PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru's containers, need some clarfication.

Divinity
Tue, 11-22-2005, 06:46 PM
When Orochimaru takes over a new body, he's able to keep his appearance?

And when he changed to the girl during the fight with the 3rd, was that him showing the real body he is in?

Also, when Jiraiya and Tsunade were fighting Orochimaru, Jiraiya said that it didn't feel like the actual Orochimaru, was it because he was in a different body?

darkmetal505
Tue, 11-22-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by: Divinity
When Orochimaru takes over a new body, he's able to keep his appearance?

And when he changed to the girl during the fight with the 3rd, was that him showing the real body he is in?

Also, when Jiraiya and Tsunade were fighting Orochimaru, Jiraiya said that it didn't feel like the actual Orochimaru, was it because he was in a different body?

yes to all of that

6Zabuza9
Tue, 11-22-2005, 08:22 PM
what the guy above me said

Carnage
Tue, 11-22-2005, 08:30 PM
[quote]

I thought that was just Orichimaru with his 8 year old face

ES
Wed, 11-23-2005, 07:20 AM

Eh? Kimi was a girl?

O_o

mage
Wed, 11-23-2005, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by: ES

Eh? Kimi was a girl?

O_o

what? he never took over kimimaro's body.

darkmetal505
Wed, 11-23-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by: mage

Originally posted by: ES

Eh? Kimi was a girl?

O_o

what? he never took over kimimaro's body.

i dont think hes talking about kimimaro. Its his real body, the one of the little girl (im pretty sure its a girl, otherwise we have another haku like character), when hes fighting the third hokage. Im not sure if the girl was named Kimi though.

aznroyale
Fri, 11-25-2005, 02:28 AM
kimimaro's body was weak, he was sick so Orochimaru didnt take it

ES
Fri, 11-25-2005, 12:38 PM
I believe he did take it, as explained during his fight with Gaara. Oro thanking him after he killed the Kazekage. As for my post earlier, I was being sarcastic in a way though sarcasm is strong word. In my opinion, Orochimaru looked like a girl when he was a kid and he showed his young self to the Hokage to scare him in a way. Perhaps but just my own opinion.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 11-25-2005, 12:44 PM
There's no way Oro took Kimi's body, he was waiting on Kimi and the Sound 4 to bring Sasuke back to him. Buit imagine how bad ass Oro was if he could take it, and use his own bones.

And the popular opinion seems to be that Oro's last container was a girl. I wish that scene could have been fleshed out a little more.

ES
Fri, 11-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Hmm...but didnt he? If I have not reformatted my hard drive I would re watch the episode again but I could have sworn. Hmm...

Honinbou
Sat, 11-26-2005, 03:12 AM
well If you find it.. pls post some screenshots i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

poopdeville
Sat, 11-26-2005, 03:29 AM
Here's another container-related question. When Itachi kills the Uchiha clan, he tells Sasuke that he was testing his container. Was he under Orochimaru's influence at that point? Was he trying to prove to himself that he could beat Orochimaru?

XanBcoo
Sat, 11-26-2005, 04:05 PM
Itachi and Oro have nothing to do with eachother and I don't think either was under the other's influence at any point. Itachi just killed his family to test his own strength and resolve.

darkmetal505
Sat, 11-26-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
There's no way Oro took Kimi's body, he was waiting on Kimi and the Sound 4 to bring Sasuke back to him. Buit imagine how bad ass Oro was if he could take it, and use his own bones.

And the popular opinion seems to be that Oro's last container was a girl. I wish that scene could have been fleshed out a little more.

correct because if he had taken kimimaro's he couldnt transfer for another three years, and he was in the little girls body while fighting the third.

poopdeville
Sat, 11-26-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
Itachi and Oro have nothing to do with eachother and I don't think either was under the other's influence at any point. Itachi just killed his family to test his own strength and resolve.

You're probably right. As far as I know, there's no known link between them except for the fact that both were in Akatsuki and that Orochimaru apparently tried to convince Itachi to be his container. So I built a rough time-line of Naruto pre-history:

1. Orochimaru fights Jiraiya and leaves Konoha.
2. Orochimaru tries to convince Anko to become his container. (These two might have occurred in the other order)

3. Itachi slaughters the Uchiha clan and runs away.

4. Itachi joins Akatsuki.

We also know some other stuff that happens: Orochimaru joins Akatsuki, Orochimaru tries to convince Itachi to become his container, etc.

I'm just thinking of ways that these events can be put together.

HOTPROPHET
Tue, 11-29-2005, 01:09 AM
Ok... guys I still have all 161 episodes on my HD (610 gigs is great) and yes Orochimaru's last container was some chick.... he wanted to take kimimaro's body as he was the strongest Being he had ever seen. (and in my opinion the strongest in the show so far)) But since Kimi was sick of some unknown disease and could not be cured he went after Sasuke for his next container. Remember, Kimi was inches from killing Gaara before he suddenly died. I bet we yet have to see Sasuke's main powers, why would he be more interested in him than in Gaara, Naruto and Itachi? Sasuke has something Oro wants over the others.

Kraco
Tue, 11-29-2005, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by: HOTPROPHET
I bet we yet have to see Sasuke's main powers, why would he be more interested in him than in Gaara, Naruto and Itachi? Sasuke has something Oro wants over the others.

Gaara can't sleep; he's possessed, not like Naruto who seemingly doesn't need to worry about being taken over by the demon within. I doubt he would want Naruto, since getting inside Naruto's brain would probably halve Oro's own intelligence... And Itachi would likely use the opportunity to kill Oro, should they arrange such a meeting.

Divinity
Tue, 11-29-2005, 08:58 AM
He only wants Sasuke because of his Sharingan. Not cuz he still has some main powers hidden. He can't take Itachi because Itachi is stronger than him.

Ero-Fan
Tue, 11-29-2005, 09:09 AM
He only wants Sasuke because of his Sharingan. Not cuz he still has some main powers hidden. He can't take Itachi because Itachi is stronger than him.

I agree with this. Remember, Orochimaru's main reason he wants to live forever is to learn all the jutsu in the world. The sharingan is an obvious choice for his goals since it would allow him to learn new jutsu that much easier.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 11-29-2005, 11:25 AM
Oro can't take Itachi? Bullshit.

I so hope Oro is the one who kills Itachi..