PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 163

Aeon
Mon, 10-17-2005, 09:57 AM
avi file (http://www.kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrents/[K-F]_One_Piece_163_[051D7E84].avi.torrent)

mp4 file (http://chachabings.de/~copro/[K-F]_One_Piece_163_[C7F3319D].mp4.torrent)

seems weird that they released in the mourning or was it released at midnight?

Phoenix20578
Mon, 10-17-2005, 10:27 AM
At least they realesed it in an AVI format also. I'm downloading both to see if there's a real difference.

Foomanchew24
Mon, 10-17-2005, 01:53 PM
I dowloaded both but it seems I need soem extra codecs to play it so Im not going to bother. Seems there is way more people downloading the avi version, hopefully K-F will recognize that thats what we prefer the file to be in. Also this was a good episode, fatass finally got what was coming to him. Dont know what chopper is going to do, but if they drop out the bottome I would think they would be okay with the shy knights bird saving them or something. Need to see Zoro in action, hope that will be soon.

Assertn
Mon, 10-17-2005, 04:15 PM
except the guy said there is a bottom to that stream though

Phoenix20578
Mon, 10-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Ok, there is no difference between the files, just the format.

This episode was pretty good. Wonder whats going to happen to Chopper....

elmojo
Mon, 10-17-2005, 07:51 PM
he will land in that place where those native folk where lol thats what i think

FUNNIEST FIGHT EVER

darkmetal505
Mon, 10-17-2005, 09:51 PM
best part

Sanji: You keep going on about Ordeal this and Ordeal that. But the truth is, I don't remember a bit of it. But now, you're going to experience the Great Flying Shitty Ordeal.

lmao

Deblas
Mon, 10-17-2005, 09:55 PM
Ordeal of Love?? Sanji is just too damn corny.

Phoenix20578
Mon, 10-17-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas

cornier than in the 6th movie (in the begining with the goldfish)?

Aeon
Mon, 10-17-2005, 10:14 PM
hopefully K-F will recognize that thats what we prefer the file to be in.

I hope so too, but word on GF is that 168 is gonna be the last avi i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

On to the ep it's about time they defeated the ball priest. Reading people minds and Impact were cool tillit was found out that they all have that power, he just became boring and annoying.

Munsu
Mon, 10-17-2005, 10:36 PM
I hear something about "mantra"... i think that's where all the clues lies on those mind reading powers...

What's a mantra? A special power? A dial? A spell?

I guess we'll learn in later episodes...

elmojo
Tue, 10-18-2005, 12:09 AM
heh

it would be funny if zoro nami robin bump into buggy and find out he was sent to the ordeals too!

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-18-2005, 02:32 AM
It would also be rather insulting to all the effort they put into getting up to Skypeia if Buggy just "showed up" there. /veto

Great episode. Now we know what the mask guy looks like, and he's got cronies as well.

the .avi to .mp4 shit doesn't bother me. K-lite codec pack runs them with no problems, so if they say the MP4 is a much better format than it's fine with me if they switch.

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-18-2005, 07:47 AM
I don't understand why K-F keeps changing their formats. First they increased the .avi file sizes with like 50 megs, and now they are switching to MP4, but I can't see any difference. You have to be totally obsessed to actually care about those things. I guess that's part of being the one who releases stuff though, always wanting 'em to be the best they can...

Jadugar
Tue, 10-18-2005, 07:48 AM
Great episode.

The ball priest got caught in his own web. Sanji is so cool as always.

I thought Gan Fall was more poweful than that. He got hit by a priest. Someone please go and save Chopper.

Whats the deal with the shandians?

Originally posted by: Budweineken
I hear something about "mantra"... i think that's where all the clues lies on those mind reading powers...
What's a mantra? A special power? A dial? A spell?
I guess we'll learn in later episodes...

In episode 162, Gan Fall say, Enel's Mantra cant reach us here to Conis and his father.

I think its kind of an attack.

Raven
Tue, 10-18-2005, 08:54 AM
"This is the Ordeal of Love!"

"This guy's an idiot too!"

LOL

A great ep. I'm surprised Gan Fall went down so easily though. Their brief battle was a bit DBZ-ish, it even used some of the same DBZ sound effects, lol. And Chopper watching from the sidelines saying he couldn't follow their speed reminded me of it too.

Don't know how Chopper's going to get out of this one. We know the Devil's Fruit users can't swim, but isn't that only in the ocean? Technically they're not actually in the ocean, right?

Masamune
Tue, 10-18-2005, 09:40 AM
I dunno.

clouds are still water, so I dont think it matters.

Raven
Tue, 10-18-2005, 09:48 AM
I suppose clouds are actually water from the ocean in another form, but that's getting a bit too technical I think. The reason I thought it was the ocean specifically is because Smoker has that staff made from some kind of ocean mineral that saps Devil's Fruit power.

Deblas
Tue, 10-18-2005, 12:14 PM
Well back at the beggining Luffy almost drowned cause he fell from the waver when he couldn't control it. Zoro and Sanji even asked themselves that same question before they noticed he couldn't and jumped in to save him.

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578

Originally posted by: Deblas

cornier than in the 6th movie (in the begining with the goldfish)?

YES!! MUCH cornier.

Terracosmo
Wed, 10-19-2005, 06:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/joshuajerand/bscap030.jpg

OMG YES

Best scene in the entire series. Finally that piece of shit mega annoying fatass priest got owned.
SANJI IS THE COOLEST!!!

Jadugar
Wed, 10-19-2005, 06:29 PM
Yes, Sanji is the coolest and that priest has been served by the best cook in the East Blue.

Mae
Thu, 10-20-2005, 08:28 AM
Forgive me for being a bit off-topic, but screw MP4!!! I download the 2 programs linked on their irc channel, and when I tried to install FDDShow there was an error. So I thought I might have to install the 2nd program first, which worked, but still no FDDshow. Soooo, I delete what I DLed, restart my computer, DL it again, and it STILL doesn't work. So I'm like screw this, and I'm going to watch something else.

But somehow it managed to fuck up my Windows Media Player, sound but no video, something flashes at the bottom about being unable to DL proper codecs. So I get rid of the worthless crap I just got. WMP still fucked. Delete WMP, reinstall it, do this twice, still doesn't work. So I've got VLC media player, but it cuts off the end of clips, and BS player, which has no sound, Windows Media Player, and no picture, and true hatred for the MP4 format.

Thank you. I will comment on the ep if I ever get to see it.

Edit: After messing around with WMP and finding some new codecs I finally got it to work, but ty for the advice, and damn but that was a pain to fix.

Aeon
Thu, 10-20-2005, 10:50 AM
Mae do a system restore to a couple days ago, that should have your WMP working again.

Giboc
Tue, 10-25-2005, 12:06 PM
http://hellninjacommando.com/defilerpak/

Codec problem solved. That is all.