PDA

View Full Version : How'd you like the series?

Twomix9900
Sun, 10-23-2005, 05:17 PM
Now that the beloved series has come to an end (sadly), how'd everyone think of the series as a whole?

Personally, this has become my favorite anime series of all time =D

Darknodin
Sun, 10-23-2005, 06:09 PM
I think anyone who watched this has the same opinion...

Illrenmazou
Sun, 10-23-2005, 08:54 PM
I really love this series. The plot, the character development, the mech designsi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif, everything! But I voted it was great, why? Cuz its friggin' short! Feed us more FMP! MORE!!

Deadfire
Sun, 10-23-2005, 10:41 PM
I liked the series well this part anyway,

FMP has become one of those animes i will remember although I'm still having to settle with that it was great

Why?. I voted that because I will admit i did fast-forward some parts because i felt that it didn't need to be played out.. and I sometimes try to stop myself from not wonder why they had to add some things that didn't really need to be there.

Although on the positve side i felt that the action was good, and that ending was one of the best i have ever seen.. very good way of ending it.. i don't think there could have been better (Maybe somemore ass-kickry?)

When is the next series out?

kyubisrage
Mon, 10-24-2005, 01:26 AM
This series gets a 10 out of 10. Without bleach or Fmp I swear I would go crazy i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Eyeshield 21 and wildstriker help as well i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. maybe I liked it so much because of the gay gsd ending and Naruto Filler crap fest

NeoBear
Mon, 10-24-2005, 01:56 AM
anybody who watched this and did not enjoy it should give up on anime because it dont get much better then this. of course if you watched this and did not enjoy it i think you should kill yourself but thats just me =/

Stoopider
Mon, 10-24-2005, 09:47 AM
Second season is awesome. I'm glad they brought in the same director or writers as Fumoffu.
Plus the action scenes, comedy and everything is so smooth and solid. For once, I've given Full metal Panic a two thumbs up.

On a more critical note, kind of a shame the last fight scene was pretty short. And I never liked the 'one man show' kind of thing. I'd prefer it to be more skillfull and intelligent, rather than just pulling out your lamda driver and miraculously be stronger than all your enemies lambda drivers. Why can't they fight equally.

Kraco
Mon, 10-24-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
...rather than just pulling out your lamda driver and miraculously be stronger than all your enemies lambda drivers. Why can't they fight equally.

Because they weren't equal? How much do we know about the lambda driver? For all we know, the people using Venoms might have been using 20% of the lambda driver potential. Sagara might have reached 40%, for example. Besides, the lambda driver was never a weapon of equality in the show. Most of the time it was a tool for the bad guys to beat the good guys easily enough.

FelixZeroAlastor
Mon, 10-24-2005, 01:08 PM
My only problem with the series is that it could've been longer.

kooshi
Mon, 10-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Second Raid is the best FMP series, and I'm quite sure many (maybe even most) would agree with me. The only problem (as stated already by many others) is that it was way too short. Bring on the next series i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Board of Command
Mon, 10-24-2005, 05:30 PM
I didn't even know it was over till I saw the series on Boxtorrents. I thought it was a 26 episode series...

But anyways, awesome series. Awesome.

Mite Gai
Mon, 10-24-2005, 08:49 PM
BLAST!!!! I can't believe it's over already, though I think it is pretty safe to say that they will include another series with the success of this one and the fact that IT'S ONLY 13 FREAKING EPISODES LONG!!! ME WANT MORE FULL METAL PANIC!!!! Oh, and I gave it a great because the shortness annoys me.