PDA

View Full Version : Ain't that some shit.

Strider
Sat, 10-15-2005, 09:05 PM
Everyone gets blessed with their own damn thread when their little day of the year comes rolling around, and I'm just jumping onto my girl's computer to check e-mail, and I figured I'd peruse the forum, right? You know, troll through the Naruto sections I mainly frequent, even caught the latest Bleach posts. I scroll down the page, so I can get into the General Discussion and Gaming sections .. and, I notice at the very fucking bottom, it's SK's birthday. So, I immediately think, "Let me hit up the General section and do the +1 thing. Plus, the kid's decent enough. Might as well give him that forum shout out .."

But, WTF? There isn't a thread for him. Two more hours and his day's done, and no one could have even put the little effort to put his day on blast? I don't know. Sounds iffy to me.

In any manner ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHARINGAN-KAKASHI~

Yeah, fuck you and your new login. We remember what it used to be. Haha.

Keep your h-e-a-d-u-p, like Jaheim and those kids said.
(He's a hip-hop and R&B head, so he should get this ..)

Breathe easy!

// Strider. Out.

Xollence
Sat, 10-15-2005, 09:11 PM
His name's so short I don't think anyone noticed it. Plus not many people were on today.

-- oh yeah and happy birthday man.

badass
Sat, 10-15-2005, 09:16 PM
You're right. Nobody likes SK.

Assertn
Sat, 10-15-2005, 10:28 PM
damn.....and i wouldve gotten away with it too.......

Assassin
Sat, 10-15-2005, 10:38 PM
strider, y did u have to go and ruin it. u should know by now that everybody hates sk.

this thread ought to be deleted so thers no trace of a bday thread at all

ChaosK
Sat, 10-15-2005, 11:10 PM
this thread can become successful, change it to the "SK hate thread"

but just outta respect for everybody's b-day i'll say happy birthday.

Knives122
Sat, 10-15-2005, 11:58 PM
i was going to do a thread for him earlier today but like you said, i dont care about him... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

h-bday SK

aznimperialx
Sun, 10-16-2005, 01:04 AM
I think its cuz he was dissing SK thats why hes hated?

BioAlien
Sun, 10-16-2005, 02:50 AM
happy birthday SK

oh and btw, stop making birthday topic... there is like a birthday everyday, so just make 1 topic for all of them

2:25
Sun, 10-16-2005, 03:23 AM
Happy Birthday, SK.

And that request was already made in the GW suggestions thread.

edit to Lefty: Happy 5 months belated Birthday ;D

Lefty
Sun, 10-16-2005, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by: Strider
Everyone gets blessed with their own damn thread when their little day of the year comes rolling around, and I'm just jumping onto my girl's computer to check e-mail, and I figured I'd peruse the forum, right? You know, troll through the Naruto sections I mainly frequent, even caught the latest Bleach posts. I scroll down the page, so I can get into the General Discussion and Gaming sections .. and, I notice at the very fucking bottom, it's SK's birthday. So, I immediately think, "Let me hit up the General section and do the +1 thing. Plus, the kid's decent enough. Might as well give him that forum shout out .."

Dude I never had anyone care about my damn birthday on this forum. But happy B day SK party hard and long. Don't leave a single brain cell alive.

Xollence
Sun, 10-16-2005, 04:16 AM
Hehe, Lefty I never noticed your birthday, but if I did I would've created one for you. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 10-16-2005, 05:32 AM
I missed it by a few hours, but happy birthday man.

Lefty
Sun, 10-16-2005, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by: Xollence
Hehe, Lefty I never noticed your birthday, but if I did I would've created one for you.

Oddly enough I forget my own birthday.

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-16-2005, 06:25 AM
Who's SK?

(congrats)