PDA

View Full Version : Who died in GSD?

kooshi
Fri, 10-28-2005, 03:54 PM
Although I'm not a fan of any of the Gundam series, I am curious to see who died in GSD. I ended up watching up to the 15th episode, but it just didn't cut it out for me.
Regardless, I've always liked major character deaths since they always make such a great impact. So, who ate it?

heero
Fri, 10-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Kira and Lacus died in the last episode

masamuneehs
Fri, 10-28-2005, 05:44 PM
HUGE ASS MOTHERFUCKING SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!

EAF Casualty Report
Auel Neider, Blue haired bish who piltoed the Abyss Gundam. Killed by Shinn (Beam Spear through the chest) during a battle between ZAFT and the combined EAF/ORB forces in the Battle of Crete.

Stellar Loussier: Crazy psycho bitch pilot of Gaia Gundam and first pilot of the Destroy Gundam. Killed by Kira Yamato (died from wounds inflicted during combat) at the conclusion of the Massacre in Berlin.

Sting Oakely, green haired pilot, also an Extended, pilot of Chaos Gundam. Shot down during Massacre at Berlin (by ORB Murasames) and finally killed by Shinn at the Battle for Heaven's Base.

Neo Lornokke? Masked leader of the Phantom Pain Unit. Can't recall his MS's type... Shot down during Massacre at Berlin. Captured by ArchAngel. Was actually Mwu la Flaga all along (no fucking shit batman!) and defects to Lacus Faction's side.

Lord Djibril- smarmy aristocratic guy with purple lipstick and a cat, leader of Logos and a top leader of the Blue Cosmos. Killed while trying to escape from an EAF Lunar Base by Rey Za Burrell (flagship destroyed)

ZAFT Casulaty Report:

Heine Westenfluss- veteran FAITH ace, pilot of an orange Gouf Custom. Tragically killed during the Battle of Crete by Stellar Loussier after suffering extensive damage from (and while attacking) Kira Yamato. He was cool.

Rey Za Burrel- young clone of Rau (SEED's villian). Shinn's friend and roomate. Piloted a white Zaku and the Legend Gundam. Defeated by Kira Yamato at the final battle at the Messiah. Managed to reach the Messiah and died in an explosion caused by structural damage yielded by Kira Yamato and possible other Lacus Faction members.

Talia Gladys- Captain of the Minerva. Uses an escape shuttle to leave the inoperable Minerva Battleship during the Battle at the Messiah. Reaches the Messiah and is killed there in the same explosion that killed Rey.

Gilbert Dullindal- Head Chairman of ZAFT. I argue that he is responsible for his own death because he HAD the world almost in the palm of his hand and then (for plot convience) made some remarkably unbelievably errors and poor decisions. Shot by Rey Za Burrell after the Battle at the Messiah, killed in that same damn explosion.

Mia (Meer) Campbell- the woman posing as Lacus Clyne for Chairman Dullindal's plot. Killed by Sarah (a ZAFT assassin) during a botched assassination attempt against Lacus. Meer jumped in front of the bullet, stupid whore...

ORB Casualty Report
Captain Todaka- The man who helped Shinn escape Onogoro during the previous war, Captain of ORB's fleet during their joint attack with the EAF against ZAFT. Killed while remaining onboard the sinking ORB flagship by Shinn.

Yuna Seiran Roma- Cagalli's one-time fiance and almost hubby. Temporarily took control of ORB during Cagalli's abscene, forging a treaty with the EAF. After he is deposed and arrested by Cagalli's supporters he attempts to escape but is crushed by a falling Zaku during the 2nd Battle of Onogoro.

Countless other nobodies died on all sides.

Lacus Faction Causlaties: 0.

SHOULD BEEN IN THE CASUALTY REPORT: For a time we were led to believe that the following people were killed, but it was all cheesy BS and they somehow survived...

Kira Yamato: Fucking got run through by Shinn's Impulse Gundam while covering ArchAngel's escape from Scandanavia. He fucking got run through. The gigantic fucking sword was right next to his fucking cockpit and went through his Nuclear-powered generator. Kira's Gundam blew up into thousands of pieces and fell into the freezing ocean water.
But, somehow, he managed to turn the power off in the reactor as he was getting hit, the sword didn't actually hit the cockpit, the cockpit didn't explode and the ArchAngel crew somehow managed to fish him out of the water even though they have 0 underwater units at the same time as they were supposedly trying to desparatly escape ZAFT's pursuit...

Athrun Zala (and Meyrin Hawke): They also got fucking run through by Shinn (this time in the Destiny Gundam) while trying to defect from ZAFT to the Lacus Faction. Not only were they not in a Gundam when they were hit (but it was noticeably not a direct blow to the cockpit_ but they fell into the ocean during a violent storm and there was an explosion. But, somehow they were rescued by an EAF vessel that had deserted the EAF and was joining ZAFT's forces but then the EAF vessel decides to go join the Lacus Faction instead...

That about sums it up. Did I miss anyone?

kooshi
Sat, 10-29-2005, 12:22 AM
Awesome list you made there, masamuneehs! Thanks a lot i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Sat, 10-29-2005, 08:43 AM
You forgot to add:

Djibril's Cat: I guess he died alongside Djibril.

and

A lot of people of Orb's parliment, including Jona's Father, when a ZAFT MS digged and the ceiling fell over them, plus their wives, i think, which were (im guessing again) 1 story below the mentioned people.

Strike Freedom
Sat, 10-29-2005, 09:32 AM
Djibril's cat survived. If you look closely at the last episode, you'll see the cat alongside Shinn inside the Destiny gundam, when he is fighting Athuran. That is one bad ass cat, one bad ass....cat.

isso
Sat, 10-29-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by: Strike Freedom
Djibril's cat survived. If you look closely at the last episode, you'll see the cat alongside Shinn inside the Destiny gundam, when he is fighting Athuran. That is one bad ass cat, one bad ass....cat.

TRue indeed, and if you look even closer, you can see that it's not shinn piloting the destiny gundam at al, the cat is doing it, so to be honest, kira didn't deafet shinn, he deafeted Djibrils cat!

Splash!
Sat, 10-29-2005, 11:27 AM
nah it was shinn who was piloting, otherwise kira would have been PWNED by the cats skills

Renishiki
Sat, 10-29-2005, 11:42 AM
Funny is, that it wasnt even Athrun who pwned Shinn and that damn cat, it was Cagallis aquarium fish that had almost been eaten by Djibrils cat before they fleed the Zaft troops back in ORB and thus got his revenge! The plot thickens......

LokeXero
Sat, 10-29-2005, 07:39 PM
i thought it was Todakas dog that was piloting with athrun...

Strike Freedom
Sat, 10-29-2005, 10:54 PM
Finally, it all makes sense. There is an answer with all the madness....

masamuneehs
Sun, 10-30-2005, 11:22 AM
.... unless someone really feels like they need to add something to this thread, stifle yourselves please...
dang shit posters...

Renishiki
Sun, 10-30-2005, 04:27 PM
Yeah freedom. Just got an flash of clearness myself 2. Omg, they are all cats and dogs!i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

heero
Sun, 10-30-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
Sting Oakely, green haired pilot, also an Extended, pilot of Chaos Gundam. Shot down during Massacre at Berlin (by ORB Murasames) and finally killed by Shinn at the Battle for Heaven's Base.

sting killed by shinn? I thought murasames killed him

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-30-2005, 05:45 PM
Murasames blew up Chaos, Sting returned, piloted Destroy, killed by Shinn.

heero
Sun, 10-30-2005, 06:45 PM
o lol i thought that was some random pilot..cant believe i missed that

AzureSky
Wed, 11-09-2005, 04:04 AM
Uh,now I am much more interested who didn't die.

this is my first post btw.

ChaosK
Wed, 11-09-2005, 05:31 PM
only one person survived and that person is sai.

Terracosmo
Wed, 11-09-2005, 05:38 PM
There was a surprising amount of survivors in this series, IMO. (duh)

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Thu, 04-27-2006, 07:49 PM
SO Funny!!!

Stop it right now, Stop posting worthless or low content posts. If you're not going to contribute to the thread and if you can't do that or don't have anything significant to say or if you're not gonna follow the rules of the thread, don't post. It's as simple as that.

User Warned