PDA

View Full Version : Future Attacks For Naruto?

death-wing
Wed, 11-23-2005, 01:50 AM
As a anime person, im not a big fan of reading black and white pages, so could one of u manga readers please fill in some new attacks naruto learns after the time jump in the anime, which i hear isnt commin out till spring? does he just stick with the shadow clone thing and rassengan, or does he actually learn something cool in the next 3 years with jiaria?

mage
Wed, 11-23-2005, 08:48 AM
he learns the kamehameha and can use kyubi power to multiply his chakra levels up to X10

Divinity
Wed, 11-23-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by: mage
he learns the kamehameha and can use kyubi power to multiply his chakra levels up to X10

Indeed, Naruto is very very similar to DBZ indeed. The cursed seals Stage 1 and Stage 2 are different forms like Freiza and Cell had.

Naruto does infact learn the kamehameha and the kyubi is a different for of the kaoken attack. But, he doesn't turn into Super Saiyan, he goes into a berserk form and unleashes incredible fighting power. (His true power only comes out when pissed off like Gohan.) Eventually Naruto loses his best friend and turns into a Super Saiyan.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 11-23-2005, 10:41 AM
I hate you all......
Please tell me he doesn't get a projectile chakra ball.....
Please?

Assertn
Wed, 11-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Nah....nothing new for naruto except for THAT move...that he's never supposed to use.

He's really badass with his kage bunshins now though

mage
Wed, 11-23-2005, 10:17 PM
he really hasn't shown anything new. he just keeps doing the same shit over and over, although he is a bit better at it.

Assassin
Thu, 11-24-2005, 02:09 AM
He seems to have become more ninja like. By that i maen he doesnt just run ahead and try to kage bunshin his way outta everything. He seems to have learned more skill then anything. And also, i think he's learned to utilize the kyuubi chakra better. Something about more tails appearing. Although when 2 tails appeared during a fight kakashi did some crazy sealing jutsu to completely bind his kyuubi power. Lastly like assertn said, he's learned something only reffered to as 'THAT' jutsu. It hasn't been shown what it is, but jiraya forbids him to use it, so it must be badass. Im guessing something powerful enuff to kill an akatsuki member in a worse case scenario.

Psyke
Thu, 11-24-2005, 06:56 AM
You guys forgot he got a new variation of the Rasengan. Ok, it's just a bigger rasengan known as the Oodama Rasengan but at least it's something new.

darkmetal505
Thu, 11-24-2005, 12:44 PM
an arsenal of fart jutsu will pwn everything

heero
Thu, 11-24-2005, 08:54 PM
so far basically naruto got better at wat he already knows...havent showed us anything new

6Zabuza9
Fri, 11-25-2005, 09:10 PM
he can use rasengan in both his hands so he can have 2 rasengans at the same time which can destry cities in an instant

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 11-25-2005, 10:06 PM
Okay, I thought Oodama Rasengan was in two hands, not one really big Rasengan.. or is it both? I can't remember.

Psyke
Fri, 11-25-2005, 10:47 PM
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/6922/8464995sc.jpg

He "might" still need a kage bushin to use Raengan, but it's unknown whether if he only needs another hand for Oodama Rasengan. It would be pretty disappointing if he still needs to use Kage Bushin first before he can use the standard Rasengan.

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 11-25-2005, 11:22 PM
guys i think that move jiraya talks about is kyuubi form multi tails. cause he can't control it. that is why jiraya forbids him to use it cause he might attack his friends. if not then why did he gave kakashi that sealing paper thing? incase he did go out of hand kakashi could use it to control the situation. any thoughts?

Assertn
Sat, 11-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke
He "might" still need a kage bushin to use Raengan, but it's unknown whether if he only needs another hand for Oodama Rasengan. It would be pretty disappointing if he still needs to use Kage Bushin first before he can use the standard Rasengan.

He uses a kage bunshin to create a standard rasengan on deidara

milfhunter
Sun, 11-27-2005, 08:31 AM
I hope the binding seal is something that only Jiraiya knows how to make. What good would Naruto's ultimate Kyuubi chakra be if Akatsuki was just like, "whatever, faggot. Talk to the hand. I'm putting up the seal!" If I recall correctly, Kakashi is well-versed in seals himself so if he needed to get the seal from Jiraiya, it's encouraging that only Jiraiya -- not Kakashi, the master of 1,000 jutsus -- was able to provide the seal. Edit: But then again, Orochimaru is also well-versed in seals ... albeit curse seals, but that would just be worse.

Also, Naruto did learn how to delay, if not neutralize, genjutsu. I guess that can be counted as a new skill.

TheNineTails
Tue, 11-29-2005, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
guys i think that move jiraya talks about is kyuubi form multi tails. cause he can't control it. that is why jiraya forbids him to use it cause he might attack his friends. if not then why did he gave kakashi that sealing paper thing? incase he did go out of hand kakashi could use it to control the situation. any thoughts?

Your right

Assertn
Tue, 11-29-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by: milfhunter
But then again, Orochimaru is also well-versed in seal...lbeit curse seals, but that would just be worse.

Not just curse seals. We've already seen him seal the kyubi's chakra from naruto before in the chuunin exam. So yeah. He can probably do it again.

Necromas
Wed, 11-30-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by: death-wing
As a anime person, im not a big fan of reading black and white pages, so could one of u manga readers please fill in some new attacks naruto learns after the time jump in the anime, which i hear isnt commin out till spring? does he just stick with the shadow clone thing and rassengan, or does he actually learn something cool in the next 3 years with jiaria?

He doesn't learn a single new trick. Not that we've seen yet....

Necromas
Wed, 11-30-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Originally posted by: milfhunter
But then again, Orochimaru is also well-versed in seal...lbeit curse seals, but that would just be worse.

Not just curse seals. We've already seen him seal the kyubi's chakra from naruto before in the chuunin exam. So yeah. He can probably do it again.

He doesn't seal the kyuubi's chakra, he cancels out the seal holding it in, which was a 4 point seal, by placing a 5 point seal ontop of it, which causes Naruto's Kyuubi chakra to mix with his regular chakra, which knocks him unconcious, and in the long run prevented him from having good chakra control because of the fluctuating mix of demon and normal chakra, but then Jiraya undid the 5 point seal and Naruto was returned to normal.

ChaosK
Wed, 11-30-2005, 06:12 PM
naruto turns into a shinigami, his new technique is a shikai where 3000 rasnagans come shooting everywhere and a bankai where there are 300000000000000000 more naked girls around.

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 12-01-2005, 03:20 PM
"nose bleed" jiraya's head is exploding some where.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 01-05-2006, 04:47 AM
Naruto is still the same ninja in terms of jutsu, still only one unknown technique and no new useful ones.