PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 200

nests
Thu, 10-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Pictures (http://www.bleachforums.com/showpost.php?p=306224&postcount=77)
[quote]
Bleach c200 - Night of Sledgehammer

Rukia: b&FF&nkTnKBfLfW~c_&c

Ichigo: b~]]j`jc

}TnKkowqa(hK_b(oL

Rukia: bonWek~d`c_n`^!?c

Ichigo: bm6k

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-20-2005, 05:07 PM
Great summary, very readable i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

The guy who posted those images calls himself Ukitake Jyuushirou, respect!

mage
Thu, 10-20-2005, 05:15 PM
if people are able to post pictures like this before its released, why cant they just put up all the pages

Phoenix20578
Fri, 10-21-2005, 09:44 AM
Damn, these next chapters are going to be the best yet.

darkmetal505
Fri, 10-21-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by: mage
if people are able to post pictures like this before its released, why cant they just put up all the pages

They want it to be "spoilers", and they like to keep us in suspense.

nests
Fri, 10-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Chinese raw (http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2A89BLYIATS1C39PCT7R54U1RQ)

TwisT
Sat, 10-22-2005, 05:25 AM
Manga 7 has released their HQ Scanlation. Now go get it.

Munsu
Sat, 10-22-2005, 05:52 AM
Good stuff... it looks like we are gonna have a couple of awesome simultaneous fights... can't wait for the next chapter

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-22-2005, 12:23 PM
This chapter owned GO BLEACH!!!!

Assassin
Sat, 10-22-2005, 01:42 PM
oh man, when i think about how the next few chapters will look like in the anime, i get tingly all over. i cant wait for the mayhem to start!

Masamune
Sat, 10-22-2005, 03:11 PM
awesome chapter.

and sado should get like a whole armor, instead of just his arm, then maybe he wont be wiped aside i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-22-2005, 03:56 PM
where is ishida and why hasnt ichigos dad told him he is a crazy mofo yet lol

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 10-22-2005, 05:18 PM
Sado's power sucks.

He needs rasengan.

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-22-2005, 06:31 PM
lol naw he needs the shit from scryed i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Sidnne
Sat, 10-22-2005, 07:06 PM
M7's HQ (http://www.bleach7.com)

Since some are too lazy to link.

Anyway, this was a great chapter. It reminds me of when Ichigo and co. first entered Soul Society and began encountering the Shinigami. Now they are fighting with the Shinigami and against virtually an unknown enemy.

Can't wait to see these battles get going, it should be a lot of fun!

Bleach ftw!

Assassin
Sat, 10-22-2005, 08:21 PM
im curious about how those shini-hollows that approached ichigo fit into all this. As of rite now, we have Soul Society, Aizen's army (the allankar), the humans (ichigo and the gang), and these ex shinigami-hollow things.

atm we have SS+humans vs Aizen, but no word from the other party (whos name i cant remember).

any thoughts on what they're going to do?

ChaosK
Sat, 10-22-2005, 09:14 PM
lol what i love is how everybody has a soul candy, but only kon seems to not follow orders, i wonder what the hell the others do. all the false bodies should get together and have a party with a picture of orihime and matsumoto naked next to each other...niice partah!

erm. well, this chapter was awsome, i love how everybody underestimates hitsuyaga because he's small and later gets their asses kicked by him...ahh i wonder if matsumoto is strong enough to take the other one.

kAi
Sat, 10-22-2005, 11:05 PM
Nice chapter, Grim has probably gone after Urahara, Yorouichi, or Isshin, or even Ishida's dad, but these people seem to be able to make their spirit power like non-existent.

Yeah, the only way that I see for Chad to become stronger is if it goes kinda like Scryed, it goes to the other arm, partial body or something. As Chad and Orihime, are going to be left WAY behind, Ichigo has Bankai, and he also has the hollow power, which is the cause of this arc, and it will be coming out, or being used soon. It would be cool, that if Ichigo loses himself within the hollow, that he then fights the Shinigami, even Isshin, or even better KENPACHI!!, as this could be the way to reintroduce Kenpachi back into the story with a rematch with Ichigo, and then his developed released soul slayer! Fuck that would be cool!

basey44
Sun, 10-23-2005, 02:59 AM
lookout kai just creamed himself

PSJ
Sun, 10-23-2005, 08:52 AM
That would be awesome Kai, Kenpachi beating Ichigo senseless. I would pay to see that.

The only thing we need now is to see Hitsugaya getting his ass handed to him and saved by Urahara/Isshin in ban kai, that would kick so much ass it ain't even funny. I bet Yoruichi, Isshin and Urahara will have to save some people, no way is Yumichika and Ikkaku strong enough to defeat these guys. I'm questioning Rangiku's and Renji's strength to. Rangiku is the vice of the worlds weakest captain and Renji is just a vice, he may have powered up but he has to go all out to win.

basey44
Sun, 10-23-2005, 09:03 AM
i wanna see byakuya get hollow powers like the other guys did, hed be so powerful seeing as just as a shinigami hes about as powerful as the allankar, i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif imagine his flash step

PSJ
Sun, 10-23-2005, 09:26 AM
If Byakuya got that he would be close to unbeatable. Wonder what would happen i Yama-jii or whatever is name is got hollow powers, his zanpakutou would be strong enough to destroy the world.

kAi
Sun, 10-23-2005, 10:53 AM
Now sit down......

and now imagine Kenpachi with Bankai, AND hollow powers!

UNBEATABLE!

PSJ
Sun, 10-23-2005, 11:01 AM
Now that would be a sight, he wouldn't need technique at all, one swing and whoever was in front of him would be destroyed.

basey44
Sun, 10-23-2005, 11:14 AM
thats...just...wow

he could probably just stand there and watch everything die from his spirit pressure

Prof. Chaos
Sun, 10-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Well I wonder if they have Shikai or Bankai for their Zanpakuto or if they just have it but being a hollow hybrid that they have just higher spirit pressure?

PSJ
Sun, 10-23-2005, 03:33 PM
We'll probably find out in a couple of chapters.

Splash!
Sun, 10-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
That would be awesome Kai, Kenpachi beating Ichigo senseless. I would pay to see that.

The only thing we need now is to see Hitsugaya getting his ass handed to him and saved by Urahara/Isshin in ban kai, that would kick so much ass it ain't even funny. I bet Yoruichi, Isshin and Urahara will have to save some people, no way is Yumichika and Ikkaku strong enough to defeat these guys. I'm questioning Rangiku's and Renji's strength to. Rangiku is the vice of the worlds weakest captain and Renji is just a vice, he may have powered up but he has to go all out to win.

i like the way you think about hitsugaya getting his ass kicked. I also think that we are probably gonna see some kind of decent fight between isshin and grim jaw really soon. is grim jaw one of those elite hollows, vastadoore or something?who knows

PSJ
Sun, 10-23-2005, 06:43 PM
nah the vastadoore(?) are shinigami's who tapped into their hollow powers(just like Ichigo can do) Grim jaw and his gang are Allankar, they are hollows who obtained shinigami powers.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-23-2005, 07:11 PM
Renji VS Illfort is gonna rape all

Splash!
Sun, 10-23-2005, 08:29 PM
nah the vastadoore(?) are shinigami's who tapped into their hollow powers(just like Ichigo can do) Grim jaw and his gang are Allankar, they are hollows who obtained shinigami powers.

wait, arent those vizards? Vastorodes are part of aizens army as hitsugaya explains and are a type of super elite allankar

basey44
Sun, 10-23-2005, 09:13 PM
all of these allankar on earth are rank Vastorode. you can tell by the way they look i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

mage
Sun, 10-23-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by: splash

Vastorodes are part of aizens army as hitsugaya explains and are a type of super elite allankar

thats pretty much what he just said

PSJ
Mon, 10-24-2005, 06:27 AM
WTF? no. Remember when the guy that was in Ichigo's class(the dude with Yzak hair) he was a vastadoore guy and they are a seperate group, they are not with Aizen. He wanted Ichigo to join them, the Allankar only wants to kill everybody.

The vastadoore are fighting both shinigami and Aizen's Allankar army. This will develop into a three-way war later on.

Hitsugaya doesn't know shit, stop mentioning is name argh!

Munsu
Mon, 10-24-2005, 06:46 AM
Wow... You were wrong the first time, and even try argue when someone corrects you...

Vastaroodes are the strongest class of Allankar... a Vizards is what the Yzak-like guy was...

And they can name Hitsugaya as many times as they want, he clearly has his facts straight unlike you...

PSJ
Mon, 10-24-2005, 08:15 AM
Fine, my bad. In the manga-rain scan the Yzak dude calls himself a Vaizaado, thought Vastaroodes was some other spelling of that since Allankar has had like 3 diffrent spellings already.

The Hitsugaya comment was not serious but that's not my problem really...

heero
Tue, 10-25-2005, 10:27 PM
I want to see some ass kicking!

Phoenix20578
Tue, 10-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by: heero
I want to see some ass kicking!

LOL, heero, your becoming more like Kenpachi. I think its the sig i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Anyway, the next chapter will kick ass. I think they'll do the battle order like this:
Ichigo
Hitsugaya
Ikaku
Renji

heero
Tue, 10-25-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
LOL, heero, your becoming more like Kenpachi. I think its the sig

Anyway, the next chapter will kick ass. I think they'll do the battle order like this:
Ichigo
Hitsugaya
Ikaku
Renji

Less talk, more fight! lol

I think the order is more like Ikaku, Renji, Hitsugaya, Ichigo.

Honoko
Tue, 10-25-2005, 11:18 PM
wasn't renji just chilling outside urahara's store? wat're the odds that urahara's gonna join in?

6Zabuza9
Tue, 10-25-2005, 11:37 PM
he'l jump in if they put a scratch on the store and rape them both

EpyonNext
Wed, 10-26-2005, 04:09 AM
I just want Isshin to show up and rape everyone.

mage
Wed, 10-26-2005, 11:20 AM
why is ikkaku even trying to fight? it's not like he can beat anyone of captain level, he's not even as strong as renji.

Honoko
Wed, 10-26-2005, 02:30 PM
maybe they'll show ikkaku's lvl up in this fight. but if it's the same old stuff from last time, then yeah, ikkaku's a redundant presence.

kooshi
Wed, 10-26-2005, 05:06 PM
Face it, Ikkaku has that desire to fight almost anything. When he was fighting Ichigo, he was still trying to fight, even though he got slashed severely. Wonder how long he'll last, assuming his opponent is not gonna slack in the fight.

Ban Kai
Wed, 10-26-2005, 09:10 PM
I bet Isshin will come, own up the arankaru that Ikkaku and that other guy (forget his name :/) is fighting, and in effect save their asses. And that would make them go like WTF?! That would be awesome =).

heero
Thu, 10-27-2005, 01:23 AM
no..Ken will show up and own everyone with a single slash

Zhan
Thu, 10-27-2005, 02:57 AM
More realistically, I'm thinking the Vastoorede Ikkaku and Pretty boy are facing isn't as strong as the others, maybe a Yami type.

Munsu
Thu, 10-27-2005, 04:08 AM
I say someone dies... probably Renji

basey44
Thu, 10-27-2005, 05:21 AM
maybe renji, but i hope its the pretty boy one

Munsu
Thu, 10-27-2005, 06:06 AM
Killing that jackass off would be meaningless

PSJ
Thu, 10-27-2005, 06:41 AM
Yumichika is funny. He and Ikkaku are a cool team you can't kill them off. Killing off Renji would be a great impact, alot of people are close to him and it would be a great way to reintroduce Kira, he needs to be inthe center of the story damnit.

heero
Thu, 10-27-2005, 03:50 PM
renji wont die. he didnt die when byakuya tried. he wont die now.