PDA

View Full Version : FMP 13

Shuurai
Wed, 10-19-2005, 03:25 PM
Here (http://bt.saiyaman.info/download.php?id=1324&file=%5BS%5EM%5D+Full+Metal+P anic%21+TSR+13+RAW.avi.torrent)

This is gonna rock.

Inazuma
Wed, 10-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Gimme Gimme some subs !

isso
Wed, 10-19-2005, 04:17 PM
wanting the subbed version.. I don't like raw..

EpyonNext
Wed, 10-19-2005, 07:10 PM
saiyaman site down? Keeps refusing my connection.

Twomix9900
Thu, 10-20-2005, 03:40 AM
I.WANT.THE.SUBS.NOW.

imsomnia ftw

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 10-20-2005, 06:36 AM
I'll wait for the subs. Should take a day or two.

Illrenmazou
Thu, 10-20-2005, 06:52 AM
I hope anime-shrine will release it this friday (south east asia time). I CANT WAIT!!!

edit: BTW, how long is the ep? Someone at blackhaloinc.com said that the runnng time may be longer than usual.

Shuurai
Thu, 10-20-2005, 11:45 AM
27 minutes and the credits are played during the animation

burnout
Thu, 10-20-2005, 05:49 PM
sorry m8ts but it seems to be the last ep of this serie :'(

damn i loved this ep hope they will do a s3 but i dont think so :'(

Destroyor
Thu, 10-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Damn it this eps rock but it's sooooo setting it up for the next series, very teaser feel toward the end.

*off to make animate gif of tessa dancing

grandiZ>
Fri, 10-21-2005, 04:36 AM
:'(

this anime is to good :/

Inazuma
Fri, 10-21-2005, 06:40 AM
"Sergeant Sagara Sousuke B-3128
Close the hatch
Initiate Control 4
Bi-lateral mode3.5"

Want to hear that again and again ...

Kraco
Sat, 10-22-2005, 10:00 AM
Anime-Shrine (http://tracker2.khimhoe.fivio.net/torrents/%5BASH%5D_Full_Metal_Panic!_TSR_13_%5B11B18CDE%5D. avi.torrent) The End.

Jadugar
Sat, 10-22-2005, 10:03 AM
Its only the begining of the END.

FMP - TSR 13 - Anime Shrine (http://tracker2.khimhoe.fivio.net/torrents/%5BASH%5D_Full_Metal_Panic!_TSR_13_%5B11B18CDE%5D. avi.torrent)

EpyonNext
Sat, 10-22-2005, 10:07 AM
Souske demolished some serious ass.

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-22-2005, 12:55 PM
they recalled the ep they going to do v2 i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Cal_kashi
Sat, 10-22-2005, 03:34 PM
danger, danger will robinson.... ""[ASH]_Full_Metal_Panic!_TSR_13_[11B18CDE].avi" : Aborting the torrent as it was rejected by the tracker while not connected to any peers. Message from the tracker: Torrent is not authorized for use on this tracker." what can i do?

Kraco
Sat, 10-22-2005, 04:02 PM
Well, it took hours, but the DHT Network got me the episode even with the tracker down...

Damn, that was one bloody awesome episode! The only thing to complain is that it was the last of the season. But like Shuurai said, the actual animation is played even during the credits and there is no opening (and of course no preview, surprise surprise), so it was 100% story all the way through. It's quite unbelievable how they succeeded in building this episode like this: Despite so many things happening, it didn't feel hurried at all.

Goingin
Sat, 10-22-2005, 04:10 PM
That's a v2 for you! (http://tracker2.khimhoe.fivio.net/torrents/[ASH]_Full_Metal_Panic!_TSR_13v2_[C7729231].avi.torrent)

Cal_kashi
Sat, 10-22-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by: Goingin
That's a v2 for you! (http://tracker2.khimhoe.fivio.net/torrents/[ASH]_Full_Metal_Panic!_TSR_13v2_[C7729231].avi.torrent)

thank you ever so much, the tension is killing me, especially after seeing all the posts glorifying this episode.

Goingin
Sat, 10-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Hmm.... no seed...

And that while their tracker says there's one

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-22-2005, 04:32 PM
v2 isnt out yet so wtf.

isso
Sat, 10-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Mmm great episode, but i wanted to she her say the words to him?

Question is there anything after this anime? another series or Manga?

A.y.a.m.e.5.6.8.6.1
Sat, 10-22-2005, 05:46 PM
there are more novels after this series, so there should be more anime to come...hopefully.

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-22-2005, 06:17 PM
14-15 weeks of pure heaven that is what fmp gave us

Jadugar
Sat, 10-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Version 2 of episode 13 is out by Anime Shrine.

FMP-TSR - 13v2 ( Anime Shrine) (http://tracker2.khimhoe.fivio.net/torrents/[ASH]_Full_Metal_Panic!_TSR_13v2_[C7729231].avi.torrent)

I have watched the first one, dont know what they have changed in this one.

Originally posted by: isso
Question is there anything after this anime? another series or Manga?

Yes, Check this thread (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=63&threadid=15919&enterthrea d=y).

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-22-2005, 07:29 PM
That fucking ep rocked i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Lol that guy died so peacful "is this too short" lol

XwingRob
Sat, 10-22-2005, 10:48 PM
WOW. Now that's an good ending. I so can't wait for the sequel.

Edit: I must say I was kinda fearful at the moment when there was that laser sight on the teacher's head. I thought she was gonna get her brains blown out.

supra33202
Sat, 10-22-2005, 11:09 PM
yes good episode. Quite a good ending. Sousuke started to have more personality. Arbalest rocks! I am really looking forward to the next season.

Illrenmazou
Sat, 10-22-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by: supra33202
Arbalest rocks!

Two thumbs up for that. Im wondring why a good mecha anime don't have any action figures/model kits out in the market. I would kill for an MG Arbalest i/expressions/devil.gif

Zidoas
Sat, 10-22-2005, 11:46 PM
FMP:TSR is the biggest teaser ever.

Haven't felt like this for an anime for awhile. Last anime which made me craving for more and more and hoped for a sequel was Get Backers. That sure was awhile ago.

Wonder when the next FMP is coming out?

Until then, I think I'm going to do the unthinkable (for me anyway) and re-watch FMP, FMP:Fum, and FMP:TSR.

Ryllharu
Sun, 10-23-2005, 01:25 AM
So it looks like Wraith was actaully a woman. The black hair in the eps where Wraith's face got blown off matches the woman who brought Chidori to Hong Kong and was later camping on the roof. It seemed like there was more to it, but they never got into it. I was so confused for a while there.

NeoBear
Sun, 10-23-2005, 03:32 AM
man i just want to say that was the best shit this year this show is why i watch anime, i cant even think of one thing this year that came close to this. after the crapfest that was GSD and the shit we are being forced to deal with on Naruto i dont know wtf to say. truly this is the reason i pay for my conection every month and one of the top 3 anime series of all time in my book, thank you and good night.

Darknodin
Sun, 10-23-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by: NeoBear
man i just want to say that was the best shit this year this show is why i watch anime, i cant even think of one thing this year that came close to this. after the crapfest that was GSD and the shit we are being forced to deal with on Naruto i dont know wtf to say. truly this is the reason i pay for my conection every month and one of the top 3 anime series of all time in my book, thank you and good night.

Indeed...I can't say much more... i'm still speechless

kyubisrage
Sun, 10-23-2005, 11:36 AM
Fucking FUKUDA This is HOW YOU END A ANIME!!!!

Gnompf
Sun, 10-23-2005, 01:30 PM
is there coming more of fmp ?
realy like this anime alot !

grandiZ>
Sun, 10-23-2005, 05:00 PM
ive been wondering about a few things like, how chidori got there etc, it kinda ruins the tension in the end (but i guess it helps the storyline so no complaints ^_^). it also seemed to me, like they where making a possibility for him to go berserk at the end. altho that would have been to obvious and prolly ruin it :/ plus it wouldnt really fit the storyline, nor the character of sosuke to well either.

great storyline in these anime series, thats what makes it good and i wanna see more! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Darknodin
Sun, 10-23-2005, 06:11 PM
Yea... when we saw her at the end of ep 12 I thought she was the chinese girl... and still thought that at the beginning of ep 13... and i liked that they did that... it totally went against my expectations... oh and Wraith is cooL! laser sight!

Destroyor
Sun, 10-23-2005, 07:41 PM
One of the reasons why fmp:tsr is so good is that it took *serveral years* from planning to production. I'm absolutely 100% sure there will be another series after this but it'll probably take another few years ....

damn T_T

Mae
Sun, 10-23-2005, 07:53 PM
Man, really very nicely done. I like how they never let Sousuke cry except symbolicly (the blood from his cut cheek in this one). STILL no real change in their relationship (at the end everything is back to normal), but I guess I'm ok with that. and the "I'm not your dog" speech was nice. Good series.

Splash!
Sun, 10-23-2005, 08:45 PM
this ending was very nicely done, i didn feel like it was possible to end even this part of the story in such a rush but it was done wonderfully

EpyonNext
Sun, 10-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Ya know, when Gates said, "Is this too short," I think he was referring to the TSR series and not his hair.

Edit: As for the comment that Souske's and Chidori's relationship hasnt changed. On the surface no...everything is norm. Under the skin, however, it's very different now. Chidori knows that she loves Souske, and Souske knows his only reason for living now is Chidori.

Id say thats a huge change in the relationship from season 1.

Deadfire
Sun, 10-23-2005, 10:45 PM
that ending did infact own....

although this series at the end (last 3 eps) seemed rushed.....but still kept true to the story

Anyone else get what Souske was getting at when he was talking to tessa at the end?..

I mean she isn't really his reason for anything....i wonder if he was going to say "back off" or something

EpyonNext
Mon, 10-24-2005, 03:04 AM
Id say if you have questions about TSR. Take time to read End of Day by Day over at www.boku-tachi.net. The Anime rushed a few points that overall had the story make more sense.

kooshi
Mon, 10-24-2005, 03:48 AM
- yay for Chidori appearing again i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif wonder how she made Wraith give up the info on where Sousuke was....
- loved the beating Chidori gave Sousuke, just hilarious
- both twins die in a nasty way, gotta feel a lil bad for them
- Arbalest vs 5 Venoms, plain awesome, especially the finisher
- Tessa's dance of joy after Sousuke leaves
- nice little trick Wraith played on Sousuke on his sensei, haha. I also thought she was gonna get shot

and most importantly:
- BRING ON THE NEXT SERIES!!!!!!!

Mite Gai
Mon, 10-24-2005, 08:51 PM
Awesome ending. Almost great enough to make me forget about that piece of shit GSD and the current Naruto drought. I think I am going to rewatch this episode a few more times because of the mecha combat love that FMP! has given me. Oh, AND I MUST HAVE MORE FMP!!!!!!! This season was too short.

Zidoas
Tue, 10-25-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by: Deadfire
that ending did infact own....

although this series at the end (last 3 eps) seemed rushed.....but still kept true to the story

Anyone else get what Souske was getting at when he was talking to tessa at the end?..

I mean she isn't really his reason for anything....i wonder if he was going to say "back off" or something

Souske's speech at the end with Tessa is probably an implication of how Souske view Tessa. If anything, Souske see her as a "relative" such as a younger sister.

Although I can be wrong and he's just being a pimp i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kAi
Tue, 10-25-2005, 08:35 PM
I tho9ught it was a mad entrance by Chidori, comes in all Kung Fu on Sousuke's ass, haha, he's like "Wha..". He absolutely smashed those venoms, and about bloody time, and that last punch was awesome.

I thought his 'crude' statement at 'Tessa' was rather funny, She was over the moon, that he called her Tessa, jumping around, heh.

Munsu
Thu, 10-27-2005, 06:15 AM
Awesome ending to an awesome series.... Can't wait for more...

Chodori had limited action in the whole series, but she was awesome everytime she was shown... She kicking Souske's ass in Hong Kond was priceless...

Gates was an incredible bad guy... when he started playing with the sister it was awesome, and fairly sick...

And why did they have to kill off the Twins? I was hoping for Sauske to safe the last one, maybe even making her join Mythril or something...

I also wonder who was the woman that brought Chidori to Hong Kong... and I think she is the same woman that is pointing the laser at the end of the episode... I think she'll play a big role later on... For some reason I think she's the Chidor lookalike...

Kraco
Thu, 10-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
And why did they have to kill off the Twins? I was hoping for Sauske to safe the last one, maybe even making her join Mythril or something...

The twins pretty much killed themselves by defecting the organization, Amalgam. I personally never expected them to live long when that happened. They already served their role in a fine manner. I'm happy they didn't hesitate to let them go. It does no good to a series to keep characters alive "just because...".

Munsu
Thu, 10-27-2005, 07:45 AM
Shut up... You apparently haven't weighted the numerous possible lesbian encounters in the future if they had kept her alive...

Kraco
Thu, 10-27-2005, 08:17 AM
Oh. I stand totally corrected. Your point is a strong one.

EpyonNext
Thu, 10-27-2005, 08:49 AM
Shut up... You apparently haven't weighted the numerous possible lesbian encounters in the future if they had kept her alive...

Quote = yes.

kooshi
Thu, 10-27-2005, 03:23 PM
I also wonder who was the woman that brought Chidori to Hong Kong... and I think she is the same woman that is pointing the laser at the end of the episode... I think she'll play a big role later on... For some reason I think she's the Chidor lookalike...

I would say that the woman who brought Chidori to Hong Kong is most likely Wraith.

- when Wraith was shot, it was visible that he/she was wearing some sort of mask, which kinda explains the survival of a head shot.

- the voice sounded disfigured, something that people really can't have

- Wraith admitted to pointing the rifle at Sousuke, which created funny results for Wraith. This happened again with Sousuke's sensei.

Munsu
Thu, 10-27-2005, 03:31 PM
I guess you are right... I just thought that Wraith survived the bullet shot because he was some sort of robot similar to the ones that accompany Tessa's brother...

But now that you mention it, I think you are right... It makes much better sense, especially when Chidori asked him/her for help...

yallo
Fri, 10-28-2005, 11:02 AM

ROFL

dammit Bud, you really gotta get your priorities straight!
=P

Man, FMP rocks totally! I'm *so* going to buy the entire novel series.
*beams*

But I felt that the ending was a little rushed. Especially the way Sousuke regained his confidence in battle. It was so instantaneous it was kinda... well unbelievable. And his last punch is simply against all known laws of physics. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif How in the world could that ever be possible??

Kraco
Fri, 10-28-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by: smilealwiz
And his last punch is simply against all known laws of physics. How in the world could that ever be possible??

It might not be wise to try to ponder too deeply the physics of lambda drivers...

kooshi
Fri, 10-28-2005, 03:49 PM
I think that Sousuke's quick recovery in battle just shows how happy he was (well, while Chidori was not beating on him) when he saw her alive.
Hahaha, I just loved the look on Sousuke's face when Chidori was lecturing him. He was freaking terrified of her i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Inazuma
Sat, 10-29-2005, 05:19 AM
. And his last punch is simply against all known laws of physics. How in the world could that ever be possible??

The move reminds me a Chinese martial art move, some tourist attraction in China.
Something similar is explained in Tenjoh Tenge

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/InazumaKami75012/snapshot20051029121434.jpg
Standard

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/InazumaKami75012/snapshot20051029121434.jpg
Sagara-like move

Zidoas
Sat, 10-29-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by: Kraco

And his last punch is simply against all known laws of physics. How in the world could that ever be possible??

It might not be wise to try to ponder too deeply the physics of lambda drivers...

best response ever yet hahaha

Roko
Tue, 11-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Ending was awesome with the lamda driver action. now then, make a third season!!!

Darknodin
Sat, 11-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by: Kraco

Actually... If you have two waves resonating you can make it so that the resonance gets to a certain threshold amplitude at a certain point in space. this would effectively create a small zone of clearance where an AS could be and destroy the AS behind it...

well this... or its "magic"...

Munsu
Sat, 11-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by: Inazuma
The move reminds me a Chinese martial art move, some tourist attraction in China.
Something similar is explained in Tenjoh Tenge

Standard

Sagara-like move

Both pics look the same to me...

Actually, they are both the same pic... Where's the pic with the sagara like move?

alstar83
Sat, 11-05-2005, 06:41 PM
so sad that the series ends, how do you know it has only 13 eps?

Inazuma
Sat, 11-05-2005, 07:11 PM
Yeah Bud ... Can't Edit so that's what the second pic was supposed to be
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/InazumaKami75012/snapshot20051029121454.jpg

Dunno if this can be trusted, because I haven't seen the thing with my own eyes.

Illrenmazou
Mon, 11-07-2005, 01:39 AM
Have you guys noticed that after the scene when Wraith made fun of Sousuke, she sneezed and said winter is coming? In the novel she said good grief...

I think this serves as a hint if they will animate the next season. Well juz a theory -_-

Zidoas
Mon, 11-07-2005, 11:08 PM
Sagara's move is similar to what Jean-Claude Van Damm did in Bloodsport (for those that've watched it would know what I mean)