PDA

View Full Version : n00b alert! need help

dh0licious
Fri, 10-14-2005, 08:30 PM
hi guys,

new around here. now my HDD crashed, in which i had naruto episdoes 1-140. so basically, ive gotta start from the beginning. i dont really like torrents, so does any1 know where i can get direct downloads for epidoes 1+?

if not, where can i get torrents for individual episodes 1+? i know in the downlaods section here there is a torrent with 1-25, but i want individual ones so i can start watching right from the beginning, without having to wait for a 4gb file to finish dl on my temporary 56k i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

thanx!

Ok, i'm getting really tired of this shit. dh0licious, you're new so i'll tell you now. Before you post questions, look at the main forum page and make sure you post in the right section. For example, your particular question should have gone in Anime Downloads. Please be aware of this next time. Im not gonna move this thread rite away so you and others can read this and know what to do and what not to do next time.

As for Azazel, dont make stupid shit posts. If YOU had searched the forums, you'd know that useless no-content posts and needless flamming are against the rules. If you cant contribute, don't say anyhting at all.

Gotwoot Moderator

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 10-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Go die.

User is warned

Gotwoot Moderator

Jadugar
Fri, 10-14-2005, 08:49 PM
Just use a program like BitComet which lets you download individual files .

BioAlien
Fri, 10-14-2005, 08:51 PM
ABC let you download individual too

dh0licious
Fri, 10-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
Go die.

i wish the same u pon your mother.

Originally posted by: Jadugar
Just use a program like BitComet which lets you download individual files .

thanx, will do. azureus is crap anyway about time i tried bitcomet.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 10-14-2005, 09:48 PM
If you searched the forums you wouldn't have to ask stupid fucking questions you twit.

Jadugar
Fri, 10-14-2005, 10:30 PM
I have strength enough, enough to forgive; I desire peace where I live

You dont have the strenght to forgive.

Grow up and give him a break.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 10-14-2005, 11:15 PM
WHy do you quote my signature?

This makes no sense.

dh0licious
Fri, 10-14-2005, 11:30 PM
If you searched the forums you wouldn't have to ask stupid fucking questions you twit.

WHy do you quote my signature?
If you read your own signature you wouldn't have to ask stupid fucking questions you twit.

And after i went through the trouble of explaining the rules about no-content posts. You guys are unbelievable.

User is warned

Gotwoot Moderator

dh0licious
Sat, 10-15-2005, 12:55 AM
sorry, just had to get that last one in lol

dh0licious
Sat, 10-15-2005, 12:57 AM
sorry, just had to get that last one in lol

I swear to god......read the RULES (http://forums.gotwoot.net/categories.cfm?catid=58&entercat=y) carefully. The next time you break them you're going on vacation.

Gotwoot Moderator