PDA

View Full Version : Harrassment

aznimperialx
Fri, 11-04-2005, 03:22 PM
This is so unbelieveable...

Yesterday I was in school and my class had to go to the computer room. But the lights were out and noone was in there. I tried to open the door...and then kicked it softy twice. Then a secruity lady comes out of that door and asks
Did you kick that door?
-yes
So you like to talk back?
-umm no...
give me your Id Card
-*gives*
She writes my Id down. Now should i give this back to you? Or should i make your mom come get it?
-Give it back to me
I'll give it back to you, i don't need it i alreadly got your Id #.
-*away-

AND TODAY science class had a trip. We went into the water to catch fish with nets.

*i go to the deep left alone
Fucking Ranger Guy*- Hey! Don't go that far!
*i go towards the middle then i see my friends near*
*so i go to them and talked*
Then RANGER GUY- HEY YOU IN THE WHITE OUT OF THE WATER! NOW!
-what did i do?
ITS SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T DO GET OUT NOW
-OK...WHAT DID I NOT DO?
Don't give me lip GET OUT OF THE WATER NOW!
*then i just get out pissed don't even know what "I didnt DO"

I couldve cursed him Off SO badly but my teacher was there, and I didn't want to cause trouble so i got out of the water
So then i just change and then sat there all fucking pissed at the shit bag.

I got harassed two days in a row. What is these Bums. GOD I feel like im being discriminated FOR SOMETHING I DID OR DIDN'T DO. All my friends saw it too, and they were like WTF something wrong with the Ranger Guy. Then when my class was about to leave. I was about to confront him and start questioning him, but then the teacher said we had to go so i didn't get a chance.

WTF!!!

BioAlien
Fri, 11-04-2005, 04:09 PM
well thats too bad for you... something like thats never realy happen to me ... but i guess you should have cursed him or punch him in the face..., just don't care about what will happen to your teacher, after all you don't even know why he was such a shit bag toward you

aznimperialx
Fri, 11-04-2005, 04:12 PM
I was going to like curse him out but my teacher goes to that trip every year with the freshmans and i don't really want to create any tension between my teacher and the ranger guy. Besides I know I would get punished from my teacher because she holds respondable to me. BUT tomorrow I will MIGHT either confront him and ask WTF I DID OR just egg him or something

badass
Fri, 11-04-2005, 04:48 PM
If you PM me your address, I'll send you a box of tampons.

Assassin
Fri, 11-04-2005, 05:34 PM
When the lady asked you if you kicked the door, you should've just said 'no'. Nothing she can do then. I say you go back and kick it again just for kicks (pardon the pun i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

Btw, badass, becareful about posts such as that. It'll lead to unnecessary flamming.

Lefty
Fri, 11-04-2005, 05:53 PM
I can see how you and the security lady were both at fault, you for kicking the door then the lady for being too authoritarian for her own good but the ranger guy sounds like an ass.

Itachi_y2k5
Fri, 11-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by: aznimperialx
Yesterday I was in school and my class had to go to the computer room. But the lights were out and noone was in there. I tried to open the door...and then kicked it softy twice. Then a secruity lady comes out of that door and asks
Did you kick that door?
-yes
-umm no...
give me your Id Card
-*gives*
She writes my Id down. Now should i give this back to you? Or should i make your mom come get it?
-Give it back to me
-*away-!

wth how does that work... she asked u a question and u answered it Oo' wow...

aznimperialx
Fri, 11-04-2005, 06:27 PM
Yes I DO know why i got in trouble with the sercruity guard. But come on...I just kicked a door not even hard And theres like all these "hoodlums" running around, throwing stuff, screaming and crap. BUT AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS BAD

BUT The ranger didn't even TELL ME WHY i got kicked out of the water!! I read the rules my teacher gave me again.

One of his "park rules" was

Disorderly Behavior : No person should engage in fighting; engage in conduct that seriously alarms or annoys another person.

HE broke his own rule

Another rule
Abuse of Park Animals: No person shall, within a park, HARASS, chase, wound, trap, trap, shoot kill, or remove any animal, nest, or eggs

HE should put PEOPLE AND FUCKING READ HIS RULES AGAIN.

man im glad this trip was a freebie. My teacher said all the other classes had to have a total of 100bucks. If i did have to pay it would've been around 4bucks AND IM glad i didn't waste my 4bucks on that Fat shit bag

Raven
Fri, 11-04-2005, 06:48 PM
Sounds to me like a case of you not listening. The ranger obviously told you about certain rules that you must have broken at some point, and if you'd listened in the first place you'd have known.

These ranger guys are so anal about the rules and such, there's no way they wouldn't have told you at the start.

masamuneehs
Fri, 11-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Harassment? Or perhaps simple conflict of interests/position?

Seems to me that you got the short end of the stick in both situations, but it certainly doesn't consitute harassment of any kind. Shitty luck, bad timing? yes. Unprovoked or specially directed attacks/scrutiny? no.

el_boss
Fri, 11-04-2005, 07:33 PM
The ability to let that wich does not matter, truly slide. I never get angry about irrelevant matters. You shoudn't care if some person is picking on you 'cause they have nothing better to do with their life. But I agree with some the others here that this isn't really harassment, it's just bad timing. As we all know, it's only wrong if you get caught.

aznimperialx
Fri, 11-04-2005, 08:09 PM
I did listen to the ranger guy before we even got near the lake. And he talked about how to catch fish with the big nets. But i used a small one, simple one. Just a stick you hold and a net at the end. And yes i guess its bad timing and shit luck because he could've kicked my friends out of the water too considering I was like 3 feet away from them and they were in the deep zone. Oh well this shit happens But it shouldn't. My friends said i will get over it in 2hours and I'm over it. But it couldn't have been about safety. The water was about only 4feet and it only reached up to my chest.

Strike Freedom
Fri, 11-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Hey aznimperialx, I have had those days, too many too count. Just be the bigger person and don't let it phase you. The best thing you can do is not let them get to you. You could also counter by filing a complaint against ass holes like them. I just smile at pricks like that, apologize, that way they can't do shit. If that's too humble for you, just flip them the bird when they're not looking.

mage
Fri, 11-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by: aznimperialx
This is so unbelieveable...

Did you kick that door?
-yes
-umm no...
give me your Id Card
-*gives*
-Give it back to me
-*away-

AND TODAY science class had a trip. We went into the water to catch fish with nets.

*i go to the deep left alone
Fucking Ranger Guy*- Hey! Don't go that far!
*i go towards the middle then i see my friends near*
*so i go to them and talked*
Then RANGER GUY- HEY YOU IN THE WHITE OUT OF THE WATER! NOW!
-what did i do?
ITS SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T DO GET OUT NOW
-OK...WHAT DID I NOT DO?
Don't give me lip GET OUT OF THE WATER NOW!
*then i just get out pissed don't even know what "I didnt DO"

I couldve cursed him Off SO badly but my teacher was there, and I didn't want to cause trouble so i got out of the water
So then i just change and then sat there all fucking pissed at the shit bag.

I got harassed two days in a row. What is these Bums. GOD I feel like im being discriminated FOR SOMETHING I DID OR DIDN'T DO. All my friends saw it too, and they were like WTF something wrong with the Ranger Guy. Then when my class was about to leave. I was about to confront him and start questioning him, but then the teacher said we had to go so i didn't get a chance.

WTF!!!
go take a bath in a tub of bleach. black people arent wanted.

Another comment like that and you're banned. User is warned.

Gotwoot Moderator

Deadfire
Fri, 11-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by: mage

*sigh* why do we still.....

Anyways... your SIT REP is one of many that many people face everyday, it's because of the whole I'm better then you human nature thing. Yes it's not your fault in your mind and yes it may very well be, but the point is this is life and well it sucks. I'm not trying to say that i wouldn't be angry about these two events myself, it more that i feel that there is worse stuff happening to people out there.

XanBcoo
Fri, 11-04-2005, 11:27 PM
Abuse of Park Animals: No person shall, within a park, HARASS, chase, wound, trap, trap, shoot kill, or remove any animal, nest, or eggs
This makes no sense. Are you implying that you are a park animal? Perhaps he should have just trapped and shot you i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

In any case, yeah, it just seems like bad luck. No one is harrassing you specifically, you were just caught in an odd situation by anal people just doing their jobs. Also, it's obvious that what you "Didn't Do" was stop and not go any further into the water. But yeah, sucks that only you got bitched at. Sorry 'bout that.

aznimperialx
Fri, 11-04-2005, 11:50 PM
Another rule

HE should put PEOPLE AND FUCKING READ HIS RULES AGAIN.

Read the quote again i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

And yea it does suck when you get blamed or in my case for something you didn't do but come on don't you think at least they can tell you what was wrong so you could learn from it?

XanBcoo
Sat, 11-05-2005, 12:03 AM
He did tell you what not to do. But you did it anyway. I'm not saying he didn't overreact (he did), but you should be fully aware of what you did wrong.

Also, you seemed to have missed my joke. Nevermind.

EDIT: Ah, your diagram makes things much clearer. In that case, I can't tell what he was referring to. Perhaps he thinks you just didn't listen to him. Whatever.

aznimperialx
Sat, 11-05-2005, 12:32 AM
no he said ITS what i didn't do...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/aznimperialx/untitled.jpg

Distance between me and my friends were at least more than 3ft. So it makes me wonder Why they didn't get pulled out considering they got a warning in the beginning

Xollence
Sat, 11-05-2005, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by: mage

Another comment like that and you're banned. User is warned.

Gotwoot Moderator

What an idiot, he's not even black. His nickname says azn.

6Zabuza9
Sat, 11-05-2005, 03:29 AM
wouldnt it be wierd if one of the gotwootians were the ranger or the fat security person i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif!!!!! and also it just may be your unlucky day because the ranger and security got harassed to and they cause a big chain of harassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terracosmo
Sat, 11-05-2005, 07:43 AM
It's interesting how annoying small things get when they arrive in droves, eh?

Assertn
Sat, 11-05-2005, 11:32 AM
Man........let me tell you guys about this day i had......

I was teaching these kids how to catch fish in the stream, and this one young punk thought he'd be all tough and rebellious by wading into the deep end. Worst of all, he blatantly ignored me when I told him to come back. I WAS SO PISSED OFF

aznimperialx
Sat, 11-05-2005, 11:42 AM
is this a joke...

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sat, 11-05-2005, 11:57 AM
it'd be funnier if it wasn't