PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi use to be an ANBU?

Divinity
Mon, 11-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Is this true? And, why did he stop being one?

ChaosK
Mon, 11-14-2005, 05:21 PM
yes he was an anbu, he stopped to become leader of a team, and acctually he was an anbu captain i think.

mage
Mon, 11-14-2005, 11:54 PM
i believe the most probable reason he stopped being one was because he was promoted to jounin.

nevermind, I'm wrong. He became a jounin at age 13, however, in the first movie, there was a flashback to when he was 16-18 as an ANBU member, so assuming this part of the movie fits in with the storyline, he became a jounin, then ANBU. also it would make sense for him to join anbu after rin and obito died since he no longer had a team.
or it could be that he was in anbu off and on from sometime after he became a chuunin (at age 6) to the time he quit. We really don't know where anbu fits in on the ranking system.

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
yes he was an anbu, he stopped to become leader of a team, and acctually he was an anbu captain i think.
i think he quit anbu sometime before becoming the leader of team 7 in order to do normal missions.

Konohamaru
Tue, 11-15-2005, 09:59 AM
Itachi is pretty much the same as Kakashi, both excelled in skills. Both got into ANBU at a young age.

Assassin
Wed, 11-16-2005, 12:46 AM
rin died? i thought only obito died? didn't rin and kakashi make it back?

mage
Wed, 11-16-2005, 08:39 AM
well, rin didnt die in kakashi gaiden but we know she died since kakashi told sasuke that everyone thats dear to him is already dead.

kAi
Wed, 11-16-2005, 09:48 AM
or she betrayed him and Rin is dead in his eyes.
mwuhahaha

Divinity
Wed, 11-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Damn it! I want to find out about Kakashi's past now!

mage
Wed, 11-16-2005, 03:37 PM
read the manga.

ChaosK
Fri, 11-18-2005, 11:14 PM
hey mage, the manga didnt show rin's outcome

Zhan
Fri, 11-18-2005, 11:31 PM
Maybe ANBU is just a part time job. Ninja's that are good enough for the job gets picked by the hokage or something. When there are no missions on then they just go back to the regular Ninja rank and role. I kind of thought about this when Raidou (ANBU Captain we saw when Third-Hokage was attacked by Orochimaru) got owned by the sound 4 while with the toothpick Jounin. At that time Raidou was actually wearing a normal Ninja uniform with the vest and shit. So yeah Kakashi could've been both ANBU and Jounin at the same time until he quit.

Dunpar
Sat, 12-03-2005, 08:18 PM
whell yea i is most lickly a part time job becouse in the last manga 184... it shows that a ANBU meber is taken and given a code name to....take care of the group......so yea i think its mostly a part time job.. like zhan said...

ChaosK
Sat, 12-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by: Zhan
Maybe ANBU is just a part time job. Ninja's that are good enough for the job gets picked by the hokage or something. When there are no missions on then they just go back to the regular Ninja rank and role. I kind of thought about this when Raidou (ANBU Captain we saw when Third-Hokage was attacked by Orochimaru) got owned by the sound 4 while with the toothpick Jounin. At that time Raidou was actually wearing a normal Ninja uniform with the vest and shit. So yeah Kakashi could've been both ANBU and Jounin at the same time until he quit.

when did we ever see the face of the ANBU captain?

Dunpar
Sun, 12-04-2005, 12:19 PM
we see his face... i think during the 184 manga i think that is the same guy...... or at least he looks somewhat the same

Zhan
Thu, 12-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo

Originally posted by: Zhan

when did we ever see the face of the ANBU captain?

I'm just assuming two characters won't have the same first name

anphorus
Thu, 12-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by: Dunpar
whell yea i is most lickly a part time job becouse in the last manga 184... it shows that a ANBU meber is taken and given a code name to....take care of the group......so yea i think its mostly a part time job.. like zhan said...

Well if the members of ANBU are supposed to be secret, it would kinda have to be a part-time job, otherwise it'd be easy to work out who's ANBU and who isn't, as there'll be a lot of ninjas who just seem to sit around and do nothing all the time.