also i kinda forgot waht Ura said but i think only certain peep can do it... lol )

Assassin
Thu, 11-24-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by: God#2
Well, remember that guy that Rukia killed who was part of the shiba clan? I thought maybe Ichigo is something like the reincarnation of that guy cuz everyone thought they both look so alike. And then if ichigo was somehhow related to that guy from the Shiba clan, than wouldnt he be part of the Four Noble Families?(just a guess)

If ichigo was his reincarnation, that still wouldnt mean they were 'related'. It could explain the super rietsu and all, but it wouldnt make him part of the shiba clan. Besides, am i the only one who finds it odd that a SOUL would be reincarnated as a HUMAN. usually people go from human to sould, not the other way around.

I'm not ruling out the Kurosakis as a noble family either, Byakuya said those of noble birth are born with a higher reiatsu than normal, maybe it explains his strength.

I dont get understand. what dont you guys get? Noble families = Soul Society......Ichigo = Human world where noble families dont exist. Unless ichigo was born in soul society and then his parents pulled a clark kent and sent him to the living world, the "ichigo is a noble" explanation doesnt work. Besides, by that reasoning, Kenpachi can also be a noble because hes just as strong as ichigo. OH WAIT! kenpachi was some lowly murderer from the slums. oh noes!

If you insist that ichigo is part of the noble families because of his immense reitsu, then there either has to be a fifth noble family that kenpachi belongs to, or kenpachi and ichigo must be related.

Again, that doenst prove anything. Ichigo bascically cheated his way to bankai. If he has learned bankai the proper way within shuch a short time, then yes maybe. But he just used a shortcut that urahara invented. It can be done by anyone with enough potential. Im certain most vice captains could learn bankai if they used that wierd doll thingy that yorouchi has.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 11-24-2005, 06:51 PM
Well, I have an argument for the Kurosakis possibly being noble but it involves the spoiler that I pointed out above.

Assassin
Thu, 11-24-2005, 10:37 PM
i know what you're referring to, and im not saying its not a possibility. Im just saying that the 'huge rietsu' explanation that most people are using to justify thier arguments doesn't work.

basically, what im trying to get at is: Noble family = Huge rietsu........Huge rietsu != noble family.

Turkish-S
Thu, 11-24-2005, 11:56 PM
yama-ji is a Kuchiki bcuzz when they ask rukia to join he was there with byakugan.. just a gues though.

Assassin
Fri, 11-25-2005, 12:07 AM
when they ask rukia to join?

join what?

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 11-25-2005, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by: Assassin
i know what you're referring to, and im not saying its not a possibility. Im just saying that the 'huge rietsu' explanation that most people are using to justify thier arguments doesn't work.

basically, what im trying to get at is: Noble family = Huge rietsu........Huge rietsu != noble family.

I'm just saying there's a stronger connection with the Kurosakis and Soul Society than just Ichigo's influence, there's a link somewhere down the line and while the huge reiatsu concern does leave plenty of holes and gaps in the equation, Ichigo was just a normal person.. so for him to gain such power when he shouldn't have been capable of doing so is a motif through the show and could point at the fact that Ichigo isn't all he seems.

Assassin
Fri, 11-25-2005, 01:12 AM
the quincy's were also just normal people, but they managed to gain quite a bit of power. Ichigo is a unique case, no doubt, but im sure at some point there were quincy's that had close to captain level power.

besides, i dont think souls just magically gain huge amounts of rietsu when they get to soul society. im sure those people probably had potential before they died. Ichigo was probably one of those people, especially since him and his family could see ghosts in the livnig world, and we know only people with rietsu can do that.

Turkish-S
Fri, 11-25-2005, 01:21 AM
when they ask rukia to join?

join what?

the Kuchiki family

aznroyale
Fri, 11-25-2005, 01:34 AM
its was an eps of her flashbacks, filler i think

Assassin
Fri, 11-25-2005, 03:14 AM
oh, i dont remember that. Well i suppose its possible, but most likely he was there cuz hes like the president of soul society. So something like adopting somsone into a noble family would probably be overseen by him.

XanBcoo
Fri, 11-25-2005, 11:23 PM
besides, i dont think souls just magically gain huge amounts of rietsu when they get to soul society
We know that even in SS, people who can use their rieatsu are special. We've seen this in several flashbacks. We've also seen the "normal" people in SS, who are just that. Normal.

Also, the Kurosaki's obviously aren't the 4th family, as Byakuya would have known it and not bitched about Ichigo being so naturally strong. I'm thinking it's either the Genryusai (Yama-jii) or someone unimportant.

Ban Kai
Sun, 11-27-2005, 03:15 PM
Genryusai cant be part of the Kuchiki's because he would be the head of the family instead of Byakuya because he is A LOT stronger. And Byakuya is the strongest head of the family in a long time.

ChaosK
Sun, 11-27-2005, 03:34 PM
ichigo is a hidden noble family, the 5th! kurosakis! lol.

Coriandria
Tue, 11-29-2005, 02:55 PM
besides, i dont think souls just magically gain huge amounts of rietsu when they get to soul society. im sure those people probably had potential before they died. Ichigo was probably one of those people, especially since him and his family could see ghosts in the livnig world, and we know only people with rietsu can do that.

That might explain why giving shinigami powers to humans is a capital offense. It's like giving them a heads up on their own spiritual powers that aren't supposed to be awakened/realized until after death. Maybe if it wasn't a crime tons of humans would learn to see and fight hollows themselves like the quincys or just get cool barrettes that can do weird things and there would be no need for shinigamis or worse the balance of souls would be so screwed up, the barrier between the real world and Soul Society would crumble or something like that.

XanBcoo
Tue, 11-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by: Coriandria
It's like giving them a heads up on their own spiritual powers that aren't supposed to be awakened/realized until after death.
Just to clarify

We know that even in SS, people who can use their rieatsu are special.
I'm pretty sure giving anyone Shinigami powers is a crime, but it's probably worse for humans since they're not even really supposed to know about Hollows or the afterlife.

ChaosK
Tue, 11-29-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by: Coriandria

That might explain why giving shinigami powers to humans is a capital offense. It's like giving them a heads up on their own spiritual powers that aren't supposed to be awakened/realized until after death. Maybe if it wasn't a crime tons of humans would learn to see and fight hollows themselves like the quincys or just get cool barrettes that can do weird things and there would be no need for shinigamis or worse the balance of souls would be so screwed up, the barrier between the real world and Soul Society would crumble or something like that.

acctually ichigo's spirit power was already oddly awakened, in episode 1 he could see ghosts, his whole family could, his whole family probably had high reiatsu. i dont think all humans are even supposed to have a drop of reiatsu, remember those who can survive on just water in soul society dont have reiatsu, its those who need solid foods are the ones who have reiatsu, which means even in soul soceity there are those without reiatsu, so it means not all humans of reiatsu. its not that its a crime to awaken a person's spirit energy, its that most people dont have any at all. and even if humans could fight hollows, human's bodies are still flesh, they wont recover like a shinigami's.

Kraco
Wed, 11-30-2005, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
and even if humans could fight hollows, human's bodies are still flesh, they wont recover like a shinigami's.

That's why humans fought as Quincys. From afar off the target. That way, they don't get hurt easily.

Torture
Wed, 11-30-2005, 08:01 AM
Ok this my first post here so hey. Now I think that Ichigo is part of the Shiba Noble family. Not only beacuse he looks identical to that Shiba chick (sorry forgot name) but also because of his huge Spirit force. Now i know he is human...but not all the way because has Uaraha (sp?) said. After Byakuya cut his link and chair or whatever they were called The death god powers he already had in him hid so they wouldnt be destroyed. Also they never say why the Shiba clan was destroyed. So it could be because the same type of thing that happened between Ichigo and Rukia happened between Ichigo's parents? That could explain why Byakuya is so intent on Rukia's execution to save his house. And that would explain Ichigo's huge spirit force because he would techinaly be head of the Shinba house.

ArcZero
Wed, 11-30-2005, 11:51 AM
well we can rule out the fact that Ichigo's a noble. cuz don't you think that when other shinigami hear his name they would ask him "hey, you a noble??"

XanBcoo
Wed, 11-30-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by: Torture
Ok this my first post here so hey. Now I think that Ichigo is part of the Shiba Noble family. Not only beacuse he looks identical to that Shiba chick (sorry forgot name) but also because of his huge Spirit force. Now i know he is human...but not all the way because has Uaraha (sp?) said. After Byakuya cut his link and chair or whatever they were called The death god powers he already had in him hid so they wouldnt be destroyed. Also they never say why the Shiba clan was destroyed. So it could be because the same type of thing that happened between Ichigo and Rukia happened between Ichigo's parents? That could explain why Byakuya is so intent on Rukia's execution to save his house. And that would explain Ichigo's huge spirit force because he would techinaly be head of the Shinba house.

The Shiba clan was never destroyed, and two of its known surviving members are not related to Ichigo in any way. Even assuming that he is Kaien's (who was not a chick) reincarnation, that doesn't mean he is related to the Shibas.

Ichigo is special, but I don't really think it has anything to do with him being part of a Noble family. At least, as far as we know at this point in the story.

Kraco
Wed, 11-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by: ArcZero
well we can rule out the fact that Ichigo's a noble. cuz don't you think that when other shinigami hear his name they would ask him "hey, you a noble??"

I'm not saying he's a noble, but even if he was, he is not carrying the name of a noble house. So the other shinigamis would have no idea, only hearing his name, that he belonged to any noble family.

With all the obsession about the noble families, it needs to be remembered those four families probably became noble families because of the high reiatsu - not the other way around. So, in the distant past, they were most likely just families like any other, but with their high spirit powers, they raised themselves above the ordinary populace.

Torture
Thu, 12-01-2005, 05:41 AM
Sorry guess i wasn't clear on that. Waht i ment by the chick was the fireworks chick Ganja's sister.

XanBcoo
Thu, 12-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Ichigo doesn't resemble Kukakku. 0.o

In any case, I agree with Kraco.

Oolite
Tue, 12-06-2005, 03:19 AM
Just some common sense:

Who's family crest is attached to the flying cape Ichigo wears?

Why does he get to wear it?

Where did Luke and Leia get their power?

FrogKing
Tue, 12-06-2005, 03:39 AM
^Dude , is that a theory or a spoiler? If that was a spoiler, then that'd be lame that you would post it here w/o warning. In not, then nice theory.

XanBcoo
Tue, 12-06-2005, 03:49 AM
Seems to be jsut a half-assed theory. The cape Ichigo wears is Yoroichi's. She leant it to him if I'm not mistaken, that's why it has her family crest on it.

Ichigo gets to wear it because he needed a way to get up to where Rukia was. Yoroichi explained this to Soi Fong I think (I know she does tell her something about the cape).

And Luke and Leia get their powers...from the force, I guess. Perhaps their ablitliy to use the force well came from Anakin, but that's pretty irrelevent.

Kovash
Tue, 12-06-2005, 05:55 AM
Wait, the Shiba weren't destroyed?

So all that alluding to the shame of a family falling juxtaposed against Ganju and that dead guy that Rukia killed was just... nothing?

As for my theory; I don't think Ichigo is anyone reincarnated, if anything he has a second soul running around inside him (sorta like the Kyuubi in Naruto, though I'm sure SOMEONE will be offended by the comparison) which is the only forseable way I can tihnk of to explain how you have Ichigo AND another thing inside him that is all hollowed and stuff.

In anycase, the point is that wether he IS reincatnated or not, Ichigo has nothing to do with the organised noble families in Soul Society.

As to the acctual question, obviously you have the... god I suck at remembering names.

- Kuchiki
- That famliy the cat was part of, though I'm sure that bee lady mentioned something aobut it getting disgraced when cat lady left. (Though interesting that the bee lady was part of a clan devoted to serving the head of the intelligence unit, and now that she IS the head, wether they have another clan devoted to her, or her clan itself has risen to prominance.)
- Captain of 1st squad is an obvious choice, though no proof as of yet.
- I can then only guess that either Shibas are still noble (not likely) or that healer lady person (which is purely guesswork but she'd be my best bet)