PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 55

Phoenix20578
Tue, 10-25-2005, 08:35 PM
55 by H-F (http://www.point-blank.cc:16384/allowed/torrent.php/Hell-Fansubs_Bleach_55_%5BFE0B78F5%5D.mkv.torrent)
Discuss

zulfy26
Tue, 10-25-2005, 09:08 PM
There are only 4 seeds but 1425 peers so far ha.

Oh and .mkv = what extension?

Jadugar
Tue, 10-25-2005, 09:10 PM
That was quick. Hell Fansubs are back. They havent done the karaoke though.

zulfy26
Tue, 10-25-2005, 10:16 PM
Well, now there are 66 seeds, and 5004 Peers ...

Deadfire
Wed, 10-26-2005, 12:33 AM
what is the quality on it?... I"ve never downloaded them before

heero
Wed, 10-26-2005, 01:47 AM
I think the sound is kinda screwed

FrogKing
Wed, 10-26-2005, 02:22 AM
Here's Dattebayo's version:

DB linky (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b55.torrent)

Btw, love the sig Heero...Kenpachi is by far my favorite character. Well, I guess Ichigo is the shit, too.

Kensee
Wed, 10-26-2005, 03:37 AM
Frog king, Today was my b day. Your post of DB's sub made my day ... ( I worked all day and studied ... no party for mee =( ... ) but yeah .. WOOOT EPISODE 55!!!

Edit: DB is getting faster and faster in releaseing episodes (it's almost matching the speed of a speed-sub). .. and also: Seeds: 2044 Peers: 10824 as of 1:42 AM PST =D

heero
Wed, 10-26-2005, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by: FrogKing
Here's Dattebayo's version:

DB linky (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b55.torrent)

Btw, love the sig Heero...Kenpachi is by far my favorite character. Well, I guess Ichigo is the shit, too.

thx and thx!

Cal_kashi
Wed, 10-26-2005, 04:09 AM
does everyone that DL's the DB sub, keep it? (as i do/am) or discard it for a better sub for archiving?

Kensee
Wed, 10-26-2005, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
does everyone that DL's the DB sub, keep it? (as i do/am) or discard it for a better sub for archiving?

I download DB subs or Bleach Society Subs but then deleted it when Lunar Comes out with their verson. I also get rid of lunar versions whenever akeep comes out with the next episode, also the same for TW subs (but those two are wayyyyy behind).

Anyhow .. I'd like to start the discussion with a mini pic show...

Just for you're own saftey, the following nine pictures are from the 55th Episode of Bleach anime, If you haven't watched it yet and get upset because I spoiled the episode for you ... cry me a river bizatches =D

Naw I'm kidding, just careful before going on ahead because I want you guys to watch the episode first .. anyhow here I go.

Last warning before I start ...

Here goes: FIrst for Terra
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/prettyboi2.jpg
You can swoon, but now this is for the ladies:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/prettyboi1.jpg

Now for the surprise ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/YamamotoGenryuusaipose.jpg
He's pretty old ... How strong could he be?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/YamamotoGenryuusaipwned.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/lutenienttraumaoffear.jpg
Damn, took out a vice just by starting at her ... but is that all he can do?
Hecks naw, show them what you got!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/YamamotoGenryuusaiburningself.jpg
Dude, he looked so friken tight in this scene ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/YamamotoGenryuusaibattlepose.jpg
Damn he's more cut then I am -_-

Unleashed Soul slayer!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/YamamotoGenryuusaireleased.jpg
Strike a pose, time to take the kids to school!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/kenniyito/YamamotoGenryuusaistrikefear.jpg

You now have permission to ::swoon::.

Kraco
Wed, 10-26-2005, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by: Kensee

I download DB subs or Bleach Society Subs but then deleted it when Lunar Comes out with their verson. I also get rid of lunar versions whenever akeep comes out with the next episode, also the same for TW subs (but those two are wayyyyy behind).

Heh. You sure download it many times... I can quote you up to Lunar. That's where I stop and archive. So, I download each episode twice...

Edit: Quite a nice episode. Lots of action. Didn't conclude anything but started a great many things. And like Kensee said, the old geezer actually looks like he can stand fighting more than a couple of minutes. Hmm... It would be about the time for Yachiru to appear in the next episode. She took off so fast that it couldn't possibly take much longer to reach the place.

ChibiYali
Wed, 10-26-2005, 06:18 AM
and I thought last episode kept me without breath... but.. this.. *twitches*

also.. speaking of musics... the music in the ending if this episode was brilliant and fitted the entire scene perfectly...
i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

I WANT MORE!!!
*twitches*

EpyonNext
Wed, 10-26-2005, 06:33 AM
This arc is going to demolish your ass in ways you didn't know possiable.

el_boss
Wed, 10-26-2005, 06:36 AM
Great episode, but there was to little Byakuya ass-kicking (that is Byakuyas ass being kicked, not the other way around). The scene with Yoruichi was cool, she just flew in and kicked some vice-captain booty. I didn't know that Genryuusai was a Sayian, he all of a sudden busts out a fire SSJ. Wonder who will come and save Juushiro and Shunsui, mayby it will be Yachiru, she said she was going to take care of the strog guys or something. And also, were the hell are Gin and Hitsugaya? Their fight will be awesome.

kenren
Wed, 10-26-2005, 07:08 AM
woah...great episode...
that old man look badass...
and soi fong is a bitch

Cal_kashi
Wed, 10-26-2005, 07:45 AM
episode rocked, if i hadn't read the manga, id be shitting a brick right now dying to know whats gonna happen to everyone. bleach rox, and on an un related note, fuck is bleach strong, I was cleaning some waterbottels earlier and i guess accidentally spilled a couple of drops on a dark blue sweatshirt and almost instantly the spots that were exposed to bleach turned white w/ a purple outline.

never underestimate the power of bleach
\did i mean the anime?
\\did i mean the manga?
\\\did i mean chloride bleach?

zulfy26
Wed, 10-26-2005, 08:03 AM
The HF fan sub wasn't that great... lots of grammer and spelling and punctuation mistakes... when the old guy said the Ryuujinjaka part, they just had the words, and no meanings so ... I was a tad confused to say the least.

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-26-2005, 10:42 AM
Genryuusai is fucking on crack. So badass. I love his shikai i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
I wonder what his bankai looks like :S

Well I'll return when I've actually watched the ep

Honinbou
Wed, 10-26-2005, 10:53 AM
Damn.. this anime really keeps you watching i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
now we have a great fight of ichigo. a great fight of kenpachi, a great fight of soi fing... Yachiru is coming. damn.. lots of fights going on at the same time..

also what was meant by: "cant you feel it? another ally is coming" really curious who that is i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

P.S. damn lots grammer faults but I dont have that much time to change it all sorry i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Kensee
Wed, 10-26-2005, 10:58 AM
episode rocked, if i hadn't read the manga, id be shitting a brick right now dying to know whats gonna happen to everyone. bleach rox, and on an un related note, fuck is bleach strong, I was cleaning some waterbottels earlier and i guess accidentally spilled a couple of drops on a dark blue sweatshirt and almost instantly the spots that were exposed to bleach turned white w/ a purple outline.

never underestimate the power of bleach
\did i mean the anime?
\\did i mean the manga?
\\\did i mean chloride bleach?

You have only begun to understand the power of BLEACH!
\\\what da hell did I mean? :i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifun dun dun::

Originally posted by: el_boss
Great episode, but there was to little Byakuya ass-kicking (that is Byakuyas ass being kicked, not the other way around). The scene with Yoruichi was cool, she just flew in and kicked some vice-captain booty. I didn't know that Genryuusai was a Sayian, he all of a sudden busts out a fire SSJ. Wonder who will come and save Juushiro and Shunsui, mayby it will be Yachiru, she said she was going to take care of the strog guys or something. And also, were the hell are Gin and Hitsugaya? Their fight will be awesome.

The uppcomming fights will have twist and turns that will leave you guessing =D thus the power of bleach!

Originally posted by: Honinbou
Damn.. this anime really keeps you watching
now we have a great fight of ichigo. a great fight of kenpachi, a great fight of soi fing... Yachiru is coming. damn.. lots of fights going on at the same time..

also what was meant by: "cant you feel it? another ally is coming" really curious who that is

P.S. damn lots grammer faults but I dont have that much time to change it all sorry

The ally is surprising, just keep watching. I also believe theres some grammer mistakes there in that translation as well ... hrm ..
I believe next episode will be Soi Fing vs cat girl =D (for the majority) then .... more stuff =D.

Yukimura
Wed, 10-26-2005, 11:07 AM
also what was meant by: "cant you feel it? another ally is coming" really curious who that is

Did you notice the insanely fast, purple haired, masked bandit that hit Soi Fong like a freight train and dropped her on her head?
I think that's who he was talking about.

Anyway this ep was awesome, even though it was mostly setup it was really cool setup, Unohana's Manta-Ray of Life looked awesome, and I think they did a really good job with Yama-jii, that guy's crazy ripped.

I wonder if their going to show snippets of all the different fights or focus on one at a time...either way it will be there should be ownage delexe for lots of people in the near future. Go Bleach Go!

Kensee
Wed, 10-26-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by: Yukimura

Did you notice the insanely fast, purple haired, masked bandit that hit Soi Fong like a freight train and dropped her on her head?
I think that's who he was talking about.

That's not all there's more! Did you notice the ... ::gets tackled by a masked bandit that hit me like a freight train::

XanBcoo
Wed, 10-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Really cool episode. Genryuusai is pretty scary.

This scene also makes more sense now:
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2766/ukitakeshinsui6up.jpg

FrogKing
Wed, 10-26-2005, 12:38 PM
Damn.. this anime really keeps you watching

Originally posted by: Yukimura

I wonder if their going to show snippets of all the different fights or focus on one at a time...either way it will be there should be ownage delexe for lots of people in the near future. Go Bleach Go!

You both brought up points that I am interested in also. I felt this episode was very good, but damn...there are so many fights going on. After episode 53, I was wondering what was going to happen in the Kenpachi fight; then after an awesome episode 54, I was like, "Fuck yeah, Ichigo vs. Byakuya". Now toss in the fight between Soifong and Yoruichi and of course one with Genryuusai and ...what next? I feel like every episode introduces another important battle and yet I am still trying to keep all the current fights in my head. I wonder how a single episode, once a week can keep up with all the action. Similarly, there could be more as already stated by previous posts (Gin and Hitsugaya, Yachiru, etc.,). I hope that somehow, someway, Kubo can keep on serving up action and some resolution to the 'older' battles (i.e. Kenpachi and Komamura ).

I guess I'll have to wait in anticipation along with everyone else& lol, I guess I am with ChibiYali <twitches>

RedX1z
Wed, 10-26-2005, 12:53 PM
the episode was good. guess that old fart isn't a captain for nothing..old..yes..scary..you damn well better believe it..

masamuneehs
Wed, 10-26-2005, 12:54 PM
I am just in awe of Genryuusai. His reiatsu is beautifully done and his Shikai Release was nuts. With just a flick of his wrist he sent a wave of flames out!

I am actually a little put-off by the sheer number of battles all going on at the same time. Kenpachi vs. Buckethead, Ikkaku and Hisage's respective fights, Soifong vs. Yoroichi (that'll be an easy one, I'm guessing) Byakuya vs Ichigo, and now Genryuusai vs. Ukitake/Shuunsui. Don't forget, there's also going to have to be a Hitsugaya/Ichimaru rematch sometime soon... Or at least, I see it coming.

On Yukimura and FrogKing's point:
With all these fights coming up I hope they don't just fragment the battles so much that we can't really get into the flow of some of them. They are all awesome matchups and I just hope the show doesn't cheapen them by doing the "Cut to the next fight, each fighter's thoughts, stare down for two minutes, one minute of dialogue, 1.5 minutes of actual fight, cut to the next fight. Repeat" routine. That really puts me off. Ciffhangars and transitions have been placed damn well in Bleach and so I do have faith in the creators, I'm just a little worried because it'd be such an easy thing to fall into...

Jadugar
Wed, 10-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Come on guys. I love all these fights and whats going on. It all adds to the tension and drama. The whole SS is a big battlefield right now. It all going to work out just fine.

BELIEVE IT!!!!

eat_toast
Wed, 10-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Aaaargh good episode, did anyone else think that Soi Fong should have just been t0tally smashed into the floor, because she's a total bitch? She was about to just kill that girl, and i was hoping yorouichi would just BAM, take her out. I dunno. With all the action, i think this episode went really really fast. Now im really looking forward to next week.

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-26-2005, 02:49 PM
Yes, Soi Fong is a bitch. She should die.

The preview was funny as always. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif "Regrettableeeeeeeeeee"

alstar83
Wed, 10-26-2005, 03:05 PM
indeed so many fights are going on, hard to know when we can finishing them all.The 1st cap really live up to his title. He looks so scary with his fire power.
Hate Soi Fong, she was so wicked, pressed on that girl like that. Hope Yourichi kicks her ass

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-26-2005, 03:40 PM
I'm hoping they are just showing the beginnings of all these fights just to show you that they are all happening at the same time. Hopefully, they show the fights without too many interruptions after they are all introduced.

And also, is that giant manta supposed to be her Bankai? I suppose that makes sense for the healing captain. A giant fish with healing digestive system.

Man that's gross through. I think I'd rather just bleed out.

Jadugar
Wed, 10-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Thats her Shikai. I think.

http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/4204/unohanaretsushikai4hl.jpg

kooshi
Wed, 10-26-2005, 03:52 PM
Haven't seen the episode yet, but I can at least guess what has happened, based on what you guys have said.

They're introducing all these fights at once since they want to show that these are all happening at the same time (as pointed out by Darthender). I would also like to think of it as a small metaphor that keeping track of all these fights is somewhat chaotic, which is what Soul Society is becoming.
For Soi Fong, yeah, pressing down on that VC girl was quite harsh. Still, I find that to be a lil cool since not many women (well, in my anime experience) are like that, so it was interesting to see her like that. Go Yourichi!!
Genryuusai, well, THAT is the reason why he's the leader of the 13 squads, hahaha. I loved his shikai release in the manga, and from what I can hear from you guys, the anime version is just as good i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Can't wait to watch this episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Aramis
Wed, 10-26-2005, 03:57 PM
so lemme see, there's...
kitty with mecha bankai vs. kenpachi
kenpachi's pretty boy officers vs some other equivelants (have a feeling these fights won't be showed)
yoruichi vs soifong
yama-jii vs captains ukitake and shunsui
ichigo vs byakuya
renji...is not fighting...at the moment...thank goodness.
yachiru...i think she's looking for something to kill.
4th division captain seems content with just cleaning up the corpses.

so, only 4-5 fights going on, i think it'll work out somehow. =P but there's also more than just fights. why does byakuya want rukia dead so badly? what is gin doing and what happened to that plan of his? is hitsugauya still chasing him? how/why did aizen get offed? what's the story behind yoruichi or tousen? how will ishida get his powers back? there's just so many things i can think of that would be worth at least an episode...it's been like that for a while. and that's the number one factor in what's keeping this anime interesting for me.

Knives122
Wed, 10-26-2005, 03:59 PM
yeah giant manta thing=shikai

very well paced ep, even if it seemed like there was alot of stuff happening, it doesnt matter b/c these fights are featuring the coolest people in SS right now. The fire/heat/reiatsu was a really nice effect to see animated but imo made it somewhat difficult to see Yama-jis full coolness. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Ive always thought this was equally if not more badass then its animated counter-part:

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/300/155235ht.jpg

I guess I'm just a manga boy at heart i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-26-2005, 04:32 PM
Man I wish they kept what he says in the manga. "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust". HELL YEAH i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Koyuki
Wed, 10-26-2005, 04:37 PM
Bleach is the shit. This last episodes has been really great. There are 5-6 really exciting fights. And they all just started. Same as last week, can't wait till next ep.

Kraco
Wed, 10-26-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
And also, is that giant manta supposed to be her Bankai? I suppose that makes sense for the healing captain. A giant fish with healing digestive system.

Man that's gross through. I think I'd rather just bleed out.

It's actually twisted. I've gotten the impression Zanpaktous are (logically enough) true killing machines, only interested in fighting and bathing in the blood of the enemy. Even if Unohana is a captain of healers, her Zanpaktou should still be a true weapon, excellent only in killing, not healing.

The Heretic Azazel
Wed, 10-26-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Man I wish they kept what he says in the manga. "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust". HELL YEAH

I prefer the scanslation of the chapter that I read, where he says "Disintegrate all existence"

kooshi
Wed, 10-26-2005, 05:03 PM
Yeah, I'm sometimes disappointed how the translations for the anime is not the same in the manga. I was particularly disappointed when Zaraki was fighting Tousen. Zaraki was thinking about what his comrades would say, then when that pretty boy said his line, anime Zaraki just said "Die" while one of the manga translators said "Go to hell".
I liked that "Go to hell" part better, but I don't think the kanji was like that since anime Zaraki would have said it.

Aeon
Wed, 10-26-2005, 06:43 PM
Too many fights going on at once, duno which I wanna see first. I'm guessing the ninja battle will have a flash back since they seem to know each other. I kinda wanted to see what Naneo had in store but I guess it just wasn't to be.

PS. I call crap at Ichigo knowing how to flash step now.

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-26-2005, 06:46 PM
Everything Ichigo does is pretty bullshit-ish, but that's how it is with shounen series' main characters.
I mean he has mastered stuff that the rest of SS had to spend 100s of years to attain, in what, an afternoon?

Knives122
Wed, 10-26-2005, 06:56 PM
3 afternoons actually, but who's counting

einobaka
Wed, 10-26-2005, 07:08 PM
man, Soi Fong <3

Jadugar
Wed, 10-26-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Everything Ichigo does is pretty bullshit-ish, but that's how it is with shounen series' main characters.
I mean he has mastered stuff that the rest of SS had to spend 100s of years to attain, in what, an afternoon?

He is special and gifted. All of the Shounen main characters are. Some people are natural born survivors.

Assertn
Wed, 10-26-2005, 07:39 PM
Hmm....6 fights now....you know what this means.

1) They're pretty much going to switch from fight to fight at every single cliffhanger known to man
2) The coolest fights wont be concluded until like, 5 months from now.

aznroyale
Wed, 10-26-2005, 07:42 PM
i hate when they several fights in one eps, like they keep[ switching the fights which is gay

XanBcoo
Wed, 10-26-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Yeah, I'm sometimes disappointed how the translations for the anime is not the same in the manga. I was particularly disappointed when Zaraki was fighting Tousen. Zaraki was thinking about what his comrades would say, then when that pretty boy said his line, anime Zaraki just said "Die" while one of the manga translators said "Go to hell".
I liked that "Go to hell" part better, but I don't think the kanji was like that since anime Zaraki would have said it.

That really depends on which group you're watching. It very well could be that Lunar uses a different translation for Genryuusai's Shikai command. It's just differences between the groups' decisions for translation (and for the record, Zaraki did say "die" in Japanese).

Also, I thought Soi Fong was pretty bitchin' in this episode. She takes 0 shit. Which is awesome.

Ban Kai
Wed, 10-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Genryuusai is on FIYAH! His initial release is awesome <3. Wonder what his bankai is like... ~.~.

Mae
Wed, 10-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Well, that's not what I was expecting. Some interesting backstory though... so the old guy founded the school that became soul society. I wonder what they did about hollows before then? Did someone appoint him or was he just a random dead guy that learned how to use spiritual powers? I hope they explain some of this later on. It is kind of cool that the two captains took a huge risk for Rukia and are now (fairly calmly) taking the consequences of what they have done.

And they really are juggling a lot of fights here... And the next ep is going to be (based on the preview)back on earth???? >_<

FrogKing
Wed, 10-26-2005, 11:39 PM
Well here Bleach Society's version...guess we can see how they translated the Shikai...

Bleach Society (http://66.45.225.99:6969/torrents/%5BBleach-Society%5D_Bleach_-_55_%5B311E78DA%5D.avi.torrent?info_hash=908de01c2 73f66bb715f9bff970cfe5ea4c7c769)

Edit: hmmm, can't seem to get it to link directly to the torrent. You get the idea though...

Pochii
Thu, 10-27-2005, 01:33 AM
POLL VOTE!!!!!!!

1. Hell-fansubs
2. DB
3. Bleach Society?

im way to lazy and dont have the time to dl all 3 what should i get?

FrogKing
Thu, 10-27-2005, 02:00 AM
Definately NOT Hell-fansubs...I prefer Bleach Society over DB and would dl from them; however, for speed (and higher quality/sub/audio than Hell subs) I go with DB (i.e. if it was Tuesday night!). I am with Kensee and dl Lunar when it comes out, but I don't keep waiting for akeep and just archive the Lunar versions.
Btw Kensee, what is so special about TW and/or Akeep?

Kensee
Thu, 10-27-2005, 03:09 AM
Definately NOT Hell-fansubs...I prefer Bleach Society over DB and would dl from them; however, for speed (and higher quality/sub/audio than Hell subs) I go with DB (i.e. if it was Tuesday night!). I am with Kensee and dl Lunar when it comes out, but I don't keep waiting for akeep and just archive the Lunar versions.
Btw Kensee, what is so special about TW and/or Akeep?

I find that TW has the best/most acurate translation, and Akeep is 2nd, but they go wayy too slow.

And all you guys need to stop worrying and just watch!

All i see is "TOo many fights, boohoo" guys .. the MAGNA DID THE EXACT SAME THINGS. You guys are in for surpises, and a lot of fun. Not to mention, Ichigo is strong for a damn reason. What that reason is? You wont know until later. But until then just rmemeber how hard he had to fight in each battle. He has yet to have an easy one. DO you think he will start now? Byayaka is a really damn good / strong captain, Ichigo has his worked cut out for him.

Don't count out any person! Even the smallest of characters can have a big role or even a funny scene. So watch, enjoy, and don't worry about being confused or not getting a good show cause too many fights, they are actually done quick and well =).

edit: : Passes out from lack of breathing :

Munsu
Thu, 10-27-2005, 04:14 AM
DB is decent for what it is...

Bleach-Society and Hell-Fansubs fail even for speedsubs...

I've never liked Lunar (as a group)... but as for the groups that are pretty much up-to-date, Lunar is the best choice...

I hate Anime-Keep... so I won't comment on them, since they are far behind..

Naisho is the best choice for archive...

As for episode 55, it was awesome...

That old-man is great, he kicks so much ass it's laughable... A fire based zanpaktoh, what more do you want?

mage
Thu, 10-27-2005, 07:49 AM
I find that TW has the best/most acurate translation, and Akeep is 2nd, but they go wayy too slow.

All i see is "TOo many fights, boohoo" guys .. the MAGNA DID THE EXACT SAME THINGS. You guys are in for surpises, and a lot of fun. Not to mention, Ichigo is strong for a damn reason. What that reason is? You wont know until later. But until then just rmemeber how hard he had to fight in each battle. He has yet to have an easy one. DO you think he will start now? Byayaka is a really damn good / strong captain, Ichigo has his worked cut out for him.

Don't count out any person! Even the smallest of characters can have a big role or even a funny scene. So watch, enjoy, and don't worry about being confused or not getting a good show cause too many fights, they are actually done quick and well =).

Stop dangling the fact that you know whats coming over the anime watchers' heads. You do it in EVERY post, it's so fucking annoying (even though I am a manga reader.)

Kraco
Thu, 10-27-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
That old-man is great, he kicks so much ass it's laughable... A fire based zanpaktoh, what more do you want?

Well, the old bloke is lucky he isn't facing Hitsugaya. Fire wouldn't be of much use against ice, after all.

kapia
Thu, 10-27-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by: Mae
And they really are juggling a lot of fights here... And the next ep is going to be (based on the preview)back on earth???? >_<

...Where did u see that? I only saw Yourichi vs. Soi Fong, and the two captains vs. the old man

Munsu
Thu, 10-27-2005, 08:34 AM
I think she's talking about Kannoji and the others fighting on Earth... but based on how they've shown the same crap the last couple of episodes, I think that simply an end of episode skit...

kapia
Thu, 10-27-2005, 08:43 AM
With so many fights at the same time at SS, I don't think they will take the time to show Don Kanonji and the others on Earth, I mean that will kill the suspense...

EpyonNext
Thu, 10-27-2005, 08:48 AM
I think all the Don stuff at the end is like it's own short story.

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-27-2005, 11:31 AM
It is obvious that the Kanonji stuff is just weird shit that replaces the "who's that shinigami" thingy. End of discussion. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

6Zabuza9
Thu, 10-27-2005, 12:27 PM
i jut watched it and it was awesome!!!! the old guy can go super saiyan i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Aeon
Thu, 10-27-2005, 12:55 PM
Was the fire phoenix supposed to be Yamamoto ban kai?

XanBcoo
Thu, 10-27-2005, 01:28 PM
No, it was just the released state of the Sokyokou.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by: mage

Stop dangling the fact that you know whats coming over the anime watchers' heads. You do it in EVERY post, it's so fucking annoying (even though I am a manga reader.)

I agree, very annoying.

Eddie brock
Thu, 10-27-2005, 02:51 PM
Wauzers this episode was cool, yourichi freaking rules en the old man to, and i really don't care that there are many fights it keeps shit interresting.

ps. iam new here so if i do something wrong just say it.

mage
Thu, 10-27-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by: Kraco

Well, the old bloke is lucky he isn't facing Hitsugaya. Fire wouldn't be of much use against ice, after all.
yeah, since fire melts ice i guess yamamoto would get totally owned!

heero
Thu, 10-27-2005, 03:49 PM
ya and melted ice = water and we all know what that means i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

mage
Thu, 10-27-2005, 03:51 PM
wet gay sex?

heero
Thu, 10-27-2005, 03:57 PM
you have a thing for old men? oops.. I meant VERY old men lmao

a_odessey
Thu, 10-27-2005, 04:51 PM
wow, bleach just keeps getting better and better and better and better and better and better and....... while, you get the point.

awesome eps, i can't wait for next week, though i have to.....

Inazuma
Thu, 10-27-2005, 05:11 PM
The roof The roof is on fire !

masamuneehs
Thu, 10-27-2005, 05:22 PM
Mage, you are a piece of slowly decomposing worthless waste. Try posting something meaningful once and awhile.

Back to topic. The only reason they would insert random Don Kanoji-esque filler episdoes is if the show caught up to where the manga is. I hope that it isn't for some time... But, like some other people said, it just might be that the weird Don-Kanoji ending is just a replacement to the "Introducing: Shinigami" thing they had going for awhile. Makes me nervous though, seeing the Karakura Krappers billed instead of previews for the next episodes...

PSJ
Thu, 10-27-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by: heero
ya and melted ice = water and we all know what that means

That means Hitsugaya won't have anyhting to fight with and will get owned. He sucks. Damn i don't like that kid.

heero
Thu, 10-27-2005, 05:43 PM
putting out the old man's fire means he wont have anything to fight with either lol. (I still dont understand why no one understands the logic that water puts out fire i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif maybe cause its too damn obvious?) And I never said i liked that kid anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif that old man is probably a billion times stronger.

EpyonNext
Thu, 10-27-2005, 06:13 PM
Yamamoto could probably own all 13 captins at the same time.

Ban Kai
Thu, 10-27-2005, 06:29 PM
Ice will go to water will go to steam. That's that. Hitsugaya is owned i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 10-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Your logic is flawless, how long did you stay up to compute this fire melting water/water putting out fire phenomenon Heero?

Kraco
Thu, 10-27-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
That means Hitsugaya won't have anyhting to fight with and will get owned. He sucks. Damn i don't like that kid.

He reminds me of Hunter X Hunter's Killua for some reason. Personally, I quite like the Hitsugaya character, although it might be he's a bit plain and simple-minded compared to almost all the other captains who seem to have their own more or less hidden plots and ambitions going on. Well, at least he's not buckethead...

And I wouldn't really expect him to beat the old geezer by himself. But certainly the elemental facts would support him somewhat, like has been said many times.

Assassin
Thu, 10-27-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
Hmm....6 fights now....you know what this means.

1) They're pretty much going to switch from fight to fight at every single cliffhanger known to man
2) The coolest fights wont be concluded until like, 5 months from now.

ya, its the only way they can prolong the series without really moving forward much. If this arc ends too quickly we might had a filler arc, and thats never a good thing.

heero
Thu, 10-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
Your logic is flawless, how long did you stay up to compute this fire melting water/water putting out fire phenomenon Heero?

at least get it right when ur trying to look smart lol fire melt water i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

darkmetal505
Thu, 10-27-2005, 09:23 PM
the next episode will be major pwnage

aznroyale
Thu, 10-27-2005, 09:25 PM
they got to stop when the old man is gonna be in action >=|

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-27-2005, 10:17 PM
It would be cruel to make an old man fight just for our amusement.

Kensee
Thu, 10-27-2005, 11:09 PM
Hrm looks like I got flammed a bit. Allright I'll stop doing that ish (thanks for telling me ^^).

The cold wet sex ice flawless logic confused the hell out of me (i just got back from taking midterms so im out of it =P).

lilphatboi88
Thu, 10-27-2005, 11:31 PM
yea, mid terms suck, what kind of mid terms?

I rather have they show the rest of this arc as it would be in the manga and not prolong it. Which means I rather see all the action quick and at least have some fillers to watch/

Deadfire
Fri, 10-28-2005, 12:59 AM
I liked this one for alot of reason it's very well put together for the future events (what ever those are?) I don't really mind that they aren't finishing the fights and starting new one... just more action for more of a good eps.....My only wish is that the animaters don't slack off doing them. And for the love of god.... NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!..... I don't care that i have the OST and all the openings and endings.... these songs get boring if you listen to them to much

Kraco
Fri, 10-28-2005, 02:56 AM
Though probably not as exciting as the momentous fights we have going on or about to start, I still also wonder what is the place of interest Unohana wanted to visit just before the camera switched to the two captains getting their asses kicked by the old man. I haven't quite figured out or decided what role Unohana wants to play in general. It strongly seems like she is content to heal who ever gets wounded, and not to interfere otherwise at all. Like she was going to watch Rukia get executed, yet earlier she had saved Renji.

Kensee
Fri, 10-28-2005, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by: lilphatboi88
yea, mid terms suck, what kind of mid terms?

I rather have they show the rest of this arc as it would be in the manga and not prolong it. Which means I rather see all the action quick and at least have some fillers to watch/

Two math, one ethnic study, one chem, one sociology .. and a few others I forget -_-.

I really can't wait to see more of old man's attacks. Oh and new music would be nice =D

masamuneehs
Fri, 10-28-2005, 12:59 PM
Though probably not as exciting as the momentous fights we have going on or about to start, I still also wonder what is the place of interest Unohana wanted to visit just before the camera switched to the two captains getting their asses kicked by the old man. I haven't quite figured out or decided what role Unohana wants to play in general. It strongly seems like she is content to heal who ever gets wounded, and not to interfere otherwise at all. Like she was going to watch Rukia get executed, yet earlier she had saved Renji.

I think this is going to come into play in a pretty cool way as well. She is the one Soul Society Captain that I really can't get a read on. She seems so sweet and nice, but not enough to step in on Rukia's side... She doesn't seem like a stickler for the rules, healing Ryoka and all that... but she was going to watch the execution.

I have a feeling she'll reemerge when someone is in deep shit and pull out some crazy Healing spell that'll give a full recover to whoever we thought was just about to die. She'll also probably bring Hanatarou with her. This is all just speculation though.

rIcK
Fri, 10-28-2005, 02:20 PM
Soifong is better looking than youruichi in this fight scene, will be ashame to see her lose ... =(

http://www.guppz.com/soifong.jpg

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-28-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

I have a feeling she'll reemerge when someone is in deep shit and pull out some crazy Healing spell that'll give a full recover to whoever we thought was just about to die. She'll also probably bring Hanatarou with her. This is all just speculation though.

Haha, Unohana as Dende.

Soifong is better looking than youruichi in this fight scene, will be ashame to see her lose ... =(

Soifong better looking than Youruici?

You sir, are on crack.

kooshi
Fri, 10-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Yourichi > Soi Fong in terms of looks. In terms of skill, well, we'll find out i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Kraco
Fri, 10-28-2005, 05:01 PM
Yourichi > Soi Fong in terms of looks. In terms of skill, well, we'll find out

Somehow I think Yourichi isn't above using some dirty tricks, if needed. Of course it's another matter altogether if she needs such againt Soi Fong.

Kensee
Fri, 10-28-2005, 05:07 PM

Yourichi > Soi Fong in terms of looks. In terms of skill, well, we'll find out

Somehow I think Yourichi isn't above using some dirty tricks, if needed. Of course it's another matter altogether if she needs such againt Soi Fong.

I think we can go to the Ladies of Bleach (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=51&threadid=16444&enterthrea d=y) thread to see who looks better than who ... hint: people here seem to like cats o.o

Anyhow I have a question about Ichigo, is he really flash stepping? Or is he just moving fast enough to match the speed of Flash Step?

Does the captain in pink robe (sorry i'm horrible with names) also flash step as well? I was under the impression they were just moving really fast where flash step is almost like an instant movement. Just need some clarafication =D.

mage
Fri, 10-28-2005, 05:45 PM
i dont think they were flash stepping. they probably just added that in for the effect.

heero
Fri, 10-28-2005, 06:01 PM
the idea of flash step is stupid because so many ppl can move at that speed without actually knowing how to flash step.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 10-28-2005, 06:09 PM
Read the below

****SPOILERS*****

To know about the flash step.

Soon, Byakuya should say something to Ichigo indicative that he learned the flash step. So yes, he did.

a_odessey
Fri, 10-28-2005, 06:26 PM
wet gay sex?

haha, your so funny. everyone likes you

Kensee
Fri, 10-28-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
Read the below

****SPOILERS*****

To know about the flash step.

Soon, Byakuya should say something to Ichigo indicative that he learned the flash step. So yes, he did.

Thanks, that clears it up.

heero
Fri, 10-28-2005, 07:15 PM
i read the manga but i dont recall that. hmmm maybe i was too into the fight lol

mage
Fri, 10-28-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by: a_odessey

wet gay sex?

haha, your so funny. everyone likes you

thanks!

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-28-2005, 09:14 PM
I still like you mage.

They're obviously just homophobes who don't respect your right to wet gay sex.

masamuneehs
Sat, 10-29-2005, 02:24 AM
My opinion is probably useless.
Although i will state it nonetheless.
Given the nature of this , a 'forum'.
Even though others may disagree, though I don't respect them much anyhow.

Involuntarily, it seems that rukia snapped out of her whole, "i don't deserve to live" garbage.
So i'm glad for that.

Does that mean she will actually fight again?
Or will she never regain her previous power?
Given the weird collar
Still around her neck?
How long will her powers be repressed for?
Incidentally, who else picked up on this subliminal message?
Though i honestly hope rukia turns into a strong woman again, there are too few in anime...

=es you are, you are dog defectation. (Suck it dry
)

Kensee
Sat, 10-29-2005, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
My opinion is probably useless.
Although i will state it nonetheless.
Given the nature of this , a 'forum'.
Even though others may disagree, though I don't respect them much anyhow.

Involuntarily, it seems that rukia snapped out of her whole, "i don't deserve to live" garbage.
So i'm glad for that.

Does that mean she will actually fight again?
Or will she never regain her previous power?
Given the weird collar
Still around her neck?
How long will her powers be repressed for?
Incidentally, who else picked up on this subliminal message?
Though i honestly hope rukia turns into a strong woman again, there are too few in anime...

=es you are, you are dog defectation. (Suck it dry
)

Everyone's opinion matters. Wouldn't be a fourm if you didn't post right?

Anyhow, I hope Rukia becomes strong and a Shimagami/strong again too. It seems like shes passed her "I dont deserve to live" phase like you said, so hopefully she can gets strong and show us some skills (she's used the most Demon Arts in the the show so far).
Does that collar still restict her power even without the cables connected to it?

Kraco
Sat, 10-29-2005, 06:46 AM
Yeah. I hope she does regain her powers and self-esteem fast. Otherwise she won't be able to kick Ichigo's lazy ass anymore. During the past few scenes with those two together Ichigo has always got the last word. Won't be much of an anime couple if that countinues much longer, although naturally it was necessary as long as she was a prisoner.

EDIT: Rukia's moment of enlightenment:
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/5817/momentoftruth4jz.jpg

XanBcoo
Sat, 10-29-2005, 01:46 PM
I was always disappointed to know that Rukia wasn't as strong as I thought she was. She's my favorite character, so I wonder what will happen to her after all this mess. If there is another story arc, perhaps she will be more involved on the fighting side, perhaps? That'd be cool if I finally got to see her kick some ass like she should be doing.

Ban Kai
Sat, 10-29-2005, 08:17 PM
I wish Rukia would stop telling Ichigo to not do stuff =_=. It's annoying~~~~.

Shuurai
Sat, 10-29-2005, 08:44 PM
Lunar 55

Here (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D_Bleach_-_55_%5BD7859499%5D.avi.torrent)

Splash!
Sat, 10-29-2005, 11:04 PM
So yammamoto says that Kyouraku and Ukitake are uncomparable to all the other shinigami
Does that mean they are the strongest captains after himself?

Terracosmo
Sat, 10-29-2005, 11:42 PM
I think he was referring to the normal shinigami - i.e the non-captains and etc.

Kraco
Sun, 10-30-2005, 03:36 AM
The old man was just talking to make the two mutinous captains feel more guilty. You know: How they were so great in the past, above all others, but now they have fallen so low...

darkmetal505
Sun, 10-30-2005, 10:38 AM
Lunar - 55 (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/)

sorry didnt see it, already posted

mage
Sun, 10-30-2005, 11:46 AM
i really dislike lunar's word choice for this episode. they used too much slang when it was inappropriate.

Originally posted by: splash
So yammamoto says that Kyouraku and Ukitake are uncomparable to all the other shinigami
Does that mean they are the strongest captains after himself?
he was talking about when they were in the academy

Knives122
Sun, 10-30-2005, 11:51 AM
I thought he was talking about how when the two worked together they were uncomparable

mage
Sun, 10-30-2005, 12:18 PM
"None among your peers, nor your seniors, could stand with you", while he says this it shows a picture of them in the academy.

V
Mon, 10-31-2005, 08:52 PM
I want to see Rukia with her powers back. Never saw her with powers except at the beginning of the series. But she sacrificed herself basically. Premise of the story. But really, nothing beats a good comeback. Rukia vs. Spiky LIVE on pay per view. I wanna see that. They'd end in a scene with as they say in french "l'amour féroce". Hmm... maybe that last part goes in another topic hehe. In any case, it'll be interesting how this pans out.

I too am confused by all the fights. There's obviously some internal, unspoken rivalries going on. But it's just a bit much right now. I get the main points... but the lesser characters are hard to keep track of. And Renji... DUDE!!! This guy's got a death wish. But I laughed seeing him get crushed. Rukia's nii-san is awesome. I hope he doesn't pansy out.

And about Spiky being all-powerful. Well, the whole series starts out with that premise. I like that they make him train. Even if it is only for a little while. And he's always put in life or death situations. You learn quickly this way. How many times would these Death gods be in that position and live through it? So spiky is getting a crash course. I have no problem with that. It's way better than him beating everyone up without a sweat from day 1.

ToFuGuY
Tue, 11-01-2005, 12:38 AM
arent death gods supposed to just send hollows and good spirits back to SS??
why do they need all these shikai and bankai??

Munsu
Tue, 11-01-2005, 01:19 AM
First of all they have to maintain order in Soul Society...

Second, there are many hollows out there that are stronger that what you've seen, though they rarely make their way to Earth, they mostly stay in Hueco Mundo (the Menos for example)... so shikai and bankai come in handy when fighting them...

FrogKing
Tue, 11-01-2005, 01:51 AM
Speaking of hollows, I always wondered who these hollows were at the begining of episode 8:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/hollow2.jpg

and this ninja hollow who looks like a badass...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/hollow.jpg

We'll probably get to them after the SS arc, but until then I can't wait for episode 56!
<Twitches>

Kensee
Tue, 11-01-2005, 03:53 AM
Speaking of hollows, I always wondered who these hollows were at the begining of episode 8:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/hollow2.jpg

and this ninja hollow who looks like a badass...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/Y0jimb0/hollow.jpg

We'll probably get to them after the SS arc, but until then I can't wait for episode 56!
<Twitches>

Very nice, I forgot about all this. Nice work Froggy =D.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 11-01-2005, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by: ToFuGuY

Genociding Quincys?

Kensee
Tue, 11-01-2005, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

Originally posted by: ToFuGuY

Genociding Quincys?

They don't need them, they gonna go up all kenpachi style and just hack their way through.

But I wonder if we will ever get battle shots of that war o.o curiosity strikes me hard.

XanBcoo
Tue, 11-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Those screenshots remind me...What the hell is gonna happen with that hollow that killed Ichigo's mom (Grand Fisher, was it?). I also recall this weird badass looking robot-hollow thing at the end of that chapter. I had assumed that would be the greater story arc before Renji and Byakuya showed up to take Rukia back.

Not that I'm complaining. This SS arc has been awesome so far.

Kensee
Tue, 11-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
Those screenshots remind me...What the hell is gonna happen with that hollow that killed Ichigo's mom (Grand Fisher, was it?). I also recall this weird badass looking robot-hollow thing at the end of that chapter. I had assumed that would be the greater story arc before Renji and Byakuya showed up to take Rukia back.

Not that I'm complaining. This SS arc has been awesome so far.

Who knows, I'm still kinda interested in those screen shots above though, I wonder who they really are / what they going to do.

Still excited to see theses battles though ^^ and like someone else said, hopefully a nice "omg this rocks" kind of battle song.

FrogKing
Tue, 11-01-2005, 03:10 PM
I was thinking about those hollows too. I am not a manga reader (although I have been tempted, for my excitement to find out what happens starts to get to me around Saturday evening), but I do have some wild speculation to contribute. Perhaps like Bud said, that Hueco Mundo has some pretty powerful players (i.e. Menos Grande). Going further, hollows could have a system analogus to SS in that there are Captain-like hollows with powerful abilities and/or weapons (kinda like soul slayers with their shikai and bankai). Therefore, the 13 squads could be matched in both strength and number by hollows. This would fulfill a commonly used theme in anime/movies/novels dealing with 'balance'. Perhaps Ichigo represents a loss somehow of the balance. Maybe there'll be a new threat beyond the SS that would tip the scales back. I guess time will tell. Speaking of which...SUB, SUB, SUB, SUB...can't wait for 56!

Splash!
Tue, 11-01-2005, 03:24 PM
they probably need the shikai and bankai to beat stronger hollows, hmm, whatever they look like. I dunno, at this stage hollows seem kinda weak and useless. Come to think of it there has been no hollows apart from the ones in flashbacks since ichigo entered SS.

masamuneehs
Tue, 11-01-2005, 06:48 PM
You have to think that the Hollows will be back, and in a big way too... The end of the new intro certainly suggests that the Hollows will be coming back into play in grand fashion soon.

I mean, it's the opportunity they've been waiting for isn't it? Soul Society is in turmoil, fighting crazilly amongst themselves, preoccupied with Rukia's execution and the interferance of the ryoka (Ichigo and crew) who are posing a greater problem than they've ever seen from the outside. If you're one of the Hollow elite, you've been itching for a chance like this one... I can't imagine them just staying idle... Maybe they'll even make it to Soul Society in the confusion (holy shit that would insane, a total war)

lilphatboi88
Wed, 11-02-2005, 09:32 PM
Wow, a war would be cool. of course, i think it'd be a bit like DBZ