PDA

View Full Version : 9 Tailed Demons in Naruto

Jadugar
Sat, 10-22-2005, 09:37 AM
We have been introduced to only two of the Bijuus. There are 9 tailed demons in Naruto called Bijuus. They have immense power and great source of chakra. The person in which these beasts are sealed is called a Jinchuuriki.

Gara and Naruto are one of them. Gara has Shukaku, which is one tailed racoon like creature and Naruto has Kyuuni, the nine tailed fox.

Where are the rest of the beaasts and what are they?

Could a Jinchuuriki survive if the Bijuus is taken from him?

XanBcoo
Sat, 10-22-2005, 01:41 PM
There was an old topic concerning Kyuubi's name. Someone posted the names of all the tailed demons and a description of them. I'm trying to find it.

EDIT: Here it is:

Originally posted by: pegasussaint
ok, i just saw this on a chinese forum and it contains the legend of the "tailed" beasts, as in one tail (shukaku)...up to nine tail (kyubi). However..i can translate all the info into english..coz I'm not sure of some of the names. So if anyone can speak japanese, please tell me and I will correct the names (the question marks represent the names unknown to me).

ONE TAILS SHUKAKU
This guy lives in the desert of Nara, because affected by the Eight tail's magical powers and under the wind and sand..he transforms into a racoon (to what he is now). He is playful and lives on the souls of the people killed by the wind and sand. The tatoos on his body show that he is the god of wind. He was defeated by Oraga Nakashimu, a monk in nara.

TWO TAILS ????
This monster lives in the forest of death (ooo..good names eh?) in hokaido. He looks like a black cat demon with black wings and his master is the death god. He feeds on the dead people's spirits and can summon these spirits to fight for them. The third eye at the top of its head is used to consume the spirit. He was nearly killed once by Kyubi. but Shinigami(the death god) manages to save him just in time. This is the god of darkness.

THREE TAILS ???
This monster has a sharp horn at his forehead and his body in in the shape of a shark. Every few months, he comes up to the surface of the sea from the deep waters to get some fresh air. However, each time he does this, there will be storms and all the ships become his food. He gets his power from his subordinate Samehada, _, (ooo..BIG RESEMBLANCE HERE). Samehada gets food from this monster's stomach and creates a large amount of power which is given to the three tails. This is done because Samehada can create 5 times more power than the three tails. The three tails is the god of water.

FOUR TAILS ???
He lives near Mount Fuji and because of the toxic gases and volcanic ash, he transforms into a half chicken and half snake monster. Everything around him will die because of his poison. According to the legend, whenever he hibernates at Fuji, his snoring will cause the volcano to erupt. Luckily, Yamazaki Ishiro, a master of demon arts, manages to seal him. The four tails is the god of poison.

FIVE TAILS ???
Each tail of this dog-like monster represents one element (Earth Wind Water Fire Metal) and he can cause catastrophic damage when using these elements. He will also destroy nature to obtain power of these five elements. The five tails was once badly injured by the Kyubi when he and the two tails challenged Kyubi. This monster is the god of illusions (gen that is, as in genjustsu)

SIX TAILS ???
This was the god of thunder but was changed into a beast by the Eight tails power. The six tails can release a tremendous amount of electricity to help him in battle.
The person who killed the six tails is Sarutobi (sandaime? should be). However, the interesting thing is, Sarutobi used a move known as Kinjustsu Raikiri (>_>, yes I know, thats kakashis unique move, maybe the creator changed a bit) to cut through the lightning released by the six tails. Hence the name lightning edge.
PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT THIS
IMO, Kakashi is way too weak to kill a tailed beast, so probably his one is an altered version of the person who really killed the six tails, since its not a kinjutsu.

SEVEN TAILS ????
The seven tails is the most cunning beast but the smallest out of them all. For most of the time, he is underground searching for prey. The way he kills is destroying the piece of the land under his target causing his target to fall and directly going into his mouth. Whenever he appears above he will transform into all types of creatures, but he is unable to transform in a place without clay. The seven tails is the god of earth.

EIGHT TAILS ???
This monster has eight heads and eight tails and has the power of the demon world, a symbol of evil. Each head represents one thing and they are Soul, Ghost, Evil, Devil, Monstrous, Kill, The Afterworld and Death. Initially, his powers are weak, but, because members of the Kusanagi family act without precaution, they used the legendary Kusanagi No Tsurugi, I,(thats right, the sword Orochimaru uses). As a result, the eight tails takes the sword from them and absorbs its power to become a very powerful creature, as well as storing it in his body. With this new power, he releases a large amount of dark power and awakens the other tailed beasts and becomes arrogant. He defeats lots of tailed beasts, but when he encounters the Kyubi, he is defeated. This is because the Kyubi has an unlimited amount of power and even makes a hole in the Kusanagi sword. This shows just how powerful the nine tails is as he is the king of the tailed beasts and not even Sarutobi and Enma could scratch that sword.
The eight tails awaits a genius of the Yagami family, who is the arch enemy of the Kusangi family, to awaken him and fight the Kyubi again.
This monster obviously resembles Orochimaru and this genius he waits could be Sasuke (even though the names are different). This is because, Sasuke is in fact a genius and Orochimaru is weakened now. Only Sasukes eyes can help him regain strength.

NINE TAILS KYUBI
This is the king of all tailed beasts and the reason he is so powerful is because he has an unlimited amount of power. This power is generated by his fire seal and as a result, after 100 years of battle with the eight tails, eight tails is exhausted but the Kyubi is still able to fight. Kyubi is also very smart and searches for the person who awakened him as well as the shinobi who sealed him. However, the eight tails did not tell Kyubi that it was him who awakened the nine tails.
Now, since Kyubi is the only thing which can kill the Eight tails, this suggests why only Naruto can rescue Sasuke.

Original thread is here http://downloadanime.org/forum...dex.php?showtopic=3342 (http://downloadanime.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3342)

DemonFoxNaruto
Sat, 10-22-2005, 03:22 PM
Maybe Kisame is the 3 tails container ...

Jadugar
Sat, 10-22-2005, 03:43 PM
Akatsuki has two of the beasts. I dont know which ones. Sasori didnt have one otherwise he would have used it. The four tail one represents him well.

If Kisame does have a Bijuus that would explain his massive source of chakra.

@Xan : Thanx.

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 10-22-2005, 05:14 PM
I don't think Sasori could have had the monster inside him anyway since his body was artificial.

It might stand to reason Kisame has one already.

Assertn
Sat, 10-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by: DemonFoxNaruto
Maybe Kisame is the 3 tails container ...

maybe oro is the 8 tails container

azazel: if sasori couldn't benefit from the akatsuki plans, then why would he be in the akatsuki at all?
There's still part of him thats organic.....im sure a demon couldve potentially been sealed into that.

XanBcoo
Sat, 10-22-2005, 05:57 PM
I think Oro is just a representation of the 8 tailed one. His character is based on the 8-headed/tailed demon, Orochi, but I don't think he has any sort of demon.

And if Kisame does have one of them, it's in his sword (at least, that's the theory I've heard).

Jadugar
Sat, 10-22-2005, 06:44 PM
A beast is sealed in the body right. So if Oro switches his soul to another body he cant take the beast with him to the new body. Or can he?

Does he also transfer his sword which he keeps in his stomach?

Kisame's sword absorbs charka from his opponents.

Dezalanel
Sat, 10-22-2005, 06:49 PM
I always thought that Kabuto might have the 8 tail in him. Ever since he showed those beast type eyes in the Chuunin exam and says he almost let himself get carried away. It would make sense since he is with Orochimaru also.

Jadugar
Sat, 10-22-2005, 07:01 PM
I also think that he has a beast inside him, if not then a possible bloodline limit.

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3889/redeye6iy.jpg

XanBcoo
Sat, 10-22-2005, 07:16 PM
I don't think Oro or Kabuto have any demons whatsoever.

Jadugar
Sat, 10-22-2005, 07:23 PM
Then why would Oro keeps just a medical ninja? Ok I guess he is a good spy but there is something more that meets the eye.

Oro joined Akatsuki and their goal was to get the Bijuus. Did he get one? If he didnt then why would he leave. Does he have bigger plans than them?

heero
Sat, 10-22-2005, 11:06 PM
are these official? I find it weird they never mentioned anything about the other demons. And Shukaku is the weakest wtf?!

Originally posted by: Jadugar
I also think that he has a beast inside him, if not then a possible bloodline limit.

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3889/redeye6iy.jpg

I think he just need some sleep

aznroyale
Sat, 10-22-2005, 11:09 PM
looks like he got piss off, wanted to use something but he stopped -_-

Dezalanel
Sat, 10-22-2005, 11:10 PM
I would like to point out a very informative topic on the legend of the tailed beasts that is on the NarutoFan Forums.

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=57918

Jadugar
Sat, 10-22-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=57918

Not even Kishimoto researched that hard for his story.

heero
Sat, 10-22-2005, 11:23 PM
lol u'll never know

XanBcoo
Sun, 10-23-2005, 02:54 AM
I'm going to point this out quickly before anyone takes what I quoted, or what Dezalanel linked to too seriously: Kishimoto only bases the names of charactes/beasts/legends on that information. It does not mean he's following them to the letter. He is borrowing the legends, and adding his own spin to them.

It's like what I said earlier: Orochimaru's character is based on Orochi (quite obviously), but he is not a demon himself. Nor does he posess one (though reading through Orochi's info, I can see MANY parallels to the Naruto story).

I'm saying this because I've seen people jump to the conclusion that events in the story of Jiraiya (the work on which Jiraiya/Tsunade's characters are based on) would be carried out in the Naruto storyline.

kAi
Sun, 10-23-2005, 08:22 AM
Well, there is a thread here on mths and so forth.

Well I think, Orochimaru went into the Akatsuki to get the 8 tailed demon. He left because he couldn't get the sharingan from Itachi, and he probably wanted this before he got the demon, or before Itachi got his demon. Orochimaru can most likely get the demon on his own anyway. Orochimaru's plans seem to be, get the sharingan, learn jutsu, then get the demon at the same time, or just information on where it could be or something. If in fact he's still going after it, which I think he would, just because of how he is.

Using the descriptions from XanBcoo post.

One tail: Shukaku, I find it weird that Deidara's demon was this one, I would've thought he would go after the seven tail. Sasori would've been a likely candidate here also.

Two tails: I'm going with the leader type person for this beast, I dunno why, just feels like that.

Three tails: This demon represents Kisame the best, and would be the likely candidate.

Four tails: possibly Sasori, but he's dead now.

Five tails: Itachi, because of the illussions.

Seven tails: I would've chosen Deidara for this demon, because of the clay.

Eight tails: Would've went with Orochimaru

Nine tail: It seems that Itachi is after Kyubi, but that just might be because of him knowing of konoha, and Naruto. Although, Itachi was kinda pissed at giving Sasori to get it.

nests
Sun, 10-23-2005, 10:13 AM
wow thats an amazing amount of info there I dont think any of the akatsuki carry deamons since they are the ones trying to capture them
As for the eight tails I wouldnt be surpriced if it is with in Orochimaru because the name of that eigth headed demon snake is Orochi and also it looks like Naruto might just end up killing him.

This has nothing to do with the topic but the story with the eight tails is the story of the king of fighters game

heero
Sun, 10-23-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by: nests
wow thats an amazing amount of info there I dont think any of the akatsuki carry deamons since they are the ones trying to capture them
As for the eight tails I wouldnt be surpriced if it is with in Orochimaru because the name of that eigth headed demon snake is Orochi and also it looks like Naruto might just end up killing him.

This has nothing to do with the topic but the story with the eight tails is the story of the king of fighters game

u talking about Orochi in KOF? He seem more like a God than a demon to me lol

nests
Sun, 10-23-2005, 03:51 PM
Well trying to destroy all of mankind seems like something a demon will do

XanBcoo
Sun, 10-23-2005, 04:08 PM
I recall someone thinking Zabuza had a Bijuu in him b/c of his nickname. lol.

Reading through more of Orochi's info, I wonder if Kishimoto will use the whole "Kyuubi kills Orochi and makes a hole in the sword of Kusanagi thing". I'll bet that happens, if nothing else.

Naruto_RNG
Mon, 10-24-2005, 02:58 PM
what if the leader of the akatsuki had the 8 tails demon. i just don't see oro gettin 8 tail being the second strongest of the bijuus while there is someone else there more powerful then him. yea oro here ya go just because u have the same names i'll let u keep it and later on kick my ass. and oro doesn't have it, since every member of akatsuki think they can beat oro easily.

Terracosmo
Mon, 10-24-2005, 03:47 PM
I hope more legendary beasts and containers will be introduced soon.

Something I always wanted to see is a "happy" jinchuuriki (sp). Imagine the possibilities if a container child was brought up in a place where such people were praised for having demons inside 'em or something. Or even better, WORSHIPPED. That would make a damn nice contrast to the blah blah loneliness stuff we see all the time.

Strider
Tue, 10-25-2005, 11:33 AM
Seriously.

The introduction of more Jinchuuriki would be phenomenal. Although, as Terra mentioned, it'd be a real bore if we were introduced to a good number of the remaining containers, and all of their backgrounds shared all the drama and self-loathing and loneliness as Gaara and Naruto were familiar with.

From reading over the information on the Legendary Bijyuu, I hope we get to see the container of Houkou (Gobi - Five Tails). He is said to be the third strongest of the demons, as it weilds power over all the elements. He'd be a badass shinobi, whoever's got him.

In addition, which two (three?) demons do you think Akatsuki already has? It's obvious they've extracted and store Shukaku (One Tail), but does anyone have any speculation as to who the others they've acquired could be?

Also, as Xan' had said, I do not think Kishimoto's following this exactly. He's simply drawing his ideas and inspiration for certain aspects from the legend of these nine beasts. i.e. - ( a ) Samehada being able to absorb chakra and store it, which may possibly feed Kisame, which would explain him possessing the largest storage capacity for chakra. I don't think he's got a demon within him, but in correlation to the Legend, the information for Isonade (Three Tails) was contorted and made to fit the Naruto story and that's Kisame. ( b ) Orochimaru follows the story of the Eight Tails, as it's awaiting a genius to restore his power or finding the new body that will grant him more power. Rather than Yamata no Orochi and the Yagami heir, it is Orochimaru and Sasuke. Sasuke's body and "awakened vision" will bring about a newfound power to Orochimaru that may be enough for his twisted goals.

On a final note (maybe), I want to see old Jinchuuriki. Kyuubi was too great to be contained, and allegedly used to cause all kinds of chaos everywhere, running rampant, doing what demon foxes do, until Yondaime showed up on the scene. We also know that in Chiyo's lifetime there were two containers for Shukaku before Gaara, as she had done the extraction / bonding technique for it, or something to that effect. Well, that means, while Kyuubi was free and frolicking about and then finally getting sealed in Naruto, Shukaku had been in three vessels already. The other containers I would expect to be older, and much more experienced than Naruto with their control / suppression.

Nekomata, Houkou and Raijuu sound too damn coo'. We need to see more Jinchuuriki .. Now!

XanBcoo
Tue, 10-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Thanks Strider, you explained my point better than I could.

Something else to consider: In Orochi's legend, it mentions how he is responsible for Kyuubi's unleashing on the world (or something like that). It would be a great plot twist if it was actually Orochimaru who was behind Kyuubi's attack on Konoha. We do know he has a passion for seeing things "in motion" and a terrible grudge against Leaf Villiage.

Strider
Tue, 10-25-2005, 06:06 PM
That would be nice to find out.

I mean, Kyuubi is said to have an unlimited source of power and is the strongest of the nine beasts. Did Kyuubi just appear out of nowhere? Where was he before running rampant through the Country of Fire, and being defeated / sealed by Yondaime? And, if the Kyuubi, with it's unbridled rage and raw energy, was out an about causing chaos before being contained, where's the mention of those previously defeated? Yondaime could not have been the end-all-be-all of shinobi that was in possession of a great enough force to at least momentarily compete with Kyuubi, and thus resulting in sealing it. That'd be bull.

More background information on a number of things needs to be disclosed soon in the manga. My frustration with the series grows due to the animated fillers, so the manga better be pushing out above amazingly astonishing work these next couple months.

On another note, Orochimaru somehow releasing / unleashing the Kyuubi onto the Country of Fire wouldn't be too far-fetched. His hand is, or at some point was, involved in almost every large event. In addition, his discontent for Konoha, Sandaime and Yondaime would definitely drive him to do something this massive. If it comes to show that Orochimaru did have a part in it, I'm sure at the end of that day Oro' simply wallowed in the irony of the whole situation, considering the success of eliminating the Fourth.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 01-05-2006, 04:49 AM
is there like a difference in power between the 9 tailed beasts? or is just dependent on the jinchuuriki?

oyabun
Thu, 01-05-2006, 09:14 AM
yes i think, such as element or type.. but i think it also depends on the user, think about this, if kyubi would be given to konohamaru he would be dead, the container is important for the power of the tailed beast to be use properly, like gaara i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

heero
Thu, 01-05-2006, 09:31 AM
well naruto sux and he still lived i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

anphorus
Thu, 01-05-2006, 12:42 PM
I've always thought that all of the separate Bijuu would represent different elements. Sukaku is Sand, Kyuubi is Chakra etc. I'd like to see the fire one.

I've been sitting on the following for a while now, but I'm just gonna throw it out here, so you guys can rip it apart/slash praise it and give me free stuff.

The only two Jinchuuriki we've seen are Naruto and Gaara. They were both made Jinchuuriki in slightly different ways, or for with slightly different intents. Naruto was made a Jinchuuriki to seal away the Kyuubi and to give Naruto the power to protect himself if necessary. Gaara was made a Jinchuuriki in order to be a weapon for the sand, Gaara was supposed to be able to wield this power at will.

This, I think explains the fundamental difference between them: Whereas Naruto has to willingly access the Kyuubi's chakra, Gaara has access to Shukaku's sand powers all the time. One thing they have in common is that both Naruto and Gaara are able to deflect attacks against them using their Bijuu's elemental power. Both of them also have a form where they become wrapped in an armour of their element, and grow a tail(s).

Gaara, as we've seen is able to completely release the Shukaku; he becomes wrapped in sand to the point where it transforms into Shukaku itself and Shukaku's personality take over. In the first episode in the series, the Third made the comment that Naruto, using the forbidden scroll, could completely unseal the Kyuubi.

I know that two people aren't enough to prove anything, but I think that if another Jinchuuriki shows up in the story then they will show the same characteristics. At first, having an innate relationship with their element (whether consciously (Naruto) or unconsciously (Gaara)) and then being encased in an elemental armour with increasing numbers of tails.

Edit: About the Kyuubi, the legend I heard was that a Kyuubi was the oldest and strongest Kitsune (shape-shifting fox demon). Kitsune gained tails and power as they aged and were usually seen in mythology as having either 1, 5 or 9 tails. This was Japanese mythology though.

heero
Thu, 01-05-2006, 09:47 PM
I wouldnt consider chakra as an element

Sapphire
Thu, 01-05-2006, 10:44 PM
I think that the next Biju we will see is the four tales, since it is one of the three that is said to be sealed..

Originally posted by: XanBcoo

SIX TAILS ???
This was the god of thunder but was changed into a beast by the Eight tails power. The six tails can release a tremendous amount of electricity to help him in battle.
The person who killed the six tails is Sarutobi (sandaime? should be). However, the interesting thing is, Sarutobi used a move known as Kinjustsu Raikiri (>_>, yes I know, thats kakashis unique move, maybe the creator changed a bit) to cut through the lightning released by the six tails. Hence the name lightning edge.
PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT THIS
IMO, Kakashi is way too weak to kill a tailed beast, so probably his one is an altered version of the person who really killed the six tails, since its not a kinjutsu.

Come to think of it... Gai said that Kakashi cut through lightning using Lightning Edge. I think it was during the Chuunin Exams.

[quote]
Originally posted by: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biju
Kykbi no YMko
Kyubi no Yoko

Name: Kykbi no YMko, ]>n, "Nine Tailed Demon Fox", Demon Fox (Viz)
Tails #: Kykbi, ]>, "Nine Tails"
Creature type: Kitsune
Jinchkriki: Uzumaki Naruto

The Demon Fox is said to be the most powerful of the Tailed Beasts; a single swipe of one of its nine tails could raise tsunami and flatten mountains. The Kykbi is an intelligent demon with a scathing, sadistic personality. However he is not without some sense of fairness and honour, as he sometimes helps Naruto when he is in difficulty. This could be for purely selfish reasons, for it is speculated that if Naruto dies, the Kykbi may die with him. It seems likely that the Kykbi has some concept of respect, if a loathing respect, for Naruto and even more so for the Fourth Hokage.

The Kykbi was sealed into Naruto as a baby by the Fourth Hokage using the Shiki Fkin (Dead Demon Seal) after the Kykbi attacked Konohagakure, sacrificing his own life.

The Jinchkriki Naruto enjoys accelerated healing and access to immense amounts of chakra. Thus he is able to perform his signature jutsu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu to near limitless degrees as well as override the forbidden jutsu's hazard of dividing the user's limited chakra among the clones. He is even able to summon Gamabunta the "Frog Boss", a feat requiring the amount of chakra proportionate to the size of the summonned creature.

Naruto typically acquires the prodigious supply of chakra from the Kykbi when in an extreme emotional state and in life-threatening situations. The side effect of Naruto going beserk is that the Kykbi would start taking over his personality, appearing as a fox-shaped aura of red chakra surrounding him. The level of danger is indicated by the number of tails the aura would grow. So far, Naruto is yet to be seen bearing more than two tails. It is speculated that if the number of tails ever reaches nine, the Kykbi either gains full control of Naruto or escapes him. If in the event of the Kykbi manifesting, Naruto's sensei Jiraiya prescribes a special written seal placed on his body to suppress the Kykbi's chakra leakage and restore his sobriety.

The Third Hokage and Hatake Kakashi allude that if Naruto loses all control of the Kykbi's chakra, the seal will break and the Kykbi will be freed. The chances of this happening are one in a million, but increase the more enraged and out-of-control Naruto becomes.[quote]

^^More info on the Kyubi

Strider
Mon, 01-16-2006, 06:45 PM
With the introduction of Yamato, Danzou, Sai and the ANBU Root, not to mention the resurfacing of Orochimaru and Kabuto, it is highly unlikely that any of the protagonists will be coming into contact with any Jinchuuriki any time soon.

Best chances for a scene of one of the possible vessels, is if there are any Akatsuki moments, and you see the carrier of one of the beasts being carted away towards the next meeting grounds for the extraction process.

Sapphire
Tue, 01-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Or did the other Jinchuuriki already die, because I think I remember the Atatsuki people were saying that the other Jinchuuriki wasn't missed when they took him?

anphorus
Tue, 01-17-2006, 10:50 PM
They have about four or five of the Bijuu and of all the Jinchuuriki they captured Gaara is the only one still alive. You can tell because when they summoned that big demon thing it had 9 eyes, and only about 4 of it's eyes had any pupils or Irises (the others were blank) but after it removed the Sukaku another eye filled in. So there are still about 3 or four Jinchuuriki out there, not counting Naruto.

Sapphire
Tue, 01-17-2006, 11:09 PM
Since Atatsuki mentioned that there were 2 other Jinchuuriki that weren't missed when they were taken from their villages, counting Garaa and Naruto, there are at least four known Jinchuuriki in the series so far. (Alive or dead.)

Then there are the other 5 Biju, I have no idea where these are, but I know that each Atatsuki (other than possibly the leader) was assigned to catch one.

Wait.. but I remember the old lady saying there are only three Jinchuuriki.. I guess the when that Atatsuki member said two Jinchuuriki weren't missed, he was talking about Garaa -and- another dude. I guess we won't see the other Jinchuuriki then. Since he's dead.

anphorus
Tue, 01-17-2006, 11:35 PM
From my research Akatsuki had captured two other jinchuriki before Gaara. When the old lady mentioned three, she was talking about how Gaara was the third jinchuuriki to have had the shukaku sealed inside him.

You were right the first time, this means that we have Gaara, Naruto and two dead Jinchuriki. Leaving 5 more Bijuu. Since we've heard no stories of rampaging Bijuu, that means that the other five are either inside Jinchuuriki, or sealed inside something else as Shukaku was

Sapphire
Wed, 01-18-2006, 08:59 AM
There's still a chance that they are running around free somewhere in the world, minding their own business.

dantheman62
Sun, 01-29-2006, 11:56 PM
i agree

dantheman62
Sun, 01-29-2006, 11:58 PM
i agree

Strider
Thu, 02-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by: Sapphire
There's still a chance that they are running around free somewhere in the world, minding their own business.

I somehow doubt this one.

As wild as the Kyuubi was when free, and as insane and adamant for destruction as Shukaku was, if the remaining Bijuu were not sealed within a living host or in some container of whatever sorts, I believe we would know about it.

Jadugar
Fri, 02-17-2006, 05:37 PM
I dont think the Bijuu's are running wild.

Didnt Gara's grand mother said that during the great war everyone was after their power and to balance the power the most known villages atleast have one Bijuu. Can someone dig up her quotes?

Strider
Mon, 02-20-2006, 07:04 PM
When I get home from work, I can.

I know she stated villages were after their power to strengthen their military, but I do not recall it ever being declared that each village was given one.

Thinking about it, Konoha wasn't given anything but a lot of destruction and loss, when acquiring the Kyuubi.

Don't know how you would "give" something like a Bijuu to someone.

I'd really like to see some more of them, soon. And, while I'm expecting to only see them in quick scenes of their bodies being carted off by random Akatsuki members, I'd kill to see one of them in action.

darthguard
Wed, 10-03-2007, 04:56 AM
here is all the information you need on the bijuus
http://animespiral.com/viewstory.php?sid=181335

mage
Wed, 10-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Q. What about Tengu and other creatures? I heard Lee is its Jinchuuriki...
A. Tengu is not a tailed beast, but just a Youkai; that indeed resembles some of Lee’s characteristics. Therefore Lee is not a Jinchuuriki. You could say Kishimoto inpired the character on it.

:rolleyes:

why did you bring up a 2 year old thread.. as your first post?

yapchagi
Wed, 10-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Correction for Jadugar...There is only 1 demon inside Naruto, not 9 demons. 1 demon with 9 tails.

Genma
Wed, 10-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Correction for Jadugar...There is only 1 demon inside Naruto, not 9 demons. 1 demon with 9 tails.

Yes, I'm sure everyone is aware of this by now. I bet Jadugar is so thankful for your clarification of his mistake, especially considering he made the thread IN 2005.

*slaps forehead*

natra
Fri, 03-26-2010, 02:22 AM
this has all the tailed beast users names http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/caption-581066-20090705204815.jpg and this has them holding up a number to go with their tailed beast http://media.narutocentral.com/manga/naruto/420/01-02.png