PDA

View Full Version : DOA movie teaser (Dead or Alive)

nests
Mon, 11-21-2005, 11:43 PM
Click here (http://rapidshare.de/files/7878015/DOA_TEASER_FINAL.mov.html) to download if you dare

6Zabuza9
Mon, 11-21-2005, 11:48 PM
dead or alive as in the game? i heard they put that asian chick from sin city as kasumi

anyone know how to download cuz it says my ip is already downloading something and i have to wait but i aint downloading anything

nests
Mon, 11-21-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by: 6Zabuza9
dead or alive as in the game? i heard they put that asian chick from sin city as kasumi

Yes.....yes they did

kooshi
Tue, 11-22-2005, 05:56 PM
*sigh* Game movies are really difficult to become successful. Off the top of my head, only FF7 AC was a good one. I love the DoA game series, but this movie trailer.... I dunno.... it doesn't seem DoA-ish. Hell, I can only recognize Kasumi, Tina, and Ayane. The rest I can't recognize.

Knives122
Tue, 11-22-2005, 06:05 PM
you could only recognize them by what they were wearing(the purple hair, the blue dress, the hat) I suspect the other two are Helena and Hitomi, but this movie will be horrible and.....*barfs* its a rehash of better(although one of them is stupid) movies.

6Zabuza9
Tue, 11-22-2005, 06:20 PM
KASUMI looks like shit! seriously lol. the girls look nothing like the girsl from the game . also, i never remembered that there were 999999999999999999999999999999 useless black ninjas doing with the plot in the game

kooshi
Tue, 11-22-2005, 10:39 PM
DOA: Dead or Alive (2006) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398913/)

There's the cast listings for ya. Still wish that they could've chosen other people who looked more similar to the characters in the game. But then again, that would probably be very difficult.
I predict that this movie will not be good, as with the rest of you.

Paulyboy
Wed, 11-23-2005, 02:19 PM
Ahaha what a funny cast though

Devon Aoki - 2 fast 2 furious
Steve Gowe - Off of Reba
Jaime Pressly - Played of of Joe dirt
Robin Shou - Lui Kang or whatever

Those are actually the people that I know so far lol.

Knives122
Wed, 11-23-2005, 03:14 PM
we haven't seen Robin Shou in a movie since that Beverly Hills Ninja movie.

Mite Gai
Sat, 12-10-2005, 01:08 AM
Unable to DL the teaser what happened to it? Can anyone tell me where I can find it, as bad as it may be I still want to see the teaser.

EDIT: Found it after a little searching and OH MY! THE HORROR! THE HORROR! I thought the slaughtering of Resident Evil by Anderson was bad, but this movie looks like a strong contender for the worst video game adaption ever. The script writer and director have clearly never seen anything in DOA beyond the intro movie, because this director's idea of DOA is apparently turning it into "DOA's Angels" (Charlie's Angels reference for anyone who has been under a rock). I mean all the DOA girls with swords fighting an evil ninja army? And none of the girls even look like their characters, except maybe Ayane. The guys I saw looked much more like their DOA counterparts and to be honest I would rather see the movie focus on them if the girls are going to be butchered this badly. Movie looks so horrible I don't even think I will be able to bring myself to see it (though I will most likely soften up after buying DOA 4 and waste $8.00 to see the movie).

P.S. Sorry for the rant, I guess it's a bit long.