PDA

View Full Version : Notice How AonE Naruto Releases Have A Lag Issue With The Timing?

Naruto_Fan
Wed, 11-16-2005, 08:50 AM
topic

Moved to Anime Support.

Gotwoot Moderator

el_boss
Wed, 11-16-2005, 12:48 PM
No.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 11-16-2005, 12:50 PM
You seem to be the only one with that problem so far. I haven't seen any problems with em.

Naruto_Fan
Wed, 11-16-2005, 03:04 PM
it's not really a big problem, but like the animation and the words aren't really synchronized...if you know what i mean.

i've been noticing this in like the last 3 releases aone did..

Naruto_Fan
Thu, 11-17-2005, 01:01 PM
i guess it was a codec error or something? i have the newest version of k-lite mega codec pack installed

Dont double post. Use the Edit button next time.

Gotwot Moderator

complich8
Thu, 11-17-2005, 11:58 PM
err, I'd recommend that you get rid of k-lite and try something non-crap, like CCCP -- or else just kill all that stuff, and install xvid for xvid/divx5, and ffdshow for everything else. See the "codecs and players" thread for the link.

I've seen that happen before though, either when using the wrong codec, or when doing playback on a computer that's too slow to handle it.

It's not "timing" though, it's "audio skew". "Timing" in the fansub world refers strictly to when the subtitles appear. I'll say with full confidence (having worked on it, and being particularly picky about those things) that neither of them should be happening, and that it's entirely the fault of whatever you're using to play the episodes back with.