PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 202 Spoilers

nests
Wed, 11-02-2005, 05:29 PM
Pic 1 (http://img496.imageshack.us/my.php?image=164804zx.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img496.imageshack.us/my.php?image=164811au.jpg)
Pic 3 (http://img496.imageshack.us/my.php?image=164820bw.jpg)
Pic 4 (http://img348.imageshack.us/my.php?image=164836cu.jpg)
Pic 5 (http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=164847zj.jpg)
Pic 6 (http://img496.imageshack.us/my.php?image=164859uv.jpg)
Pic 7 (http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=164865wl.jpg)
Pic 8 (http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=164785fz.jpg)
Pic 9 (http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=164795ty.jpg)

Honoko
Wed, 11-02-2005, 07:31 PM
seems like a busy chapter. can't wait for the raw and trans to come out i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Two things freaked me out with this:

1. OMGWTF, Ichigo's friend has spirit power?!?!?!
2. OMGWTF. 6th divsion Captain?!?!?!?!

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Yumichika action, woohoo i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assassin
Wed, 11-02-2005, 10:07 PM
holy bayakuya to teh rescue. I guess ikaku is facing yami. If hes gotten stronger since his fight with ichigo, he might be able to hold his own against him. Im pretty sure he would be at vice captain level by now. someone translate this chapter, NOW

mage
Thu, 11-03-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by: Assassin
I guess ikaku is facing yami.

that isn't yami. yami and ulquiora stayed in hueco mundo.

nests
Thu, 11-03-2005, 01:16 AM
Got it from bleach7

Bleach c202 - MalaeSuerte!
(The title is again in Spanish, "Bad. Luck!")

Ichigo: b Idededededededee~tu!!! c

Proxy Soul: b Oh hush, pyon! We've got to get around to identifying all these other traces of power right, pyon? c

Ichigo: b Shut up with that 'pyonpyon'!! It's really starting to grate on my nerves!! Let go of me, you moron!! AGH!! My arm, my arm, you're breaking it!! Buzz off, you little freak!! c

Proxy Soul: b Well, these guys can really fly around, so that makes their job of killing much easier, so we need to move, pyon. c

Ichigo: b Wait, wait, wait!! Your job is to get me out of here in one piece!! c

(Proxy Soul Rukia bone-breaking grip tightens further)

Proxy Soul: b Yup! With song and feeling, tooj! c

Ichigo: b Gyaaaaaah... c

Rukia: b We can only do what makes sense to us. c

Ichigo: b Rukia...! You... Are you all right!? What about that other guy!? Is he out of commission!? c

Rukia: b Of course, I made sure that he wouldn't be getting back on his feet ever again. c

Ichigo: --You... That Zanpakutou... c

Proxy Soul: b Sode no Shirayuki, Soul Society regards it as the most beautiful Zanpakutou in existence. It's a weapon that's bound to the ice and snow family of Zanpaku. The blade, the handguard, even the hilt, everything about this Zanpaku is pure white-- ...pyon. c

<Unknown>: b What a friggin' mess. c

Proxy Soul: b ...Rukia-sama always had the capabilities to becoming a seated officer, pyon. However, the risk associated with missions by being a seated officer was much more than a footsoldier, so... in order to spare Rukia from the danger... he talked to the other Captains to make sure of something. c

Proxy Soul: b All so that you would be removed from officer promotion candidacy. c

Ichigo: b But... who...? c

Proxy Soul: b --It was Kuchiki... Byakuya-sama... pyon. c

Ichigo: b Well, that's a nice story and all, it really is. But hurry up and get the hell off me, will ya! c

Proxy Soul: b Only with song and feelingj! c

Ichigo: b Igaaaaah!! c

Rukia: b ...Good thing it was over quick, a bit too quick... c

(They both simultaneously become aware of a stranger's spirit pressure)

Grimmjow: b ...What the? Deieroy's killers still here and waiting around aimlessly? The way you two smash your opponents doesn't amount to much, I see. Your opponent now, Shinigami, is Arrancar No. 6, Grimmjow! c

(The remaining Arrancar now sense Deieroy's defeat)

Shaolon: b ...Deiroy has been finished off... c

Illfort: b That scum...! You kept badgering us so you could tag along... Clinging only to Aizen-sama's gifts, you really were nothing more than a dreg in the end... c

Idolad: b Seems as if that chap's finally gone and fell to his luck. I, and my fellow Arrancar, believe that despite how you're ranked, failure is up to chance... On the contrary... it seems as if you've got no luck at all. c

(Keigo shows up near the duel. It seems as if Idolad has not yet noticed his presence. Keigo leaves the store after some shopping.)

Keigo: b Uoof!? c

Idolad: b Fuhahahaha... c

Keigo: b Wha... what the hell's that!? c

Keigo: b That was hella scary... and it happened close by... Such a ruckus on a night like this, those damn yankees... (Japanese colloquialism for punks and rebels) Ha~ ...I was out here by myself, trying to find some juice I'd like... Really, what was that... it's so dark here... Recently, I've been seeing weird things when I look carefully... Is seeing really believing though? Believing that... those things I've seen are... Well, if that's the case, that huge monster I saw earlier, was that... Hn? c

(Kurumadani runs by.)

Keigo: b Ah! At least that monster saw some action in getting that old dude to run off. It... it's... so lonely with just my mouth flapping about... Good evening, Afu-san! You out trying to get something on camera or what!? Ah! "Afu-san" is just a shorter moniker for "Afro no oji-san"... c

Keigo: b ...That was just plain mean... All good that did was make me even lonelier... I hope the action sequence you're doing for TV works out well... it'll be on cable, right? c

(An explosion and smoke blast before Keigo.)

Keigo: b W...WH-WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAT THE HELL!? What what!? What the hell happened just now!? c

(Another being arrives and covers Keigo from the blast. The smoke clears to reveal a slightly bloodied Ikkaku.)

Keigo: b Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I saw you in class at school today! Wh-wh... why the swords and blood now at night... c

Ikkaku: b Eh? You! From earlier... c

(Ikkaku then immediately blocks a violent strike from Idolad, covering an opening that left Keigo vulnerable. The impact is considerable and knocks both the Shinigami and the kid off to the side.)

Keigo: b Aiyeeeeeeeee!! c

Idolad: b Fuhahahahaha!!! Just like that, just like that!! I bet you like that, Shinigami!! Oh!? c

Keigo: b Wh-what!? Shinigami...!? Shi-ni-ga-mi... a God of Death? Just what the hell are you people...!? (Keigo first spells out the word phonetically, then uses the proper kanji later on.) c

Ikkaku: b ... Hey kid! c

Keigo: b Yesss!? c

Ikkaku: b You seem well off... mind if I board up with you? c

Keigo: b Th... that... all depends on what the situation is, don't you think? Like... c

Ikkaku: b As a matter of fact, I've had no luck at the inns tonight whatsoever... and now, I'm duking it out with a bastard that could off me... c

Keigo: b If... that thing can kill you, by comparison, I'm just... c

Ikkaku: b That settles it! I take that ape down and we can help each other out. c

Ikkaku: b Great, so all that's left is to finish things so I can get under my own frickin' roof! c

Keigo: b Eh...? c

Ikkaku: b Don't give me that wussy "eh!" It's always either "yes" or "no" for these sorts of things! c

Keigo: b Ye... yes!!! c

Ikkaku: b ...Yosh! That's the spirit! ('Yosh' is just a more guttural way of saying 'yes.' People from the RP here at BF know I use it a lot for situations like that, so I kept it in.) c

(From Idolad's perspective, remember that Ikkaku and Keigo are out of earshot, it looks like he's being laughed at.)

Ikkaku: b Oye, you there, I've never even heard your name. c

Idolad: b Eh!? Me? I'm Arrancar No. 13--... Well, wait, anymore than that and it'd be wasteful; just know me as the one who will rend you apart. c

Ikkaku: b ...Well, you cheeky lot sure have a different way of getting down to business... c

Idolad: b Eh? c

Ikkaku: b The custom to announce your name and rank was given to us by the person who taught us how to fight-- c

Ikkaku: b It's the last lesson that is always taught. If a person dies in combat, at least you know the name of the one that brought death to you. I am the Third Seat of Zaraki's Division, Ikkaku. (The characters Ikkaku uses here are ô and (. Those of course, are part of Kenpachi's name. He did not describe the 11th Division with numerical characters.) As for lowlifes who think to rudely ignore this etiquette, I simply kill them, after they know who did them in. c

End of c202
Updated

Zhan
Thu, 11-03-2005, 04:40 AM
badass. Where the hell did Yumichika go?

nests
Thu, 11-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Very LQ Raw (http://rapidshare.de/files/7134801/Bleach_ch_202_raw.zip.html)

Phoenix20578
Thu, 11-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Peon this, peon that, STFU already!!! Well, I'm glad a few answers came out, but I still want to know how
the hell Keigo fits into all of this.

Terracosmo
Thu, 11-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Awww Byakuya wanted to spare Rukia from danger. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Dionysos
Thu, 11-03-2005, 03:20 PM
Many of Ichigos friends got spirit power and Keigo could see shinigami, hollows and ghosts lately

DDBen
Thu, 11-03-2005, 03:39 PM
exceptionally weak explination about Rukia given it could explain why she didn't have ANY seat but her level of power and the fact its legendary in any way seems completely out of the blue. Aside from the issues I have with Rukia's developement I'm really liking this arch.

Ban Kai
Thu, 11-03-2005, 04:09 PM
i thought it was explained that ichigo's massive spirit energy affected his friends so they got powers too ~.~

Dionysos
Fri, 11-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Was it? I dont think i read this. I think it was just said that they have spirit energy, because of Ichigo. But not why.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 11-04-2005, 04:35 PM
It was explained that Ichigo had so much spiritual power it spilled over into his friends, which is why Orihime and Sado can do what they do. Not because they were born that way.

Paulyboy
Fri, 11-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Yah but Sado is that of a different race (Like chapter 196 or 197 when Sado was fighting the fat Hollow guy and got his arm ripped off) He said something like "Oh that race" something like that.

rockmanj
Fri, 11-04-2005, 06:58 PM
i always thought he was a mexican

mage
Fri, 11-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by: Paulyboy
Yah but Sado is that of a different race (Like chapter 196 or 197 when Sado was fighting the fat Hollow guy and got his arm ripped off) He said something like "Oh that race" something like that.
what are you talking about? yami never said anything like that.

nests
Sat, 11-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by: rockmanj
i always thought he was a mexican

He is he was just raised in Japan

Prof. Chaos
Sat, 11-05-2005, 05:33 AM
So apparently their rank is either based on their creation or their skill level. So basically anyone above rank 10 is going to be Captain level.

nests
Sat, 11-05-2005, 10:45 AM
202 scanlation (http://67.159.26.233/~dyne/bleach/bleach_manga/%5BBleachexile%5DBleach_202.zip) by Ju-Ni

Munsu
Sat, 11-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Who is Ju-Ni? this seems to be a BleachExile release...

nests
Sat, 11-05-2005, 11:10 AM
Yeah I dont know either it just said that where I got from
By the way they made a mistake and noted that decimo tercer meant 18th it really means 13th

Munsu
Sat, 11-05-2005, 11:26 AM
Ha, yeah...

BTW, it seems that inside the BleachExile folder there's a Ju-Ni folder, so it seems that it is infact a Ju-Ni release

Phoenix20578
Mon, 11-07-2005, 11:19 PM
I'm looking forward to the next chapter after this. I want to see Ichigo and Rukia mop the floor with Grimjaw.

Terracosmo
Tue, 11-08-2005, 04:06 AM
LMAO, it was really cool how they tied that afro guy (who is in the end of the anime episodes) in with the manga. Keigo when he met him: "You'll be on cable right?"

Never seen anything like that in manga before.

kooshi
Tue, 11-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Haha, yeah, that was REALLY interesting to see with the afro guy.

Can't believe that Pyon thing can keep Ichigo on the floor, haha. Just loved how she was willing to break his arms.
As for Rukia, she kicks ass!! Hell yeah!!
So, Byakuya actually did something to keep her from danger. It still probably doesn't atone for his whole "I'm gonna execute Rukia myself" crap.
Wonder how Ikkaku is gonna handle that Alankar. And what happened to... ah jeez, I keep forgetting his name, but he's the pretty boy. Wasn't he with Ikkaku when they encountered the Alankar?

kAi
Tue, 11-08-2005, 09:30 PM
manga7 have released their version.
you can get it from mangatraders, along with the manga rain 195.

Yukimura
Wed, 11-09-2005, 01:17 PM
sweet chapter...but i'm confused about some stuff
A) was that Kon that fake Rukia was holding down?
B) Why the hell was she holding him down

I can't believe that Rukia has the "most beautiful" Zanpakutoh, it doesn't seem to fit her personality, i'm sure Yumichika would love to get his hands on it. but she probobly couldn't give a shit how pretty it is. Though how much do we really know about Rukia's tastes and thoughts other than; oh crap! i'm gonna have to live on earth, oh crap! i'm gonna die, and oh crap! I have to go back to Earth and kick Ichigo's ass (and Arrankar ass) some more?

chubakka
Wed, 11-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Here's what really baffles me....

If Rukia was that powerful to begin with....even before she got the bad Gigai from Urahara...

How the heck did she get injured by the Hollow in the first episode, to a point where she couldn't fight anymore and had to xfer her powers to Ichigo? She was injured by a Hollow that Ichigo dispatched quite easily, before he actually learned how to fight. That just doesn't make sense to me.. Seems like that Hollow would have been minced meat by her hand quite easily, according to the way she handled this arrancar guy in this last chapter.

But then again, if she didn't get injured and xfer her powers to Ichigo....we wouldn't have this great manga/anime would we...

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 11-09-2005, 02:26 PM
Well she was distracted trying to save Ichigo's life and all. She took the hit for him.

chubakka
Wed, 11-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Yeah, but still, she could have done away with it way before that point with her skill level.. And on the matter of her skill, she shouldn't have HAD to take the hit for him. She would have had to essentially willingly take that shot from the Hollow...

Maybe it was the whole honor thing between Ichigo and the Hollow that she let him fight it. Much like what she had to do with Kaien and the Catcher......but there was no flashback or anything that hinted at this. Maybe she willingly got injured so that she could give Ichigo the means to fight for his family/honor. *shrug*.... But that is pretty far-fetched..

Assassin
Wed, 11-09-2005, 02:55 PM
im pretty sure when the mangaka started with the first chapter, he hadnt thought this far ahead. I doubt he had planned to make rukia as powerful as she is atm, rite from the start.

chubakka
Wed, 11-09-2005, 02:58 PM
^^
probably the right explanation...heh