PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 246

el_boss
Wed, 11-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Note: Do not watch this if you haven't seen all episodes preceding 246.

One Piece 246 by GeruSama (http://gerusama.edwardk.info/%5BGeruSama.com%5D_One_Piece_246_%5BHDTV%5D_SUBBED %5B47F54A28%5D.avi.torrent)

Weee! New ending.

Aeon
Wed, 11-23-2005, 07:34 PM
I'm almost up to this point, getting 233/234 now, downloads are taking forever though. Question for you, does Ao Kiji show up again or was it a one time appearance till a much later time like they just did with Doflamingo?

el_boss
Wed, 11-23-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon
I'm almost up to this point, getting 233/234 now, downloads are taking forever though. Question for you, does Ao Kiji show up again or was it a one time appearance till a much later time like they just did with Doflamingo?

He hasn't showed up yet. But I hope he will soon, I like his attitude. Also he reminds me a little of Chado from Bleach.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-23-2005, 10:17 PM
This was a pretty good episode. I never did like model lepord though, even in the manga. Most zoan tyes
aren't as cool as the ones with powers, like Luffy and Ace.

el_boss
Fri, 11-25-2005, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
This was a pretty good episode. I never did like model lepord though, even in the manga. Most zoan tyes
aren't as cool as the ones with powers, like Luffy and Ace.

I agree. The only thing Zoan does is make them stronger or faster or whatever, it's has no real ability.

Aeon
Sat, 11-26-2005, 06:10 PM
This post has nothing to do with 246 but since there is no 244 thread I'll mention it here. The whole time the girl with the mask from CP9 was attacking the carpenters I was going she sounds lke Califa(who completely rules) but it can't be. Her taking off the mask was a wtf moment. Water 7 is great, I'm guessing either Paulie or Franky will be Luffy's carpenter by the end of the arc.

*Edit* Watched 24 now
Also that had to be the first time Robin has actually called Luffy or any member of the crew by their real name, rather she wants to admit it or not she has grown close to Luffy and company. And where did Sanji go during all of this?

el_boss
Sat, 11-26-2005, 07:53 PM
I nearly shit myself when they took their masks off, was indeed not ready for that. CP9 are fucking insane. The whole thing with Usopp leaving the crew really made me depressed, now everytime he shows up I feel bad.

I don't think Franky will join Luffy since he is a supercarpenter and his personality is too strong, plus he probably wants to build up Franky Family again. Paulie is much more likely to end up with the strawhats. Wonder if his rope thing is some sort of devil-fruit power. I don't really remeber, have they spoken of some Rope Rope Fruit or something?

I was thinking the same thing about Sanji. I bet he will stop Robin or some such.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-08-2005, 03:29 AM
Honestly, I had been thinking for awhile that Califa was some kind of traitor. Ever since the government man saw Iceberg and she wanted to know what they were talking about. She had a wierd tone in that scene and I was suspicious of her ever since.

But jesus, I didn't see the other two foremen being traitors at all. That just blew my mind man.

As for the Strawhats new carpenter, it seems pretty obvious that it's gonna be Paulie. Unlike Franky, Paulie basically just lost all his nakama. He won't have much to tie him to Water 7 after it's all over. I don't really like Paulie's powers so far, but shit, he's better than Vivi at least. Plus he looks cool. Probably cooler than anyone else in the crew at this point.

Which brings me to my main problem with CP9, they all have the same powers. I hate that when all the badguys in a group have the same powers. Yeah, I know they each have a fruit too, but most of their power seems to come from their 6 whatevers, and they all have that. I mean, couldn't they have spread them out? But no, they all fly, they can all move fast, they can all slash with kicks, they can all be invulerable, and they can all shoot you with fingers. I forget what the 6th thing was. But its just annoying. It's nice to see that normal humans can get so powerful though. Gives me hope for Usopp and Nami some day.

It's like the Priests in Skypia all having Mantra and Impact(which I now understand what that is thanks to the Usopp/Luffy fight).

el_boss
Thu, 12-08-2005, 04:47 AM
The 6th CP9 power is making themselves light as paper.

If you think about it Franky has also lost almost all of his nakama.

It suckes that CP9 are near invincible. I mean who will beat them? The Mugiwaras don't stand a chance in hell.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-08-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by: el_boss
The 6th CP9 power is making themselves light as paper.

If you think about it Franky has also lost almost all of his nakama.

It suckes that CP9 are near invincible. I mean who will beat them? The Mugiwaras don't stand a chance in hell.

Oh that's right. The "DBZ Dodge".

I don't think Franky has lost all of his nakama though. I mean, there were like dozens of them. And most of them are only unjured. For as secretive as they supposedly are, CP9 seems to be leaving alot of people alive.

And yeah, I just don't see how CP9 is beatable at this time. Unless they succeed in their mission and simply leave and they don't have to be beaten until a later arc after they build a Pluton or something. That, or Robin betrays CP9 and knows a weakness to their abilities. I could see that happening too. Robin really being on the side the the strawhats. Maybe after she gets her hands on the blueprints since she seems to REALLY want Pluton.