PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 159 Discussion

Kensee
Thu, 11-10-2005, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by: smurfyy
dattebayo's out http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/n159.torrent

As the rules state, let there be DISCUSSION!
Iono, but Hinita just got pwned, Kiba looked decent but lost fast, and Naruto ... well he ate dirt.

Intersting use of nails though, i'm sure hes a great fan of home depot =D

DarthEnderX
Thu, 11-10-2005, 02:50 AM
*sigh*

That was just...patently ungood. Everybody sucks at everything.

The cowboy thing doesn't bother me as much as I'm certain it will most people. After all, the Wind country is all arabian style, so I guess different countries represent different cultures in Naruto. They all just happen to have ninjas. Stone country has a western theme is all.

But still, episode done sucked.

TS8
Thu, 11-10-2005, 03:49 AM
I don't know about you, but if I saw nails plunge into the ground, I wouldn't rush directly over the nailfield.

Kagari
Thu, 11-10-2005, 04:08 AM
i didn't think it was that bad...the music was well used, and the characters this time around don't seem so unreasonably drawn...like the idiot twins, tony the tiger, or old fish lips..these guys actually look cool.

I do however notice a growing trend in which Tsunade is terribly misinformed regarding the severity of certain missions. Perhaps she is still secretly dipping into the sake more than we know.

Overall a much more enjoyable episode than what we've had lately..hopefully this keeps up for the remainder of the arc. could get cool.

ES
Thu, 11-10-2005, 04:21 AM
Another moronic episode which is not surprising. I ended up closing the window halfway. The writers should get fired for this, perhaps they thought the current arcs are focused in childen that they dont care about the quality. As a result, they just slap something and feed us with crap....

Mgslee
Thu, 11-10-2005, 04:26 AM
is it really that hard to make an arc where people arent useless and just outskilled?
Hinata was totally useless after the other filler arc in which she improved. If your gonna have the characters get beat... atleast let them do it with some dignity *sigh*

And really... 3 Kids walking around with Ninja forehead protectors from the strongest country in the world... they should expect themselves to be NOT wanted in a foreign country. (Not sure of alliances)

Terracosmo
Thu, 11-10-2005, 05:01 AM
Hoo boy...

THE GOOD

- Sazanami
- Sazanami is the coolest filler character so far
- Samurai > Ninja
- Sazanami owning Hinata's annoying ass
- Sazanami owning Naruto's obnoxious ass
- Sazanami being voiced by SHUUICHI IKEDA (http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=1014) i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

THE BAD

- Naruto's usual annoying factor (JUST ACCEPT YOUR MISSIONS YOU ANNOYING FUCKTARD)
- Everything Naruto says
- Everything Naruto does
- Hinata
- Everything Hinata does & says (not much but anyway)
- Sazanami getting owned in a completely silly way (I actually laughed when he stepped on the needles, and Gosunkugi was like "hah! you can't move!" - looked like some kind of lame childplay)
- The fact that Sazanami didn't kill the damn kids
- Cowboy ninjas
- Absolutely everything else

In summary: fuck off

KoKo37
Thu, 11-10-2005, 05:34 AM
[quote]
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

THE GOOD

- Sazanami
- Sazanami is the coolest filler character so far
- Samurai > Ninja
- Sazanami owning Hinata's annoying ass
- Sazanami owning Naruto's obnoxious ass
- Sazanami being voiced by SHUUICHI IKEDA (http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=1014)

Lols looking at that Shuuichi guymade me laugh so much XD

on my espisode comments, so.. are they actually trying? lol i mean i could write better junk then taht. I bet they probally spend like half an hour thinking what to put into these evil fillers lol i mean tony the tiger, bees -.- , freaking curry? least make it like better food i hate curry ><, evil bad animation fish mouth guy, n cowboys... seriously i bet they just look around there house n put wahtever they see into naruto lol

el_boss
Thu, 11-10-2005, 07:17 AM
I liked this episode. Sazanami is a great charachter, bounty hunters are always awesome and he has a sword. The scars on his face made him look a little like Itachi and they were playing like Sasuke's theme song when he was walking around, so I tought for a little while that he was related to the Uchiha somehow. The episode did have some stupid elements as usual though, like Naruto and them all getting defeated with one hit. Sazanami saying he's going to kill them then not doing it.

Kraco
Thu, 11-10-2005, 07:21 AM
- The fact that Sazanami didn't kill the damn kids

Yeah. First he says: "I'll have you die here." and then he just beats 'em up a little. It would only make sense if beaten characters always committed a seppuku to erase the shame of getting beaten...

It was certainly a very level episode, both in good and bad. Not any highlights at all, but fortunately no curry of life either. Stupid things like characters getting their asses kicked far too easily and the nail illogicality TS8 mentioned. But since we see the same discontinuity and cheap tricks in every filler, I try to forget them as long as it doesn't get as gross as the curry of death.

And before we knew it, Naruto had become a Sage, and uttered insights of infinite wisdom:
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/4355/narutosage0hf.jpg

Jurojin
Thu, 11-10-2005, 08:17 AM
- Sazanami being voiced by SHUUICHI IKEDA (http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=1014)

Originally posted by: Amuro Ray
Char!

redemption2
Thu, 11-10-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by: Jurojin

Originally posted by: Amuro Ray
Char!

Why am I not surprised by this? With the Gundam Seed Destiny vocalists appearing in Naruto? Iruka-sensei is Ray after all. It would make sense that they'd have his love interest Gil Dullindal-gichou at some point. So does that mean there's going to be some Iruka yaoi coming up? If so I'll laugh.

*COING!* I just got stuck by genius! Why not bring Shinn's voice in as one of those random characters and kill him off? Then everyone will be happy! BWAHHAHAHAHAA!

Terracosmo
Thu, 11-10-2005, 11:11 AM
To be fair though, Rey's vocalist is practically everywhere, and Iruka was around long before Destiny started. So any voice actor similarity with Gundam is most likely pure coincidence. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Oh and lol @ Jurojin... that Amuro thing made me laugh i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

shiro03
Thu, 11-10-2005, 11:23 AM
is there anyone expriencing downoadling problem? its seems my download is not connected to any peers. i m downloading from dattebayo site.

Kensee
Thu, 11-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by: Kraco
And before we knew it, Naruto had become a Sage, and uttered insights of infinite wisdom:
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/4355/narutosage0hf.jpg

Words of more truth have never been spoken before... Truly he will be the next Hokage.

Tsusande seems very misinformed about her missions ... like someone pointed out already, and is the bounty hunter's sword's handle in the shape of the end of a rifle?

kenren
Thu, 11-10-2005, 12:01 PM
i have something to say...
the nails poking through the feet must have hurted alot... -_-

Kraco
Thu, 11-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by: kenren
i have something to say...
the nails poking through the feet must have hurted alot... -_-

Yeah. Unfortunate occupational hazards... Well, at least they weren't rusty nails. Maybe he won't get tetanus.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 11-10-2005, 02:36 PM
I guess I'm in the minority who thinks this episode kicked ass.

A few things that didn't make sense happened but come on... that nail thing was great. Like an iron maiden wherever you walk, I was hoping the guy would get impaled on even more.

The animation is so vastly different from almost any Naruto episode. I think it resembled the movie in terms of the look and theme, with more realistic looking people. The characters are cool. I loved it.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 11-10-2005, 03:44 PM
If you're going to have a sword with a rifle stock for a grip, it damn well better shoot bullets.

I think Tsunade knows this missions are much harder than they're listed, thats why she sends Naruto, cause she knows he has freak powers.

She's all "Hmm, a Shinobi Lord, better stick Naruto on this team. That way if it goes south and everyone gets KOd Naruto can flip out and kill the guy. Then Konoha looks awsome for winning with Genins because Naruto is too mentally deficient to get promoted to Jounin where he should be."

Kraco
Thu, 11-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Edit: Edited away, because I misread the post I intended to quote... (And I don't find how to remove a post...)

Dionysos
Thu, 11-10-2005, 04:34 PM
Rurouni Kenshin (TV) as Seijuro Hiko...i thought i knew this voice. actually i only read here, because i wanted to know where i heard the voice i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

masamuneehs
Thu, 11-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Hoo boy...

THE GOOD

!!!

I was just going to avoid this next filler series, seeing as how my hard drive is low on space. But If Suuichi Ikeda (Seijerou Hiko, Char Zanable, Gilbert Dullindal, need I go on?) has a role in it then I'm going to download this!

nests
Thu, 11-10-2005, 07:41 PM
This arc looks hopeful but than again so did the last one.

darkmetal505
Thu, 11-10-2005, 08:01 PM
naruto is going to beat him with a fart

masamuneehs
Thu, 11-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Hmm... I enjoyed the Sazanami kicking the Konoha 'brats' asses, but his getting beaten by that weird Nail Jutsu was ridiculous! Watch where you're walking for god's sake!

I also feel that this arc has some potential to be pretty good (at least by Naruto filler standards, which don't ask for much at all) and so long as Ikeda plays a prominent role I think i'll be able to tolerate it.

Oh, and I laughed out loud at the Naruto shaped lunch Hinata made. Freaky girl...

Ero-Fan
Thu, 11-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Yeah, the lunch that looked like Naruto was funny as hell. I feel this filler might be ok, even though that guy they're hunting looks like he was drawn the same way raiga was. At least I didn't get the urge to bash my head into the desk like I did with the tony the tiger and that goddamn race filler arcs.

No team leader? What's with that bullshit?

Assassin
Thu, 11-10-2005, 10:48 PM
i liked how out of the 3 ninja's no one realized that they were being led into a trap.....great job 'seeing underneath the underneath'. Also, how is it that the first 2 nails go thru his feet, but when the other 135 nails go flying towards him they dont so much as rip his clothes yet still manage to knock him unconcious.

Btw, i'll bet 20 bucks that the 3 family memebrs the bounty hunter killed were actually killed by that thief, and the bounty hunter got blamed instead. which is why he must be the one to kill him.

UberSuperHACKER
Thu, 11-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by: Assassin
i liked how out of the 3 ninja's no one realized that they were being led into a trap.....great job 'seeing underneath the underneath'. Also, how is it that the first 2 nails go thru his feet, but when the other 135 nails go flying towards him they dont so much as rip his clothes yet still manage to knock him unconcious.

Btw, i'll bet 20 bucks that the 3 family memebrs the bounty hunter killed were actually killed by that thief, and the bounty hunter got blamed instead. which is why he must be the one to kill him.

yeah I tink this is the painfully obvious truth,...not that I am bashin ya for postin it.. its just that... the sotylines are that shallow in all the filler episodes.

and KoKo37 ....as for being able to write bettter filler crap .. your definatly correct. I do not understand how anyone can make something SO BAD and think for one moment that it is ok... I do not understand what is going on with it at all.

The powers they have are all diverging SO MUCH from the structure of the naruto universe (at least how it ahs been set thus far). Lightning sword guy, Ramaru, Lightsaber sword guy (from tea leaf), and now Dumbass master of tool attacks... I wonder if his next special move will involve 2x4's or juggling chain saws.

It's almost like you could start a new thread and call it "naruto script" and random people could come by and write random pieces of it.. and you could pick a collective chunk of the random pieces and loosley connect them all together and it would be better then this crap.

heero
Thu, 11-10-2005, 11:29 PM
crappy

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Thu, 11-10-2005, 11:33 PM
i watched 10 mins before i closed it in disgust. thank god bleach is around

alukard
Thu, 11-10-2005, 11:45 PM

----

Naw, not the brilliant filler script writers for Naruto. I'll bet 20 million Ryou's that won't happen.

Aeon
Thu, 11-10-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by: mr3vi1m0nk3y
i watched 10 mins before i closed it in disgust. thank god bleach is around

Funny I think the opposite except I watch the complete corny Bleach eps. Anyways I liked this ep for the most part. The way Sazanami beat all 4 of them without even trying was cool but then seeing him get owned without that guy trying wasn't that cool, they could've thought of a better technique. Ah well least no Shino this time.

Terracosmo
Fri, 11-11-2005, 01:51 AM
Oh almost forgot:

20 weeks to go!

Kensee
Fri, 11-11-2005, 03:02 AM
Ohh, summoning techinque ...

Mighty 2x4 of death!

::all cower in fear::

DarthEnderX
Fri, 11-11-2005, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by: Ero-Fan

All three are probably on record as being piss-poor leaders. Kiba is reckless. Naruto is stupid and reckless. And Hinata doesn't have the spine to actually GIVE an order. And Naruto doesn't listen anyway. So Tsunade is probably just, "Whats the point?"

Kraco
Fri, 11-11-2005, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

Originally posted by: Ero-Fan

And Naruto doesn't listen anyway. So Tsunade is probably just, "Whats the point?"

Yeah, indeed. It looks like Naruto needs a special person to be a leader for there to be any chance of him actually listening to the poor fellow placed as his superior. Shikamaru is 1000% more intelligent than Naruto, thus making him intimidating enough to be listened to. And Shino is just so creepy otherwise... Neji, however, wasn't special enough, especially after Naruto had beaten him once, and so the curry of life arc showed Naruto paid little attention to his leadership (or what was left of it due to the stupid downplaying manuscript).

Edort4
Fri, 11-11-2005, 05:39 AM
I wonder why the gennins got KO with just 1 normal hit in the fillers. If this shit was produced before the sasuke chasing arc I could even try to "believe it". The only good thing about this episode was to see those nails. I found them like a great metaphore about the fillers, each filler is like a nail piercing trough my body and still 20 to go.

Give me strength curry of crapinness!

Ero-Fan
Fri, 11-11-2005, 07:34 AM
Yeah, your probably right, Naruto wouldn't listen to Kiba and Hinata just woulda asked what Naruto wanted to do, then do that. I know he didn't really listen to Neji during the curry arc, but Neji never really tried to take control. Besides, from what I remember, Lee was the first one to really act without Neji's say-so. BTW, how many episodes do you think this particular filler arc will go on? My bet is they'll find a way to drag this one out for 4 more episodes and somehow find a way to screw up what looks like a halfway decent storyline (for a filler, anyways).

darkmetal505
Fri, 11-11-2005, 04:24 PM
You would think he would expect nails to come out of the ground after he saw them going in. Afterall, he did notice naruto pop out.

masamuneehs
Fri, 11-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Also, this team is one of the least balanced I've ever seen... No team leader? That shows how crappy this team is. Not one of them can be expected to make the intelligent decisions and give orders properly... Give them Ino or even Chouji for God's sake! They're also all melee fighters...

DeathScytheHCv2
Sat, 11-12-2005, 12:51 AM
The Good
Naruto and Co. being owned by Sazanami

The Bad
Sazanami being owned by Gosunkugi

And the WTF?
Naruto is going to own Gosunkugi. Why? Just because is Naruto, do you need another explanation? (It is sad to say this i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif )

Taking bets about how Naruto is going to own Gosunkugi.
Posibilities
1.- Rasengan
2.- Taju Kagebunshin no Jutsu
3.- Naruto Rendan

Open to other types of ownage.

Maybe its just me but did anyone notice that in the intro, Sakura looks like a whore.

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-12-2005, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by: DeathScytheHCv2
Maybe its just me but did anyone notice that in the intro, Sakura looks like a whore.

Doesn't she always? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DeathScytheHCv2
Sat, 11-12-2005, 05:54 AM

Doesn't she always?

Good point.
But her face is disturbing. it is almost like she's screaming do me, DO ME.
She needs to get laid big time.

Kraco
Sat, 11-12-2005, 06:12 AM
But her face is disturbing. it is almost like she's screaming do me, DO ME.
She needs to get laid big time.

Now that would be interesting filler material...

el_boss
Sat, 11-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Taking bets about how Naruto is going to own Gosunkugi.
Posibilities
1.- Rasengan
2.- Taju Kagebunshin no Jutsu
3.- Naruto Rendan

What about, "4.- All of the above". We could always wish for an apperance by Gamabunta or some other summon.

XanBcoo
Sat, 11-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Personally I've never seen the problem with Naruto only having a few good jutsu at his disposal. People always complain that he needs more attacks, but in comparison to the other characters, he's probably got the most versatility. Neji, Shikamaru, Temari, Gaara, etc. They all always rely on a single move or strategy (Although all of them are WAY cooler than Naruto).

el_boss
Sat, 11-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
Personally I've never seen the problem with Naruto only having a few good jutsu at his disposal. People always complain that he needs more attacks, but in comparison to the other characters, he's probably got the most versatility. Neji, Shikamaru, Temari, Gaara, etc. They all always rely on a single move or strategy (Although all of them are WAY cooler than Naruto).

The thing is that we don't see them or their techniques in every episode. The boring thing about Naruto is that he can't fight for shit, he only relies on his infinite amount of chakra and the ability to turn it to a werefox when he is in trouble.

XanBcoo
Sat, 11-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss
The thing is that we don't see them or their techniques in every episode. The boring thing about Naruto is that he can't fight for shit, he only relies on his infinite amount of chakra and the ability to turn it to a werefox when he is in trouble.

Which we also don't see every episode. Personally I think the "Kyuubi-Naruto" fights have been some of the best in the series. I can see how the fillers might make Naruto a boring character - making him and his 3 or 4 jutsu the spotlight of every arc, but people complained about Naruto's attacks even before the fillers.

I'd even say that, all together, the other characters have had more screentime showcasing their abilities than Naruto has had himself.

Yukimura
Sat, 11-12-2005, 06:39 PM
What the hell, do the writers know their supposed to be writing about a kid who survived, being pile-driven off a cliff into a giant rock, having fire spewed into his face from about a foot away, and having a giant raging chakra knife rammed into his chest? We're supposed to believe the same person went down cuz some rusty old man jabbed him in the stomach with a wooden hilt? Oh yeah and he was struck by lightning multiple times just like two weeks ago...

My biggest problem with all these fillers is that the totally misrepresent everything we've seen in the rest of the series, Lee takes off his weights and gets drunk, and then all he does is dance around like a fairy, where's the Hinata who refused to stay down against Neji? Why does the Hokage have worse intelligence than the Bush Administration? It's like they brought in ringers who have never even seen the show to write. Not even the episodes just b4

20 more of these...and i'm sure Naruto will get beaten by at least 5 more gut shots before it's over, what a terrible waste of all the charachter development this show had. But I'd still rather see it done poorly than just let it slip by and miss the occasional bone they throw, like Hinata's little blurb of usefulness.

masamuneehs
Sat, 11-12-2005, 09:27 PM
I've said it before and i'll say it again, they should have made the filler arc ONE BIG STORYLINE, something about all the Hidden Villages trying to assess one another's powers (after the Konoha vs. Sand/Sound conflict i'd imagine all the leaders worth a shit would want to know what the new balance of power was like).

That way we would have more positive elements, things like:, trying to hide that you're a ninja (not by just running away really fast!), sneaking around to avoid detection, counter surveillance (Konoha nin in one nation, foreing nin in Konoha), intrigue around character's intentions (is he a bounty hunter like he says he is? a wanderer? Maybe he's really a ninja from the Lightning village...), ANBU squads and secret communication between all the groups, finding plausibly strong enemies to fight (all these wanderers/ex-ninja are getting stale. Give us a Mist Jounin for god's sake!), actually fleshing out the entirety of the complex world that Naruto is set in.

INSTEAD of a crappy ass fight scene every two minutes where it doesn't matter who wins or how because they'll all be back for the next crappy filler episode and you know Naruto's going to win it in the end..., no real use of ninja skills!!!, character development and interaction only between Naruto & 2 other random Konoha ninjas, suspense of who is going to win pointless filler fight #43, NOT showing us the minor characters who probably won't be developed any more in future episodes... and random crappy countries with ugly ass character animation and stereotypical 1-gang-rules-this-land troubles!

Thank you, my rant is over. God I wished they'd listen to this... No reason not to take a chance and actually use the damn material you've been establishing... I know this wouldn't be 'filler', but you wouldn't need to put in characters that only appear later (couldn't get to the Lighting Kage, character Y of country Q was on a mission/training during this time...) OR have permanent effects on our Konoha kiddies....

AzureSky
Sun, 11-13-2005, 08:00 PM
Sazanami is really cool, but really stupid to actually run into a nail field. Naruto and gang got owned.
Clones,clones and more clones.Doesn't Naruto ever learn other techinques( Stupid question )?

Kensee
Mon, 11-14-2005, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by: AzureSky
Sazanami is really cool, but really stupid to actually run into a nail field. Naruto and gang got owned.
Clones,clones and more clones.Doesn't Naruto ever learn other techinques( Stupid question )?

Yes, didn't you see the 6 way headbutt he used to finish off Raiga? =P

Tinks
Mon, 11-14-2005, 03:55 AM
Heres a question, what if the show doesnt plan on returning to the manga ever again?
What if this isnt really "filler" persay but the way the show is going to be from now on
I mean its a popular show, and maybe they plan on using the current age range theyre at now and to never go to the manga, since it does have that popularity

DarthEnderX
Mon, 11-14-2005, 04:01 AM
Because you think aging the characters up would cause them to lose their audience they have now? The shounen fanbase doesn't care what age the characters are. If Naruto suddenly turned 40 the show wouldn't all be 40 year olds watching it.

You appear foolish to me.

Kraco
Mon, 11-14-2005, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by: Tinks
Heres a question, what if the show doesnt plan on returning to the manga ever again?
What if this isnt really "filler" persay but the way the show is going to be from now on
I mean its a popular show, and maybe they plan on using the current age range theyre at now and to never go to the manga, since it does have that popularity

What if space aliens in secret overcome Studio Pierrot and keep producing the fillers forever to transform all the audience into mindless zombie slaves?

mage
Mon, 11-14-2005, 08:45 AM
studio pierrot said that the normal storyline will resume in spring of next year.

darkmetal505
Mon, 11-14-2005, 04:03 PM

what if you got shot... like its been said, naruto will return in the spring. Please dont make assumptions without evidence.

EDIT: It insults everyone's knowledge

poopdeville
Mon, 11-14-2005, 04:35 PM
I think this arc has a lot of potential. It's not related to the overt Orochimaru/Akatsuki arc(s), so the writers actually have the freedom to come up with an interesting story without treading all over the manga.

I think that the writers were limited by the Orochimaru/Akatsuki arc since they had to try to develop a story that flowed naturally from the end of the Naruto/Sasuke fight without spoiling anything. I'm referring to the Oro's Castle, Tony the Tiger, Bug Hunt, and to a lesser extent, the Ranmaru arcs. It would be really out of character for Naruto to give up trying to save Sasuke from himself, and those arcs were necessary to keep Naruto's character in line with what we expect -- dumb, earnest, and loyal. Now that Naruto himself has put Sasuke on the back burner, and assuming that the writers don't disappoint, we should see Naruto continue to develop as a character with the freedom of not having to tie this and the remaining filler arcs to the main storyline.

Give this arc some more time.

Kraco
Mon, 11-14-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by: poopdeville
I think that the writers were limited by the Orochimaru/Akatsuki arc since they had to try to develop a story that flowed naturally from the end of the Naruto/Sasuke fight without spoiling anything. I'm referring to the Oro's Castle, Tony the Tiger, Bug Hunt, and to a lesser extent, the Ranmaru arcs. It would be really out of character for Naruto to give up trying to save Sasuke from himself, and those arcs were necessary to keep Naruto's character in line with what we expect -- dumb, earnest, and loyal. Now that Naruto himself has put Sasuke on the back burner, and assuming that the writers don't disappoint, we should see Naruto continue to develop as a character with the freedom of not having to tie this and the remaining filler arcs to the main storyline.

Damn... There really are living saints in the world. Somebody actually tries understand the monkeys writing the filler scripts...

ChaosK
Mon, 11-14-2005, 05:04 PM
you know it was once said that if you put like 1000 monkeys in a room and gave them infinate time, they'd recreate shakespeare's work.

so...

shakespeare's work: 1000 monkeys infinate time
naruto fillers: 1 monkey, 30 seconds.

Divinity
Mon, 11-14-2005, 07:39 PM
OMG guys... Sakura is 12 years old! Maybe 13 now, but she's so young!

Kurenai is a better choice.

aznroyale
Mon, 11-14-2005, 07:46 PM
you are slow....

Terracosmo
Mon, 11-14-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by: Divinity

She still has a nicer ass than Kurenai, so who cares. :S

Divinity
Mon, 11-14-2005, 08:44 PM
I forgot about Tsunade's chest too. As long as she stays young. =)

Episode 98(i think), when Konohamaru runs into it. LOL!

XanBcoo
Mon, 11-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Anime fans resorting to talking about tits and ass when Naruto gets crappy. Who woulda thunk it?

darkmetal505
Mon, 11-14-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by: poopdeville
I think this arc has a lot of potential. It's not related to the overt Orochimaru/Akatsuki arc(s), so the writers actually have the freedom to come up with an interesting story without treading all over the manga.

although the arc maybe better than the other arcs, it still sucks butt. And if it was decent we wouldnt be able to bitch about it.

el_boss
Tue, 11-15-2005, 07:43 AM

Originally posted by: Divinity

She still has a nicer ass than Kurenai, so who cares. :S

Anko is way hotter than Kurenai as is Tsunades apprentice. What's her name... Shizune or something I think.

mage
Tue, 11-15-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505
And if it was decent we wouldnt be able to bitch about it.
no naruto episode has ever been free of bitching on these forums.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 11-15-2005, 11:54 PM
He's right you know.

That's why we like him.

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Anime fans resorting to talking about tits and ass when Naruto gets crappy. Who woulda thunk it?

It's not so much "anime fans" as it is "males with a taste for the good things in life". In this case, the ass of a 12 year old.

Hentai orgy!

Deadfire
Wed, 11-16-2005, 07:18 PM

I did, as everything reverts to that when the disscussion is involing young males and anime.

EDIT: darn it, the sex fiend has destroyed my point!

voonvoon
Fri, 11-18-2005, 10:40 PM
lol...so the episode sucks n watever...but i think that the episode doesnt sucks

but for real...this episode is quite boring but i still love it alot..

as for the next episode i dunno whether it will be better...but i hope so

coz their mission is boring n sucks alot

Deadfire
Fri, 11-18-2005, 11:09 PM
What the Hell does "n" mean?

on the same note "Coz"

Are people cool for missing like two letters?

Kraco
Sat, 11-19-2005, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by: Deadfire
What the Hell does "n" mean?

on the same note "Coz"

Are people cool for missing like two letters?

Yes, indeed. I have only seen the lone "n" used like this: Rock'n'Roll or lock'n'load. And when you write it like that, it's meant also to be said like that. However, if you look at his post, you will also notice that his shift key is obviously also broken and the period key cannot be controlled, so I think some missing letters can be forgiven.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 11-19-2005, 10:50 AM
Yes let's sit and nitpick.

No one wants to hear that shit.