PDA

View Full Version : Sealed Sword Frenzy

el_boss
Mon, 10-17-2005, 06:44 AM
I wrote about this in the anime downloads thread but didn't get any clear answers. From what I have found there are 2 OVA:s, "Memories in the Rain + 13 Squad Omake" and "The Sealed Sword Frenzy" (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/496.html).

The thing that boggles me is that I can't find any more info on "The Sealed Sword Frenzy". Is it in production or doesn't it exist at all?

Konohamaru
Mon, 10-17-2005, 08:04 AM
how bout u download it and tell us cos I'm wondering what it is too i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

el_boss
Mon, 10-17-2005, 08:52 AM
The thing is that I can't find it anywhere. I was hoping that someine else knew about it.

kenren
Mon, 10-17-2005, 08:59 AM
there could be 2 possibilities...
first..no group has subbed it ( this doesnt make sense though)
second...not released yet...

kAi
Mon, 10-17-2005, 09:51 AM
I think it's the same thing, it's under the title
Jump Festa 2004.

el_boss
Mon, 10-17-2005, 12:19 PM
"This second OVA is an original story which did not take place in the manga or TV series" that's what it says on animesuki. I don't think it's the same. On "www.animenfo.com" it's referred to as "Jump festa 2005".

XanBcoo
Mon, 10-17-2005, 03:52 PM
What is Jump Fiesta? I keep hearing that term.

el_boss
Mon, 10-17-2005, 04:12 PM
It's a compilation that comes out each year with the most popular animes, depending on their rating in shounen jump or something.

darkmetal505
Mon, 10-17-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by: XanBcoo
What is Jump Fiesta? I keep hearing that term.

What is a Jump Festa?
A Jump Festa is an original animation shown at the yearly anime convention, Jump Festa. These shows are later released on DVD and are often ripped and distributed on the internet with subtitles. They are separate from the Anime and tend to either show something cool or enhance another episode, they don't continue the story line usually, just build on it. For example Bleach Jump Festa 2004 "Memories in the Rain" goes over Episode 9 in more detail, its basically a extended version of the episode.

from Bleach Portal (http://www.bleachportal.net/bleach/main/faq#26)

and yea the sealed sword frenzy is a part of that. It expands on episode 9

el_boss
Mon, 10-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505

I tought it was "Memories in the rain" that expanded on episode 9

darkmetal505
Mon, 10-17-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by: el_boss

Originally posted by: darkmetal505

I tought it was "Memories in the rain" that expanded on episode 9

oh, i think its another jump festa then

XanBcoo
Mon, 10-17-2005, 08:15 PM
For example Bleach Jump Festa 2004 "Memories in the Rain" goes over Episode 9 in more detail

That was last year.This year's Jump Fietsa is the Sealed Sword thing.

Anyone know what it's about yet?

Jadugar
Mon, 10-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Sealed Sword Frenzy?

No one can find it. Its a myth.

Maybe its sealed somewhere.

el_boss
Tue, 10-18-2005, 05:21 AM
What time of year does the jump festas usually get released? Mayby it's still in production or something, but that seems a little unlikely.

Jadugar
Tue, 10-18-2005, 08:08 AM
"Sealed Sword Frenzy" is the name given to the second OVA of Bleach.

Which hasnt been released yet. We will all know of it when its done.
Only information I could find on this was this image.
Can someone translate this..........

http://www.bleachsp.com/media/Img-Nw/ova2boc.jpg

el_boss
Tue, 10-18-2005, 08:31 AM
I see. Well I guess that that's the end of that chapter.

XanBcoo
Tue, 10-18-2005, 01:08 PM
Looks like we'll get to see Ichigo's dad in it. That should make it entertaining, if nothing else.

el_boss
Tue, 10-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Do you get the feeling that Ichigos dad is "flirting" with his daughters sometimes, it really creeps me out.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-18-2005, 05:07 PM
Of course. He's the worlds most awsome incestuous pedophile!

Jadugar
Tue, 10-18-2005, 11:19 PM
This website (http://www.bleachsp.com/_0508.htm) has some information on the Sealed Sword Frenzy at the bottom but its in a different language.

I could only make out the Renji, Hitsugaya, Shinsui, Yoruichi and Soi Fong would make appearences in this one.

A new name is Baishin. Does anyone know who he is?

Kensee
Tue, 10-18-2005, 11:29 PM
I'm tempted to japanese at college next quarter ...

mage
Tue, 10-18-2005, 11:42 PM
http://www.bleachsp.com/_0508.htm
(not my translation)

Bleach Sealed Sword Frenzy will be the name that will receive the second OVA of Bleach that will be emitted in the Jump Festa Anime Tour of this year. In this occasion one will not be remake of any chapter appeared already in Anime nor anything similar, as it happened with the first Ova, but that will be a completely invented history in which we will see appear a new enemy: Baishin , personage designed by the own Kubotite.
Although at the moment there is not much information on the matter of the argument of this new OVA, seems to be that, in addition to Ichigo , as much Renji as Hitsugaya will face Baishin and is probable that we pruned to see its respective liberations during the battle. To part, Renji will appear for the first time with clothes of street in Anime, and Hitsugaya seems that it will have some bond with the past of Baishin. Even so, Renji or Hitsugaya will not be the only personages who will appear: Shinsui , Yoruichi , Soi Fong and the family of Ichigo it seems that also they will have his place in this OVA.

The duration will be of 30 minutes altogether and according to they say to some rumors the end of the OVA will be quite dramatic. According to words of the own Kubotite: " I am contented of being able to participate two years followed in ' Animates Tour'. The history of 30 minutes seems that it will be enough done good. I myself I have designed the enemy personage. I hope that you have desire to see it. I as for me am hoping with desire to see the one of Gintama "(Gintama is another sleeve serializado in the Weekly Shonen Jump). And that is everything at the moment, we will be to the delay of more news on the matter.

Jadugar
Tue, 10-18-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by: mage
To part, Renji will appear for the first time with clothes of street in Anime

cool.

30 min seems too short though. It should atleast be an hour long.