PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars

Xollence
Sun, 10-16-2005, 01:31 PM
Anyone play on pokerstars.com? They have like 5-6 freeroll tournaments everyday which wins you a satelitte(26 spots per tournament) into a 1000 dollar cash tournament. Anyways we should all play in the same tournament and increase our chances of winning some money. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Let me know if you create an account.

Antipete
Wed, 10-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Hi Xollence,

You seem like a nice enough guy BUT I am wondering just what you mean being the odds dont change when you play one of those one table tourneys anyway right? I guess your point is that one of us would win if there were ten of us playing and yes your right but I dont see why that would matter really?

I do play online everyday but have never joined either pokerstars, or well any of the Big3 as they are called, the intro for a new player stinks compared to other sites and I prob get to play against weaker players here anyway, what is the offer for a new player on P-Stars right now maybe Ill join ya if I am wrong.
Also the biggest thing should be the Tournament and No-Limit action as far as I am concerned, like my site has a 10K, 15K, 30K. Everyday of the week and they are pretty cheap to neter altho the fields are HIGH but I wont complain, for example it is 30+3 to enter the 30K and theres sattelites all day long for as little as 3$ up to 6-8$.

Let me know!

What are your tournaments there, how much and how often and is there all kinds of No-Limit action?
Whats the limits on the "fixed" limits and how low.yes low do they go, my girlfriend sometimes plays! : )

Xollence
Wed, 10-26-2005, 03:46 PM
I'm not sure if they still have this, but for new players they would give you extra money for signing up and buying chips there.

The freeroll tournmants are pretty high here too, usually 5000-6000 players(I play both of the NL ones everyday), but it's not that hard to get to at least 200th place, since there are a lot of new players here too. There's a lot of different types of tournaments, you should just download PS and observe a game. But yeah there's tons of No limit action, but the prize pool isn't as much as yours, unless you want to join one of those $100 buyins. Let me know if you're gonna buy chips there, and maybe we'll play together. BTW where do you play?

-- oh yeah and there's a 22+2 satelitte to a $700,000 tournament for sunday.