PDA

View Full Version : TV: MTV's NEXT

Munsu
Tue, 11-22-2005, 03:40 PM
Anyone else watches this? This is a very awesome show, it provides some cool comedy...

Here's a video I found, to see if I can convice you on the awesomeness of this series... I'm sure some of you have seen it already...

http://humornsex.de/modules/news/article.php?storyid=4

Strider
Sat, 12-03-2005, 09:42 AM
I didn't visit the link. But, in regards to this show ..

You're serious?

masamuneehs
Sat, 12-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Bud, your link is broken.
And MTV sucks. All that reality/celebrity/pick the winner stuff is garbage. They should just play music videos and do entertainment news.

Munsu
Sat, 12-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Well if you guys didn't visit the link it makes this shit pointless...

The link got broken, let me see if I can find another one....

el_boss
Sat, 12-03-2005, 04:56 PM
That was kind of nasty.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 12-03-2005, 05:26 PM
The sorta funny part about this show is when a guy gets an uber skank coming out of the bus to meet him and he nexts her before she even gets there, I saw this black dude the other day do it to 2 girls in a row.

Munsu
Sat, 12-03-2005, 06:05 PM
I like the lesbian episodes...

But this thread was supposed to be a joke, if only the fucking vid would work... Hopefully I can get another link... though it seems that the site will be up again on Monday or something...

milfhunter
Sat, 12-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
The sorta funny part about this show is when a guy gets an uber skank coming out of the bus to meet him and he nexts her before she even gets there, I saw this black dude the other day do it to 2 girls in a row.
Haha yeah. There was a white guy who did that to a goth/counter-cultural/industrial/wtfever girl and she tried to play it off like it didn't hurt her feelings deep down. Then the next girl literally took a leak in her pants while at a restaurant and it was dripping down the chair and he freaked out in front of everybody in the restaurant and was like, "OMG NEXT! ARE YOU A FREAK?!" By the end of the episode, he had nexted each and every girl within five minutes and he was like, "I don't know anymore if I'm getting pissed off or pissed on." I was rolling.

Munsu
Sun, 12-04-2005, 02:11 AM
Lol, that's the video I had... but the link doesn't work...

Carnage
Mon, 12-05-2005, 05:28 PM
MTV sucks. Ass.

Munsu
Mon, 12-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Link should work now...

Go watch the video...

milfhunter
Mon, 12-05-2005, 06:40 PM
What's funnier are the comments that people left at that link. Here's the best one: "Bitch has got a fetish. I would have rolled with it and made out with her right there, pissy pants and everything." I would've rolled with it, too. A golden shower is still a shower.