PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 204

nests
Wed, 11-16-2005, 05:53 PM
1 (http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7440/170044qi.jpg)
2 (http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/706/bleeach2045sn.jpg)

Munsu
Wed, 11-16-2005, 06:00 PM
Damnit... that was a big spoiler... But I doubt Rukia would die from that...

But you know what that means right? Ichigo-Hollow time...

Splash!
Wed, 11-16-2005, 06:25 PM
WTF??? Grimm Jaw got blue hair!
He looks exactly like how i pictured him in color in my head

PSJ
Wed, 11-16-2005, 06:49 PM
Grimm Jaw reminds me of Hitsugaya, what a plot twist if he was related to Hitsugaya in some way.

Ikkaku is fun to read about. He's a maniac and seems to be stronger than when he fought Ichigo, he would never last this long if he hasn't powered up.

One last thing though, could you try to post the pics so that the forum table doesn't breaks, horizontal scrolling bars are beyond annoying.

Splash!
Wed, 11-16-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
Grimm Jaw reminds me of Hitsugaya, what a plot twist if he was related to Hitsugaya in some way.

Ikkaku is fun to read about. He's a maniac and seems to be stronger than when he fought Ichigo, he would never last this long if he hasn't powered up.

One last thing though, could you try to post the pics so that the forum table doesn't breaks, horizontal scrolling bars are beyond annoying.

seems like ikkaku has powered up and actually acheived a bankai

basey44
Wed, 11-16-2005, 11:25 PM
hollow ichigo time will be great, cant wait to see him rip through all these allankar, think theyre so good *shakes fist*

mage
Thu, 11-17-2005, 12:13 AM
hollow ichigo is not in any of those pictures..

Munsu
Thu, 11-17-2005, 12:15 AM
No one said he was

mage
Thu, 11-17-2005, 12:23 AM
why would he mention hollow ichigo unless he thought he was in the pictures? it's not like it comes out every fight.

EpyonNext
Thu, 11-17-2005, 03:31 AM
I didnt see Hollow Ichigo, but the mask that chick has in the last picture looks EXACTLY like Ichigo's mask.

PSJ
Thu, 11-17-2005, 03:44 AM
Ichigo isn't supposed to go into hollow mode again. If he does that everytime he is in a pinch it would suck. Better to have Isshin come and save him so he reveals his past then he can do the usual stuff to Ichigo right after beating Grimm Jaw without much effort once he releases his Zanpakutou, now that would be some cool shit.

Munsu
Thu, 11-17-2005, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by: mage
why would he mention hollow ichigo unless he thought he was in the pictures? it's not like it comes out every fight.

We are just speculating that since he's seeing Rukia getting punched through... That he'll get lost in all his emotions and rage, and that'll give his Hollow side a chance to takeover and kick some ass...

And PSJ, this has nothing to do with Ichigo being in a pinch and needing his Hollow side to help him out... It's a matter of how he is emotionally... Plus it's something that needs to happen so we can progress his evolution and story, since many of us think that since he can't control his Hollow side that he'll go with the Vizards or something... So in order for him to realize this, his Hollow side has to show himself sometime...

In fact, last time his Hollow side came out, It obstructed him instead of helping him... So it'll be interesting to see... That his Hollow side comes out, doesn't really mean that he'll have 100% chance at victory, far from it... many unknowns come to play... if something gives him a 100% chance at achieving victory is him being the main character of a shounen anime, not this.

bagandscalpel
Thu, 11-17-2005, 08:06 PM
Just curious, but in the Ikkaku "berserker fury" expression scene, what's the meaning of the manji (reverse swastika) that appears in his speech bubble?

Barumonk
Thu, 11-17-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by: bagandscalpel
Just curious, but in the Ikkaku "berserker fury" expression scene, what's the meaning of the manji (reverse swastika) that appears in his speech bubble?

"ban", as in bankai.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 11-17-2005, 10:05 PM
Barumonk is right, i was watching the anime and Zangetsus Hilt has the BAN word or Kanji on it. SHI KAI = SHI Release, BAN KAI = BAN Release, Im guessing SHI is One and Ban is two, so it would be First Release and Second Release (Correct me if im wrong). BTW, Hollow-Ichigo being back would be a high possibility taking into consideration how much rukia means to him, not romantically obvious, i guess after watching the firts Image Spoiler it is almost 100% percent sure Ichigo will end up with Orihime and Rukia with Renji i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

Out of the topic, I would really like to watch or read the side Story of when Hinamori saw the Captain Hitsugaya become what he is, or at least entering the Shinigami School.

I Cant wait to read this chapter i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. I Damn my luck, i started reading Bleach when it was barely in chapter 50. XD Lot of time to wait till it finishes, this is torture, someone should call the people from Human Rights i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. BB

EDIT2: Could someone post the images or links to them?, i cant find chapther 204 and its already Friday.

BTW: I completely forgot about it, what a surprise, but one of the Arrancar is almost identical to Rukia's Captain, Ukitake something.

Knives122
Fri, 11-18-2005, 02:04 PM
actual ch.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7815369/...04jojo.zip.html

Ikkaku gets the super shit beat out of him and he still keeps kicking, if he dies then I will definately be disappointed.

Plus he'll be the first secondary recurring character that actually dies.

nests
Fri, 11-18-2005, 07:12 PM
I doubt Ikkaku gets killed if he and if he does have bankai then there is hope that Zaraki Kenpachi learns the nameof his zanpakutou

ChaosK
Fri, 11-18-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
actual ch.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7815369/...04jojo.zip.html

Ikkaku gets the super shit beat out of him and he still keeps kicking, if he dies then I will definately be disappointed.

Plus he'll be the first secondary recurring character that actually dies.

link dont work.

Knives122
Fri, 11-18-2005, 11:25 PM
it should now

http://rapidshare.de/files/781...bleach204jojo.zip.html (http://rapidshare.de/files/7815369/bleach204jojo.zip.html)

Prof. Chaos
Sat, 11-19-2005, 02:22 AM
DAMN!!!

Shit the only thing I can think of would be that Ikkaku is in Renji's position where he is getting stronger and probably knows the bankai right now, just still has to train for those several years before becoming a master at it and captain level. He said he is the 2nd strongest in the 11th. Who says anything about the VC being the strongest? They are just picked by the captain.

PSJ
Sat, 11-19-2005, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by: SFreedomZGMFx20a
Barumonk is right, i was watching the anime and Zangetsus Hilt has the BAN word or Kanji on it. SHI KAI = SHI Release, BAN KAI = BAN Release, Im guessing SHI is One and Ban is two, so it would be First Release and Second Release (Correct me if im wrong). BTW, Hollow-Ichigo being back would be a high possibility taking into consideration how much rukia means to him, not romantically obvious, i guess after watching the firts Image Spoiler it is almost 100% percent sure Ichigo will end up with Orihime and Rukia with Renji .

Out of the topic, I would really like to watch or read the side Story of when Hinamori saw the Captain Hitsugaya become what he is, or at least entering the Shinigami School.

I Cant wait to read this chapter . I Damn my luck, i started reading Bleach when it was barely in chapter 50. XD Lot of time to wait till it finishes, this is torture, someone should call the people from Human Rights . BB

EDIT2: Could someone post the images or links to them?, i cant find chapther 204 and its already Friday.

BTW: I completely forgot about it, what a surprise, but one of the Arrancar is almost identical to Rukia's Captain, Ukitake something.

Shi Kai is initial release and Ban Kai complete release or something like that i think.

mage
Sat, 11-19-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by: Prof. Chaos
DAMN!!!

Shit the only thing I can think of would be that Ikkaku is in Renji's position where he is getting stronger and probably knows the bankai right now, just still has to train for those several years before becoming a master at it and captain level. He said he is the 2nd strongest in the 11th. Who says anything about the VC being the strongest? They are just picked by the captain.
he said he is the second strongest MAN in the 11th division.

ChaosK
Sat, 11-19-2005, 07:09 PM
in which yachiru is kenpachi's closest friend, though renji probably got VC by being stronger since byakuya wouldnt want some little weakling being his direct underling. cool! this one is in chinese, i can read it!

PSJ
Sat, 11-19-2005, 08:27 PM
Yachiru is a girl.

kAi
Sat, 11-19-2005, 11:10 PM
Hmmm, very interesting, they thought Ikkaku was going to die, and he comes out with Bankai, no one wants to show their Bankai's and Shikai's in 11th because of Kenpachi.
Also, I don't think Yachiru is byany means weak, she is VC and remember when Kenpachi was fighting Ichigo and that guy goes up behind her to relay a message, she turns around and does some freaky power shit.

LaZie
Sun, 11-20-2005, 01:23 AM
HQ by M7

Here! (http://67.159.5.68/~bleach7/manga/Bleach_ch204_M7.zip)

DDBen
Sun, 11-20-2005, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by: kAi
Hmmm, very interesting, they thought Ikkaku was going to die, and he comes out with Bankai, no one wants to show their Bankai's and Shikai's in 11th because of Kenpachi.
Also, I don't think Yachiru is byany means weak, she is VC and remember when Kenpachi was fighting Ichigo and that guy goes up behind her to relay a message, she turns around and does some freaky power shit.

Lets also note he is the second strongest MAN in the 11th division. Yachiru is clearly a WOMAN last I knew i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kooshi
Sun, 11-20-2005, 03:31 AM
Gotta love Ikkaku's face when he yells Bankai. Just freaking awesome i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kAi
Sun, 11-20-2005, 08:01 AM
I should've quoted this in my last post DDBen.

Originally posted by: Prof. Chaos
DAMN!!!

Splash!
Sun, 11-20-2005, 07:33 PM
so an arrancar SHIKAI is so freaking strong! a bankai must really be something!

Seems like Rukia was put in her place after beating up the reject arrancar. She shouldnt stand a hell of a chance against a proper one.

Also, Ikkaku has been trying to hide his bankai from others. That must mean its also considered a disgrace in Zaraki's squad to have a bankai

ChaosK
Sun, 11-20-2005, 08:02 PM
or he was keeping it as a secret weapon.

kooshi
Sun, 11-20-2005, 09:00 PM
Having secret moves and such is a great advantage in a fight. It's like how Byakuya was surprised to see Renji and Ichigo have Bankai ready.

ChaosK
Sun, 11-20-2005, 09:37 PM
or how ichigo was surprised to see byakuya's senbozakura increase speed.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 11-20-2005, 09:38 PM
Or maybe he just didn't want anyone to know about it until he perfected it.

ChaosK
Sun, 11-20-2005, 10:00 PM
hmmm, it seems more like this

kenpachi: anything i cant do, make sure as hell you dont do it got it?
11th division: YES SIR!

i doubt even yumichika knew ikkaku had bankai because he was planning a funeral.

Splash!
Mon, 11-21-2005, 03:10 PM
it seems weird though that kenpachi hasnt changed his stance on bankais and shikais even after getting beat by ichigo in the way that he did

ChaosK
Mon, 11-21-2005, 04:15 PM
maybe he has a bankai or shikai, remember to heal the sword, the shinigami must have communication with their sword, kenpachi probably communicated and healed his sword and got at least shikai (the sword he had against tousen wasnt a new one, it was the same one....unless maybe his sword isnt a zampukon...remember he's had that since before he was a shinigami.

Terracosmo
Mon, 11-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Ikkaku looks so fucking cool when he yells Bankai

Lefty
Mon, 11-21-2005, 06:14 PM
I want to know what his Banka look like, but I als owant to see if Ichigo pulls out the old ban Kai and weather he has any better control over it than before.

PSJ
Mon, 11-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Ikkaku's bankai will probably be some insanely strong shit that doesn't require alot of thinking.

Prof. Chaos
Mon, 11-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Scanlation by Ju-Ni (http://bleachportal.net/downloads/downloads.php?id=manga/[Ju-Ni]Bleach_ch204.zip)

urahara_rulez
Mon, 11-21-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
Ikkaku's bankai will probably be some insanely strong shit that doesn't require alot of thinking.

my sentiments exactly i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

mage
Tue, 11-22-2005, 12:32 AM
ikkaku is such a useless character, seriously, why in the world would HE have bankai over another, much more interesting character?

DeathScytheHCv2
Tue, 11-22-2005, 12:52 AM
After reading Ban kai, the first thing I though was WTF. I accept that captains have bankai, even vice captains. But not a freakin 3rd seat!!! Maybe Im being elitist, but common, Bankai is something that only few people in the history of SS have achieve. The next thing would be that the Vizards are gonna have another release above bankai.

Munsu
Tue, 11-22-2005, 01:10 AM
That's fine... we know that 11 Squad is messed up... As long as it's their 3rd seat, i'll tolerate it...

Kensee
Tue, 11-22-2005, 03:40 AM
Since pretty boi said He should be 3rd seat or seomthing (he just doesnt like the number) do you think he can hit bankai too?

Munsu
Tue, 11-22-2005, 04:05 AM
I don't think so, since he didn't seem to know that Ikaku could do bankai and was underestimating him, hence why he was trying to get funeral arrangements done for him...

Kensee
Tue, 11-22-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
I don't think so, since he didn't seem to know that Ikaku could do bankai and was underestimating him, hence why he was trying to get funeral arrangements done for him...

Yeah that seems like the case, quick question, since the inital relase of their swords converts their body into the real form of the alankar, does that mean if they can unlease Bankai, it would turn them into a huge form of a Menos grande or another type of strong Hollow? Or is the initial relase as far as they can go?

Sidenote: Grimjaww haha, I wonder what his release will look like, and I doubt Ikku will die, probably horribly injured and or he goes all out on his bankai, wins, but falls to the ground in pain and is sent for treatment. (Poor guy ends up in the Hosipital more than Chad does.)

Splash!
Wed, 11-23-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by: DeathScytheHCv2
The next thing would be that the Vizards are gonna have another release above bankai.

That might very well be the case. I would defintely not be surprised is something like that happened

Dionysos
Wed, 11-23-2005, 06:13 PM
remembering the 11 devision 4th seat defeating a vice captain without any scratches? ? So i guess Ikkaku as the 3rd really could touch captain lvl in skill..i think he will get a quite important charakter in this arc.

mage
Wed, 11-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by: Dionysos
remembering the 11 devision 4th seat defeating a vice captain without any scratches? ? So i guess Ikkaku as the 3rd really could touch captain lvl in skill..i think he will get a quite important charakter in this arc.
he did have scratches during the fight, but he fixed himself up afterwards. anyway, the only reason he won was because of a cheap plot device shikai.