PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 56

Phoenix20578
Tue, 11-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Hell MKV is out:
Bleach 56 (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/renamed_Hell-Fansubs_Bleach_56FABD3E04.mkv.torrent)

Discuss

EDIT: Woops, thanks

aznroyale
Tue, 11-01-2005, 09:47 PM
you named the title Bleach 57

Pochii
Tue, 11-01-2005, 10:36 PM
bah
waiting for avi

mage
Tue, 11-01-2005, 11:20 PM
the animation in this episode was way under par. 75% of the time it looks like they just took colored manga frames, pasted them on a background, and made their mouths move.

Phoenix20578
Wed, 11-02-2005, 12:31 AM
Pretty good episode. It was funny when Soi got bitch smacked with her "made from scratch" technique. It looks cooler on Yorouichi.

V
Wed, 11-02-2005, 12:40 AM
whoooahhhhhh!!!! OHHHH man, that yuroichi is the hottest pussy I've ever seen. mmm... Something about chicks fighting... I can't wait 'til they really get it on.

I never knew there was a japanese term that translated directly to Fo'shizzle. HAHAHA!

What is kukuukuuuuu up to? With Jiroubu? What's up with that?

Roko
Wed, 11-02-2005, 12:48 AM
Pretty cool. Soi and Yoruichi fight was awesome. Soi has one weird and interesting zampakutou released. The technique at the end looked awesome on Yoruichi; can't wait to see her kick some ass

ToFuGuY
Wed, 11-02-2005, 12:53 AM
so far so good. ppl's reaction is making me anxious!!
i cant wait till DB's version comes out!

Shuurai
Wed, 11-02-2005, 01:02 AM
Whoever said that Soi Fong was hotter than Yoruichi seriously needs to die.

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-02-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by: V
I never knew there was a japanese term that translated directly to Fo'shizzle.

lol there isn't, just Hell-Fansubs being weird.

They sucked as usual, ignored lots of lines and etc.
The preview was especially fun this week, "strip?". LOL.

Great episode... and as the rest of you already know, Yoruichi is one fucking hot woman.

Edit: And Soi Fong is an annoying lesbo

Kensee
Wed, 11-02-2005, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by: Powen
DB
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b56.torrent

No need to wait for DB's version, its here! Btw do you guys think DB's translations are > than lunars now? Just wondering.

I'm still downloading so my lil screenshot gallery will happen later .

XanBcoo
Wed, 11-02-2005, 02:51 AM
I'm beginning to like DB's versions better. Fast good quality releases without the inappropriate slang (I used to like it, now I think it's being overused).

*Downloading episode*

Edit: And Soi Fong is an annoying lesbo
i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif I guess I'm her only fan.

Munsu
Wed, 11-02-2005, 02:56 AM
Na', I like Soi Fong also... Terra is just mad because she doesn't have a dick...

Pretty good episode, I loved the fight sequences between Yoruichi and Soi Fong... Best part was when Yoruichi was gonna kick her in the head and Soi Fong went to block it, and both were fully spread...

Kensee
Wed, 11-02-2005, 04:03 AM
Soi needs to get b-slaped, shes very cocky and needs to be put in her place.

Why did I like this episode, lets recap:

Remember, why have one when you can have two!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/twinslayersofsoul.jpg
Indeed!

Guess whos back?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/valleyofku.jpg
Oh, the Valley of the Gods!

Originally posted by: Budweineken
Pretty good episode, I loved the fight sequences between Yoruichi and Soi Fong... Best part was when Yoruichi was gonna kick her in the head and Soi Fong went to block it, and both were fully spread...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/yosongdenied.jpg
"and both were fully spread"

I think i'm starting to like cats i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/younleashed.jpg
Meowwwww!

Quite the sexy smile too..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/yosmile.jpg
::swoon::

And of course, the ultimate reason why you all still watch ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/bscap001.jpg
Buahahah! Strike the pose!

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-02-2005, 04:05 AM
Yumichika (the homo in Kenpachi's squad who owned Hisagi) was hilarious too. Went home and changed clothes lol

Kensee
Wed, 11-02-2005, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Yumichika (the homo in Kenpachi's squad who owned Hisagi) was hilarious too. Went home and changed clothes lol

He's not hommoo ... we're just jealous of his beauty! But yeah that was very intresting hahah =P even though its a lie ... the bruises though, the clothes yeah, crazy man I know a guy like this (who very concerned about his image).

DarthEnderX
Wed, 11-02-2005, 04:22 AM
Actually, this episode pissed me off a little. Mainly because we got shortchanged on Ken's fight and his two underlings. I mean, they only talked about what happened, they didn't even take the time to SHOW us. That just seemed pretty lame to me. I can understand the fox guy leaving to help out the 1st captain, but couldn't they at least SHOW that? Goddamn.

I was looking forward to like months of fights here, but its really starting to look like the current fights are gonna be all over in just a couple weeks. Youruchi's fight looks half over already, Ken didn't have his fight, and it looks like they might not even show the fight against the 1st Captain.

He's not hommoo ... we're just jealous of his beauty! But yeah that was very intresting hahah =P even though its a lie ... the bruises though, the clothes yeah, crazy man I know a guy like this (who very concerned about his image).

His Soul Slayer apparently drains energy according to the guy he beat, I'm guessing he uses that energy to heal which is why he didn't have any bruises afterwards.

And all things considered, Soi Fongs soul slayer isn't that great. Hit someone twice in the same spot to kill them? You know, a better weapon would be one that, you know, hurts your opponent after hitting them in a half dozen different places. I honestly think she'd be doing better if she'd just been stabbing youruchi with a regular blade at this point.

I dunno, I just really felt let-down by this episdoe. Still way better than Naruto though. Just like DB says in their editor comment. "This show is so much better than Naruto." I mean, shit, it's got better ninjas and Naruto is nothing but ninjas.

Kensee
Wed, 11-02-2005, 04:30 AM
Yeah his soul slayer pretty much just drains the hell out of oopnents energy and gives it to the user (thus him being in a very happy mood, excess energy = joy).

One thing if they exteneded the fights a big longer to a few months, They might ruin the flow of the story and we might notice lag in the story (kinda like a long time just to get anywhere in the story).

Anyhow still excited to see it next week and wow ... those ninjas got pwned pretty damn fast. Queen of the Flash step! Hooha!

Edit: woah i'm a Chuunin? woot woot!

Dezalanel
Wed, 11-02-2005, 04:46 AM
They did not show the fights because they were never shown in the manga. They would have to make up shit for thier fights which is not what I want to see.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 11-02-2005, 04:52 AM
The way I see it is this, the more shit they add now, when the manga is providing them with GOOD opportunities to fill in fights in ways that still manga frames can, is less shit they have to pull COMPLETELY from their ass when the anime catches the manga and they have to create entire episodes.

So given the choice between crappy filler episodes with lame plots to compliment their meaningless battles, and filler fight material for battles that actually take place but the manga doesn't bother to show, I'll take the latter.

EDIT: Whoa, did they add new ranks? I don't remember being an Anbu Captain before.

heero
Wed, 11-02-2005, 05:14 AM
i want to see old man fight!

el_boss
Wed, 11-02-2005, 06:03 AM
Good ep, good fight. Is it just me or does Soi Fong look like a young boy, she acts like one to. Have they changed Yourichi's voice? She sounded very different somehow in this episode.

Shuurai
Wed, 11-02-2005, 06:07 AM
I much prefered this spread i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5792/spread6pd.jpg

Aramis
Wed, 11-02-2005, 06:41 AM
that's some dexterity they have...wait a sec, where did those knives even come from?!

el_boss
Wed, 11-02-2005, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by: Aramis
that's some dexterity they have...wait a sec, where did those knives even come from?!

They were hidden in her shoes.

EpyonNext
Wed, 11-02-2005, 08:08 AM
so thats what they call it now?

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-02-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by: Kensee

lol I know, I just used that description so people understand who I'm talking about i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kensee
Wed, 11-02-2005, 09:51 AM

lol I know, I just used that description so people understand who I'm talking about

Haha I know =P its all good.

Originally posted by: Aramis

Let me put it like this, normal man are not strong enough to make love to her! Naw i'm kidding, its da shoe.

NeoBear
Wed, 11-02-2005, 10:33 AM
im not sure if it was just the hell sub but did anybody else see the part wear when Kukaku showed up Jidanbou was like " Ohhh *creams pants* " lol i was like wtf =) and then when the doods wear saying she was looking cool she said " Fo'Shizzle " bwhahahahahahaha

Itachi_y2k5
Wed, 11-02-2005, 10:44 AM
looks good downloading now

EDIT: ANBU Oo'

Kraco
Wed, 11-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Well, not a terribly exciting episode, nothing much happened, but at least there was some cat fight involved. Still no sign of Gin or Hitsugaya...

el_boss
Wed, 11-02-2005, 11:43 AM

lol I know, I just used that description so people understand who I'm talking about

How do you know that he is not homo? I don't mean that just because he is a prettyboy he is homo, but there aren't any proof for either way. He could even be a bisexual or a necrophile or even a eunuck like Ichigo.

Jaredster
Wed, 11-02-2005, 12:19 PM
This was a very sexy episode. I liked it.

Can't wait for next week.

dark maginn
Wed, 11-02-2005, 12:37 PM
this eps was awsome

mage
Wed, 11-02-2005, 01:08 PM
jidanbou is so big i wonder how big his cock is

id like to get facial from that bad boy

Aeon
Wed, 11-02-2005, 01:17 PM
Meh this ep was boring, only saving grace was Yumichika, I so wanted to see him do Ikkaku lucky dance. Soi Fong seems pretty cool but her shi kai seems pointless compared to other captains with they one hit one kill techs.

masamuneehs
Wed, 11-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Disagree with Aeon, there were a couple things that were pretty damn good in this episode!

But you're right, Yumichika's part was really fucking hilarious. He wiped the floor with 69 boy (o_0) but had to lie to Zaraki. Changing his clothes, hahahah! Too bad we didn't get to see his fight (and what happened to Ikkaku?)... figured that side-fight wasn't going to be shown...

Soi Fon is a crazy badass bitch. I thought she was going to get destroyed immediatley but she's doign surprisingly well against Yoroichi (even if its because her senpai is not going all out jsut yet) I love the serious military bitches. They give a toungue lashing like noone else (but her weapon does suck pretty bad. A good opponent won't let you do the same shit to them twice in the same spot... I do wonder what she was talking about, the "other embarassment to the noble families"... We don't know much about them yet, but it seems like Shihoin house (Yoroichi's) and Byakuya's house are two of the four noble families in SS. I do wonder who that other embarassment was.... seems like it wouldn't have been mentioned unless it has some importance.

The Genryuusai fight didn't go anywhere really, though it was nice to see the two dual-wielding Shikai zanpaktous next to one another!

Originally posted by: mage

Could we please ban this idiot already? He's just being a foul-mouthed, juvenile piece of waste...

Returning to a positive note: Kuukaku is back! Oh thank heaven! Loved how all the commoners grovel and worship her.

el_boss
Wed, 11-02-2005, 02:02 PM

Do you mean a facial treatment? Like when they put mud and cucumber on the face. And also I didn't know that Jidanbou was a farmer.

Kensee
Wed, 11-02-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss

Do you mean a facial treatment? Like when they put mud and cucumber on the face. And also I didn't know that Jidanbou was a farmer.

@elboss: f you are being sserious He's talking about ... an innipropiate act. If you're being sarcastic though .. hahaha I never got a facial treatment like that .

@mage: -_- was that really necesary

Kuku ! Oh the valley of the Gods! People recognize and believeee!

einobaka
Wed, 11-02-2005, 04:31 PM
somehow Soi Fon is more loveable in the manga - oh the Yoruichi love <3

Nin10doman
Wed, 11-02-2005, 04:57 PM
Cool episode. Yoruichi kicks ass, as expected. The animation for this episode was rather disappointing at times though. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

And my predictions for the Kon thing: 1) He wins that dirty mag 2) He hides it in Ichigo's room 3) Ichigo's father or one of his sisters find it i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

alstar83
Wed, 11-02-2005, 05:24 PM
great episode, can not believe that it is only five days since they stepped into Soul Soceity?
can't keep up with time here...I like the twin soul layers of those two captains....so cool
dissapointed on Soi Fong...her soul layer and her "just created" technique lol

Splash!
Wed, 11-02-2005, 05:28 PM
the twin soul slayers were definitely awesome. However it would have been better to actually see them in action. Looks like we are gonna get a look at ichigo and byakuya in the next episode. Can't wait for that!

nests
Wed, 11-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Cool Episode but I dont remember SoiFon having that white thing she is was wearing under her uniform

mage
Wed, 11-02-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

Could we please ban this idiot already? He's just being a foul-mouthed, juvenile piece of waste...

me saying i want jidanbou's cock in my ass is the same as everyone else saying they want to fuck yoruichi and kuukaku, stfu.

Mae
Wed, 11-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Unnecessary, agreed.

I was a little disappointed that Buckethead's fight didn't happen, but I'm sure we'll see more of him later. Yoruiichi had more problems with her fight than I expected, but I guess that's what you get when you stay a cat for a hundred years. Oh, and who wants to bet that Urahara is the other disgraced noble?

Not a bad ep, overall, but I am looking forward to next week.

heero
Wed, 11-02-2005, 09:37 PM

me saying i want jidanbou's cock in my ass.

that's just wrong

ToFuGuY
Wed, 11-02-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
Oh, and who wants to bet that Urahara is the other disgraced noble?
ya i agree that he might be the "other disgraced noble"

man oh man that flash release move was freaking crazy! cant wait to see it in actual action

Assertn
Wed, 11-02-2005, 09:55 PM
I agree.....nothing too special about this episode. The more fights that are started and left unifinished, the greater the turnoff. And they had two major fights in this episode and left both at good parts.

Soi Fong's shikai is pretty clever though. Definitely appropriate for her.

I wonder why yuroichi doesn't have a sword. Apparently she used to be a squad captain, right?

Assassin
Wed, 11-02-2005, 10:02 PM
i guess she abandoned the sword when she left SS. Either that or she hid it. Maybe we'll get to see it sometime in teh future. I'd love to see what her shikai/bankai is

masamuneehs
Wed, 11-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Urahara was banished from SS (thats my opinion on the matter), but he still retains his zanpaktou...

Yoroichi, it seems, disappeared of her own free will. But, for reasons unknown, she does not still have a zanpktou (that we're aware of...)

Hmm.. hmm.. i wonder... Sorta leaning towards the idea that Yoroichi will reveal some Zanpaktou type weapon later on...

ToFuGuY
Wed, 11-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Urahara was banished from SS
aw that spoiled it for me..

anyways..
i think yuroichi doesnt have one.. i think she was just a leader of the milita forces or wutever.

masamuneehs
Wed, 11-02-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by: ToFuGuY

Urahara was banished from SS
aw that spoiled it for me..

anyways..
i think yuroichi doesnt have one.. i think she was just a leader of the milita forces or wutever.

Just wanted to clarify, I don't know precisely what happened to Urahara that is the reason for him no longer residing in Soul Society. I don't read the mangas either.

But, it seems to me strange that Yoroichi, an 'embarassment' to a noble family, a runaway from SS, can travel to Soul Society (as can Ichigo and co.) BUT Urahara cannot. The episode were they opened the portal to SS Urahara was forcefully rejected passage, leading me to believe something happened specifically with him so that he can no longer enter SS.

Roko
Wed, 11-02-2005, 11:52 PM
leading me to believe something happened specifically with him so that he can no longer enter SS.

agreed. That, on top of ikkaku's reaction when ichigo told him who his teacher was. maybe urahara did something...he was the 1st tech president. I don't think they found any reason to ban yoruichi; from what i can tell, she decided to quit then dissappeared. no need to ban anyone who hasn't done anything wrong. And by embarrassment it probably means that she left a high position voluntarily, thus staining her reputation?

Assassin
Thu, 11-03-2005, 12:22 AM
well her and soi fon seem to have some personal history, so this 'embarrasment' mite not be an official thing. It could just be somethign that soi fon considers to be an embarrasment for her senpai

Turkish-S
Thu, 11-03-2005, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by: Roko

agreed. That, on top of ikkaku's reaction when ichigo told him who his teacher was. maybe urahara did something...he was the 1st tech president. I don't think they found any reason to ban yoruichi; from what i can tell, she decided to quit then dissappeared. no need to ban anyone who hasn't done anything wrong. And by embarrassment it probably means that she left a high position voluntarily, thus staining her reputation?

maybe she was in love with urahara and left with him..

Kraco
Thu, 11-03-2005, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by: Turkish-S
maybe she was in love with urahara and left with him..

The luckiest man of SS...

aznroyale
Thu, 11-03-2005, 07:41 AM
it was a good female fight, but it needs to be to be continued -_-

Strike Freedom
Thu, 11-03-2005, 09:24 AM
Yup, good episode. Although, I do want to see what happens with the two captains and the old man. Then we got Ichi's fight that still needs to be concluded. Sounds like there will be actions for at least three more weeks.

masamuneehs
Thu, 11-03-2005, 12:03 PM
Well, I don't think many will watch it, but Hell-Fansubs released their version of episode 56 (this one in .avi format)

http://animesuki.com/group.php/436.html

darkmetal505
Thu, 11-03-2005, 09:47 PM
hey we learned how ichigo was flying

XanBcoo
Fri, 11-04-2005, 12:26 AM
Shinsui and Ukitake's releases are super-cool. The only twin soul slayers in SS...nice. Their commands are nifty too. Some sort of poem. Haiku maybe?

Soi Fong, kicking ass (as expected), but I can't wait to see the shit Yoroichi is gonna pull off. Will be awesome. I'm on the side that thinks Soi Fong's release is dumb though. Really, why hit a person twice when you can kill them with one blow with a normal weapon? Seems impractical to me.

The next ep preview was creepy. Was that Zangetsu saying he would take off his clothes? 0.o Also, I thought Kon's "Ichigo-voice" was the same as Ichigo's, but in the epilogue-thing, he has his plushie voice. Is it just me or was it always like that?

GLS
Fri, 11-04-2005, 01:14 AM
Lunar - Bleach 56 (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D_Bleach_-_56_%5BDA9460A3%5D.avi.torrent)

After the Genryuusai part, it was all boobage.
I loved it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

But the fight was great to watch. And the bit after the previews was hilarious.

Terracosmo
Fri, 11-04-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
Shinsui and Ukitake's releases are super-cool. The only twin soul slayers in SS...nice. Their commands are nifty too. Some sort of poem. Haiku maybe?

Soi Fong, kicking ass (as expected), but I can't wait to see the shit Yoroichi is gonna pull off. Will be awesome. I'm on the side that thinks Soi Fong's release is dumb though. Really, why hit a person twice when you can kill them with one blow with a normal weapon? Seems impractical to me.

The next ep preview was creepy. Was that Zangetsu saying he would take off his clothes? 0.o Also, I thought Kon's "Ichigo-voice" was the same as Ichigo's, but in the epilogue-thing, he has his plushie voice. Is it just me or was it always like that?

Kon always has his "plushie voice", even when in Ichigo's body.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 11-04-2005, 02:24 AM
So glad Lunar is back to getting Bleach done in less than a week. Hell, that was just two days. Awsome.

XanBcoo
Fri, 11-04-2005, 03:26 AM
Kon always has his "plushie voice", even when in Ichigo's body.

Ah, I guess it was just me then. It just doesn't sound as obnoxious in Ichigo-form.

And yay! Lunar is out!

EDIT: And according to Lunar, the Shiba clan is the other fallen, or disgraced noble family.

kooshi
Fri, 11-04-2005, 05:56 AM
In the world of Bleach where almost everybody can survive many hits, I would imagine that Soi Fong's shikai is somewhat good. She definitely has the speed to have a good chance of hitting the same spot twice. Also, if her opponent is someone like Zaraki, two hits at the same spot is not that bad.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 11-04-2005, 05:58 AM
I suppose that's true. Against someone who just shrugs off a dozen slices, it might be nice to have a double-tap and your dead weapon.

masamuneehs
Fri, 11-04-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by: kooshi
In the world of Bleach where almost everybody can survive many hits, I would imagine that Soi Fong's shikai is somewhat good. She definitely has the speed to have a good chance of hitting the same spot twice. Also, if her opponent is someone like Zaraki, two hits at the same spot is not that bad.

...somehow I don't think Soi Fon's Shikai would kill Kenpachi even if it hit him four times in the same spot... The man can stop the friggin blade with his skin... but I wonder exactly how that Shikai kills... Is it like the other Captain's poision technique? I mean, it seems stupid that two hits to your ankle would kill a person, so that'd imply some kind of poision or Reiatsu nervous system damage done by it (I'm sorta thinking its like Neji's technique)

Kensee
Fri, 11-04-2005, 12:31 PM

Originally posted by: kooshi

...somehow I don't think Soi Fon's Shikai would kill Kenpachi even if it hit him four times in the same spot... The man can stop the friggin blade with his skin... but I wonder exactly how that Shikai kills... Is it like the other Captain's poision technique? I mean, it seems stupid that two hits to your ankle would kill a person, so that'd imply some kind of poision or Reiatsu nervous system damage done by it (I'm sorta thinking its like Neji's technique)

Lol, Kenpachi falls after 2 hits to the ankles >_< gotwoot would erupt in a uproar!
Haha I guess her move enchances the point of contact (the butterfly seal) so when she strikes again not only does it allow the strike to go in deeper but I believe it also amplifies the damage many fold, which changes the attack from getting stabbed by a dagger to getting impaled by a huge arse spear.

Thats how I saw it kinda ... plus shes not as experienced as Yo, sO I truly doubt she could kill kenpachi in 2 hits.

EpyonNext
Fri, 11-04-2005, 12:36 PM
If Kenpachi died in 2 hits, God himself would come down from on high and kickstart the apoclypse.

2:25
Fri, 11-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Those butterfly marks made Yorouichi 10 times hotter then she already was.

I'm a Yorouichi fan!

kooshi
Fri, 11-04-2005, 02:53 PM
I'm under the impression that Soi Fong's shikai is a 2-hit kill, no matter what. The name of it is "Hornet's Sting" or something in those terms. I would think that judging by the name and how Soi Fong declared how the target will surely die after the 2nd hit, it's most likely some sort of poison that goes directly to the soul thingys that Ichigo lost when he first encountered Byakuya.
If it didn't kill in 2 hits, it would pretty much be a somewhat useless shikai, considering how the other captains have much stronger ones.

heero
Fri, 11-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Long live kenpachi!!!!!!!

ChaosK
Fri, 11-04-2005, 09:27 PM
"get naked?" "I AINT GETTIN NAKED!" what happened after "surely i will..." anybody know?

Deadfire
Fri, 11-04-2005, 09:43 PM
I admit that this talk of Ken getting owned by her is just too funny,

These fights I seing a better job down in the background story telling although I really wish they explain more about what happened "Back then" (when ever that was)

I'm still waitting for need music tracks!

Edit: Genin?...when the hell I get that?

6Zabuza9
Sat, 11-05-2005, 01:22 AM
my friend said they edited soi fong's pants from the anime, but im not sure, can anyone post the picture of soi fong's pants in the manga

Munsu
Sat, 11-05-2005, 01:54 AM
Pants are the same, but in the anime it seems she has an undergarment, while in the manga it appears she didn't have one.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/2586/mangarainbleachch157097ik.png

Knives122
Sat, 11-05-2005, 02:04 AM
the same goes for Yoruichi

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/8809/158175wq.jpg

she isnt wearing a bra

DarthEnderX
Sat, 11-05-2005, 02:48 AM
Fuck the anime makers!! Fuck them right in the eye!!!

XanBcoo
Sat, 11-05-2005, 11:06 AM
You're actually complaining about Soi Fong not wearing any underwear?

Also, 2:25 was right, those butterflies are hawt.

ChaosK
Sat, 11-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
You're actually complaining about Soi Fong not wearing any underwear?

Also, 2:25 was right, those butterflies are hawt.

no he's complaining that Soi Fong IS wearing underwear in the anime. he prefers she wasnt...i think.

jing
Sat, 11-05-2005, 09:53 PM
You aren't supposed to wear underwear in that uniform. I practice kendo and have the same uniforms. Yes thats right, the boys go military style too O.o. Not me though, I wear underwear sometimes XD.

Munsu
Sat, 11-05-2005, 11:21 PM
It's not military, it's commando...

Kensee
Sun, 11-06-2005, 12:10 AM
Meh, way I see it Yo and Sui would get so hawt in thier uniforms that their undergarments would blow up too ^^.

ToFuGuY
Sun, 11-06-2005, 01:54 AM
haha a gust of wind coming from nowhere! boom! OMG!!!!

V
Mon, 11-07-2005, 05:19 AM
I'm wondering if they're going to flashback to spiky's training with Yorouichi where he learns to fly and dominate his sword. HAHA that sounds dirty. I kinda want to see more of this cat fight though. Oh, the hawtness.

el_boss
Mon, 11-07-2005, 07:22 AM
I think we will get to se the little pink-haired girl fight soon. Wonder what he sword is like, bet it turns in to a teddybear or something.

aznroyale
Mon, 11-07-2005, 07:27 AM
lols but she is cool

Inazuma
Mon, 11-07-2005, 10:38 AM
A Teddy Bear ? Can't be ... Under that smile she got to be super freaked

Kraco
Mon, 11-07-2005, 10:59 AM
I wonder who her opponent could be... She's not supposedly interested in anything else but saving Ichigo. So logic would dictate her opponent is somebody near the execution grounds. Hmm... Are there anyone else left over there than Ichigo and Byakuya? Or will she fight somebody who would interfere?

bagandscalpel
Mon, 11-07-2005, 01:19 PM
LOGIC DICTATES THAT YACHIRU DUELS ORIHIME IN MORTAL COMBAT.

That being said, there can be only ONE person that rides Kenpachi's back.

heero
Mon, 11-07-2005, 04:14 PM
there's no doubt about it. yachiru's bankai is a giant pink teddy bear

EpyonNext
Mon, 11-07-2005, 06:22 PM
I think her demonic-like reiatsu that we saw during the Ichigo-Kenpachi fight will be closely related to her shikai.

a_odessey
Mon, 11-07-2005, 08:18 PM
ep was SOO AWESOME!!! fights were really cool, but i was a little disappointed, it seems that they were really buying for time, i was like, get it on already!!

Originally posted by: Roko

leading me to believe something happened specifically with him so that he can no longer enter SS.

those stupid images that used to be at the end of episodes spoiled that for me when i saw the ep showing urahara in his captain uniform near the beginning of the anime...

XanBcoo
Mon, 11-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Rewatching the episode, I'm getting the impression that this technique they're about to use is nothing more than a power up. "demon magic combined with physical attacks" - sounds kinda super-saiyanish to me...I hope it's creative, but even just a simple power up would be kinda cool nonetheless. Kubo Tite's spin on the whole shounen archetype has entertained me so far.

Knives122
Mon, 11-07-2005, 09:18 PM
more like: sounds kinda Spirit wavish, which is exactly what it is

ChaosK
Mon, 11-07-2005, 10:48 PM
looks like chidori, theres power wrapping around one arm and they're both super fast....

DarthEnderX
Tue, 11-08-2005, 03:45 AM
wtf is a spirit wave?

Inazuma
Tue, 11-08-2005, 06:16 AM
It's reiatsu used as an offesive weapon.
Yama-jii used it in a passive way to kill Nanao-chan will of joining the fight.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 11-08-2005, 10:57 AM
His reiatsu was just so strong it put fear in her. Kinda like Byakuya.

XanBcoo
Tue, 11-08-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
more like: sounds kinda Spirit wavish, which is exactly what it is

I'm going off the explanation given in this episode which was something along the lines of "demon magic combined with physical attacks". I haven't read the manga, so I don't know what you mean by spirit wavish.