PDA

View Full Version : POLL : Kakashi or Itachi?

Jadugar
Wed, 10-19-2005, 06:33 PM
Now that Kakashi has got his MS. Who do you think is cooler?

Kakashi............OR...............Itachi

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/1604/kakashi3qs.png http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/443/itachi5fp.png

aznroyale
Wed, 10-19-2005, 06:47 PM
i still think Itachi lols

DB_Hunter
Wed, 10-19-2005, 07:03 PM
They are both cool, in different ways though.

Kakashi's style is that he knows he's a don, and because of that he's pretty laid back.

Itachi is a guy who seems tormented because of his ability, and due to this he has just supressed any emotion that he may feel and just executes a plan in a cold, methodical manner. Which is also cool.

Jadugar
Wed, 10-19-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
Kakashi's style is that he knows he's a don, and because of that he's pretty laid back.

lol.

He is not as laid back as Shikamaru.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

pureskillz
Wed, 10-19-2005, 07:06 PM
kakashi, because through his hardships, he's strong enough to face that "what's done is done" and through his torment he finds the strength to be kind and still help others.

Itachi is too....wierd, but in a cool way. i agree w/ DB Hunter in how itachi jus suppresses his emotions.

i still like kakashi more. he's got a strong sense of what's right.

XanBcoo
Wed, 10-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
lol.

He is not as laid back as Shikamaru.

Shikamaru is "lazy"; Kakashi is "hip" i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Between him and the Uchiha, I'm gonna say Kakashi.
Itachi might be stronger, but he's just an arrogant punk. Worse than Sasuke.

Jadugar
Wed, 10-19-2005, 09:04 PM
So no one thinks that Itachi is cool just weird.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 10-19-2005, 09:19 PM
So no one thinks that Itachi is cool just weird.

Check my last post i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jadugar
Wed, 10-19-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
Check my last post

Check the thread name. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Who is cooler? Kakashi or Itachi? Pick one not both.

heero
Thu, 10-20-2005, 12:01 AM
kakashi

Kensee
Thu, 10-20-2005, 03:13 AM
Itachi reminds me of Sasuke, and yenno what? I really did wish Naruto didn't let Sasuke wear his headband in that one fight so that he could of busted his ugly face up.

Sasuke needs to get his arse kicked, and so does itachi.
Kakashi baby! He get all the laides !

Shinda
Thu, 10-20-2005, 08:46 AM
Itachi, he's a badass with attitude problems.
But I don't think Itachi is the coolest of all, but just of the two. I get annoyed by Kakashi's behaviour most times.

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Itachi of course. Kakashi's MS is bullshit.

Necromas
Thu, 10-20-2005, 09:03 AM
The answer is OBVIOUSLY Kakashi, you itachi fanboy bastards!

Masamune
Thu, 10-20-2005, 11:23 AM
kakashi because he has had much more character development.

itachi hasnt.

Edort4
Thu, 10-20-2005, 11:57 AM
I don't really like any of them, kakashi has that attitude problem. I like it sometimes but other times is just irresponsible.

On the other hand Itachi is a girly coward. You know he wiped out his clan to be a bad badass guy but thats just an excuse, other ppl could have wipped out the uchiha clan, they have sharingan but still they didnt have a real oustanding guy other than itachi. So itachi killed a hard target but not the hardest by far. A real badass would have gone into the village killed the hokage and get out like nothing... orochi... or killing kazekage... oro... or defeat some sannin... o... Thats a badass!!

So an irresponsible lazy(hip) guy or a girly coward that picks on the weaks to prove how powerful he is running away from real badasses.

I will pick kakashi.

aznroyale
Thu, 10-20-2005, 05:25 PM
Itachi is still the MAN

Ban Kai
Thu, 10-20-2005, 06:32 PM
itachi asap~~~~~

dark maginn
Thu, 10-20-2005, 08:48 PM
kakashi -_-

Necromas
Thu, 10-20-2005, 09:41 PM
Itachi = afraid of Jiraya

Orochimaru = Powerful opponent for Jiraya

thus...

Orochimaru > Itachi

aznroyale
Thu, 10-20-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by: Necromas

thus...

Orochimaru > Itachi

WHAT?!?!? you meant

Itachi > Orochimaru

kAi
Thu, 10-20-2005, 10:14 PM
Kakashi is better than Itachi, Itachi is an emotionless void, has nothing, he is a boring character.

Kakashi on the other hand is laid back, funny, does weird things, and can be serious when he needs to be, otherwise ihe isn't.

aznroyale
Thu, 10-20-2005, 10:18 PM
hell yeah hes emtionless

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 10-20-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by: aznroyale

thus...

Orochimaru > Itachi

WHAT?!?!? you meant

Itachi > Orochimaru

You're totally wrong, Oro would destroy Itachi.

el_boss
Fri, 10-21-2005, 08:18 AM
I think Itachi looks like a girl. Kakashi is easily the coolest, his hair is awesome, he has a ninja mask(?), he mysteriously has one sharingan, he is a closet pervert, he kicks everyones ass using only one eye most of the time.

vasco
Fri, 10-21-2005, 08:44 AM
This time, I will void my vote on both...

No matter how 'cool' they are...
1> Kakashi lose to Itachi so 'uncool'
2> Itachi need to run away from Jiraya (uncool as well)

AS this thread got to vote one of this 2, i got to void my vote this time... otherwise, i will vote for Tsunade, because she did not run away from orochimaru and protect Naruto..

EDIT
By the way, COOL or not is not base on power or skill or anything, is how he/she act! For example, Shikamaru is cool as well, but he almost lose every battle. ^_^

Strider
Fri, 10-21-2005, 10:58 AM

thus...

Orochimaru > Itachi

What does this have to do with anything?

Kakashi or Itachi ..

Itachi isn't cool. He's simply badass. So, Kakashi wins by default.

XanBcoo
Fri, 10-21-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by: vasco
By the way, COOL or not is not base on power or skill or anything, is how he/she act! For example, Shikamaru is cool as well, but he almost lose every battle. ^_^
In that case your point here is pretty invalid 0.o

1> Kakashi lose to Itachi so 'uncool'
Kakashi is cooler. Accept it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Strider
Fri, 10-21-2005, 11:42 AM
2> Itachi need to run away from Jiraya (uncool as well)

"Run and hide for today. Live to fight another day."

Or however the saying goes, but you get the jist of my point.

Better to run, than possibly die. Especially after using so many high-power techniques.

That isn't uncool, it's smart.

In addition, and off-topic, considering Jiraiya's summoned the toughest portion of the Mountain Toad's stomach as his strongest defense, and Itachi was able to penetrate that with Amaterasu .. I think Jiraiya got off lucky.

vasco
Fri, 10-21-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by: Strider
"Run and hide for today. Live to fight another day."
That isn't uncool, it's smart.
In addition, and off-topic, considering Jiraiya's summoned the toughest portion of the Mountain Toad's stomach as his strongest defense, and Itachi was able to penetrate that with Amaterasu .. I think Jiraiya got off lucky.

I agree Itachi is smart, but it does not mean cool... if you say smart = cool, then the smartest girl ( Sakura) is most cool?

off topic talk:
but Itachi had said, we at most can make him die with us, something like that, how can you say Jiraiya got off lucky? By the way, Jiraiya said, 'I will finish you 2 right here, right now' (something like that)

Back to topic
If Itachi really so cool, then he should finish Sasuke and Kakashi (yes, i know, it won't happen) by one clean and clear hit, instead of toying their mind (or you told me toying someone mind is cool?)

By the way, Kakashi is not cool neither... he only can act cool when the enemy is weaker then him... When he vs Itachi, how uncool he is...

Strider
Fri, 10-21-2005, 04:18 PM
I agree Itachi is smart, but it does not mean cool... if you say smart = cool, then the smartest girl ( Sakura) is most cool?

Stop.

You're taking my words too literally.

By saying his actions are not uncool, does not automatically make it cool -- despite the double negative that would suggest otherwise that I have going on there in that statement.

There are shades of grey and happy medians.

off topic talk:
but Itachi had said, we at most can make him die with us, something like that, how can you say Jiraiya got off lucky? By the way, Jiraiya said, 'I will finish you 2 right here, right now' (something like that)

Jiraiya knew nothing about Mangekyou when that statement was made. Revisit those scenes again.

When Sasuke fell into his catatonic state from the agony of Tsukiyomi, Jiraiya was dumbfounded. As Gai arrived, he could only explain that Sasuke fell into that state from something Itachi had done. In addition, Jiraiya had no idea what to think of Amaterasu, aside from the fact that it is incredibly strong considering it tore through the toughest portion of the Mountain Toad's stomach without a moment's notice.

So, yes. I meant to type it. It wasn't an error.

Jiraiya got off lucky.

Back to topic
If Itachi really so cool, then he should finish Sasuke and Kakashi (yes, i know, it won't happen) by one clean and clear hit, instead of toying their mind (or you told me toying someone mind is cool?)

By the way, Kakashi is not cool neither... he only can act cool when the enemy is weaker then him... When he vs Itachi, how uncool he is...

When you're a villain, toying with your enemy is in the "How to be a Villain Handbook." And, doing so is definitely cool, when you have ample amounts of skill and power like Itachi does. He needs to kill of Sasuke. That's all I'll agree on.

And, Kakashi is definitely cool. He's mellow and more times than naught, very calm and collected.

In his arrival on the scene with Itachi, Kakashi personified cool. He came in with a Kage Bunshin, and a kunai to Itachi's back saying something like, "Yes. It's over .. for you." Gangsta. Granted, Kakashi already knew he was nowhere near Itachi's level, he entered the battlefield ready and willing.

masamuneehs
Fri, 10-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Kakashi is the coolest so far because (and this is only for the anime viewers) we don't know his backstory and so he seems so much more mysterious. While Itachi is just a really self-obsessed butthole who has no allegiance to anything or anyone. I also feel that Kakashi's mellowness is totally better than Itachi's villain act. I just find laid back characters that much more bad-ass because I start imagining what it might be like if they tried hard or got infuriated.

Strider
Fri, 10-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs
I just find laid back characters that much more bad-ass because I start imagining what it might be like if they tried hard or got infuriated.

Word.

If Kakashi actually got upset we might see a few of his alleged thousand jutsu.

Kakashi is definitely cool, and more so above Itachi.

Jadugar
Fri, 10-21-2005, 05:24 PM
Universal Fact : Kakashi is cool.

@ Strider : I just thought of another fight, Vasco vs Strider.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Strider
Fri, 10-21-2005, 05:26 PM
He doesn't want any. (insert pose here!)

'Sides, I'd tag in Assertn halfway through considering the delight he gets from battling with him. Heh.

Jadugar
Fri, 10-21-2005, 05:34 PM
Itachi : Welcome to the MS club. Kakashi!
Kakashi : Whatever, bitch.

@ Strider : You can tag along whoever you want, he can take on all of you alone.
fight renamed : VASCO vs Strider & Co

Strider
Fri, 10-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Pft! It would not go down like that, at all ..

[ Kakashi ]: Sorry, I'm late. But, can I join the Mangekyou Sharingan club now?
[ Itachi ]: 'Eh?

[ Kakashi ]: Oh! You didn't notice, Itachi-kun? Your eyesight must be getting ba --

[ Itachi ]: Wait a second. That's a damn contact. Get the fuck outta here, you reject.

(In the following scenes Kakashi is owned by Dead Body Bunshin Itachi Lookalike no Jutsu)

And, this battle is not renamed. Not yet, anyway ..

Such an instigator. Heh.

Jadugar
Fri, 10-21-2005, 06:04 PM
Kakashi needs to develop his MS. We might get to see him fighting Itachi or assisting Sasuke in some way.

Fight Preview
Vasco vs Strider & Co

Strider : Hakke 64
Vasco : Vascingan
Strider : WTF!

Vasco : Foolish Strider. If you wish to kill me, bone me, praise me, and get aids in an unsightly way, crawl and then run and cling to Assertn.

vasco
Fri, 10-21-2005, 08:26 PM
I take care the 'Jadugar set-up' fight later
just want to prove Jiraiya is stronger then Itachi
ep 83 8:51
Kisame: Perhaps you can fight him evenly... but I cannot, he is too strong
I: yes. If we both fought him, we would both be killed, or in a good case, we might kill him, but we'd die along with him. Even if we had more men, that result would not change.
ep 84 4:25
Jiraiya: Very well, I will get rid of you two here.
And, Itachi need to rest after he use the eye (something like god of sun's eye), so uncool...

The same go to Kakashi... Told other not to look at Itachi eye, but he act 'cool' and look at Itachi eye, so what he end up... uncool face

heero
Fri, 10-21-2005, 09:33 PM
u know whats uncool? arguing about who is cool and who is not.

vasco
Fri, 10-21-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by: heero
u know whats uncool? arguing about who is cool and who is not.

Oh? thank you for giving me your opinion, even i did not ask for. The people always say bad thing to me, you are not the first, also not the last. Then, let me keep going and say more uncool thing of them ^_^

Well, write later, I promised I will write later (I just wanted to say 'I void my vote in this thread', and became 'who is cool and who is not', and now become 'Vasco is uncool'. Interesting)

XanBcoo
Fri, 10-21-2005, 11:58 PM
This whole factual debate over who is cooler than whom has my head spinning. The fact that Itachi is stronger than Kakashi or Jiraiya has nothing to do with people's opinions of them.

Besides, maybe if you're really cool, you don't have to be told you're cool...

He came in with a Kage Bunshin, and a kunai to Itachi's back saying something like, "Yes. It's over .. for you." Gangsta.
That made me larf. Har har.

Strider
Mon, 10-24-2005, 11:04 AM
And, Gai's always told Kakashi that he's cool and hip.

Then again .. it is Gai commenting on "hip" and "cool." So, who knows how much weight his word really holds.

Jadugar
Wed, 10-26-2005, 12:54 PM
Gia is Kakashi's personal schaeffer.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7085/gaiandkakashipiggyback029zg.jpg

Jaredster
Thu, 10-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Kakashi

isso
Thu, 10-27-2005, 06:42 PM
Itachi is way cooler.. sorry, I would have wanted to say Kakashi, but true is, Itachi is cooler.. It's just that way..

Sapphire
Sat, 12-31-2005, 02:56 PM
This?

http://www.fulan.com/konako/finished/itachi.jpg

Or this?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7085/gaiandkakashipiggyback029zg.jpg

I rest my case.

Jadugar
Sun, 01-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by: Sapphire
I rest my case.

Foolish little brother( Sapphire )...............

Itachi is no match for Kakashi Sensai.

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/2927/kakashi4op.jpg

Strider
Mon, 01-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Bump.

Sapphire's image comparison tickled my tummy. I giggled.

Itachi for the win.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Mon, 01-16-2006, 03:22 PM
i vote itachi, i like how he killed his whole clan without bearing any emotions and that is definitely cool

Carnage
Mon, 01-16-2006, 04:55 PM
Both of them are uber badass, but I'd have to say Itachi. For one, I like how he is emotionless. Every anime needs one badguy who is emotionless and can pwoon. And fyi, Itachi>Oro. Oro himself said so. End of discussion.

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 01-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Oro doesn't want to risk his life to kill Itachi without the proper offensive measures, he knows it's a possibility he will die but Oro's experience and forbidden jutsu would take down itachi's fancy little magic tricks.

Carnage
Mon, 01-16-2006, 09:13 PM
No, I think he clearly states that he will definatly lose. I'll check for sure tomarrow.

Jadugar
Mon, 01-16-2006, 09:25 PM
Bump.

I hate it when someone bumps a zombie thread especially when the matter is already settled, Kakashi is the coolest.

Itachi for the win.

This isnt Itachi vs Kakashi, who will win?

The Heretic Azazel
Mon, 01-16-2006, 09:30 PM
I don't see why you go by something Oro said anyway... it doesn't fucking mean he would lose no matter what in a fight. Oro isn't a bitch.

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 01-17-2006, 01:07 AM
I think "The Rock" sums it up best in an interview he gave about the spyhunter game/movie

"James Bond is cool. He's a world-renouned spy, and that's cool, but I wanna be the guy that hunts James Bond. Spies and Espianage are great, but when you're the guy trained to take them down, that makes you much cooler."

Kakashi was cool, he was awesome but then Itachi solidified his place within the naruto universe by throughly kicking Kakashi's ass. A kick ass ninja is cool but someone with a super ability that owns a ninja is even cooler. On top of that, he killed his entire family/clan. You saw how many of those uchilas there were. They had there own little district within Konoaha. Little Uchila, where all the Uchila's used to live within the Uchila ghetto. Kakashi lost a great deal of the mystique he once had. Itachi owns his ass plain and simple. Kishimoto seems to be trying to revive the kakshi mystique by doing bullshit like magically giving him the mangekyou sharingan for no reason but that's still not enough to pull him back up to itachi's level.

Plus does no one remember back in episode 40 where Oro royally screwed around with Kakshi. He came towards him slowly walking and kakashi was scared shitless, pulling out his chidori. Then Oro simply laughs and goes away. That was a scene that made me love oro and made him more badass then kakashi.

Jadugar
Tue, 01-17-2006, 11:04 AM
Kakashi was cool and is now even cooler.

The episode 40 was called, a touch and go situation. It wasnt called, Orochimaru>Kakashi. Oro's exact words were : So, now you are using sealing techniques. Kakashi was sealing Oro's cursed seal at that moment. These words clearly states that Oro was surprised how Kakashi was improved.

I think you seem to forget that episode where Sarutobi caught Oro red handed in his lab and Oro was shitting his pants. He was nothing back then and The Third let him go. He made himself stronger after that. Same thing goes for Kakashi. He is becoming stronger every day and some day he will surpass Itachi.

You seem to think that Kakashi recieving MS was some magic. Let me tell you my friend that you are in Naruto universe where huge ass slugs and sankes are summoned by ninjas. A simple eye removing from someone and giving it to someone is a simple procedure which was performed by a medical ninja. So Kakashi has necesssary tool to do the sharingan and his later MS was developed by his own genius work. Which at the moment is not as perfect as Itachi becuase afterall he is not a true Uchiha. His MS development is still has a lot of question marks and will be explained better when the time comes. Bottom line is if Chouji and Neji can come back from near death than Kakashi is allowed to have a freaking MS.

Itacji is cool becuase you see him rarely. I am sure once he get into detail and when his time comes and all the mysteries about him are uncovered he wil not be cool.

You talk about how he killed is own clan but he couldnt bring himself together to kill his own little brother. He didnt like his clan who only thought about theirselves. He only had close attachments to his younger brother and in the end he let him go. He didnt have the guts to do it. He might have been worthless to kill but if he can kill his own clan then why not his own brother.

And by your standards, the James Bond in Naruto is Itachi and he will be hunted down.

Strider
Tue, 01-17-2006, 12:15 PM
I hate it when someone bumps a zombie thread especially when the matter is already settled, Kakashi is the coolest.

Zombie? It was merely two weeks since the last post.

That's barely decomposed, if anything. Far from zombie.

We've had much worse revivals -- Naruto v. Teen Titans, anyone?

This isnt Itachi vs Kakashi, who will win?

Oh, stop being so narrow minded.

When you ask a question that is going to cause those reading to choose and pick a side, one will have more than the other. The one with the most is the winner.

So, who is cooler? That's obvious ..

Itachi for the win.

I think you seem to forget that episode where Sarutobi caught Oro red handed in his lab and Oro was shitting his pants. He was nothing back then and The Third let him go. He made himself stronger after that.

Which episode were you watching?

Orochimaru didn't even pause with his experiment when Sarutobi and the ANBU arrived. And, I would swear that Orochimaru turned around and smirked, did some quick seal and the ANBU were dead. After that, Orochimaru calmly walked out of the laboratory, possibly even pausing beside Sarutobi, and once outside of the lab and in the watery corridors did he begin running.

This isn't about Oro', though.

Same thing goes for Kakashi. He is becoming stronger every day and some day he will surpass Itachi.

I agree here. Once Itachi is dead and rotting, Kakashi will eventually surpass the levels Itachi was at while living. Until then .. Well, hahahahahahaha!

Sapphire
Tue, 01-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Kakashi says he's getting old (When he reunited with Saukra & Naruto). I think he was in his prime back in Anbu days. We don't even know Itachi's level. I mean, we can guess, but we don't really know.

Carnage
Tue, 01-17-2006, 07:05 PM
Kakashi + Naruto just barely > Itachi at 30%. I rest my case.

Mr Squiggles
Tue, 01-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by: God#2

Dude, when you say "+ Naruto" you're actually making Kakashi less cool, so thats an unfair comparison.

Itachi beats Kakashi in pure badassness, but Kakashi has an awesome personality so I think overall kakashi is cooler.

Jadugar
Tue, 01-17-2006, 09:02 PM
@ Strider :

Sapphire bumped the thread after two months and then you came along and yes I agree the worst revival was Naruto Vs Teen Titans.

Me, narrow minded. No way, you must be thinking of someone else perhaps you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.

Yes, I was talking about the episode 40. Orochimaru did kill the Anbu squad but they were simple ANBU. The Third had high hopes for Oro and when Oro deviated from his teachings he was devastated. So the third couldnt bring himself to kill him. He let him go and Oro did pause and looked at Sarutobi and that was a possible thankyou and admit to his defeat/surrender. He knew he couldnt get out of that cabin without Sarutobi's wish. He was cornered by the Third but Oro played with his emotions and took his chance. Once he left the room he ran for his life.

Anyway we should be talking about Kakashi and Itachi. Itachi seem cool becuase we dont know much about him and his past or the real reason for his killing his clan and letting his brother go, once these mysteries are cleared he will be lees cool. For the love of god, no one has even seen Kakashi's face. How fucking cool is that.

Mr Squiggles
Tue, 01-17-2006, 09:11 PM
For the love of god, no one has even seen Kakashi's face. How fucking cool is that.
Actually, ramen girl saw it, back in the filler. And she blushed afterwards, so that means hes also damned good looking, giving him even more cool points. Itachi on the other hand just looks creepy with the lines beneath his eyes.

Carnage
Tue, 01-17-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles

Originally posted by: God#2

Dude, when you say "+ Naruto" you're actually making Kakashi less cool, so thats an unfair comparison.

Itachi beats Kakashi in pure badassness, but Kakashi has an awesome personality so I think overall kakashi is cooler.

I was talking about in terms of strength when i said "Kakashi + Naruto > 30% of Itachi". Oh and Badassness is a part of personality, so therefor if Itachi is more badass (of course he is) then he has a cooler personality. And it depends how cool Itachi will remain after we learn about his past. If his past is cool and he really killed for power, then that will make him even more badass. But if its something sappy like " i did it so my brother would become stronger and I really do care about my clan" then I'll be like go fuck that. Also, Kakashi's coolness will decrease when he starts to lose against the other Akatsuki members.

Jadugar
Tue, 01-17-2006, 09:33 PM
I was talking in general. I am sure his father has seen his face also.i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Sapphire
Tue, 01-17-2006, 10:10 PM
Are you mad about me posting in an old thread or something? Obviously, by the length and number of the latter posts it's not a 'zombie' thread. And if you aren't mad, stop complaining about it. Thanks.

Jadugar
Tue, 01-17-2006, 10:13 PM
I am not mad and I am not complaining either.

Its just a game of cat (i am obviuosly the cat) and mouse between myself and Strider.

By all means post whenever and whereever you like . More the merrier.

Sapphire
Tue, 01-17-2006, 10:17 PM
Haha. Anyway, since it's -your- thread, why don't you tally up the results so far? Don't cheat!!

Jadugar
Thu, 01-19-2006, 05:51 PM
The results are in.

Kakashi wins..............................(its my thread i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif)

XanBcoo
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:19 PM
Itachi would be so emo in real life. Strong or not, emo is NOT badass.

I've alread cast my vote. Kakashi. No contest.

bagandscalpel
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:25 PM
I don't think Itachi is emo but, rather, sadistic.

anphorus
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:35 PM
No, he seems pretty emo to me. You can just hear him crying "You don't understand me! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS MEEE!" *sob* When he slaughtered his entire family.

If you cant tell, I vote Kakashi, he's just so much cooler.

Sapphire
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by: anphorus
No, he seems pretty emo to me. You can just hear him crying "You don't understand me! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS MEEE!" *sob* When he slaughtered his entire family.

That's SASUKE.

Itachi doesn't hate the world or thinks he is misunderstood. He's just a quiet guy who wanted to measure his capabilities.

XanBcoo
Thu, 01-19-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by: bagandscalpel
Disagree. He doesn't seem to get much pleasure out of others pain, he just uses it for his own gain.

He's a brooding, depressing, rebellious (and arrogant) teen.

Mr Squiggles
Thu, 01-19-2006, 07:45 PM
I was talking in general. I am sure his father has seen his face also.
Actually, Kakashi was born with the mask on. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

And Itachi is more goth than emo. and goth>emo, not by much though, so Kakashi wins

Carnage
Thu, 01-19-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo

Originally posted by: bagandscalpel
Disagree. He doesn't seem to get much pleasure out of others pain, he just uses it for his own gain.

Itachi is neither goth nor emo. He is an emotionless killing machine who is unstoppable and thats what makes him coo. This fanboy rests his case.

darkmetal505
Thu, 01-19-2006, 09:29 PM
itachi left someone to kill him, thats not cool

Carnage
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:00 PM
But wat is cool, is that he has ruined the life of that someone and made their sole purpose for living to kill him.

darkmetal505
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:03 PM
no sasuke could have turned the other path if he wanted to

Jadugar
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:05 PM
Sasuke choose that purpose by himself. He is too enriched by his rage and anger. Even Kakashi couldnt resolve that matter and knock some sense into him. I dont blame him for the path he choose. He is an evanger, cool. On the other hand his brother not cool.

bagandscalpel
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:30 PM

Though I agree with some of the qualities you describe Itachi with, I still say he's one sadistic bastard. The very nature of the Tsukyomi doujutsu and the way he uses it proves it.

XanBcoo
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:58 PM
I completely forgot about Tsukiyomi. I agree then. At times, he can seem to be quite sadistic, but it isn't really a defining character trait of his. "Sadistic" implies that he gains pleasure from the pain he causes others, yet we haven't really seen Itachi display much emotion at all. I think he does it just to be a jackass.

Itachi is neither goth nor emo. He is an emotionless killing machine who is unstoppable and thats what makes him coo.
Kakashi is also a pretty good ninja in that sense. He seems to be able to separate his emotions from his mission and become a "tool" of war.

infamous
Thu, 01-19-2006, 11:18 PM
I going to go with Kakashi. To me he just seems lot more layback.

dantheman62
Sun, 01-29-2006, 10:17 PM
itachi all the way. All about power baby all about power

Jadugar
Mon, 01-30-2006, 10:06 PM
No. Its not all about the power.

Its easier to get to the top but harder to stay there. HE is going crazy not to mention going blind by the day.

uzumaki_naruto_03
Sun, 02-05-2006, 07:12 PM
I love Kakashi because he cares about all his team not just certaint members ^_^ plus he likes naruto i want to see Kakashi take naruto out for Ramen like Iruka sensei does = ^_^ =

XanBcoo
Sun, 02-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by: uzumaki_naruto_03
I love Kakashi because he cares about all his team not just certaint members ^_^ plus he likes naruto i want to see Kakashi take naruto out for Ramen like Iruka sensei does = ^_^ =
I'm guessing that completely dropping Naruto as a student to train Sasuke qualifies as caring for him in your book.

Besides that though, I agree. He's a pretty cool, compassionate person on top of being a badass.

xDarkMaster
Sun, 02-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Every since Kakashi started playing favorites I haven't really liked him that much but I still think he is cooler than Itachi.

Carnage
Sun, 02-05-2006, 08:59 PM
What are you guys talking about? He's never played favorites. He handed Naruto over to Jiraiya since Jiraiya will both give him better training and better protection.

xDarkMaster
Sun, 02-05-2006, 09:08 PM
But isn't that AFTER the Chuunin exam? During the exam Kakashi just eft Naruto w/ Ebisu...

Necromas
Mon, 02-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Kakashi has ALWAYS been cooler.

But stronger? I couldn't really say.

uzumaki_naruto_03
Sat, 02-11-2006, 11:59 PM
=^_^= i havent seen that far to busy X_X dies. i dont like cheating anyways by watching more then what is aired in my own country O_O i wish i lived in Japan that would be better. but even if so letting Jiriya train naruto was probably a good thing a Kyuubi needs to be trained not to have fingres up the butt O_O XD I think Kakashi could have done just as good as a job why did he drop training naruto though ? pouts huggles his Kakashi sensei doll.

uzumaki_naruto_03
Sat, 02-11-2006, 11:59 PM
=^_^= sorry i hit enter twice

Carnage
Sun, 02-12-2006, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by: uzumaki_naruto_03
=^_^= i havent seen that far to busy X_X dies. i dont like cheating anyways by watching more then what is aired in my own country O_O i wish i lived in Japan that would be better. but even if so letting Jiriya train naruto was probably a good thing a Kyuubi needs to be trained not to have fingres up the butt O_O XD I think Kakashi could have done just as good as a job why did he drop training naruto though ? pouts huggles his Kakashi sensei doll.

Its not cheating. Actually, we're the ones who are being cheated because Shitty American........Ok, Im not going to get into this.

To sum it up, we "cheat" because we want to watch the anime the way its supposed to be seen. Not the way tat will either make us want to slit our eyes out and rip off our ears from shitty voice actors and shitty dailogue.

XanBcoo
Sun, 02-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Anime isn't "supposed" to be watched a certain way. And if you wan't to get technical, yeah, downloading fansubs is illegal - so it is kinda "cheating". But hey, those are just words.

Carnage
Sun, 02-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Anime isn't "supposed" to be watched a certain way. And if you wan't to get technical, yeah, downloading fansubs is illegal - so it is kinda "cheating". But hey, those are just words.

Well there are certainly ways you SHOULDNT be watching them.........*and no, Im not talking about being naked*

Strider
Mon, 02-20-2006, 07:00 PM

While there isn't a doctrine on how anime should be watched, I would indefinitely advise anyone looking into viewing anime to acquire legit subs or fansubs, as opposed to dubbed versions.

I would most certainly put dubbed in the "It should not be watched this way!" box.

Oh, yes. Itachi's skill make him cooler to me, than Kakashi .. the Jounin of a thousand moves but never uses 'em. I'm starting to think he's paid off his fellow Jounin to blow up his name.

ST_11
Mon, 02-27-2006, 08:13 AM
Actually, Kakashi is stronger than you think. Is just likes to fight his own way I think...

NineTailsKitsu
Mon, 02-27-2006, 08:24 PM
Itachi, by alot. The prospect of him 'becoming' crazy and going blind just adds to his flavor....The idea of reaching such a level of power and achieving so much at such an age, then losing it all before most ever develop it just goes along the lines of a quote from Frieza: "Those who aquire they're skills quickly are allways the first to perish."

Though, imagining a Zatoichi Itachi with a blindfold kicking ass gives me goosebumps.

Jadugar
Tue, 02-28-2006, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by: NineTailsKitsu
Itachi, by alot. The prospect of him 'becoming' crazy and going blind just adds to his flavor....The idea of reaching such a level of power and achieving so much at such an age, then losing it all before most ever develop it just goes along the lines of a quote from Frieza: "Those who aquire they're skills quickly are allways the first to perish."

Forgive them for they do not know what they do.

Uchiha Barles
Tue, 02-28-2006, 12:59 PM
Hrrrm...Itachi is definately cool. He's got that badass attitude thinly veiled by an extremely calm demeanor. But he's not fooling anyone. He'll fucking kill you and you know it. That's cool in my book. But when I think cool, the idea of heading out to a basement with some friends, some beers, guitars, and kung fu movies come to mind. Among the group of people I'd want to enjoy those things with, I'd rather Kakashi be in it. Laid back, decent sense of humor, and last but not least, far less likely to stick a kunai in my throat if for some reason he got pissed at me.

Now, if I were some of the girls I've been running into lately....I'd think Itachi was cooler. Mainly because cool would be associated with who I want to have sex with more, and that would be the guy who'se more likely to beat me halfway to death.

anbu41
Tue, 02-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Kakashi:
1.) Survivor
2.) hella skilled
3.) secretive
4.) Chidori/Raikiri
5.) ONLY ONE sharingan (and can still kick ass)...and last but not least...
6.) THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN!!!

Itachi:
1.) Got damn, he killed his family!
2.) God of Sun AND God of Moon
3.) Mangekyou Sharingan
4.) ...he's an Uchiha
5.) He's just way cooler than Sasuke

My Answer: Kakashi
My Reason: Thousand Years of Pain

ST_11
Tue, 02-28-2006, 07:36 PM
Itachi is stronger than kakashi but kakashi is cooler than Itachi because itachi wears women clothes.

Divinity
Tue, 02-28-2006, 10:29 PM
Kakashi's story and how he got the Sharingan just makes him that much cooler. Also, the fact that he has only one Sharingan, and he covers it up with his headguard makes his character look the more cooler and more badass.

Itachi.... Blah, he's an Uchiha so he has Sharingan. Nothing special about that. He was BORN with the bloodline, he didn't obtain it.

NineTailsKitsu
Tue, 02-28-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by: Divinity
Kakashi's story and how he got the Sharingan just makes him that much cooler. Also, the fact that he has only one Sharingan, and he covers it up with his headguard makes his character look the more cooler and more badass.

Itachi.... Blah, he's an Uchiha so he has Sharingan. Nothing special about that. He was BORN with the bloodline, he didn't obtain it.

No, Itachi just murdered his entire family (minus Sasuke) to attain the third tomoe Sharingan and further leading into attaining Mangekyou Sharingan.

Divinity
Tue, 02-28-2006, 10:40 PM

No, Itachi just murdered his entire family (minus Sasuke) to attain the third tomoe Sharingan and further leading into attaining Mangekyou Sharingan.

He murdered his best friend to obtain the MS, he then murdered his clan to test his limits.

But I really don't get why test it on your clan... Kishi should've added some more story into this. All we got was that Itachi wanted to test his limits, but that's a bit dull to me. Unless I missed some stuff.

Anyways, I just think Kakashi is cooler the way his character looks and the fact that he was already a genius ninja and then adding on the Sharingan just makes him a lot better.

KoKo37
Tue, 02-28-2006, 10:47 PM
But I really don't get why test it on your clan... Kishi should've added some more story into this. All we got was that Itachi wanted to test his limits, but that's a bit dull to me. Unless I missed some stuff.
Theres *probally* more to it then just him testing his limits but Kishi just hasn't put it in yet. But if he doesn't then it is dull imo.
Anyways id say Kakashi is cooler cause Itachi pisses me off and wears women clothes and paints his nails purple..

Jadugar
Wed, 03-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Just added a poll to this thread so start voting.

Poll : Who is cooler? Kakashi or Itachi? VOTE (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=29&threadid=16608&enterthrea d=y)

NineTailsKitsu
Wed, 03-01-2006, 09:32 AM
....All of the Akatsuki members paint they're nails....

Vote # 2 for Itachi

Jadugar
Wed, 03-01-2006, 09:36 AM

Vote # 2 for Itachi

Thats why their sexuality is unknown. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I bet the leader is a female controlling all these ...................

NineTailsKitsu
Wed, 03-01-2006, 09:55 AM

Vote # 2 for Itachi

Thats why their sexuality is unknown.

I bet the leader is a female controlling all these ...................

Lol. Well, if you go by most Naruto related websites any Akatsuki member that hasn't been introduced is given a description with "...May be the rumored female Akatsuki" in it. And Deidara isn't exactly helping on the gender confusion issue....But i'm sorry, I don't think anyone has confused Kisame's gender....

Ero-Fan
Wed, 03-01-2006, 10:30 AM
I voted for Itachi for a couple of reasons:
1) His MS would most likely still school Kakashi's. If not, that's fucking bullshit.
2) He was accepted into an elite group (Akatsuki) as a teenager.
3) From what we've seen, Itachi earned his MS. So far, we have no idea how Kakashi got his.
4) From the Zabuza arc, Kakashi gets extremly tired just using the sharingan for just a short time, where as Itachi keeps his active all the time, just cause he feels like it.
And on this:

I think not only was Itachi testing his limits, but eliminating his major rivals. From his point of view, his only major competition would come from within his own clan. Best to beat them down and surprise them then, than have them hunting you down later. Also, who else at the time in Konoha even had a remote chance of beating Itachi besides maybe the 3rd?

darkmetal505
Wed, 03-01-2006, 03:33 PM
he did leave sasuke to slay him though. I think he was messed up in the head.

Ero-Fan
Wed, 03-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505
he did leave sasuke to slay him though. I think he was messed up in the head.

He just wanted to fuck with him a little bit. C'mon, you know how siblings can be. They just like messing with each other. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif Hell, I bet every time he sees Sasuke he laughs his ass off later when no one is around. I sure as hell know I would if I had a brother that annoying. Maybe this is payback for all that tagging along Sasuke did while they were living together? A little kid following you around would make it hard to have friends. And pick up women. He needed to be cut loose.

Sariachan
Sun, 03-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Kakashi of course! ^^

More that cool, Itachi is cold.... >.>

Jadugar
Sun, 03-12-2006, 08:00 PM
The last poll disappeared with fusetalk so there is a new one so vote for

Kakashi OR Itachi.

suckitdry
Sun, 03-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Kakashi way cooler, but Itachi cut him too piece in fight

Lucifus
Sun, 03-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Kakashi all the way

Splash!
Tue, 03-14-2006, 06:56 PM
A little kid following you around would make it hard to have friends. And pick up women. He needed to be cut loose.

Yes that and the fact that he wore purple nail polish and had the mind of a psychopath:D

Zidarri the Exile
Thu, 03-23-2006, 04:50 PM
Itachi.

He is . . . better, in everyway, than Kakashi.

gr3atfull
Thu, 03-23-2006, 05:29 PM
This is hard. Kakashi is good but not good enough compare to Itachi. Plus, Itachi is sooo damn good looking!

ChaosK
Thu, 03-23-2006, 07:15 PM
itachi is....soo fucked up it makes him cool.

kakashi is...i hate to say it but kinda a typical hero:
-lost parent(s)
-lost friends
-dead all around
-what...1000 jutsus? even though we've seen like...umm lets see summoning, chidori, earth decapitation, something to do with summoning lighting but...never happened, sharingan, mangekyou sharingan, does senen goushi (1000 years of pain) count?, water dragon thing...umm thats all i can think of now but, my point is, powerful enough to be the hero, not powerful enough (yet) to kill the main enemy.....