PDA

View Full Version : All countries should attack America

milfhunter
Mon, 10-24-2005, 03:53 PM
If you attack America, then USA will rock you and then liberate you.

If the Sudanese simply hired their own "insurgents" to fly airplanes into Madison Square Garden, I'm sure George W. Bush would be all over their ass tomorrow morning at 6 AM with his horse and lasso, ready for a duel or basically to put an end to the heinous genocide in Darfur.

Afghanistan is now free to reap more profits off of its opium, instead of giving it all away to the Taliban. Thanks Bush!

Iraq does not have to live under Saddam Hussein's dictatorship anymore, all thanks to the debacle of the World Trade Center.

If the PS3 fails and Sony goes under, and Japan's economy screeches to a grinding halt, they should just rape Pearl Harbor again.

If Germany is discontent and feels that it doesn't have "enough of a monopoly" on American chemicals and automotive industries, they should just start World War 3 already.

America will go into Japan, Germany, Iraq, Sudan, and whoever the fuck else wants some, and then they'll spend the trillions of Americans' hard-spent tax dollars to reconstruct the economies in these countries while America's own economy goes down the shitter.

It's all good.

Unless, we get our asses kicked like we did in Vietnam. But fuck them. That's why the county of Buttfuck, Montana is richer than the country of Vietnam. They didn't want to comply. Now they pay. Wait, they have no money to pay with. Silly me.

Anyway, bitches and gentlemen, the moral of the story is that if you fuck with America, you will get America's tax dollars. It's like welfare, except, more deadly.

Gee, do you think this could go under the category of flaming? I've already had to tell isso and SK to stop with the nationalistic BS. User has been warned.

GotWoot Moderator

isso
Mon, 10-24-2005, 04:14 PM
Yes and the countries America attacks, our country (Sweden) also have to pay for the reconstruction of their economy and infrastruction.. It's the UN and EU way of life.. hell.. Just don't care and they will diseapper.. something you learn when you are small.. should be aplied in daliy situations to (mostly in politic)!

Edit: you hunt milfs? THATS GREAT!! Miiiillllfffs... -droling-

aznimperialx
Mon, 10-24-2005, 04:25 PM
W.T.F.