PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 165

GLS
Fri, 11-11-2005, 01:40 AM
One Piece 165 (http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_165_%5B574EBC01%5D.mp4.torrent) - mp4 version
One Piece 165 (http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_165_%5B52974255%5D.avi.torrent) - avi version

From Kaizoku-fansubs.com:

Episode 168 will be our final release in XviD/AVI format. Starting with Episode 169, our releases will be exclusively in X264/MP4 format. Please use the remaining time to prepare yourselves and your computers for the coming revolution.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 11-11-2005, 04:26 AM
Ahhh, the team is all back together at last!

Great episode. I guess Luffy got through all the trials because the priests were already fighting. Lucky them. And now that they're all joined up we can go into total ass-kicking formation!

Phoenix20578
Fri, 11-11-2005, 08:30 AM
From Kaizoku-fansubs.com:

Episode 168 will be our final release in XviD/AVI format. Starting with Episode 169, our releases will be exclusively in X264/MP4 format. Please use the remaining time to prepare yourselves and your computers for the coming revolution.[/quote]

*Excesive cursing, cannot talk*

Munsu
Fri, 11-11-2005, 08:44 AM
mp4 is no longer a big deal for me since i don't have to install the haali splitter with the new MPC that came out earlier this week or so...

As for the episode, not much happened...but at least the big war started and Luffy and his crew are together now...

6Zabuza9
Fri, 11-11-2005, 05:39 PM
is it possible to watch mp4s in realplayer, i hate watching mp4s in windows media player

Munsu
Fri, 11-11-2005, 05:54 PM
I've never seen real player being recommended as a player to use to watch anything... so I highly doubt it...

Assertn
Fri, 11-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Nothing too special.....kinda sucks that K-F only releases one ep every two weeks now......

el_boss
Fri, 11-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Damn kf, they are making me watch horrible hell fansubs. My computer is too slow for the new X264 format. To everyone who think their codecs are messed up for the mp4 make sure that it isn't your computer that is the problem. The X264 requires at least 1ghz cpu. Took me a while to figure that out. And for the ep, I liked it, as I have liked all one piece episodes so far. Just tought of something, if kf are only releasing 1 ep every 2 weeks, it will take them like 2 years to get to the eps gerusama have subbed.

Mae
Fri, 11-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Kinda off topic, but I wanted to let everyone know to check out the new xdcc list for KF|Apis bot in KF's Rizon channel. Impressive. And I finally got to complete Azumanga Daioh i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Deblas
Fri, 11-11-2005, 10:56 PM
Well after Dythim's took out his Makino bot, he put everything he had in the Apis bot. Lots of goodies in there now. I've been meaning to download the OP games it has.

Yeah the eps. wasn't all that. At least the Strawhats are back together and now they have a goal to aquire the gold from the island. That's something I'm looking forward to. As well as the war between the Guerillas, the strawhats, and Enel and his priests.

Assertn
Fri, 11-11-2005, 11:15 PM
True.....but it almost feels like a waste of zoro and robin's characters to only serve the purpose of discovering the island's origin after all this time.

Stoopider
Sat, 11-12-2005, 02:13 PM
VLC all the way

Deblas
Sat, 11-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Don't you mean Nami and Robin. I didn't see Zoro do much discovering. Anyway I'm pretty sure that they will serve another purpose than just being the ones to discover the islands origins. They can't just leave them at that. The arc is not even in it's halfpoint yet.

Another thing. Because of the MP4 format, I'm watching the subs now on VLC. Anyone know how to take screenshots using it? For future use.

Assertn
Sat, 11-12-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Don't you mean Nami and Robin. I didn't see Zoro do much discovering. Anyway I'm pretty sure that they will serve another purpose than just being the ones to discover the islands origins. They can't just leave them at that. The arc is not even in it's halfpoint yet.

Another thing. Because of the MP4 format, I'm watching the subs now on VLC. Anyone know how to take screenshots using it? For future use.

No, I'm saying it was a waste for zoro and robin TO be used for discovering the island, because they are capable of taking on much more exciting roles, and it's not like nami needed the others to figure out the origin of upper yard.

Deblas
Sat, 11-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Ohh, now I get it. Yeah, It does seem a waste for Zoro. Though not to Robin much. Discovering and finding out ancient origins is her specialty aboard the Merry after all. And Nami is usually the brains of it all. But since it was centered around Luffy, Sanji, and Usopp getting to the sacrificial altar, they had no choice but to give the discovering part to those three. So yeah, I agree that at least Zoro's role felt wasted.

el_boss
Sat, 11-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
Anyone know how to take screenshots using it? For future use.

You can press the video tap and then select take snapshot. or you can go into settings>preferences>interface>hotkeys and assign a key for taking snapshots, I think default is ctrl+s. You can also choose what format the pic will be in and assign a location for the snaps. To do this you have to go to settings>preferences>video and the switch on advance options.

DDBen
Sat, 11-12-2005, 05:54 PM
*grumble* I still can't get MP4's to work and I've tried everything.

Assertn
Sat, 11-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by: DDBen
*grumble* I still can't get MP4's to work and I've tried everything.

I had that problem yesterday. Just go here
http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...6710&enterthread=y (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=52&threadid=16710&enterthrea d=y)

go through the steps in DarthEnder's first link, then download MPC from bud's link.

Munsu
Sat, 11-12-2005, 06:48 PM
And don't forget to Unistall EVERYTHING, every codec and filter... then install all these things...

You probably have conflicting codecs, if that's not the case, you have crappy computer and it's time to get a new one

DDBen
Sun, 11-13-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
And don't forget to Unistall EVERYTHING, every codec and filter... then install all these things...

You probably have conflicting codecs, if that's not the case, you have crappy computer and it's time to get a new one

Nope neither of those is the case I have a P4 with a FX 5950 Ultra for a video card there is absolutely no reason it shouldn't work and everything was uninstalled and done as Darth Enders said except the zoomplayer dance.

Munsu
Sun, 11-13-2005, 01:01 AM
What player are you using? if you tell us the details of your problem, what you are using, etc... then we might be able to help, but a bitching like "I've tried everything and it doesn't work" doesn't leave much to work with...

My current recommendation is:

Latest FFDSHOW + Latest MPC (Came out a week ago)

or

Latest CCCP + Latest MPC

GLS
Sun, 11-13-2005, 01:20 AM
Latest CCCP + Latest MPC
This is the setup I have, and things run smoothly.

About the episode, K-F released the avi version for those interested. 165 - avi version (http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_165_%5B52974255%5D.avi.torrent)
Nice to see the crew back together.

DDBen
Sun, 11-13-2005, 07:43 PM
What player are you using? if you tell us the details of your problem, what you are using, etc... then we might be able to help, but a bitching like "I've tried everything and it doesn't work" doesn't leave much to work with...

My current recommendation is:

Latest FFDSHOW + Latest MPC (Came out a week ago)

or

Latest CCCP + Latest MPC

CCCP didn't work

http://lythka.com/codecs

that did work however so I'm good to go.

And they win the video looks about 10X better in MP4

Munsu
Tue, 11-15-2005, 09:24 AM
Episode was re-released to fix spelling errors, here's the correct file:

[K-F]_One_Piece_165_[18EAC692].mp4

6Zabuza9
Tue, 11-15-2005, 09:27 PM
off topic, if real player is bad, what should i use to watch this and other anime. for all this time i used realplayer lol

Munsu
Tue, 11-15-2005, 10:49 PM
I usually just watch stuff on WMP, and for mp4,mkv, and ogm i use MPC