PDA

View Full Version : If You had a Soul Cutter...

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 11-07-2005, 09:40 PM
If one fit who you were, or your personality, what would it do? What about release name? Shikai/Bankai? How about a name?

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 11-07-2005, 10:14 PM
Oh oh I know. I know what mine would be like. My would be called the legendary rose pedal of the heavenly dew magnet lobster. It's Shikai would be a giant magnet that would pull any soul slayers near it disarming my enemies. Then Bankai would be a gigantic lobster which would be the size of a 20 story building and crush anything that got in it's way.

ChaosK
Mon, 11-07-2005, 10:46 PM
my shikai would have the ability to transform into any elemental blade, the blade (metal) part itself would be just a bit bigger than the normal form and black, but it would be surrounded with an element. my bankai would be a sword the size of cloud's and its ability would be to fire shit off in random directions and also explode anything it met...the name would be...legendary sushi blade.

masamuneehs
Tue, 11-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Wow, chaoskiddo, you named one of the abilities i've always wanted to see in an anime character (except I think it'd be cool if he/she had several swords, each of which could harness an elemental magic)

At the bottom iis a diagram that may help those unfamilair with the general makeup of swords

As for my soul slayer:

Regular name: Abbadon.
Normal appearance: Two-handed, curved katana, hilt about 1 foot long, blade about 3.5-4 feet long. Black sheath with a long crimson stripe running from the tip down the direction of the blade's edge. The sword has a standard hilt guard and the Pommel ends in a soft red velvet sash that can be used to secure the sword to body/garment.

Shikai release: Carreau Abbadon- Merciless Abaddon.
Description: The sword loses its rigid nature, the blade seems to bend and veer past obstacles as it seeks the foes' heart. The blade grows only slightly in length and width, but enough to form a shallow Fuller that seems to the enemy's ears to emit a bloodthirsty hiss. The Back, although appearing flat, will cut into the opponent like a knife. The red sash grows in length like a tail and even where there is no wind it will flutter and flap about wildly. The sash is hot like an iron and burns the flesh , but may still be comfortably gripped by its wielder. The sword itself is searing hot, and even if an enemy narrowly dodges it they may still be charred by the invisible fire, forming welts and burns.

Bankai release: Sonnillon Abbadon Adramaleck--Hateful Abbadon, Prince of Fire-.
Description: The sword begins to smoke. The velvet sash bursts into open flames and swishes about, growing and slithering like a monstrous snake, it almost seems to flicker a searching tongue out from its end, often reared high in the air above its prey. The hiss turns into a high-pitched scream that is almost too much for the ears as the smoke becomes denser and denser, hiding the blade from view. The sound stops, the smoke disappears, the blade has vanished. The wielder appears only to clutch the tail-end of the burning velvet sash.
It is at that moment, that the opponent may feel the burning prescence next to them. It cannot be seen, not being anything more than a twisted spirit of hate. It has no fear, nor pride, nor envy nor desire that can be satiated. It merely burns everything it touches, using the unfortunate soul as fuel in a futile effort to burn away all of the hate that it cannot escape nor alieve. It can only spread. And as the scalding heat begins to melt away the skin and bubble the sinew the foe will probably try to take his/her own life, as it seems that is the only way to escape the blaze's working its way slowly and steadily out of your heart and through every nerve in your body. Those of lofty ideals, brave dreams or simple incompetence may last the longest, and the quick and keen may be able to sense the invisible inferno and dodge it to some extent, but the great fireworm that strikes in the blink of an eye will surely swallow them up at last.

References:
Francis Barrett's The Magus (1801)
Richard Dukante's Hierarchy (1963)
Sebastien Michaelis's Histoire admirable de la Possession et conversion d'une penitente (1613)
Book of Revelations, the Bible (Roman Catholic edition)
http://demons.monstrous.com/an...mons.htm#_Toc523971150 (http://demons.monstrous.com/angels_and_demons.htm#_Toc523971150)

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/sword-making-diagram.jpg

EpyonNext
Tue, 11-08-2005, 12:07 AM
Man you mangs are thinking too small. My sword would just kill all my enemies upon being drawn...It's name: God Stick.

Honoko
Tue, 11-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by: EpyonNext
Man you mangs are thinking too small. My sword would just kill all my enemies upon being drawn...It's name: God Stick.
efficient.... and boring =P

my sword would be fire-based (hono = fire) and it'd be called Kanzan no Hidenka (Volcano's Princess-- sounds much better in japanese =P)..... its shikai ability would be a whip of lava. And since I have a bad habit of not finishing what I start, its bankai is a mystery. I'm too lazy to find it.

Pochii
Tue, 11-08-2005, 01:21 AM
HaH mine would be almost as small as a dagger yet i would be so fast u couldnt see me i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif and would have poison at the tip of it numing each mucle it hits. then, my shikai would be like a serpent and would rap around u and disable u from doing anything. and my bankai would be millions of snakes sucking ur blood away!! i havent thought of the names though ^^

EDIT** my swords name would be Mao-kai

DarthEnderX
Tue, 11-08-2005, 03:42 AM
Mine would be totally ripped off from Clouds in Advent Children and its name would be something really long in japanese that I would have no idea wtf it meant and then my Bankai would summon Bahamut.

Word.

Kensee
Tue, 11-08-2005, 05:34 AM
My sword would have an english name, just cause if I can speak to my sword, it sure as hell is going to speak either english or the other two languages I can understand.

It's normal look: A normal blade that is a bit straighter than normal katanas (almost like a straight sword but still in katana form). Clear blue in color and darkblue hand protector on the portion where handle ends.

Shikai: My Sword would transform after I say "Fierce Wind" which would transfor my sword into another type of weapon. The blade becomes Gauntlets/gloves and the handle becomes boots/footguards. All being the element of WIND. My feet being Wind element which causes me to levitate/fly cause my feet control wind energy, not to mention I can also send out waves of destructive wind slices or twisters by way of kicks. The hands can both create shields of wind to defend or attack by way firing twister/tornadoes out of my arm in stright lines at the enemy. My main attacks would mostly be consisted of rapid jab cross kick combos where my speed and power is increased with each hit due to wind speeding up and I am able to do air combos (hey I'm floating ^^).

Bankai: "Tempest Armada" where as in my Shikai part of my body was transformed into powerful armor and guantlets, in my bankai my entire body becomes a deadly armor and weapon. My arms, torso, legs, feet, hands, and head (not face) are all covered in a sleek glowing white and gray armor (Think of an warrior type Paladin looking thing but in more battle armor and hand combot type equipment). The fist are laced with claws and my body is surrounded by elemental aura. My body is surrounded by an aura of wind at all times which provides me a great defense, NOT ABSOLUTE, but it constnatly absorbs damage out of every attack done to me. My armor powers my body to move at high speeds and unleseash devistating power out of any of my wind attacks and my basic melee attacks. Anything I punch will be crushed by the wind first and anything left over will be obliterated by the punch. Thats right, think of a perpetual rasengen of high power in every punch and kick. Due to the power of the wind and energy i unlesahsed, my body will constantly floating in the air and my body will be surounded by a powerful yet faint in sight wind.

<--- Pretty much I have A soulcutter that enchances my body to become an ultimate MELEE character using wind element techinques (shields, waves, or just simply making my punch and kicks hurt like a mofo) and powerful melee combos.

Edit: Took out the extra crap and stuck with one element.

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 11-08-2005, 06:02 AM
very funny, I'm surprised everyone is taking this so seriously. No one wants to try and make a satirical soul slayer?

EpyonNext
Tue, 11-08-2005, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by: EpyonNext

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Mine would be totally ripped off from Clouds in Advent Children and its name would be something really long in japanese that I would have no idea wtf it meant and then my Bankai would summon Bahamut.

Word.

Inazuma
Tue, 11-08-2005, 06:37 AM
Mine will be the materialisation of the Ennemy and it's Soulcutter.
Copying, Skills, patterns, move, behaviors and Reiatsu ...
The blade would fight on it's own ... Leaving me the "plaisir" to enjoy the fight of my ennemy with it's own self.

" You cand defeat you're ennemies, but you won't defeat your own self" Confusius

Kraco
Tue, 11-08-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by: Inazuma
Mine will be the materialisation of the Ennemy and it's Soulcutter.
Copying, Skills, patterns, move, behaviors and Reiatsu ...
The blade would fight on it's own ... Leaving me the "plaisir" to enjoy the fight of my ennemy with it's own self.

Well, you know, you couldn't win either by that same logic, as your Zanpaktou does nothing but copy, so it couldn't overpower. Furthermore, you would be sitting defenceless in your "plaisir", giving the opponent jolly good chances to slice you every now and then. After all, if he killed you, your Zanpaktou would stop as well. So, he could turn his back to your independent sword and kill you without problems.

What comes to me, I think for a Shikai (let's call it "Slicing Edge" ) a really enhanced cutting ability. So that I could cut through all Hollow body armor and even most of other Zanpaktous (perhaps not captain level, I guess, for fairness' sake...). For a Bankai (hmm... "Holy Nova") a scaled up version of Ichigos' shikai . With this, I could launch a destructive Bankai when most of the other people were still waiting for theirs to power up. The soul cutter would have a standard katana shape all the time.

Yeah, fancy things never work.

john_doe_107
Tue, 11-08-2005, 09:52 AM
upon summoning my shikai, those who come within sight of it will get orgasms till their balls fall off. while at the same time standing in a line and singing an irish drinking song. "oh ai di dai di dai di dai di dai" indeed. i call it magic stick i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

aznroyale
Tue, 11-08-2005, 10:34 AM
i dont know what powers but i would want my Shikai look this Tai Chi Sword for my right hand with a red string at the end and a Hidden Dagger on my left arm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/aznroyal/martialartsmart_1866_36109068.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/aznroyal/martialartsmart_1867_16522616.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/aznroyal/model08.jpg

XanBcoo
Tue, 11-08-2005, 01:56 PM
I've thought about a soul slayer for myself before. I guess it's sealed state would be a black katana. Nothing special, I just want the sheath and hilt to be black. It also has no cross guard.

I can't think of a good shikai beyond just a powerup for the normal sword. I don't really want to be gimmicky, so perhaps the sword becomes larger, or longer, or just more cool looking. I can't think of any specifics right now.

I'm really torn about what the spirit of my sword would be. I like the summoning idea of a bankai (like Mayuri's and Komamura's), so I'd go with that. I've narrowed it down to either a demon thing like Ifrit from FFVII, a giant monkey-gorilla like Enma from Naruto, or powered up clones of myself appearing to fight alongside me. In any of these cases, I would fight with the bankai against the enemy. Other than that I can't really decide.

I also know that I would connect well with the spirit of my soul slayer, and we'd have a very strong bond. We'd understand eachother very well, which would increase our ability to fight together in battles.

Oh, and the command would be something corny like, "show the world your burning spirit" XD

Splash!
Tue, 11-08-2005, 05:01 PM
i would like a zanpakutou that can manipulate time. That would be awesome

el_boss
Tue, 11-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Shikai = the sword becomes invicible
Bankai = I summon invicible clones of myself

ToFuGuY
Tue, 11-08-2005, 06:46 PM
invicible?? do u mean invisible??

if u were talking bout invisible clones, how do u no if itz clones of u??

aznimperialx
Tue, 11-08-2005, 07:43 PM
the Tetsusaiga is probably a nice choice for me i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 11-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Hey, in that case your sword will get more character development than you do i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

oyabun
Wed, 11-09-2005, 12:03 AM
wow nice thread! i've always wondered what would my soul slayer look like.
here it is!

Normal: 1 handed, there are two short blades attaced, its like a small katana with just two blades representing the fang of the wolf. white sheath

Shikai release : Lonely Wolf - Element : Holy
the zanpaktou transform and quickly covers my right arm, which forms a white gloves which glows immensly, the two blades forms like a claw, streching to 3 feet long., the sheath becomes a "tail like" rope that wraps around my left arm which can be used as a whip if needed and streches as the user desires. every slash of the whip emits a striking light which damages opponents nearby.

Bankai Release : Raging Wolf
the claw and whip combines emiting a white light light, it covers my arms and hands, now the each of my hands has a blade, and the enlarge whip covers each of my arm. A white wolf is summoned within the light thus having a white wolf for a fighter. the blades are shining white like no other, the wolf obeys every command of the user making quick combo atack killing the enemy quick and fast. the wolf can also release a beam from its mouth. the blades can be move so fast that it can generate waves of lights that can cut the enemy in a flash.
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

the bankai enhances the blades and the whip with the combination of the wolf fighter!i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Kensee
Wed, 11-09-2005, 01:17 AM
Wha? No one going for a pure blunt weapon? Like a 2x4 with a nail in it .... what about eletric elements! These guys need love too!

eat_toast
Wed, 11-09-2005, 02:21 AM
regular zanpakuto would be of normal length, shikai would eliminate the handle and grip, and make it so i could control the blade's movement with my mind, bankai would make 3 shikai type blades and make them invisible. so pretty much undetectable attack from any direction.

el_boss
Wed, 11-09-2005, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by: ToFuGuY
invicible?? do u mean invisible??

if u were talking bout invisible clones, how do u no if itz clones of u??

I don't, but they get the job done. And yes I meant invisible as in not being able to see them. I communicate with them with trough mind-power.

Yukimura
Wed, 11-09-2005, 06:49 AM
Name: Muramasa Tengukyo

Standard Form: A metal staff that can vary in length based on the will of the user.

Command: Loose, Tengukyo
Shikai : Staff shapes into a bow, bends near the ends, a hole forms near the middle, etc. Similar in function to Ishida's second bow (pre-Uber Quincy) it fires compressed spirit energy, but in any form desired i.e a harpoon, multi-shot, guided shot, flying anvil etc. Simultaneously can the dull the awareness of enemies in an area, they perceive the world slower and less clearly and thus react slower.

Bankai: Can Enhance all the senses to obscene levels, can hear heartbeats, see heat, taste and smell what's wround you like it's vision, and feel the slightest vibrations in the air. Also can control what the user percieves rather than just dulling the senses, can create shadows, whispers of sound, feelings of being touched, etc. at the edge of ones awareness causing mass distraction and confusion.

john_doe_107
Wed, 11-09-2005, 09:28 AM
my bankai would summon these suckers
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b264/sirune_107/teletubbies.jpg
then they'll gang rape with whoever i want them to.. shaming my victim for all eternity, forcing them to commit suicide.
"eeeoooo"

XanBcoo
Wed, 11-09-2005, 12:42 PM
John doe wins. Not even the "god stick" can beat the fucking teletubbies.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 11-09-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by: Yukimura
Bankai: Can Enhance all the senses to obscene levels, can hear heartbeats, see heat, taste and smell what's wround you like it's vision, and feel the slightest vibrations in the air..

Man, if Naruto farts on you, you're fucked.

yapchagi
Wed, 11-09-2005, 06:54 PM
My shikai would be to make my Zanpakutou 1000x stronger than Yamamoto's Ryuujin Jakka (the fire sword) and to suck the power of my enemy's zanpakutou, so that my enemy won't have any power on his/her zanpakutou.

And my bankai would be to transfer all the power to myself and become 1000x stronger.

Yukimura
Wed, 11-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel

Man, if Naruto farts on you, you're fucked.

Yeah, I couldn't think of a balanced way around the dangers of over sensitivity...Naruto would probobly kick my ass, considering the disorientation would make him even more likely to resort to fart attacks. Maybe I should be able to choose what gets enhanced...who needs smell that bad anyway!

oyabun
Wed, 11-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by: yapchagi
My shikai would be to make my Zanpaktou 1000x stronger than the 1st captain's ryuujin jakka, the fire sword .

My bankai would be to transfer all the power to myself and become 1000x stronger.

wow that's sooooo powerfulllllll.....whoah

DarthEnderX
Wed, 11-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Actually, a cool Soul Slayer would be one that transforms into whatever you're opponents Slayer is.

Course, don't suppose thats very useful against Hollows...

aznimperialx
Wed, 11-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by: john_doe_107
my bankai would summon these suckers
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b264/sirune_107/teletubbies.jpg
then they'll gang rape with whoever i want them to.. shaming my victim for all eternity, forcing them to commit suicide.
"eeeoooo"

best soul slayer ever i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jedi Guardian
Thu, 11-10-2005, 12:35 AM
My first post i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif (Been hanging around awhile though)

Oh, so hard to decide...

Name: Mellinecro (latin roots: melli is honey. necro is death.) (edit: changed from mellifluous one)

Shikai form: Ethereal, but solid, blade.
Release command: Flow, Mellinecro!
Shikai abilities: A sonic attack that can knock out or weaken many opponents and a far more powerful directed burst of compressed air.

Bankai: The blade becomes one of pure air, and winged boots appear on both feet, allowing the user to fly. The big one is the ability to compress the air around the opponent to the point where it flows slower than molasses and the enemy cannot move an inch. The original shikai also abilities increase in power to terrible proportions. So, the ultimate combination with this Bankai is to freeze the opponent, and finish him with the improved pressure wave.

Kensee
Thu, 11-10-2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by: Jedi Guardian
My first post (Been hanging around awhile though)

Oh, so hard to decide...

Name: Mellinecro (latin roots: melli is honey. necro is death.) (edit: changed from mellifluous one)

Shikai form: Ethereal, but solid, blade.
Release command: Flow, Mellinecro!
Shikai abilities: A sonic attack that can knock out or weaken many opponents and a far more powerful directed burst of compressed air.

Bankai: The blade becomes one of pure air, and winged boots appear on both feet, allowing the user to fly. The big one is the ability to compress the air around the opponent to the point where it flows slower than molasses and the enemy cannot move an inch. The original shikai also abilities increase in power to terrible proportions. So, the ultimate combination with this Bankai is to freeze the opponent, and finish him with the improved pressure wave.

Wha .. you stole my armor and wind element idea!!!! =(

Jedi Guardian
Thu, 11-10-2005, 01:22 AM
Oops. Though there's no armor, just Hermes-stlye shoe wings. Also, despite being a wind blade, it's very different from yours. Especially the Bankai (which I think we can both agree is the most unique attribute of any Soulslayer). As for taking the wind element... I felt like taking an element, and fire seemed a little too cliche (and water and earth aren't my favorites... and everything in SS is spirit). i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Anyway, I might as well take this moment to thank you for all the Bleachs screenshots you've posted, Kensee. They're pretty damn good! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

edit: in case it wasn't clear, the Bankai compresses the air around the ENEMY, not the wielder. It's purely offensive.

Honoko
Thu, 11-10-2005, 01:37 AM
fire isn't cliche. it's awesome i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jedi Guardian
Thu, 11-10-2005, 01:44 AM
Hehe. True enough. But I felt like choosing the path less travelled. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Kezren
Thu, 11-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Name-Dracneas.

Regular appearance- A Katana with a slightly above average blade lenth, it is around 5-51'2 feet. along the top of the blade are curved notches that mimic the shape of teeth. the guard has eyes etched in a spiral.

Release- Devour the soul!

Shikai- the blade becomes a broad sword, blood red with a ebon eye in the guard. the now cross like guard is curved torward the weilder's hand with teeth like curved spikes pointing inward. the weapon becomes a full blown seven feet long. Its ability is called Roar of Hunger. It releases a large wave of sound, the roaring noise slices wherever it is aimed. immediately after using the ability the blade will begin to change, its edge taking the abilities of what it "devoured" if the slice was blocked by a soul cutter it temporarily aquires the shikai ability of said Soul cutter. if it hits regular material like stone,trees etc, Dracneas glows slightly after enough slices of said materials it can make a temporary second blade. the second blade only lasts for around 30 mins. it is an exact copy of dracneas.

( school ending. ill post the bankai later.=P)

XanBcoo
Thu, 11-10-2005, 06:38 PM
Just thought of an even awesome-er Soul Slayer for myself that better suits me.

Name: Tenshimaru (tenshi = angel, "maru" just b/c every other japanese name ends in maru i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

Regular - Katana. Completely white, no crossgaurd.

Revamped command: "Show the world your shining spirit"

Shikai - Tenshimaru grows slightly longer and thinner, straightening out a bit, but is still curved up at the tip. It resembles the katanas they use on Escaflowne, only the newly formed crossguard that appears resembles a pair of wings stretching out about 4 inches on either side. A radiant, shimmering white light comes from the base of the blade, making it seem as if the whole sword is glowing (avert thine eyes!). When I swing the sword, I can activate its ability to fire projectile white cutter-beam thingies through the air (like the Izuna in Kenshin, or the Feirce Deitie's mask in Majora's Mask - basically small disc shapped energy blasts with a high explosive power).

Bankai - "Tenchimaru no Tenchu"; All the cool stuff happens with the usual Bankai release, like a lot of rieatsu is released and I scream for a bit and whatnot. The light emmited by the sword becomes so bright it's almost blinding. Tenshimaru's wings grow considerably, unfolding into pure white wings and spanning at least 10 or 15 feet (but doesn't get any heavier). There is also a flurry of feathers surrounding my immediate area after the transformation. The blade has all but dissipated into pure light and spirit energy that radiates from where the metal used to be. Tenshimaru's spirit is released as a warrior angel that fights for/alongside me. He is slightly taller than me and wears an iron faceplate with a cross pattern on it. I suppose he'd be a melee fighter, but uses his fists to punch blasts of spiritual energy and light waves. As usual, the destructive power of his attacks is amazing, and even an action like the flap of his wings can cause huge, ripping winds. I can also still release the cutter-beam things when I swing - just because I don't want to remain useless.

There we go...much cooler.

Kensee
Fri, 11-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Nice cover up at the end ...

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
I can also still release the cutter-beam things when I swing - just because I don't want to remain useless.

Thought you were gonna bust out a Miraya and just stand there =P

UberSuperHACKER
Fri, 11-11-2005, 08:24 PM
My sould slayer would be called "ureshii-houki-futokorogatana-debabouchou-iya-ketsueki-yoroshii"...

or in english "happy broom dagger knife no blood good", and it would look like a broom but hidden in the end would be a big knife .. with a compass on the bottom with all the survival kit thing's in it (matches, string, bandages,THE WORKS)

Shikai - release would make it turn into a slave robot made of wood .. like "mojukin" from tekken and it would make me breakfast and coffee, change flat tires, rob banks, help shake the pinball machine so I could win eaiser, or solve Partially Differential Calculus problems with complex Initial Values and boundary conditions.. you know.. what ever was needed.

Its bankai release would make it turn into a large slab of ham .....ON FIRE!, that could shoot laer beams and hack into goverment computers! Also the bankai release would give the weilder the power to summon pork products, and create sheilds out of pork rinds...

as an added BONUS ... its owner would ALWAYS WIN AT PUTT PUTT GOLF!!!!....

......MAN IT WOULD BE SWEET Text (NOTE: extra bolded "text" at the end for extra emphasis)

Splash!
Wed, 11-16-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by: UberSuperHACKER
My sould slayer would be called "ureshii-houki-futokorogatana-debabouchou-iya-ketsueki-yoroshii"...

or in english "happy broom dagger knife no blood good", and it would look like a broom but hidden in the end would be a big knife .. with a compass on the bottom with all the survival kit thing's in it (matches, string, bandages,THE WORKS)

Shikai - release would make it turn into a slave robot made of wood .. like "mojukin" from tekken and it would make me breakfast and coffee, change flat tires, rob banks, help shake the pinball machine so I could win eaiser, or solve Partially Differential Calculus problems with complex Initial Values and boundary conditions.. you know.. what ever was needed.

Its bankai release would make it turn into a large slab of ham .....ON FIRE!, that could shoot laer beams and hack into goverment computers! Also the bankai release would give the weilder the power to summon pork products, and create sheilds out of pork rinds...

as an added BONUS ... its owner would ALWAYS WIN AT PUTT PUTT GOLF!!!!....

......MAN IT WOULD BE SWEET Text (NOTE: extra bolded "text" at the end for extra emphasis)

lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif What a practical soul slayer! And maybe all that meat from the bankai could be used to solve world hunger
But how does the name "Soul Slayer" tie in with what the sword can do?

UberSuperHACKER
Wed, 11-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by: splash

lol What a practical soul slayer! And maybe all that meat from the bankai could be used to solve world hunger

Well OBVIOUSLY you dont understand how cool it is so I made a picture...

http://x2.putfile.com/11/31919081872.jpg

here you can see HOW DEADLY it is with its Super lasershootin Flaimin ham action....... Ichigo would drool Over such a Tight-BEAT ASS BANKAI

ChaosK
Wed, 11-16-2005, 10:00 PM
after 30 weeks of procrastination, i have created, my bankai.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/Chaoskiddo/gotwoot/mahbankai.jpg

aznroyale
Wed, 11-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Death Awaits, Shana
LoLs, thinking of Shakugan no Shana too much

KoKo37
Wed, 11-16-2005, 10:42 PM

lol What a practical soul slayer! And maybe all that meat from the bankai could be used to solve world hunger

Well OBVIOUSLY you dont understand how cool it is so I made a picture...

http://x2.putfile.com/11/31919081872.jpg

here you can see HOW DEADLY it is with its Super lasershootin Flaimin ham action....... Ichigo would drool Over such a Tight-BEAT ASS BANKAI

http://www.myimager.com/imagedb/upl/207216196101_295579.jpg
my thought exactly lol

anyways my sword is --

1st form
this soul slayer is legendary because its first form is black!!
http://i23.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/fd/3c/55_1.JPG
as you can see its made with the finest plastic and its rumourd that the sears sticker on the back gives it tremendious power!!

2nd form ( Shikai i think or somthing like that XD )
Name : Koyonai Sutikku -.- ( means best stick -.- )
http://i15.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/73/17/76_2.JPG
you cant see it but its really pointy at the end -.- and when u poke people it can sometimes Pierce through there clothes if u put enough force into it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

3rd form ( Bonkai or is it Bankai? err thinks its bon neways XD )
summons Santa Clause whom thinks everything is naughty so he destroys everything is his path and is invincable -.-
http://excalibur-ro.com/forum/uploads/av-9140.jpg
( BTW that was off an old jay leno headline XD )

Edit : hmmm these screens shot seem to disapear at the site 12 hoursish after i upload them T.T il just renew it once in a while i guess lol

PSJ
Thu, 11-17-2005, 03:41 AM
Name: Kyusuke
Look: Crimson colored sheat, otherwise just a normal katana.
Release phrase: "Show your face, Kyusuke!"
Shikai: It has eight blades in a sort of after image way where all blades can cut in diffrent direction almost simultaneously, the eight after image blades aren't visible if they are not used. No name to the Shikai yet.
Bankai: Still uses eight after image blades but at will one of the blades can steal an opponents soul cutter and it's power to make it your own to use when desired. There is one catch though, you also steal a part of the persons soul, his last thoughts and a part of his personality that will show when you use the stolen blade. Very hard to deal with mentally since you hear his last thoughts in your head over and over.

I actually took alot of time to think about this, my sword rules wiieee!

XanBcoo
Thu, 11-17-2005, 04:39 AM
I like your sword's Shikai, PSJ.

Makes me think of that sword in Symphony of the Night where Alucard swings once and it delivers like 10 hits or whatever.

Doesn't beat Tenshimaru though.

PSJ
Thu, 11-17-2005, 07:57 AM
Of course it does, i'll just steal tenshi whatever with my bankai.

6Zabuza9
Thu, 11-17-2005, 06:44 PM
my sword http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?in7b391748pk

Deadfire
Thu, 11-17-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by: 6Zabuza9
my sword http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?in7b391748pk

what the hell was that!

anyways very good ideas on alot of them I should post some ideas I have but I can't think of anything right now

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 11-17-2005, 09:38 PM
"chire, senbonzakura"
that's right! i would want the same exact sword and shikai and bankai of byakuya! senbonzakura's abilities kick ass, especially it's last few abilities that byakuya used in the fight that you(us) manga readers know about

ChaosK
Fri, 11-18-2005, 07:00 PM
welli made another zampukon

http://artpad.art.com/?iq6dbk13lpp0

Splash!
Sun, 11-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Unreleased Form

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/splash66/unreleased.jpg

Shikai(First Release)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/splash66/chainsaw.jpg

Bankai(Second Release)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/splash66/sawvehicle.jpg

Terracosmo
Sun, 11-20-2005, 02:02 PM
LMAO. Awesome bankai.

Jaredster
Sun, 11-20-2005, 02:06 PM
Unreleased Form

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/splash66/unreleased.jpg

Shikai(First Release)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/splash66/chainsaw.jpg

Bankai(Second Release)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/splash66/sawvehicle.jpg

The bankai should be this:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8518/kone0uo.jpg

Splash!
Sun, 11-20-2005, 02:10 PM
yes thats more like iti/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

UberSuperHACKER
Mon, 11-21-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

The bankai should be this:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8518/kone0uo.jpg

HOLY lord WTF is that? its like to cut the trees that are REALLY tough?

Terracosmo
Mon, 11-21-2005, 02:03 PM
It looks like a boss from Shadow of the Colossus for PS2 i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

mage
Mon, 11-21-2005, 02:18 PM
it's probably for grinding away tons of rock.

Jaredster
Mon, 11-21-2005, 02:48 PM
It's a ore machine I think, its has many shovels and it digs into the ground.

Kraco
Mon, 11-21-2005, 03:35 PM
It's most likely meant for excavating coal or anthracite.

Hikyuu
Mon, 11-21-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by: Kraco

last I checked anthracite was a kind of coal e.e but that machin is still awesome o.o

so after further thought, were I to have a soul slayer.. what not..
It would look like a normal katana..
Shikai- thin wire cuts through stuff in awesome fashion.. Might be like the chick from the spider on Hunter X Hunter
Bankai - Hot kinky chains... if I cant have them.. then lets go for the god of wine and fertility.. Dionysus

DarthEnderX
Thu, 11-24-2005, 11:55 PM
artpad is an awsome tool btw.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 11-25-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by: Hikyuu

last I checked anthracite was a kind of coal e.e but that machin is still awesome o.o

so after further thought, were I to have a soul slayer.. what not..
It would look like a normal katana..
Shikai- thin wire cuts through stuff in awesome fashion.. Might be like the chick from the spider on Hunter X Hunter
Bankai - Hot kinky chains... if I cant have them.. then lets go for the god of wine and fertility.. Dionysus

You can summon Dionysus and it drugs everyone into loving each other and drinking lots of wine and doing lots of opium.

UberSuperHACKER
Tue, 11-29-2005, 03:15 AM
Inspired by the awsomeness of Art pad I made a new BANKAI.... Its pritty cool I highly recomend watching it on fastest setting its here:

BANKAI!!! (http://artpad.art.com/?iqpiq9kega0)

The general idea is that it drives a nail through the tounge of your opponent after you summon it.. then after that they have a nail in their tounge, so they are in pain and you can take their wallet, Remember they wont notice.. becuase they have a nail in their tounge, and that hurts alot.. so its distracting...... which is why .. you can steal wallets

made another Bankai But this one is self explanitory:

BANKAI++!!!! (http://artpad.art.com/?iqpj991c4gzc)
This is The last bankai I will create on Art padz (since I only did it while I was up all night writing a paper ...during "stress breaks")

so here it is the UNTIMATE BANKAI:

BANKI EXTREEM EXTRA BANKAI ARIFIC BANKAI! (http://artpad.art.com/?iqq1rlh8bk4)

XanBcoo
Tue, 11-29-2005, 04:05 PM
A convenient coincidence in episode 59 provides everyone with a visual aid of Tenshimaru's Bankai:

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
Tenshimaru's wings grow considerably, unfolding into pure white wings and spanning at least 10 or 15 feet (but doesn't get any heavier).

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3166/byakuyabankai24ij.jpg
Psssh, stealin' my ideas...i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

RedX1z
Tue, 11-29-2005, 05:34 PM
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/4339/soulcutter7zk.jpg

these would be my soul cutter..

Kraco
Tue, 11-29-2005, 06:14 PM
They look more dangerous to the user than the opponent...

RedX1z
Tue, 11-29-2005, 06:18 PM
They look more dangerous to the user than the opponent...

i'm guessing you mean the shikai..

Kraco
Tue, 11-29-2005, 07:18 PM
And the bankai. The hand guards look pretty dangerous to the wielder.

RedX1z
Tue, 11-29-2005, 07:28 PM
And the bankai. The hand guards look pretty dangerous to the wielder.

it sorta because my skills with the mouse suck, i did what i can, it's not how i really fully pictured these..

ChaosK
Tue, 11-29-2005, 08:16 PM
i would've changed the shikai and bankai around.

Splash!
Sun, 12-04-2005, 02:01 PM
@UltxDarkRedX1

Your Bankai is pretty much your shikai split in two

TruthofMistake
Sun, 12-04-2005, 06:19 PM
Ok unreleased: your standard unasuming katana except its a bit shorter and tinted green.
Shikai: Turns into a pair of gloves which put out strings that i can manipulate to attack, defend, tie you up and put you in my trunk, etc.
Bankai: The gloves stay but i get some chains instead and whenever an enemy comes into contact with said chains they get shocked like you wouldnt believe. Could be used for pretty much the same things as the strings but have the added electric effect. hmm for its ultimate attack thing i create a ton of chains and attack from every direction at once wrapping you up and shocking you. oh and for kensee it also summons a 2x4 with a nail in it that instakills anything it touches.

Splash!
Sun, 12-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by: TruthofMistake
Shikai: Turns into a pair of gloves which put out strings that i can manipulate to attack, defend, tie you up and put you in my trunk, etc.

That kinda reminds me of Jenos Hazard from Black Cat

Kovash
Sun, 12-04-2005, 10:50 PM
It's been a while since I posted, and I ws bored so... here.

Note: doing what I normally do and over complicating everything, I wrote a full history of a new Shinigami and all that... this is just an exerpt.

Soul Slayer - Itameru (means something like 'to inflict pain')
Chant: Shred to Pieces, Itameru!
Power: Any wounds inflicted by Itamaru irritate the nerves of the victim, causing intense pain for even the slightest nicks.
Description: In released form, Itameru is a long, slightly curved sword with a serrated edge on both sides of the blade. The hilt is a simple metal grip with red cord wound around its surface to increase tension. The sword has no hand guard.

Bankai - ShinnyoKyofu Itameru (Absolute Terror Inflicting Pain [ot something to that effect, I suck at Japanese])
Description: Itamerus blade disconnects from the hilt and slowly circles Gunshin once, every second sprouting a new blade which remains in a circular formation around him wherever he moves.
Power: ShinnyoKyofu Itameru can be connected and detached from the hilt piece at will, but once released it will remain in position unless Gunshin calls it back or commands it towards the enemy. Gunshin often uses this power to attack from all sides of the enemy with different blades until they are surrounded, then ordering them to strike inwards. Alternatively, all ten blades can be connected to the hilt and spread out to form a claw shape that attacks with the power of ten swords. In Bankai form, Itameru still retains the ability to scramble nerves, causing great pain with each cut.

EDIT: Oh, and here's an Adjuct's Soul Slayer

Soul Slayer - Tateza (Name of a constelation - The Sheild)
Chant: Reject the oppression, Tateza!
Power: Though completely lacking in offensive power, Tatezas black surface can deflect any sort of attack, be it physical or demon magic, Daions resolve makes Tatezas body indestructible.
Description: In released form, Tateza is a large black shield, roughly diamond in shape. On its inside are two large handles that are used to wield the shield that is almost twice the size of Daion himself. A single sharp edge running along the bottom two ridges is Tatezas only offensive capability.

Edit2: Oh, and since I couldn't stop myself, here's another.

Toretsu Jinketsu
Once an ordinary boy with no spirit power to speak of, Jinketsu inadvertently stumbled upon a black sealed case in his fathers attic which contained a curious looking sword; drawn to the weapon, Jinketsu took it up in his hands and his life was then forever changed. The Sword contained a spirit who taught Jin about the spiritual world, about Hollows and Shinigami and of the countless people in the world who see and hear spirits but know and do nothing. Guided by the spirit of the blade, Jinketsu took the role of slayer and felled many Hollows until on day he is confronted by a Shinigami.

Soul Slayer - Hitotoki (Time)
Chant: Lift the Veil, Hitotoki!
Power: When holding Hitotoki, Jinketsu sees events transpire one second before they truly happen, effectively increasing his reaction time considerably.
Description: Hitotokis blade forms a cross along its length, creating four distinct cutting edges and a sharp point at its very tip, the hilt remains the same but the hand guard extends outwards and curves downwards on both sides of the sword, creating a large area with which to block and protect his hands.

Bankai - BandaiKouken Hitotoki (Eternal Guaridan of Time)
Description: A large glowing symbol extends from Jinketsus feet and stretches over fifty meters.
Power: Everything within the area of the symbol is displaced from time and events pass at one hundredth of their real speed. As long as Jinketsu holds BandaiKouken Hitotoki he is unaffected by this power and moves in normal time.

Kensee
Mon, 12-05-2005, 12:20 AM
Inspired by the awsomeness of Art pad I made a new BANKAI.... Its pritty cool I highly recomend watching it on fastest setting its here:

BANKAI!!! (http://artpad.art.com/?iqpiq9kega0)

The general idea is that it drives a nail through the tounge of your opponent after you summon it.. then after that they have a nail in their tounge, so they are in pain and you can take their wallet, Remember they wont notice.. becuase they have a nail in their tounge, and that hurts alot.. so its distracting...... which is why .. you can steal wallets

made another Bankai But this one is self explanitory:

BANKAI++!!!! (http://artpad.art.com/?iqpj991c4gzc)
This is The last bankai I will create on Art padz (since I only did it while I was up all night writing a paper ...during "stress breaks")

so here it is the UNTIMATE BANKAI:

BANKI EXTREEM EXTRA BANKAI ARIFIC BANKAI! (http://artpad.art.com/?iqq1rlh8bk4)

All I can say is .... R O F L O M G L O L HAHAAHA EYE OF THUNDERA!

RedX1z
Mon, 12-05-2005, 12:07 PM
@UltxDarkRedX1

Your Bankai is pretty much your shikai split in two

so, what's wrong with that?

UberSuperHACKER
Mon, 12-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Becuase its like your shinkai X.5 as opposed to your shinkai X 500,000.374523 And the bigger number your shinkai is compared to your bankai it makes the bankaui seems like less Bankai and more like your bankai might actually be a shinkai.. in denial. There are alot of people that can help you with this, although personally I would recomend Jack Daniels... Normally people might question how you feel... but not Jack.. he is always there for ya and he wants to beat everyone up just as bad as you do.. so go AHEAD take a Big Swig of good old Jack Daniels and let your Bankai and shinkai MELT away

Kovash
Mon, 12-05-2005, 07:40 PM
Maybe it's like Ichigo's Bankai - arrparently small and not powerful, but condensed to maximise fighting efficiency.

UberSuperHACKER
Mon, 12-05-2005, 11:52 PM
OR maby its Like Shinkais Bankai's? they all seem to be powerful... not as powerful as a Bankai I would suppose tho... unless the shinkai.. got powerful enough.. then bankai... you know?

Master_Shikamaru
Tue, 12-06-2005, 11:54 PM
Ok, my bankai would go as such:

The unreleaced form of my sword would be a fireplace poker...The only reason for this is cause when I'm bored I like to swing around my fireplace poker in an embarrassing 'pseudo-warrior' fassion. Don't tell anyone, it's a secret!

The releaced form would be a pair of chopsticks, because although I am white, I am truely a chopstick ninja. This one time, I was eating lunch and my friend was all like, "Wow! You're really good with chopsticks!" She became pregnant later that year. Lo' the power of the chopsticks are mighty!

Lastly, upon releacing the most deadly form, the bankai, the obligotory 'floating rocks outta nowhere' shall raise from the ground as my power level goes off the charts. Incidentally, the company that once made said power charts went out of business a long time ago. Sadly, no better charts could be made to chart the forementioned powerlevel that is now so far off the charts that the company that once made the charts would have to go back into business at least 4.6 times before they could ever produce a chart large enough to chart the level of power I'm talking about.
So anywho! The rocks float off into eternity and lotsa smoke does it's thang. You're all like, "OMG I must see this awesome bankai!" But sadly, the smoke is taking an abnormally long time to clear. Finally...the smoke clears..and the bankai is seen!
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ir42jjrsyc4

Mr Squiggles
Thu, 12-15-2005, 07:06 PM
Well, I was just studying for my exams, which naturally deviated into making a bunch of doodles. Here's what I got.

The Gizmotron 3000!
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/6342/gnomes3rg.png

Unreleased it looks like a sword but with a bunch or screens and wires and other technojunk but otherwise acts just like a normal sword.

For its shikai, it turns into a strange sword with a big sharp circular hoop-shape at the end, it has a bunch of spikes, and of course a lots of technological bobbles. It's a cool sword, but its real power resides in the fact that in the empty space in the middle of the hoop-shape, it can create a portal, and from that portal it summons angry gnomes, who believe you just insulted their mother. They are also, of course, armed to the teeth with vicious technological gadgets like flamethrowers, electricity guns, shrink rays, chainsaws, etc.

Its bankai is the most formidably of all, the sword turns into a ginormous gnomish flying fortress of doom (note how big it is compared to the dood on the hill), and the wielder is transported into it via teleporter. The giant vessel is fully manned with a gnomish battallion and has built on cannons, lightning guns, lazor guns, fighter jets, copters, and mechs, and much, much more. It even comes with a large number of gnomish housewives who bake the most delicious cherry pie fathomable if the battle is taking longer than you expected (other pastries can also be baked). No-one has faced the awesome fortress and lived to tell the tale.

KoKo37
Thu, 12-15-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles
Well, I was just studying for my exams, which naturally deviated into making a bunch of doodles. Here's what I got.

The Gizmotron 3000!

Unreleased it looks like a sword but with a bunch or screens and wires and other technojunk but otherwise acts just like a normal sword.

For its shikai, it turns into a strange sword with a big sharp circular hoop-shape at the end, it has a bunch of spikes, and of course a lots of technological bobbles. It's a cool sword, but its real power resides in the fact that in the empty space in the middle of the hoop-shape, it can create a portal, and from that portal it summons angry gnomes, who believe you just insulted their mother. They are also, of course, armed to the teeth with vicious technological gadgets like flamethrowers, electricity guns, shrink rays, chainsaws, etc.

Its bankai is the most formidably of all, the sword turns into a ginormous gnomish flying fortress of doom (note how big it is compared to the dood on the hill), and the wielder is transported into it via teleporter. The giant vessel is fully manned with a gnomish battallion and has built on cannons, lightning guns, lazor guns, fighter jets, copters, and mechs, and much, much more. It even comes with a large number of gnomish housewives who bake the most delicious cherry pie fathomable if the battle is taking longer than you expected (other pastries can also be baked). No-one has faced the awesome fortress and lived to tell the tale.

Lol, angry gnomes that think you insulted their mother XD, also before i read the stuff about it i thought it was that " Izzy " guy from super mario world, and i thought that castle was bowsers lol. but thats a pretty cool soul slayer altogether >: ).

FelixZeroAlastor
Fri, 12-16-2005, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles

The Gizmotron 3000!

This reminds me of Rukia's pictures.

Mr Squiggles
Fri, 12-16-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor

This reminds me of Rukia's pictures.

Ow, my feelings... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

well, mine has gnomes in it so it gives me a 50 point bonus. and I exist while rukia does not, so I win by default. bwahahaha.

ES
Sat, 12-17-2005, 10:04 AM
Since Ultx made showed his...here's mine...ala MS paint

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/nepholios/zk.jpg

crappy cause of laziness. It's name would be Razeus i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Still eye of thundara though...Brings back memories....heh

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 12-17-2005, 10:38 AM
lmao @ all the MS Paint soul cutters

ES
Sat, 12-17-2005, 10:44 AM
hehehe...when you're bored and lazy...you're bored and lazy i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

At least I participated.

UberSuperHACKER
Mon, 12-19-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by: Master_Shikamaru
Ok, my bankai would go as such:

The unreleaced form of my sword would be a fireplace poker...The only reason for this is cause when I'm bored I like to swing around my fireplace poker in an embarrassing 'pseudo-warrior' fassion. Don't tell anyone, it's a secret!

The releaced form would be a pair of chopsticks, because although I am white, I am truely a chopstick ninja. This one time, I was eating lunch and my friend was all like, "Wow! You're really good with chopsticks!" She became pregnant later that year. Lo' the power of the chopsticks are mighty!

Lastly, upon releacing the most deadly form, the bankai, the obligotory 'floating rocks outta nowhere' shall raise from the ground as my power level goes off the charts. Incidentally, the company that once made said power charts went out of business a long time ago. Sadly, no better charts could be made to chart the forementioned powerlevel that is now so far off the charts that the company that once made the charts would have to go back into business at least 4.6 times before they could ever produce a chart large enough to chart the level of power I'm talking about.
So anywho! The rocks float off into eternity and lotsa smoke does it's thang. You're all like, "OMG I must see this awesome bankai!" But sadly, the smoke is taking an abnormally long time to clear. Finally...the smoke clears..and the bankai is seen!
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ir42jjrsyc4

WOW I never Even thought about the power of a jellybean wizard with an umbrella untill I saw this.. ABSOLUTELY SURPERBE! Woah is the owner of my ham Bankai or Even the Drive the nail throgh the tounge bankai if they were to come face to face with the awsome power of your falling rock with jellybean wizard umbrella bankai........For I would surley loose

RedX1z
Tue, 12-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by: ES
Since Ultx made showed his...here's mine...ala MS paint

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/nepholios/zk.jpg

crappy cause of laziness. It's name would be Razeus i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Still eye of thundara though...Brings back memories....heh

it's just red, by the way. anyways, nice soul cutter, a bit random, didn't expect a boomerang to go to a scythe.

ES
Tue, 12-20-2005, 07:46 PM
Heh, thanks...Still no Drive the nail through the tounge Bankai though. That thing owns... i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Master_Shikamaru
Thu, 12-22-2005, 12:41 AM
WOW I never Even thought about the power of a jellybean wizard with an umbrella untill I saw this.. ABSOLUTELY SURPERBE! Woah is the owner of my ham Bankai or Even the Drive the nail throgh the tounge bankai if they were to come face to face with the awsome power of your falling rock with jellybean wizard umbrella bankai........For I would surley loose

It's CLEARLY a lima bean you ass-hat! =p

BANKAI!!
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?irvygu1hqqb4

Giboc
Thu, 12-22-2005, 01:00 AM
It took me a while to think of a great ability... but now I have.

My Shikai will be able to STAB PEOPLE IN THE FACE OVER THE INTERNET. Oh god, I would kill to be able to do that...

My Bankai will be able to STAB MULTIPLE PEOPLE IN THE FACE OVER THE INTERNET. Man, I just creamed my pants at the thought of that.

ES
Thu, 12-22-2005, 01:44 AM
Hmm...That seems like a good skill/ability...and you would be my first victim if ever I had the mentioned skill.

Konohamaru
Fri, 12-23-2005, 10:46 AM
My shikai will be sound based. I bring out my sword and flick the end of it and say "Confuse their pain, [enter name of slayer here]". If I slash my opponant and make them bleed, they will not hear the blood gushing out of them until they actually physically see it. However everytime I slash them or clash with their sword, my slayer will send sound waves into their body up to their brain confusing them about whats going on. Quite nasty.

My bankai will probably increase my strength and speed as I will make gravity heavier by tenfold whithin a 50 mile radius. I would be able to move normally since my strength and speed have increased. They'll be so confused from the shikai earlier and left helpless on the floor due to high gravity power.

Fudgeman
Fri, 12-23-2005, 04:13 PM
sall good, bnut wouldnt they FEEL the blood before they hear it? its actually quite silent in the first place...

KoKo37
Fri, 12-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by: Master_Shikamaru

It's CLEARLY a lima bean you ass-hat! =p

BANKAI!!
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?irvygu1hqqb4

that lima bean... its so cool o.O, i mean its probally like those dwarfs on WoW where there super hard to select and all evil and stuff -.-"

/.\/0t3 : i never actually played WoW before though my friend said that dwarfs are gay and super hard to select to attack lol

Master_Shikamaru
Fri, 12-23-2005, 10:52 PM
Pfft, not overpowered at ALL.

And theeeeen, my sword makes everyone really slow and weaker than me cause it makes me really strong and then I'm stronger than them and they are weak and then they're slow cause my sword does that lol then they're all slow and I'm faster too cause my sword does that too and then they all die cause my sword does that TOO lolooolol and then the ladies all come out and are awed by the phalic nature of my sword cause it DEFINATELY does that too.

LAME

shinta|hikari
Wed, 01-04-2006, 06:22 AM
Zanpakutou name - Hikari
normal form
all white sakabatou, from the sheath to the handle, no handguard
release phrase - kagayake hikari (while the sword is sheathed) can only be done during actual battle
shikai
all crimson sakabatou, from sheath to the handle, no handguard
cannot be drawn from the sheath
no abilities, must maintain shikai for 69 seconds as a prerequisite before entering bankai
bankai
all black katana, from sheath to handle, except blade, no handguard
activation - sword is pulled out, revealing a blood red blade with the proper katana edge
user is possessed by the zanpakutou, changing the users former appearance and becoming an invincible black demon (still normal humanoid size and shape though) with glowing red eyes and omnipotent power and speed. Only one ability, to control energy (any energy) and gravity anyway he pleases, which includes being able to create blackholes anywhere at will and basically destroy anything he wishes. (basically undefeatable)

The point of this zanpakutou is, though undefeatable and ultimate in nature, it requires a user of incredible ability in order to survive the 69 seconds of battle without a sword nor any enhanced abilities during the shikai phase against maybe even a bankai wielding opponent.

The name is an irony, hikari being light, when the sword itself is capable of nothing but destruction. And yet, it fits well since the sword itself is absolutely useless for killing unless required to release its full potential.

Divinity
Wed, 01-04-2006, 11:07 AM
Eh shinta.... You like that # 69 huh? I wonder why.... Anyways here's mine:

Zanpakutou - No name for it, but it looks like a regular Zanpakutou except the blade is an orange-redish color. Fire-type.

Shikai - The whole sword has a red-orange glow to it symbolizing how hot the blade is. Anything that touches any part of the Zanpakutou, from the handle to the tip of the blade suffers an incredible burn. Only those that the Zanpakutou trusts will not burn. The Zanpakutou can cut through anything as it will melt/burn anything it touches. Even if it doesn't touch anything, being close enough you will start to feel the burn. The counter for this is to basically dodge it.

Bankai - The Zankpakutou and the I both have red-orange flames surrounding us. In a few seconds after releasing Bankai, the flames then become blue and become larger. A blue shadow of an enormous dragon then forms behind me. At this point, my speed and power increases tremendously. Still has the same traits as the Shikai. If I should get cut, my wounds heal as fast as a dragon or at least in just a few seconds. (which is amazingly fast). My ultimate move would translate to "Dragon's breath, scorch them [Name of SS]" which the Zanpakutou shoots out a flame at the target which engulfs them. No one has ever survived the burning heat. The counter for this Bankai is to kill me in one blow. If not my wounds will heal quickly.

Similar to Zaraki Kenpachi, I search for an opponent who will make me release my Bankai and can kill me in one blow. I have fought a few who have made me release Bankai, but when I let them kill me, they aren't strong enough so I kill them.

mortem
Thu, 03-15-2007, 03:42 PM
my zanpakto would be named "Mortem", its shikai would be a very long black blade and smal surounded by a dark resatu. the bankai would be a black dragon with zilverlike eyes. the sumoning is "darkness and dooming to kill".:)

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 03-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Zanpakutou name: Piasaa-Piercer, when sealed it is a standard Katana only with a curved spike at the bottom of the hilt. When released it grows in size becoming as tall as.me and becomes rather broad. It has a total of 11 spikes attached to it. The first one is cut in half and attached to the guard. The rest is pointing up.

Unsealing incantation for your Zanpaktou: Sundan! Piasaa-Cut to Pieces! Piercer

Zanpakutou Abilities:

Shikai:
Tairoyousatsujin- Mass Murder. The spikes of Piasaa shoot away and rip a hole to another dimension which they disappear in. They can reappear on command and are always in motion. They fly around using my Reiatsu. After they cut something they enter the other dimension again untill they attack again. A split second before they hit the target they appear.
Chigatana Ame- Bloody Sword Rain. I shoot out all of the spike and let them rain down upon the enemy. And each time the hit the ground they enter they enter the dimension again and open a hole above the enemy to come raining down upon. All spikes do the same.

Bankai- ( WIll do later)

AlbinoFury
Thu, 03-15-2007, 11:12 PM
cuts through cans! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUarASqrVnY&mode=related&search=

do i win?

conan_ryuu
Fri, 03-16-2007, 01:40 AM
hmm...i guess mine would have fire as its main power.....the bankai would be a fire of 10 dragons each has unique ability(almost like flame of recca).......

sandman423
Fri, 03-16-2007, 03:24 AM
Mine Zanpakutou would be called Sarasu....

It would be...A Midnight Blue Sheath and Black handle with blue lines around the handle....

The Blade would be Midnight Blue Down the Edges of the Blade and in the middle it would be silver with Black Kenji Written on the Bottom of the Blade and it would say "Shadow"

Abilities:

Be able to cut through dimensions, Black Fire around the blade that can Incinerate all it touches, but it takes a lot of soul power to use it, Also the Blade would split into two so there would turn into a sythe/sword....

That is mine...

dimitris127
Fri, 03-16-2007, 06:08 AM
my zanpakutou would be called ancient.....(because it is the first and ultimate zanpakutou ever made from my reatsu...i guess)

it would be....a greatsword type with red-black blade and white handle....

shikai:when i release my zanpakutou black flames surround me for a few seconds making me invincible for that short but precious time....the sword itself is all the time surrounded by these flames making it impossible to break...but not only that...these flames resemble death and on my command i can shoot them towards my enemies and kill them in one hit...

bankai:a red armor appears as black flames continue to exist not only arround the sword but around me as well as long as i am on bankai state...furthermore my eyes turn black as well...whichs makes me bersek and my strengh and speed goes up by a thousand times...the blade itself remains as in shikai but has the ability to cancel any way of the demon magic...

that's mine zanpakutou...(if only it was real...)

Kensee
Fri, 03-16-2007, 11:29 AM
This is my Bankai (http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/8ace/)

Mizuchi
Sat, 03-17-2007, 07:19 PM
Standard form: regular zanpakuto

name: joseph stalin
type: elemental -- ice

release command: oobivai vsech, stalin! (its russian if anyone else wants to translate it =P)
shikai: the hilt of my sword becomes covered with beaver fur and a red star. I can change the weather and make it snow at my will, and it will be similar to rukia's shikai, where i can freeze things at will. also, the temperature in a mile-radius becomes very cold. A container of vodka also appears in my pocket.

bankai: The red army is summoned with icicle swords/ice bows + ice arrows, destroys everything in its path.

bankai signature move: (like byakuya could do those like sword things surrounding the enemy)
A huge atomic bomb appears and destroys everything besides me.

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-19-2007, 03:45 AM
My sword would be called Terramaru.

During the shikai it will transform into a female pleasure slave.

During the bankai it will transform into a male plea- ehm I mean superwarrior capable of killing everything in one hit.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 03-19-2007, 01:58 PM
I think this zanpaktou is what most people on the internet would have.

Its main ability would be to enhance the angst in the user. It will be dark and brooding, being made like that by spending too much time on the soul slayer equivalent of the internet, being devoid of real life friends and living of Micky D and the like.

In normal form it would look like any other soul slayer, except that its edge would be blunt due to not keeping itself in shape. It would also have pimple like abberations on the blade. Legend has it that the soul slayer would attain full maturity if it manages to get rid of these pimples. This would be it's spiritual bond with the user, as both would spend time training to get rid of pimples.

Shikai: The first release! This is where the zanpaktou becomes slightly more bloated and get covered in a layer of grease. Starts to get emo. Has numerous attacks, amongst them being the "Bitching Rage" where it basically trys to drive the opponent nuts by bitching and going on about how it hates everything in the world. Then there is the "Angst Attack", where it goes berserk against an opponent, as it views him/her as too mainstream and thus somehow being responsible for it being a loner. Encourages the opponents zanpaktou to become a rebel.

Bankai: Having trouble thinking of something that would top the Shikai. Any ideas people? Feel free to suggest a name for the zanpaktou as well.

FullMetalAlchemist
Mon, 03-19-2007, 02:03 PM
=

Bankai: Having trouble thinking of something that would top the Shikai. Any ideas people? Feel free to suggest a name for the zanpaktou as well.

forces the user to cut himself to release the pain.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Mon, 03-19-2007, 09:05 PM
My soul cutter would be called.....SEXY MAKER!

And it would turn into Scissors so I could cut peoples hair and make them look either good or bad depending on my mood.

And my Bankai.....would turn into a make-up kit! And then I would do their make-up as I saw fit.

OH yeah, the make up can be poison if I want it to.

Sounds kinda gay huh? ;)

Mizuchi
Mon, 03-19-2007, 10:20 PM
another special bankai power of my zanpakuto would be to spread communism throughout the world. =)

ByakuyaSama
Tue, 03-20-2007, 11:55 PM
My sword name its self would be poo

my shikai would be called poo pee...

my bankai would be called poo stick (then when i hit u u sue me for sexual harrasement)
:D :D :eek: :eek:

masamuneehs
Wed, 03-21-2007, 01:34 AM
My sword name its self would be poo

my shikai would be called poo pee...

my bankai would be called poo stick (then when i hit u u sue me for sexual harrasement)
:D :D :eek: :eek:
wow. this has got to be one of the shittiest (literally) first posts I've ever seen in my life. I mean, sweet good lord in heaven I'm not sure whether to laugh or give you your first verbal warning... I mean...

Hollow: RRRARGHHH!!

Noob: BANKAI!!! Poo Stick

Your genius was so inspiring that I drew a fanart, for you. Fap to it at night.
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/866/poopkaihg0.jpg
You totally pooped on that Hollow with your awesome "soul cutter"! Congratulations!

On a more sorta on topic note, I looked back at my Abbadon Zanpaktou on the first page of this thread, and man is that thing wicked! Sorta cheesy writing, I know, that's how I do. But I got to thinking that that sword really doesn't describe me. In awed inspiration from the great Byakuya-sama here, I've got the passion to make a Zanpaktou design that, like his, truly reflects the essence of my spirit...:p

but seriously, what's your deal? I mean, that avatar is kickass... that is a so not accurate representation of you.

Terracosmo
Sun, 04-01-2007, 01:24 AM
My soul cutter would be called.....SEXY MAKER!

And it would turn into Scissors so I could cut peoples hair and make them look either good or bad depending on my mood.

And my Bankai.....would turn into a make-up kit! And then I would do their make-up as I saw fit.

OH yeah, the make up can be poison if I want it to.

Sounds kinda gay huh? ;)

You DO NOT REALIZE the POWER you POSSESS!!

WhoGoesThere
Mon, 05-07-2007, 04:42 AM
Mine would probably be scythe, a long, black handle with a shiny blade. I'd be known as the Grim Soul Reaper!

Turkish-S
Wed, 05-09-2007, 03:09 PM
Mine would be called omgwtf. and it would be in a shape of a 1 two 3's and a 7 the two 3's would fly around and will be used for defence and ranged attack. the 1 and 7 would be my two melee weapons. And i would probably choose the blue power ranger bcuzz blue is my favo colo(u)r.

WhoGoesThere
Thu, 05-24-2007, 03:56 AM
I'd like the One-Hit-Wonder soul slayer. It works just like a cheesy boy band. A heavy attack that is 100% deadly, if you can hit your target, that is. Then the survivors will forever be haunted by its deadly tune.

Board of Command
Thu, 05-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Conceiled:

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/8610/glockjk4.jpg

Shikai:

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/1434/ump45jd9.jpg

Bankai:

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/2140/awpmk8.jpg