PDA

View Full Version : Gundam Seed Destiny Complete Best

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Download (Nipponsei) (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Gundam%20SEED%20DESTINY%20COMPLE TE%20BEST%20%5B320k%5D.zip.torrent)

Tracklist:

1. IGNITED
2. REASON
3. PRIDE
4. LIFE GOES ON
5. Bokutachi no Yukue
6. I WANNA GO TO A PLACE
7. WINGS OF WORDS
8. Boku wa Kimi ni Niteiru
9. METEOR
10. VESTIGE
11. REASON-NYLON STAY COOL MIX-
12. PRIDE-"PHANTOM PAIN"NORISHIROBREAKMEGAMIX
13. WINGS OF WORDS(ALAS DE PALABRAS)

This is your chance to get all the Destiny music which you might lack, along with some remixes. Or as in my case, add it to your Gundam collection. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Enjoy.

masamuneehs
Wed, 11-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Wings of Words is on there twice?

As if the series itself wasn't already filled with enough flashback crap... they have to do it to the CDs too...

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-02-2005, 08:52 PM
lol

Well it's some kind of remix, which hopefully can't be worse than the actual song.

Knives122
Wed, 11-02-2005, 10:04 PM
well if people were paying attention like I wasnt, they should've got these songs already

aznroyale
Wed, 11-02-2005, 10:27 PM
man i hate when the song files are huge and they take my mp3 space away, sometimes i look for the song again but its smaller -_-

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Wed, 11-02-2005, 10:30 PM
thanks for the link terra

EDIT: uhhh.... can you people seed the torrent? it's going at 0kb/s....

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-02-2005, 11:29 PM
Mine's at 30%, I'll seed as much as I can when it finishes. At least the music of Seed never failed in quality.

Except "that opening" of course.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 11-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
lol

Well it's some kind of remix, which hopefully can't be worse than the actual song.

Sorry, but its an acustic version i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

The rest of the songs are great though, but the remix of pride is strange at parts.

masamuneehs
Thu, 11-03-2005, 01:02 PM
Ok, here's my reaction as of today: Overall score (8 out of 10, or maybe a 7.5 would be more accurate)

Best track: Vestige (9.5/10)
Worst track: Wings of Words 2/10 (not the remixed one) (3/10)

Biggest surprise: I actually like the Meteor track -7/10-(it always played when Kira/Athrun had to save the day, so i was sorta down on it...) and I like the Phantom Pain remix of PRIDE. -8/10- Yes it is strange, but I like that.
Biggest disappointment: I had to download Wings of Words....

NM
Thu, 11-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Everything except Wings of Words was great. How come Cagalli's insert song, The Door of Flame, isn't on here? Imo, that song was really awesome, on par with Vestige.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Thu, 11-03-2005, 08:04 PM
does anyone have a pic of the cd cover and back?

aznroyale
Thu, 11-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Ok, here's my reaction as of today: Overall score (8 out of 10, or maybe a 7.5 would be more accurate)

Best track: Vestige (9.5/10)
Worst track: Wings of Words 2/10 (not the remixed one) (3/10)

Biggest surprise: I actually like the Meteor track -7/10-(it always played when Kira/Athrun had to save the day, so i was sorta down on it...) and I like the Phantom Pain remix of PRIDE. -8/10- Yes it is strange, but I like that.
Biggest disappointment: I had to download Wings of Words....

you said everything i want to say ^_^

Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
Everything except Wings of Words was great. How come Cagalli's insert song, The Door of Flame, isn't on here? Imo, that song was really awesome, on par with Vestige.

The Door of Flame is TOO GOOD so they had their own music folder section ^_^

Terracosmo
Thu, 11-03-2005, 09:48 PM
It's pretty funny how they included Meteor but not Cagalli's image song. Hooray for commercial strategies i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Marcis
Fri, 11-04-2005, 06:18 AM
You know what? Wings of Words acoustic version is less gay, it is almost bearable

Strike Freedom
Fri, 11-04-2005, 08:04 AM
Yea, thanks for the link Terra. But the Wing of Words really just makes me want to jump from my two story window.

Meehlimo
Sun, 11-06-2005, 11:43 PM
Did anyone ever figure out the name of that song that sayiaman used when he swiched out wings of words from the opening a while back?

Sano
Sun, 11-06-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by: Meehlimo
Did anyone ever figure out the name of that song that sayiaman used when he swiched out wings of words from the opening a while back?

The song is by Kotoko, and is called "Re-sublimity."

aznroyale
Mon, 11-07-2005, 07:21 AM
i like Reason remix ^_^

redemption2
Mon, 11-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by: aznroyale
i like Reason remix ^_^

ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY INSANE? Or maybe just tonedeaf?

The Reason Remix is absolutely the worst remix I've ever heard in the history of remixes, be it japanese, american, or anything else, and that includes all of the 1000+ versions of Fly Me To the Moon.

Flaw 1: The vocal recording was a lower quality than the one they used for the original. You can actually hear the echo from the poor recording studio she did it in.
Flaw 2: The beat did not match the vocals or vice versa. The world's biggest foe pa right here.
Flaw 3: The added extra harmonies overpowered the vocals with balance issues. The vocal harmonizations have been snuffed out by the instruments.
Flaw 4: The extra harmonies clashed with the vocals. They actually made me cringe every time I heard them.
Flaw 5: The vocal track was a straight run. You don't use a straight run! At the very least you split up and re-arrange it a little. Is that so hard?

go to gendou.com and download the Believe and Realize remixes and compare them to this one. Each of those four have an appealing twist to them that makes me like them. I'm even holding in my disk a remix CD of all the GS/D Remixes. I can tell you that this Reason mix is NOT getting onto any of my CD-Rs.

They made a major flub with this CD in general. Meteor was on the LAST Complete Best CD! Get that piece off and put Cagalli's Image song! Reason Remix is the absolute worst track on the disk because it seems that they forgot what it means to remix. The Wings of Words acoustic mix is pallatteable at best, but I honestly think the original is better. And finally why, oh why did they decide to stuff in the Phantom Pain remix of PRIDE? Everyone knows that the favorite out of the 6 mixes from the PRIDE Remix CD was the HAL Mix. The Phantom Pain mix isn't even the full song for god's sake. It's just one verse! Even so it can be stomached. I admit I have the mix on my remix disk.

They made a lot of mistakes in the creation of this disk, just like they did with the series. The problem is, everyone will STILL probably soak it up. That's why I pity them. Someone save us from this hell.

Sano
Tue, 11-08-2005, 05:57 PM
I found it to be an amusing remix. I'm not to bothered by the flaws as listed above. I found it funny that it sounds a lot like an Enrique Iglesias or earlier Jennifer Lopez song. Anyway, this song gave me a good laugh, but I don't hate it.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sat, 11-12-2005, 02:13 PM
i couldn't find the gundam seed destiny suits cd thread so i decided to post this here, just an FYI, the 9th suit cd will be coming out on january 25th and it's titled Athrun Zala X Infinite Justice Gundam
here's the description for the cd:
"Ninth CD in the Suit CD series focuses on the character Athrun! Includes songs, background music, and drama works including the song "Please" (Meyrin and Miriallia). Drama features the characters Athrun, Meyrin and Lunamaria in a fight scene. BGM composed by Toshihiko Sahashi."

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Sat, 12-17-2005, 05:33 PM
another FYI, the gundam seed destiny 4th OST comes out on february 15th

Terracosmo
Sun, 12-18-2005, 10:11 AM
Pretty unexpected. I had a feeling there would be another OST, but another suit CD was a surprise.