PDA

View Full Version : how many episodes are there(sorry im a noop)

aytch-kun
Tue, 11-01-2005, 10:26 PM
ok i just jumped on the bandwagon because i had not heard of this anime till it appeared on adult swim.:-(sad i know. seriously though how many episodes are there and how many have been fan subbed. so far i have seen up to 157 fan subbed is there more subbed out there?any help you can give me as far as intel would be great please dont judge me because im new here.

Terracosmo
Tue, 11-01-2005, 10:32 PM
It's up to 157 fansubbed, which means that it's up to date. 158 airs tomorrow (or in 2 days depending on your timezone).
The most famous fansubbing group is AONE (also affiliated with these forums), but they are currently behind so the most "famous" one now is Dattebayo, which we all rely on for our weekly fix.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 11-01-2005, 10:32 PM
EDIT: Everything Terra said. Damn you Terra for posting at the same time.

aytch-kun
Tue, 11-01-2005, 10:37 PM
thanks a bunch for the reply. i used to post alot on a fma board but got to riddled with polls and odd questions. really a fan of berserk but that series was way short. anyway i was just curious is all thanks a ton.

Kensee
Wed, 11-02-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by: aytch-kun
thanks a bunch for the reply. i used to post alot on a fma board but got to riddled with polls and odd questions. really a fan of berserk but that series was way short. anyway i was just curious is all thanks a ton.

Welcome back then =D

Edit: Yeah but I'd get all the episodes from 1 to 146? or what ever is avaiable on this website (AONE's subs), then start downloading DB's stuff.. Saves time and AONE has good translations.

Lucifus
Wed, 11-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Aone was really facking great, but.....so is Dattebayo, their translations are equally good, I guess Aone are just as pissed about the fillers as we are and decided not to do em, But these fillers are still Naruto And I wanna see em, Dattebayo rules too!

Naruto_Fan
Tue, 11-08-2005, 09:31 AM
^ uh no? aone is still doing the episodes so don't worry. it's just that with college, work, relationships, social life, etc are also important in their lives too. just be patient and be thanksful that they're doing this for us for free...especially since most of the time they give us high quality releases with decent filesize.

Aramis
Tue, 11-08-2005, 11:13 AM
well, Aone has been kinda overshadowed by other subbers who don't have lives to slow them down. Still love the work they did with the first seasons of Naruto.

el_boss
Tue, 11-08-2005, 11:52 AM
There are also two Naruto jump-festas and a movie.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 11-10-2005, 02:58 AM
Fuck jump festa.

Kraco
Thu, 11-10-2005, 03:14 AM
I would like to see the second movie. It's gotta be better than these fillers...

el_boss
Thu, 11-10-2005, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Fuck jump festa.

Yeah they sucked, especially the second one. I forgot to mention the Konoha sports festival, it was shown as an intro to the movie or something. I bet it's written by the filler people, you have to see it to belive it's awefulness.

Bunta
Sun, 11-20-2005, 02:27 PM
ähm i´m a noob too so if someone could help would very nice...
so i´m searching for the complete 7th season of Naruto for few days
coul someone tell where i can find an torrent with english sub of the complete 7th season
or when it´s not released yet tell me when it is
(sry my written english is very bad)

Jaredster
Sun, 11-20-2005, 02:37 PM
http://www.mininova.org/tor/109916

ChaosK
Sun, 11-20-2005, 07:22 PM
naruto has seasons?

aznroyale
Sun, 11-20-2005, 07:28 PM
yes, when they change theme songs its a new season

Bunta
Mon, 11-21-2005, 06:40 AM
Thanks
but where can i get 151 - 157

KoKo37
Mon, 11-21-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by: Bunta
Thanks
but where can i get 151 - 157

http://www.narutochaos.com/download.php?categoryid=7
there yah go XD

Guys, keep this kind of stuff in the Anime Download Section.

Gotwoot Moderator

HOTPROPHET
Mon, 11-28-2005, 12:10 AM
go to www.torrenspy,.com to get the latest Naruto. Datteboy usually comes out with subs faster than Aone... but I re-view the episodes Aone creates as they Sub them much better. I am such an Aone fan I seriously hope that the fillers haven't completely discouraged them...i really hope they keep up. So do as I do, watch Datteboy as they come out with the subbed version a week after the episode has been aired, but when the Aone episodes come out, keep them as they have slightly better quality and much more active translation.

naruto=pwnage
Fri, 12-02-2005, 04:22 PM
holy c**p... I can remember the time I got introduced to all this. the first anime show I ever downloaded was the first episode of naruto by Aone. so I think I'll stick with them even tho it takes longer. ^_^ woot fo Aone!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Dunpar
Fri, 12-02-2005, 11:56 PM
i started on naruto by dling a AMV and waching it i said DAMM I LOVE IT