PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Voice Actor Fun.

Jurojin
Fri, 10-14-2005, 02:23 PM
I was bored and browsing ANN, and got a giggle when I saw what some of the various actors have also done- this isn't a complete list, but here are some that I found amusing/odd.

Kuchiki Rukia = Meyrin Hawke
Kurosaki Ichigo = Auel Neider
Ishida Uryuu = Uchiha Sasuke (who wants to photoshop Ishida with Sharingan? You know you want to.)
Abarai Renji = Akimichi Chouji
Urahara Kisuke aka "Manager" = Kurz Weber (this one made me grin, I like both characters alot)
Aizen Sousuke = Nicholas D. Wolfwood
Kuchiki Byakuya = Andrew Waltfeld = Treize Kushrenada

Well, there you have it- tear it apart i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kooshi
Fri, 10-14-2005, 03:43 PM
Kurosaki Isshin = Tousen Kaname = Sephiroth (FF7 AC) = Kimimaro (Naruto)
Shihouin Yoruichi = Kaname Chidori (FMP)
Hitsugaya Toushiro = Edward Elric (FMA) = Temari (Naruto)
Ukitate Zyuuchirou = Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)
Unohana Retsu = Skuld (A!MG)
Shiba Kaien = Iruka (Naruto)
Kira Izuru = Cloud (FF7 AC)

These are just a few of other popular animes. There's a whole lot more if you just take the time to research every character, haha.

heero
Fri, 10-14-2005, 04:02 PM
wow I never recognize their voices and Temari is Hitsugaya?! wow lol

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 04:36 PM
I knew most of these already, I like to browse ANN and compare roles. Voice actors are really talented.

Here's some more that I like.

Urahara = Mizuki (Naruto)
Aizen = Zarbon (DBZ)

Kaien's voice actor has a damn lot of roles, his voice is in almost all shows I like

Munsu
Fri, 10-14-2005, 04:40 PM
Man, and how can you forgot about Ganju's VA??? Freaking Great Teacher Onizuka...

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 05:05 PM
And Aoki in Ippo ^^

Kensee
Fri, 10-14-2005, 05:58 PM
=P GTO was the first anime i finshed completly (as in downloaded, watched, saved, burned onto dvds) ^^ good times.

masamuneehs
Fri, 10-14-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by: Jurojin

!!!!

Dude, no wonder I like that guy so much! My sister kept saying she thought his voice was familair, but I had no clue who it was... That guy does a great job playing the serious, badass enemies!

Oh, and who is the VA for the red-headed kid who helps run Urahara Shop (the kid with the baseball bat! damn why can't i remember his name?) His voice sounds damn familair as well....

And the VA for Jiraiya in Naruto played that one Hollow in the Kaien/Rukia flashback ep. Great cameo.

PSJ
Fri, 10-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Some pretty unexpected voices there, i personally liked the Hitsugaya-Ed Elric-Temari one. Ichigo's VA did a better job on Auel, Ichigo's voice is rather annoying.

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by: masamuneehs

Originally posted by: Jurojin

!!!!

Dude, no wonder I like that guy so much! My sister kept saying she thought his voice was familair, but I had no clue who it was... That guy does a great job playing the serious, badass enemies!

Oh, and who is the VA for the red-headed kid who helps run Urahara Shop (the kid with the baseball bat! damn why can't i remember his name?) His voice sounds damn familair as well....

Yeah that guy who voices Byakuya/Treize/Andy is very skilled.
His Andy voice sounds nothing like the others, which is also impressive.

Takako Honda, who voices Jinta (red-haired kid you are referring to) also voiced Anko in Naruto.

Ban Kai
Fri, 10-14-2005, 09:29 PM
wow the hitsugaya-ed-temari one surprised me. i didnt see that coming~ lmfao. both ed and hitsugaya are short =D.

Kensee
Sat, 10-15-2005, 01:49 AM
Abarai Renji = Akimichi Chouji

Dude, that rocks =D

XanBcoo
Sun, 10-16-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Ukitate Zyuuchirou = Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)

= Cait Sith (Advent Children)

I love this thread. I'm such a VA fanatic.

Edit: Too bad Masaya Onosaka isn't in Bleach...that'd rock i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

el_boss
Wed, 10-19-2005, 06:13 PM
Kurosaki Karin = Alphonse Elric (FMA)

Coriandria
Thu, 10-20-2005, 12:13 AM
Miyata Kouki =

Hanatarou (Bleach) = Kantarou (Tactics) = Murada Ken (KKM) = Yagumo Souichi (RahXephon)

Munsu
Thu, 10-20-2005, 12:27 AM
Yeah, he pretty much sucks...

XanBcoo
Thu, 10-20-2005, 01:24 AM
He's got an interesting voice though. I like it.

EDIT:

Too bad Masaya Onosaka isn't in Bleach...that'd rock
Nevermind! He plays the centipede, Teddy-phile Hollow in episode 50. I laughed so hard when I realized it was him. Kinda annoys me though. This means he won't get a bigger role later on...
(btw, Masaya Onosaka = Vash the Stampede)

el_boss
Sat, 10-22-2005, 08:14 AM
Kurosaki Ichigo = Tidus (FFX and FFX-2)
Kyouraku Shunsui = Solid Snake!!! (metal gear solid series)

PSJ
Sat, 10-22-2005, 09:53 AM
Man, Auel's voice actor did Tidus to? I'm begining to suspect that his only good role was Auel.

aznimperialx
Sat, 10-22-2005, 11:49 AM
I never knew...

el_boss
Sat, 10-22-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by: PSJ
Man, Auel's voice actor did Tidus to? I'm begining to suspect that his only good role was Auel.

I hope you got that it was inte japanese version. If not, he played Tidus in the japanese version of FFX.

codeRed
Tue, 10-25-2005, 07:35 AM
Urahara Kisuke = Fujiwara Takumi (Initial D)

Psyke
Tue, 10-25-2005, 09:37 AM
Raww Le Klueze = Duo Maxwell = Iruka
Mwu La Fllaga = Zechs Merquise = Takahashi Ryousuke = Shirogane Katsuya
Yzak Jule = Takahashi Keisuke = Takayanagi Masataka
Fllay Allster = Natarle Badgiruel = Loussier Stellah (!)

SamuraiX-
Wed, 12-28-2005, 01:05 AM
Kuchiki Rukia = Yuzuki [J] (Chobits) = Seras Victoria [J] (Hellsing) = Nazuma (Inuyasha - Guest Star)

EDIT: Forgot about this quite strange one, that Yu Yu Hakusho fans will be sure to be shocked about.

Madarame Ikkaku (You know, 11th Squad, 3rd Officer a.k.a. Q-Ball) = Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho) = BlackWarGreymon (Digimon: Digital Monsters) = Balmung (.hack//DUSK) = Muruta Azrael (Gundam SEED) = Takeshi Nakazato (Initial D) = Jouichirou (Virus) ....Man, this actor has some crazy skills. XD

DB_Hunter
Mon, 01-09-2006, 10:21 PM
The Hollow in ep 49 is Jiraiya.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Haha, Renji is Chouji.

And Temari is Ed Elric? Wtf?!

el_boss
Wed, 01-11-2006, 12:19 PM
Mayuri = Freeza (DBZ)
Aizen = Zarbon (DBZ)
Don Kanonji = Buggy (One Piece) = Emperor Pilaf (DB) = Garlic JR, Raditz (DBZ)
Kenpachi = Don Krieg (One Piece) = Nightmare (SC3) = Gatsu (Naruto) who is this?
Ukitake = Fullbody (One Piece) = Auron (FFX)
Rukia = Miss Valentine (One Piece)
Shunsui = Marshall D Teach aka Blackbeard (One Piece)
Ganju = Bellamy (One Piece)
Byakuya = Kaku (One Piece)
Jinta = Anko (Naruto)
Zangetsu = First Hokage (Naruto)
Renji = Barry the chopper (FMA)
Unohana = Xianghua (Soul Calibur 3) = Sailor Mercury ^^

Psyke
Sun, 02-12-2006, 07:14 AM
Not too sure if you guys have seen this before, but here is a picture of some of the VAs.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5693/bleachvas2ic.jpg

el_boss
Sun, 02-12-2006, 07:38 AM
Ishida's VA is one ugly mofo.

You can see almost all the VAs on animenewsnetwork.

XanBcoo
Mon, 02-13-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by: SamuraiX-
Madarame Ikkaku (You know, 11th Squad, 3rd Officer a.k.a. Q-Ball) = Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho) = BlackWarGreymon (Digimon: Digital Monsters) = Balmung (.hack//DUSK) = Muruta Azrael (Gundam SEED) = Takeshi Nakazato (Initial D) = Jouichirou (Virus) ....Man, this actor has some crazy skills. XD
Never realized you didn't have Link listed. He's played Link in OoT, Majora's Mask, and every other reincarnation of the N64 Link.

masamuneehs
Mon, 02-13-2006, 03:49 PM
Don Kanoji = Kuwabara (YYH) = Garlic. Jr/ Raditz (DBZ) = Pilaf (Dragonball)= Shigeo Shiba (Patlabor)=Megatron (Beast Wars, Japanese version)