PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 284 Raw

nests
Wed, 11-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Mirror 1 (http://www.mytempdir.com/268559)
Mirror 2 (http://rapidshare.de/files/7801214/284dyro.zip.html)
Mirror 3 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MC8H83DM)

Honoko
Wed, 11-16-2005, 05:48 PM
that's not ino. that's deidara in disguise!

kooshi
Wed, 11-16-2005, 05:49 PM
Yay! Everybody finally revealed their new apperances!
Haha, still funny to see that Sakura continues to control Naruto's temper.
And Shikamaru still gets a headache from Ino, but then again, that can apply to pretty much everybody he knows.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 11-16-2005, 06:09 PM
That guy in the bottom picture looks like the 1st, and he's talking to Tsunade.. maybe they're related.

Necromas
Wed, 11-16-2005, 06:23 PM
Perhaps, I don't think Ino really looks too good.

Stoopider
Thu, 11-17-2005, 01:18 AM
I wonder how much Ino's mind powers have progressed. Kinda cool if she has lots of new mind controlling jutsu's.

Terracosmo
Thu, 11-17-2005, 01:54 AM
Ino is pretty hot now. :S

nests
Thu, 11-17-2005, 01:58 AM
That ANBU guy in the last pic looks like he might be related to the second Hokage

Zhan
Thu, 11-17-2005, 04:44 AM
Looks somewhat like Sai. Maybe its his brother. Ino does look hot bro...mm..so matureee

nests
Thu, 11-17-2005, 09:40 AM
More pics
Sorry no full raw yet
http://x11.putfile.com/11/3200424049.jpg
http://x11.putfile.com/11/32004244465.jpg
http://x11.putfile.com/11/32004251784.jpg
http://x11.putfile.com/11/32004254672.jpg

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 11-17-2005, 09:52 AM
will you tell me why the heck your able to post those spoilder pics but no the whole raw. WTF why is the second hokage back, or is that his son?

nests
Thu, 11-17-2005, 10:11 AM
Because the chick who actually finds this pics hasnt found the full raw yet

Stoopider
Thu, 11-17-2005, 10:13 AM
Probably he doesn't have a scanner. Just a digi camera.

The guy's headband does look like the first (second?) hokage. Could be related. Maybe. Or it's just some distant cousin.

Seems to me, either he's always been here. Or maybe there's some small ninja clans/families around, where the Leaf's are like the governments, and there's some smaller factions, like the Hyuuga's and Sasuke's families. (Have their own small towns, not necessarily connecting to the Leaf Village).

Like where did Sai trained?

Knives122
Thu, 11-17-2005, 02:09 PM
what's this? one of kakashis comrades that didn't die, you don't see that everyday.

mage
Thu, 11-17-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
what's this? one of kakashis comrades that didn't die, you don't see that everyday.

what? how can you tell?

Necromas
Thu, 11-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Note: Jiraya also wears that style headpiece, his is bigger though.

nests
Thu, 11-17-2005, 05:44 PM
Look down more for full translation

Assertn
Thu, 11-17-2005, 06:01 PM
wait, so Yamato and Sai are two different anbu characters, right? And they're both teamed with Naruto and Sakura?
If so....that could be really interesting....

Lefty
Thu, 11-17-2005, 06:28 PM
I think this is finally the point where we see some more plot develop.

nests
Fri, 11-18-2005, 09:11 AM
Mirror 1 (http://www.mytempdir.com/268559)
Mirror 2 (http://rapidshare.de/files/7801214/284dyro.zip.html)
Mirror 3 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MC8H83DM)

284 Translation by HisshouBuraiKen

Page 1:
Title: New allies!
Side: Eyes that reflect the past, and gaze into the future. No one knows it, but he's here, somewhere. (Yes, HE. He says "boku" later, too. It's official.)

Page 2:
Side: The Leaf's council of elders hands out their decision!
Tsunade: Forget it!

Koharu: Tsunade. Naruto is no ordinary child. He's a Jinchuuriki.
Homura: From now on, he's not to leave the village, and will be kept under surveilance. This is the compromise we offer.

Tsunade: I agree with keeping him in a four-man team, but we don't need to impose that many restrictions!

Page 3:
Tsunade: Even if he stays in the village, Akatsuki will come for him, as they did in incident at the Hidden Sand.
If he just stays here, the whole village will be in danger. As long as we keep him on the move, it'll be impossible for them to catch up to him.

Moreover, Naruto has talent! He's an extremely valuable shinobi!

Homura: You speak so naively, Tsunade. Very unlike a Hokage.

Page 4:
Tsunade: I'm offering YOU a compromise, too!
Homura: Then what proof can you offer us that Naruto won't be done in by Akatsuki?
What proof do you have that they won't obliterate the village after stealing the Kyuubi from him?

Naruto: I'll be winning that unlucky necklace now...like out bet says.
Tsunade ( I thought Kabuto said this, but oh well): If you die, you lose everything, including your dreams!

Page 5:
Tsunade: Stop! Get out of here!

Naruto: Don't worry...
Until I become Hokage...I refuse to die!

Tsunade: A charm that makes dreams come true...

Page 6:
Tsunade: I believe...beyond a shadow of a doubt. Naruto will not be defeated.

Koharu: What will you do if your faith is misplaced.

Tsunade: If the Leaf village is placed in any danger, because of my decision...
I will gladly give up my life defending it...
As the 5th Hokage.

Page 7:
Homura: Fine...if you feel that strongly, do as you like.
There is one condition: The new members for his team will be chosen by us.

Tsunade: Fair enough.
Koharu: Danzou! Come in!

Page 8:
Tsunade: You...?
Danzou (Formerly Billy Bandages): We meet again, Princess Tsunade.
Tsunade: If you're here, that means...
Danzou: Yes. The new member...

Page 9:
Someone: Was a member of "Root"...(this will be clear later).
Naruto: Answer me, who the hell are you?!

(shadow: Shadow noises)

Page 10:
Sai: We shall meet again, Naruto-kun.

Shikamaru: Who the hell was he?

Ino: I KNEW you'd be here, Chouji!

Page 11:
Bootylicious Ino: Asuma-sensei's seriously pissed! Get moving!

Page 12:
Chouji: Sorry 'bout that.
Some weirdo attacked us...

Bootylicious Ino: Some "weirdo"? (Her gesture is saying, "Whatever, let's go", like she doesn't care.")

Wait, weirdo? You don't mean Naruto??

Chouji: Err...no, it wasn't hi...
Bootylicious Ino: NARUTOOOOOOO! LONG TIME NO SEEEEE!

Shikamaru: Give it up, Chouji, things are already getting too troublesome (long live troublesome! It's what we all know and love, anyways )

Page 13:
Shizune: Kakashi will still be recovering when his team gets their next mission, so they'll need a new captain.

We really don't have much time before then.

Billy Bandages: Well then, since the Hokage directly controls the ANBU, she should choose one of her best to act as interim captain.

Koharu: Very well.
Homura: I trust there are no objections.

Page 14:
Tsunade: And that's about it. You'll be replacing Kakashi for the time being.

ANBU: Replacing THE Kakashi-senpai...I'm very honored.

Tsunade: This is a normal mission, not an ANBU-class one, so you may remove your mask. You'll also need a code name...

You'll be known as "Yamato" for the time being.

Page 15:

Yamato: Roger.
Tsunade: Also, a new recruit from the ANBU "Root" division will be added to the team as well.

However...

Yamato: Yes?

Tsunade: Keep a close eye on him.
Yamato: ...meaning...

Page 16:
Tsunade: He was recommended by Danzou (Billy).
Danzou was once a war hawk (guy who supports war) who constantly opposed the Third.

He created and ran the ANBU "Root" division as a separate entity. I'm sure you've at least heard the name.

"Root" was disbanded and he no longer holds any power, but nevertheless, he's not to be taken lightly.

Yamato: Perhaps you're thinking a bit too much?

Tsunade: Maybe. Now get going, your team has a meeting!
Yamato: Roger!

Page 17:
Sai: Hi.
Naruto: Y-YOU?

Yamato: So, for the time being, I'll be taking over for Kakashi as team leader...

Page 18:
Sakura: Naruto, do you know him?
Sai: Sorry about earlier. I knew we'd be teammates, so I wanted to see what you were capable of.

I had no idea you were such a nutless wimp who'd need constant backup!

Naruto: SAY WHAT?!?!
Sakura: Damnit, he's our teammate now, so don't get into anymore fights!

Although, you did start it. You're not making much of a first impression.

Sai: Really? I can't say the same for you, with a face as ugly as that.

Sakura: SAY WHAT?!?!

Yamato: Why don't you take your own advice??

--FIN, for real this time.

I gotta say this one more time:
Bootylicious Ino.

That is all.

Yezsyr
Fri, 11-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Sai's coments make Sasuke and Neji look polite, and I never thought I'd see someone cockier than Kabuto. I like the fact that Kishi has made a straight-up one hundred percent asshole. Now I'm curious to see how powerful Sai really is.

Assertn
Fri, 11-18-2005, 12:46 PM
Ohh.....anbu conspiracies......
someone run a comparison check between Koharu and the mystery akatsuki leader i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Honoko
Fri, 11-18-2005, 03:48 PM
is my dream of a konoha civil war inching closer and closer? because that would rule.

Konohamaru
Fri, 11-18-2005, 04:59 PM
lol I'm liking Sai more and more now with his asshole personality. Yanno, for a second upon opening up page 16, with the slightly bad scan, I thought it was Obito, lol. His right eye is slightly weirded out in the scan and I was like "NO WAY!". Thought it was a sharingan user. hehe, woulda been a nice twist and cos he's taking over Kakashi too, his friend.

I eagerly await the next chapter!!! man I want the anime to catch up alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

nests
Fri, 11-18-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by: Honoko
is my dream of a konoha civil war inching closer and closer? because that would rule.

I sure hope that a war does happend
theres is always talk about past wars and it would be cool to see them use Naruto as a weapon

ChaosK
Fri, 11-18-2005, 05:23 PM
wars are awsome, though using kyubi not good idea, what good is using an ultimate weapon in war if you cannot control that weapon?

nests
Fri, 11-18-2005, 07:15 PM
You set it loose on the opposite country and let it tear it appart

ChaosK
Fri, 11-18-2005, 11:01 PM
oh comon, just cuz he's kyubi doesnt mean he'll rip everything to shreds, besides if there are other jinchuri then other villages must have them too. setting him loose there alone wont help, and sending him with teammates wont help becuase its not like a demon fox will be able to tell the difference.

Naruto_RNG
Sat, 11-19-2005, 01:44 AM
Kyubi is king of bijus, i wouldn't be suprised if he wins against all remaing bijus just by himself. afterall he has unlimited power. sure other bijus have techniques but in order to use them they need insane power to bring down the king, which they all lack of.

Prof. Chaos
Sat, 11-19-2005, 02:17 AM
The only once who is even remotely capable of defeating Kyuubi would be the 8 tailed deamon.

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-19-2005, 08:03 AM
"Sai: Sorry about earlier. I knew we'd be teammates, so I wanted to see what you were capable of.

Sakura: SAY WHAT?!?!"

LMAO

Great chapter, I enjoy brewing behind-the-scenes subplots such as these.

kAi
Sat, 11-19-2005, 11:32 AM
It was a so so chapter, the thing that made it was Ino, and Sai's good talking skills as terra commented on.

darkmetal505
Sat, 11-19-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by: Honoko
that's not ino. that's deidara in disguise!

haha yea

ChaosK
Sat, 11-19-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
"Sai: Sorry about earlier. I knew we'd be teammates, so I wanted to see what you were capable of.

Sakura: SAY WHAT?!?!"

LMAO

Great chapter, I enjoy brewing behind-the-scenes subplots such as these.

its nice to see somebody bash naruto and sakura in the face.

Edort4
Sat, 11-19-2005, 10:03 PM
The question right now is... who&how is going to die?

They are giving a lot of credit to Sai so I will say that Yamato is going to die on this arc. They are heading into a trap and will get their asses kicked. There a lot of plot lines that could converge here. 2 new characters... a trap... is too obviuos what is going to happen in the end.

For example:

1- Akatsuki simple fight: Yamato dies saving naruto (from akatsuki... or maybe from Sai??) naruto goes kyubii and rips of some akatsuki wannabe or makes some member to retreat (due to severe damage and the imposibility of getting naruto alive).

2-Akatsuki + Sound nins fight: Same as above but at this time we came to see the all desired Sasuke appear (maybe helping... maybe fighting on a battle royale akatsuki vs. sound vs. konoha, or maybe kills Yamato and makes naruto go berserk), the end would be something similar, with everyone scaping with some casualities, or badly injured. In these case having so many enemies I have the felling that kakashi is going to wake up and go to backup or something like that.

I just come to this imaginative ideas because we get 2 new characters. If we only had 1 he would be too clearly the cannon fodder, too obvious, too cheap. New character=character that I can kill to make my manga feel real (mature) again. But having 2 gives kishimoto the oportunity to kill a nontrascendet character and regain the favor of the public and keep another new character and avoid the feeling of cheapness and cannon fodder.

I want to see what he has planned, I dont give too much credit to Kishimoto but sometimes he knows how to surprise. Even if its without any deepness on the plots he makes surprising turns.

nests
Sun, 11-20-2005, 01:18 AM
But If Naruto does go kyubii there is no guarantee that he would be able to return to his normal self since it looks like he can no longer has any control over it unlike when fough Sasuke which looked like he had some control
Anyway what ever happends I hope we finally get to see "THAT JUTSU" Jyrayja mentioned

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 11-20-2005, 01:25 PM
I'm telling you the only time were going to see naruto use "that Justsu" is when the atsuki beats his ass down and drags him infront of the giant demonic statue to extract his bichu. Then we will see naruto make the handseals and unleash "that jutsu" when all hope appears to be lost.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 11-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Simply put, I want to see Naruto display skill. SKILL. I don't care if he uses kyubi or not. But I would like to see him, just once, outfight someone instead of outpower them. Outpowering all the time would be fine if he didn't have kyubi, because that would be to his merit, but he does have kyubi which is not to his credit. Mastering kyubi might be, but we'll need to see what happened during training to confirm that. That fight he had against Sasuke, naruto gets 0 credit for that. The last thing Naruto gets credit for is the fight against Gaara. He used his brains, various techniques, and we saw him earn the use of kyubi chakra during his training with jiraiya. Nothing like that fight has happened since, or even before. It needs to happen again, and remain consistant. How the hell do you go from being the Naruto in the Gaara fight to the Naruto in the Kimimaro fight? How the fuck do you do that? Alright, enough with my ramblings.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 11-21-2005, 09:53 AM
The Donzou guy is interesting and im almost sure now that there is a faction that is after wasting Naruto or stealing kyubi from him.

I hope this Yamato guys shows some skill before dyieng if he dies.

Uchiha Barles: i couldnt agree more i want to see naruto use skill,not depend on Kyubi power all the time like he does nowadays. It would be perfect if he showed skill like the fight against Gaara,he should be alot better now.

Onineku
Mon, 11-21-2005, 11:49 AM
but are the Root actually still functioning with best interest for konoha or are they just rogue ANBU who haven't gone bad but just disagree with everything and make their own badass plans.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 11-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Wasnt the root disbanded according to this chap?

They arent after the villages best,that is for sure. I think they have gone rogue,the hokage doesnt know that of course.

Assassin
Tue, 11-22-2005, 03:55 PM
Is there a scanlation out yet, or have i completely missed the link or something?

Onineku
Tue, 11-22-2005, 05:17 PM
i think you must have missed the link...

Hakeem_21
Tue, 11-22-2005, 07:46 PM
You can find the trans in baka-updates manga section.

nests
Tue, 11-22-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by: Assassin
Is there a scanlation out yet, or have i completely missed the link or something?
Here you go another scanlation 284HQ (http://www.firedowndrop.com/lain-deshi/manga.html)

Assassin
Tue, 11-22-2005, 10:48 PM
thanx nests. You do good work

Phoenix20578
Tue, 11-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Nests needs a custom title, like manga teaser i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

nests
Wed, 11-23-2005, 01:38 AM
Well I just love this manga so much that as soon as I find something I just have to share it. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/approve.gif

Dionysos
Wed, 11-23-2005, 06:31 PM
this is a promising arc in my opinion. This new fraction is quite cool and mysterious, i really like it

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by: nests
Well I just love this manga so much that as soon as I find something I just have to share it. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/approve.gif

The Bleach manga also i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Manga Teaser is the perfect title for you nests. That or, Manga Boy

Sapphire
Sat, 12-31-2005, 01:26 PM
Haha I'm liking Sai... I want to see Sai kick Sakura's ass...