PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur III Opening

Knives122
Mon, 10-24-2005, 10:07 PM
very cool if you ask me, I will be buying this game when it comes out

The Intro of the Heavens (http://gametrailers.com/player.php?id=8211&type=mov)

Paulyboy
Mon, 10-24-2005, 10:38 PM
Yeah, very good trailer, I can't tell its gonna be mostly about Nightmare, OMG its so sweet! And I know that was the original Soul Edge wasn't it (in the beginning of the trailer, when it stabs it on the ground)?.

basey44
Mon, 10-24-2005, 10:48 PM
haha that was cool as, i cant wait, but i dont really wanna buy another console, yea i think that was the soul edge in its unaltered form at the start. haha i hope the ending for each of the characters in this game are good though, they were good in sc1 but i didnt like them so much in sc2, in sc2 almost all of them became good guys, where in sc1 about half of them used the soul edge to go on and try to conquer the world or slaughter thousands of people

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-24-2005, 11:16 PM
That was one fucking awesome intro. The music and stuff made me feel like I was watching an actual movie trailer. I don't care at all for the new characters (they look pretty boring IMO) but who gives a shit when Raphael's new clothes are that cool and better yet SIEGFRIED IS BACK i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

basey44
Mon, 10-24-2005, 11:26 PM
kilik looks gay i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

siegfried was always there, cos nightmare = siegfried, in sc2 u could even dress nightmare up as him, and they got the same style and stuff so it doesnt really matter

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 10-25-2005, 06:25 AM
Oh man! I actually shivered a couple of times watching that. I simply cannot wait!

Nai
Tue, 10-25-2005, 11:35 AM
Raphaels new outfit does fucking own.

I'm still mainly excited about the character customization aspect of the game, however. It looks wicked sick.

dark maginn
Tue, 10-25-2005, 02:44 PM
this game is gonna be awsome i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-25-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by: basey44
siegfried was always there, cos nightmare = siegfried, in sc2 u could even dress nightmare up as him, and they got the same style and stuff so it doesnt really matter

I know, but he is himself again now i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif And from a story viewpoint, that's awesome to me.
He is after all my favorite SC character.

hopeknight
Tue, 10-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by: basey44

Well this time they will be 2 seperate characters, and according to Namco, they'll fight differently too.

Dezalanel
Wed, 10-26-2005, 06:20 AM
Picking this game up today I have it reserved = ]. I can not wait to waste hours of my life on it haha.

RedX1z
Wed, 10-26-2005, 09:11 AM
ya're, ya're, cool intro, though, i didn't see most of the old characters around like yun sung, talim, yoshimitsu, or mitsurugi. anyways, this game looks cool and should be to, be right back while i "borrow" it from my friend! ^.^

aznroyale
Wed, 10-26-2005, 09:22 PM
if this game is for PS2, then i will have to borrow the PS2 from me friend

el_boss
Thu, 10-27-2005, 08:28 AM
Awesome, but i tought this game was going to be released for PS3. Guess I was wrong.

ToFuGuY
Wed, 11-02-2005, 01:04 AM
damn!! that intro is sum nice ass shit!!
i played SC2 but i never new that nightmare got the eye ball thingy