PDA

View Full Version : Search Function

Munsu
Fri, 11-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Seriously, The search function is broken or something...

For example, try searching "Vulcanization" in the One Piece thread, you will not get any results, when that term was just used in the Manga thread...

I've noticed this problem for a while now, I don't know it it's something that my browser is fucking up or something, or if there's something seriously wrong with the search mechanism.

el_boss
Fri, 11-04-2005, 11:29 AM
I haven't had any problems with the search problem. You have to choose if you want to search for something in a topic name or in a message within a topic, mayby that will solve it.

Munsu
Fri, 11-04-2005, 12:05 PM
The choices are not for where to look for the phrase... the choices are simply on how you want the results to be displayed...

el_boss
Fri, 11-04-2005, 06:20 PM
Oh, I see. Then yes, they should fix the search function so you can search within threads as well.

Krbadass
Wed, 11-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Unfortunatly that has nothing to do with us. Thats all fusetalk.

Assertn
Wed, 11-09-2005, 11:37 PM
yep....sucks ass when i'm trying to find something that i KNOW exists (like just the other day, I was trying to recall that "smells like panty" image about the kid who got busted for sniffing his sister's panties.....anyone know where that is? I wanted to show my friend.)

I think it's because it only searches the topic names for matches

Assassin
Wed, 11-09-2005, 11:43 PM
I suggest we change the forums to somehting other then fusetalk. What was wrong with the original forums back in 2003?