PDA

View Full Version : Foamy!

ChaosK
Thu, 11-17-2005, 05:19 PM
I saw terra's foamy about his comments on hurricane rita, then a few months after, my friend showed me "kevorkian scarf" and i started cracking up, i found this site FOOOAMY! (http://www.friendsoffoamy.com/index.php?id=35) which has all the old episodes of foamy including new ones, tell me what you think and, ENJOY!

Terracosmo
Thu, 11-17-2005, 07:07 PM
The only bad thing about Foamy is that the goddamn author STILL hasn't included any subtitles to Foamy's sometimes near impossible to hear lines. >_<

Lefty
Thu, 11-17-2005, 08:01 PM
I've been watching that sereis since day one. I find it funnier than strong bad and most other flash sereis.

ChaosK
Thu, 11-17-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
The only bad thing about Foamy is that the goddamn author STILL hasn't included any subtitles to Foamy's sometimes near impossible to hear lines. >_<

its only impossible to her pliz-e's lines cuz he's like me, always hyped up on coffeee! or medication. "so i shed to my doctor..."

Phoenix20578
Thu, 11-17-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty
I've been watching that sereis since day one. I find it funnier than strong bad and most other flash sereis.

Of course. Fommy and his squirrly wrath will kick strong bad's ass!

The best ones to me, within the past couple of months, have to be the Attemeville Toaster and The 2 Tech Supports

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 11-17-2005, 10:52 PM
Oh yeah...foamy, gotta love the fucker. Long time fan I be.

ChaosK
Fri, 11-18-2005, 10:51 PM
i thought squirrely songs was good and the series starting wth foamy wanting cream cheese going through kevorkian scarf and ending with do's and donts.

Deblas
Sat, 11-19-2005, 12:13 AM
Foamy has gained a new fan right here. That was some funny stuff. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ChaosK
Sun, 11-20-2005, 03:40 PM
hehe, "im your lord and master! you all are bastards! worship me, or i'll stab ur eyes till u bleed, im the lord and mastah!" now give me moneh! money money!