PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 164

GLS
Sun, 10-30-2005, 06:25 PM
One Piece 164 - mp4 version (http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/%5BK-F%5D_One_Piece_164_%5B8EFAD2F0%5D.mp4.torrent)
One Piece 164 - avi version (http://www.mininova.org/get/142232)

Aeon
Sun, 10-30-2005, 08:57 PM
I guess that means no time but the present to find out if my cpu will run mp4 files i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

6Zabuza9
Sun, 10-30-2005, 09:39 PM
finally i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif hope its a good episode.

Aeon
Sun, 10-30-2005, 10:53 PM
And it's a no go, it started off well in vlc but didn't make it pass the intro. Too lazy to download codecs tonight(goes back to watching mai hime ep3)

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-30-2005, 11:09 PM
I'll just go ahead and say what everyone is thinking: FUCK YOU KAIZOKU-FANSUBS. There was nothing wrong with your .avis you quality obsessed fucktards, and all these damn programs keep raping systems worldwide. Now I can't view my Gundam Seed DVD rips (in .mkv format), and TERRA DOES NOT GET HAPPY WHEN HE CANNOT WATCH HIS GUNDAM SEED DVD RIPS.

FUCK YOU K-F!

Oh and if someone knows how to help me out here I'd greatly appreciate it.

GLS
Sun, 10-30-2005, 11:12 PM
I edited my post with the avi version.
I find using CCCP (http://cccp.kickassanime.org/download.php) with Media Player Classic to be the best combo.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-30-2005, 11:16 PM
Do you think the CCCP might restore my ability to watch .mkv which the Matroska Splitter shit ruthlessly took away?

GLS
Sun, 10-30-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Do you think the CCCP might restore my ability to watch .mkv which the Matroska Splitter shit ruthlessly took away?
Yeah. You should be able to watch anything a-ok with it.

I'll let some time sink in before I talk about the episode.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-31-2005, 01:17 AM
Thanks man, you saved my life. The anime addicted part of it anyway. Which is a rather big portion really but... oh, you get the point. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Raven
Mon, 10-31-2005, 08:52 AM
An interesting episode; we found out a few nice little bits of info. Personally, I can't see any quality difference in this new file format, but at least all the codecs exist nicely together on my system. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Phoenix20578
Mon, 10-31-2005, 01:38 PM
I have this much to say for the first part with Sanji, Luffy, and Ussop: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!!!

This was a pretty good episode. I kinda saw it coming though. As soon as I heard that the Knock-Up Stream
was unpredictable and struck anywher around Jaya, I thought that Jaya was sent into the sky. The next
episode should be good as well.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-31-2005, 04:49 PM
Pretty nice plot twist. The ending of this episode felt epic for some reason, with all the different things going on, and the way the music went.

And I know I've said it many times before, but the current ending is so damn good.

Deblas
Mon, 10-31-2005, 08:43 PM
It looks like old K-F is playing a little Holloween prank on us. Their website has spontaneously changed into a Polytechnic University Performing Arts Club website. They don't even have their irc channel online. K-F you prankster you.... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

EDIT: Course Halloween is over now so It's back to normal.

Raven
Mon, 10-31-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Pretty nice plot twist. The ending of this episode felt epic for some reason, with all the different things going on, and the way the music went.
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. The music building up, the camera angles; epic is a good word to use.

6Zabuza9
Tue, 11-01-2005, 01:32 AM
i downloaded mp4 and realized it doesnt work so i downloaded the avi but does anyone know how to work mp4s? i tried downloading the CCCP thing gls posted but i cant install it because i don't have windows xp -.-

DarthEnderX
Tue, 11-01-2005, 05:20 AM
Episode good. End feel epic. Og hungy!

Assertn
Tue, 11-01-2005, 02:28 PM
things are really getting interesting

i hope they have a better excuse for the south birds saving chopper and gan fall than just gan fall being god

Mae
Tue, 11-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Nice way to bring the plot together. I wonder if they're going to bring the island back down somehow? And adding a third side to the conflict does make things a little more interesting, not just the same series of fights against really strong enemies. I'd buy that the south birds saved Gan because they liked him or he helped them in the past. Or that Chopper became friends with the bird they brought with them, since he can speak to animals, so that bird got the others to help him out.

Deblas
Tue, 11-01-2005, 07:43 PM
Thank god that I don't have any problems with the new Mp4 file. I just donwloaded the Matroska Splitter codec and I can see it just fine on VLC.

Great episode. A lot of info on Jaya and the Mantra ability. Episode feeling epic? Yeah somehow the music did give off that vibe.

Is it just me or does someone else see the Usopp AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh as something phallic?i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

DarthEnderX
Wed, 11-02-2005, 04:29 AM
It's just you.

DDBen
Mon, 11-07-2005, 03:45 PM
*burns the foul MP4 version* I'm with the rest of you in stating it doesn't work at all on my system and even attempting what they told us to do does nothing but make NOTHING work on my computer.

However the AVI file works fine and this was a rather good episode it was the first one in a while that didn't feel like nothing was going on.

darkmetal505
Tue, 11-08-2005, 04:50 PM
everything connects... yay