PDA

View Full Version : last man standing

basey44
Tue, 10-25-2005, 08:24 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

who just watched the last episode, i doubt any of you did apart from kai or raven, but who the fuck axes a show when theres 1 or 2 more eps to go, and right then. cam just remember about adam and zoe after sobering up, bruno just got kicked out of his place cos the bloodnut(forgot his name i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif ) got the stripper to move in with him.

i hate channel 7 for axing a show that everyone loved with like 1 more episode to go which would have brought everything together

heres a bit of info on it for those not knowing what im talking about and just think im some insane fuckball

last man standing (http://www.theblurb.com.au/Issue55/LastManStanding.htm)

i couldnt even find an official site, stupid fucking channel 7

edit: just realised i swore a lot, sorry bout that, but it really pissed me off.

kAi
Tue, 10-25-2005, 10:01 AM
Heard about the show, but don't watch, I just don't watch TV at all really, and I'm usually at work when these shows are on.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-26-2005, 06:04 PM
I like OZ shows there have been many good ones over the years that have been on tv here.

The last good one i saw was called i think The Secret lifes of us. A decent show that should have not been stopped.