PDA

View Full Version : Materialisation of Soul Cutters

urahara_rulez
Thu, 11-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Ok so far we've got...

zangetsu -> a 'cool' man wearing cloak and tainted glasses

zabimaru -> a baboon with a snake for its tail

and that's about all folks!

Now let's see, we've got 13 captains minus 1 (kenpachi), plus urahara, yoruichi, isshin and probably some of the other lieutenants who are close to achieving bankai (i believe we have no idea who they are) and people like ikkaku who have out of nowhere achieved bankai...

So whose soul cutter's materialisation would you like to see? and what would you like to see?

Imagining....... kuchiki byakuya's soul cutter....... a sakura tree??? O_o

Zhan
Fri, 11-18-2005, 02:50 PM
I want to see Urahara's hot sexy bitch soul cutter Benihime with big boobs

piasEnigma
Fri, 11-18-2005, 05:02 PM
We've also seen the 4th captin's.

And that dog faced dude's.

mage
Fri, 11-18-2005, 05:59 PM
no, we've seen their bankais, not the materialization of their sword.

ChaosK
Fri, 11-18-2005, 11:08 PM
ikkaku has bankai? oops forgot to read this weeks chapter.

PSJ
Sat, 11-19-2005, 01:41 PM
Byakuya's is an army of small samurai's carrying pink swords, everybody knows that.

Kensee
Tue, 11-22-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by: PSJ
Byakuya's is an army of small samurai's carrying pink swords, everybody knows that.

'cause real men wear pink.

piasEnigma
Wed, 11-23-2005, 01:36 AM
Explain to me how the giant fucking beast MATERIALIZING from thin air is NOT Materialization.

mage
Wed, 11-23-2005, 08:44 AM
i assume youre talking about komamura correct? that was his bankai attack, not the materialization of his soulslayer. there's a difference.

PSJ
Wed, 11-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by: Kensee

Originally posted by: PSJ

'cause real men wear pink.

Exactly! You know your stuff.

Yukimura
Wed, 11-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by: mage
i assume youre talking about komamura correct? that was his bankai attack, not the materialization of his soulslayer. there's a difference.

There's no reason to believe or disbelieve that Komamura's Bankai isn't just his materialization coming to stomp on people's heads. It's kinda bland but it's possible.

I don't think that we'll see many other materializations, I mean, it'd just add more charachters...like this is how I got stronger...I talked with my zanpakutou. Ichigo is self-explanitory, and we only saw Renji's to show that materializing your sword is a sign of reaching a new level of power for everyone, not just Ichigo. That said, i'd like to see something explaining how Ikkaku achieved bankai. And if anyone else decides to whip one out i'd like to know a little more about how and why.

RedX1z
Thu, 11-24-2005, 09:28 AM
it would be cool to see the materialization of gin's soul cutter..

einobaka
Thu, 11-24-2005, 07:33 PM
I know what Rukia's will be like...A giant white bear drawn out of crayons!

EpyonNext
Sun, 11-27-2005, 02:34 AM
It would be cool if it was a beautifull woman in a white dress. Something of an oppisite to Zangetsu.

ChaosK
Thu, 12-01-2005, 10:43 PM
lol rukia's bankai and zangetsu get it going on.

darkmetal505
Sat, 12-03-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
lol rukia's bankai and zangetsu get it going on.

that would be... wierd? Id like to see old man captain's.

Splash!
Sun, 12-04-2005, 01:58 PM
an ever older and wrinkled up man

death-wing
Wed, 12-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by: piasEnigma
Explain to me how the giant fucking beast MATERIALIZING from thin air is NOT Materialization.

Originally posted by: mage

i thought he meant the 12th captain's big sluggy thing

BleachWater
Wed, 12-21-2005, 04:28 AM
You know how every one's soul cutter reverse back into normal katana (or something like that)? How come Ichigo's Zangetsu never changes shape or form?

Like Renji would call out Zabimaru, seems like every one has to call out their zanpatutuo's name everytime except for Ichigo. I am missing some vital piece of info?

Munsu
Wed, 12-21-2005, 04:38 AM
They are different types of soul cutters..

Ichigo's one is one that it is always in its shikai form once it has been released for the first time...

BleachWater
Wed, 12-21-2005, 04:50 AM
Then it mean then Ichigo is always using more of his spirit force to use his cutter in shinkai form. Since Ichigo's cutter start out more powerful maybe it has higher potential too.

Dezalanel
Wed, 12-21-2005, 05:35 AM
I would like to see the 1st Captains also, as well as all the others we have not seen I think its cool to see the materialization.