PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 54 Raw

Berlis
Tue, 10-18-2005, 10:26 AM
http://www.tokyotosho.com/
http://bt.saiyaman.info/ (http://http://bt.saiyaman.info/ )
good ep. looks like next ep will be filler again...

mage
Tue, 10-18-2005, 02:43 PM
very good episode, it felt like they played totally inappropriate music when soukyoku first attacked rukia, though. requiem for the lost souls would have been 1000000000x better! man after watching it again, they did a horrible job of implementing music at the appropriate parts.

and why the fuck are they putting in fillers NOW?! :\

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-18-2005, 03:20 PM
Is it Kanonji filler again?

mage
Tue, 10-18-2005, 03:32 PM
yes

Knives122
Tue, 10-18-2005, 04:01 PM
its only part filler(and I use that word loosely) the rest is the execution

mage
Tue, 10-18-2005, 04:43 PM
no, the next episode is a donkanonji episode. that's what we're talking about.

el_boss
Tue, 10-18-2005, 05:13 PM
I had a feeling there would be a filler now. I mean they had to tone down the awesomeness a little so we all don't get brain aneurysms.

Berlis
Tue, 10-18-2005, 05:17 PM
Filler arc comming up soon I think, just like Naruto.

mage
Tue, 10-18-2005, 05:33 PM
why do you think that

Honoko
Tue, 10-18-2005, 06:03 PM
b/c after this arc is the arc that the manga's currently on and it's only at the beginning/middle of it, from the looks of it.

Berlis
Tue, 10-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Well there are currently 199 chapters of the manga out the anime has shown up to 147 i think or around there. In only 54 Eps, so there are maybe 15 more eps before the show catches the manga. They have to do something about the narrowing gap, and filler arc is the only way, unless you would rather have the anime stop for 3-4 months.

The Heretic Azazel
Tue, 10-18-2005, 06:31 PM
Yeah I'm about caught up to the anime in the manga, it has to be only a matter of time before filler arcs come.

masamuneehs
Tue, 10-18-2005, 06:39 PM
In regards to the filler arcs, I can only hope they develop some better arcs than more Don Kanoji filler... that gag is getting old fast.... they're going to need to try to create some fluid storyline for whoever the filler focuses on, because one-shot filler episodes are not were its at. I'd be interested in seeing an arc that focuses on Hollows, especially whatever goes on in Hueco Mundo. Doesn't need to be important to the story, but something focused on one or two Hollows in Hueco Mundo and the society there, if they even have one...

XanBcoo
Tue, 10-18-2005, 07:26 PM
I'd rather Bleach stop than have shitty fillers like Naruto.

It'd give me an excuse to read the manga.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-18-2005, 07:58 PM
I don't think there will be a filler arc until this actual arc finishes. An episode here and there is fine and won't disturb the flow too much, but several on a row will.
So at least the filler stuff are just oneshots, for now.

woofcat
Tue, 10-18-2005, 09:06 PM
http://bt.saiyaman.info/ Bleach Raw.

Berlis
Tue, 10-18-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
I don't think there will be a filler arc until this actual arc finishes. An episode here and there is fine and won't disturb the flow too much, but several on a row will.

Starting a filler arc now befor finish the one thats running now would be really lame. I don't think i would watch Bleach anymore if that happened...

After watching 54 again, next ep might not be filler. That little bit at the end might be what they are doing from now on. I thought they planed on changing the character guide, didn't they?

Jadugar
Tue, 10-18-2005, 10:38 PM

The next episodes are not fillers. They will finish this arc first. I would post the name of the upcoming episodes names but I got a warning last time for doing that. From their names you can judge they are not fillers.

Honoko
Tue, 10-18-2005, 11:09 PM
why would they show all those cameos of the captains right after the ending credits? i think the don kanoji thing right at the end is wat's gonna replace the character guide.

mage
Tue, 10-18-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar

The next episodes are not fillers. They will finish this arc first. I would post the name of the upcoming episodes names but I got a warning last time for doing that. From their names you can judge they are not fillers.

is 55's name a filler name?

Jadugar
Tue, 10-18-2005, 11:32 PM
I dont want to be warned again. Check your pm's.

Kensee
Tue, 10-18-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by: Jadugar
I dont want to be warned again. Check your pm's.

Hey Jadugar can you send me the list.

Also BTW: Faster than bleach society and lunar ??? Could it be? IT IS! Low SEEDers, but ENJOY ^^ (hope this is not a fake sub).

DB Bleach 54 (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b54.torrent) !!!!!!

Pochii
Wed, 10-19-2005, 12:33 AM
wooooooot go DB!!!!!!!!

Arcn3ss
Wed, 10-19-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by: mage
very good episode, it felt like they played totally inappropriate music when soukyoku first attacked rukia, though. requiem for the lost souls would have been 1000000000x better! man after watching it again, they did a horrible job of implementing music at the appropriate parts.

and why the fuck are they putting in fillers NOW?! :\

I completely argee. They could not have chosen worse music during those scenes, especially the Ichigo appearance scene. I remember reading the manga, and using the Ost to give the scenes a bit more feel to them. Requiem for the lost souls for Rukia's monologue and Number One when Ichigo appears. Ugh...Its just crap...utter crap...This is just another case of the manga being so much better then the anime, and an anime director in need of a brick to the face.

Foomanchew24
Wed, 10-19-2005, 01:33 AM
ichigo fighting at the end was very neo/matrix-ish which was cool, but the video qulity on this one was pretty crappy in my opinion. Overall nice episode, looking forward to more ichigo ownage. Too bad they will have to start doing filler soon this is by far one of the best animated series i have seen, artistically speaking it looks great. Hope the fillers are filled with comedy, that would be ok, perhaps ichigo going on a date or competing at something in school, there is alot they could do with the filler, they dont have to do the bad guy/hallow of the week they can do school situations too.

Ok guys, im locking this thread now. Since no one seems to have noticed, i'll tell you all now: Bleach now has the same policy on release/discussion threads as Naruto anime forum. One thread for releases, both raw and subbed, and one thread for discussion. There is to be no episode discussion in the release thread. A discussion thread can be made once the raw is out, but make sure you put 'raw' in the topic description, and change it to 'subbed' when a subbed version has been released.

Anyone who fails to follow these rules from now on will be given a warning.

Gotwoot Moderator