PDA

View Full Version : Can u endure it?

Carnage
Tue, 11-22-2005, 08:38 PM
How many of you think you can endure watching filler episodes until the anime gets back on track? I dont think i can. Hell im not even watching filler episodes and im about 5 chps. behind in the manga. How many of you are losing interest fast?

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 11-22-2005, 08:49 PM
I love the fillers and I fucking hope they last forever.

And if anyone has a problem with that they can say it to my face.

Divinity
Tue, 11-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
I love the fillers and I fucking hope they last forever.

And if anyone has a problem with that they can say it to my face.

OMG!! I thought I was the only one who is excited about the fillers!!!

YOU ARE SO COOL1!!!!11!!11!!ONEONEONE!!!!

el_boss
Tue, 11-22-2005, 09:07 PM
There is no reason to not watch the fillers. If they are good that's just fine and dandy. If they are bad you can have fun for days on the forum talking shit about the shitty episode. It's a win/win situation.

Carnage
Tue, 11-22-2005, 09:36 PM
As i have said before, i havent been watching for the past 18 episodes. Have the fillers suddenly become better?

aznroyale
Tue, 11-22-2005, 09:38 PM
fillers have been gay all this time

ChaosK
Tue, 11-22-2005, 10:04 PM
YOU...ALL.....................SUCK. except aznroyale who knows what he's saying.

Divinity
Tue, 11-22-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
YOU...ALL.....................SUCK. except aznroyale who knows what he's saying.

I was being sarcastic... The fillers indeed BLOW!!!

XanBcoo
Wed, 11-23-2005, 02:02 AM
Thread #2456 about how fillers suck.

Yes they do, I stopped watching them though, so there.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 11-23-2005, 02:29 AM
I've never seen so much as one filler episode, so I don't know if I can endure or not, however, I'm not looking to find out.

Psyke
Wed, 11-23-2005, 10:27 AM
Yeah the fillers are really bad, but I'm still watching it. Beats having nothing to watch, and at least you can have some thing to bash about after each episode. I'm looking forward to the manga releases and hoping something special will come up soon.

Onineku
Wed, 11-23-2005, 10:37 AM
even though they're eventually a waste of time i always watch them in the hope of some improvement...

KoKo37
Wed, 11-23-2005, 10:42 AM
well i stoped watchin after the curry o life arc but your really missing out if you dont watch em i mean, tony the tigerr, you got those bee's, turtle murderer who also kills people with poisonness curry and if they for some reason like it trys to give them achohal poisoning, cow boysss, uhh inno waht happens after that lol but man you know you wanna watch that i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif lol

Ero-Fan
Wed, 11-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Naruto's shinning filler moment: Losing to the first rock, then rasengan-ing the second into dust. Sigh. Keep watching, maybe the animation quality will go up. Then I could deal with shitty storyline a little better.

masamuneehs
Wed, 11-23-2005, 11:08 AM
Can I endure it? Yes.
Will I subject myself to it? Not any more.

I'm done with the fillers. Waste of my time, got plenty of other shows to watch (Legend of Galactic Heroes, Mushishi, Black Cat, Blood+, Shana)

Keno
Wed, 11-23-2005, 11:15 AM
there has to be at least 1 good filler in what is left of them... I mean, I want to at least enjoy a good funny filler between now and when the anime starts with the manga again. I miss the Kakashi funny moments. Like on that one episode when he saw the poster of the book movie. That was a pretty good filler to me.

heero
Thu, 11-24-2005, 09:29 PM
im still watching it every week.

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 11-25-2005, 11:27 PM
i didn't mind the fillers till eps 161. they're morons.

RedX1z
Mon, 12-05-2005, 12:03 PM
i'll probably move on and hope the writers burn in hell. the manga is a lot more fun to read anyway.

masamuneehs
Mon, 12-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Can I endure it? Yes.

I'm done with the fillers. Waste of my time, got plenty of other shows to watch (Legend of Galactic Heroes, Mushishi, Black Cat, Blood+, Shana)

I lied.... I've actually not missed more than 2 episodes of Naruto filler... God I'm pathetic!

Seriously, I need to get my ninja fix some other way... maybe i should just start rewatching the old episodes...

Carnage
Mon, 12-05-2005, 12:44 PM

Can I endure it? Yes.

I lied.... I've actually not missed more than 2 episodes of Naruto filler... God I'm pathetic!

Seriously, I need to get my ninja fix some other way... maybe i should just start rewatching the old episodes...

Lied? Shame on you!i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif You are now officially on Santa's Naughty list!i/expressions/devil.gif

Ero-Fan
Mon, 12-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Rewatch the old non-filler episodes. Its the only way I've survived these. I usually watch one non-filler epi or more after a new filler episode. It helps calm me down so I don't break anything or come on and curse off everything I see.

Divinity
Mon, 12-05-2005, 04:47 PM
While I'm still watching the new fillers weekly, I'm now watching Bleach to get me through each week as well as when the time-jump starts. After Bleach, it will be Gundam SEED which I am currently downloading.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Mon, 12-05-2005, 05:27 PM
im using the time to catch up on other anime and manga like tenjou tenge and Ghost in the Shell:SAC

Mite Gai
Tue, 12-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Yeah, I have stopped watching Naruto out of disgust with the fillers, though can anyone tell me if they are doing that Sand Arc yet? I plan to watch that and then stop until the series begins for real again.