PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 199

nests
Fri, 10-14-2005, 12:57 AM
Pic 1 (http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=157024bg.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=157035eb.jpg)
Pic 3 (http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=157041am.jpg)
Pic 4 (http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=157059uh.jpg)
Pic 5 (http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=157063np.jpg)
Pic 6 (http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=157070cw.jpg)
Pic 7 (http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=157082td.jpg)
Pic 8 (http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=157090ax.jpg)

Rukia ... You see ...I'm without both a place to call my own and a means to get on my feet.

(Rukia's a bit misty-eyed here, trying to sell the act)

Yuzu: Oh, can't we just let her stay Dad?

Isshin: Of course Yuzu! There's no doubt in my mind that this is the right decision! There's always room under this roof for Rukia-chan!

(Rukia sneaks a thumbs-up at Ichigo)

Ichigo: Wha~ Wha~ What's with the act, you little sneak!?

Isshin: Mother (Masaki, remember some parents refer to each other as Father and Mother), Mother! Did you catch all of this?!

Isshin: We've got three daughters now!

Ichigo: I can't believe that underhanded trick worked...

(Karin remains wary of the events that just transpired)

(Space and time crack in the sky elsewhere, as the Allankar appear)

Bleach c199 - Ugly

(The cover this week reveals Grim Jaw is spelled as Grimmjow)

(The scene changes to Inoue's apartment)

Inoue: Oh my, would you like to come inside? Err... that is... if you have business here... itatatatatatsu!!

(Rangiku gets in close and hugs Orihime tightly)

Rangiku: A nice, quick answer! I knew you wouldn't let us down. Thank you so much Orihime! I need a dip in the bathtub; today was so frentic that I sweating all over, even right in the cleavage!

Inoue: Err... I'm sure it was...

Rangiku: C'mon Orihime, join me!

Inoue: Eh!? Well, you've already made a big show... So what else did you have on tap, Rangiku-san?

Rangiku: Hold up for a minute!

Inoue: Eh?

Rangiku: If you don't have anything else planned today, this is a great escape.

Inoue: ?

(Hitsugaya from up above)

Hitsugaya: ...Can it already.

Inoue: Is the bath water warm enough?

Rangiku: Ah! This is the best, how about you come down and join in?!

Inoue: Pardon me.

Rangiku: Oh, I'm sorry. You don't seem too upbeat today... something off?

Inoue: Oh! Ah, well...

Rangiku: You can talk to us, we can help.

Inoue: Ehh, but it's okay, I think I can manage.

Rangiku: No really, doing this sort of thing is a kind of release, come on.

Inoue: ......

Inoue: ...Kuchiki-san... she's really something else, right? ...And well... back when Kurosaki-kun was feeling down... she lifted his spirits in just one go... Kurosaki-kun can do really great things when he's okay... It's just what one can expect from him...

Inoue: Kuchiki-san returning, Kurosaki-kun feeling better... It's a wonder... and a great thing... Though, it wasn't something... I could do... I really do envy her for that...

Inoue: She's so kind... so strong... so pure... That chemistry with Kurosaki-kun... if only I could do something like that... you'd never think I felt this way if you saw me at school...

Inoue: When you're the only person in a household... it really gets hard to work through these things...

(Rangiku throws open the door, totally NAKED, before Inoue) @____@

Inoue: Ran... giku.. -san...?

(Rangiku places Inoue in a huge hug)

Inoue: Itatatatatatataatsu!!!

Rangiku: You childish fool...

(Rangiku tickles Orihime all over)

Rangiku: Kochokochokochokochokochokochokocho!!!

Inoue: Kyahahahahahahahahaha!!! Sssssstop Rangiku-san, hahahaha!! Ahahahahahaa, waa~!! O-okay, ahahaha!!!

(Both of them collapse under their own weight)

Rangiku: Don't be so dumb... that's the way things are with you and Rukia...

Rangiku: Look, Ichigo needs you just as much as he needs Kuchiki. She has her own thing that helps him out, but you're unique in the same way to him. Without that bond he has with you, there's no way he can remain as he is, remember that Orihime.

Orihime: (Sniffling and sobs)

Rangiku: It's all right, just cry for now. I'll hold you close to my bosom till you're done.

(The scene changes back to Grimmjow's actions)

Grimmjow: ...It's time.

(The crack in the sky opens to reveal five Allankar in Grimmjaw's line of sight)

Grimmjow: I take it no one was detected, right?

Random Allankar: Pfft, you know we're better than that. Anyway, there seems to be several entities in the area that are showing reiatsu not included in Ulquiorra's report.

Grimmjow: ...Activate your 'pesukisu.'

(After a few moments)

Grimmjow: ...Thought so... the tempo's climbing... The chances of them having reinforcements are high... Keeping that in mind, this operation will have a degree of difficulty to it, though...

Grimmjow: Only coward bastards are real fools...

Grimmjow: Deiroy, Shaolon, Idolad, Illfort, Nakim... I say it's about time we make a name for ourselves. Let's rain down and show all those with some measure of reiatsu what defeat and annihilation really mean!

End of c199

Kensee
Fri, 10-14-2005, 01:34 AM
Pic 5! Oh, the valley of Gods!

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 03:08 AM
Grim Jaw giving the finger = badassery

EpyonNext
Fri, 10-14-2005, 03:25 AM
When I die, I wish to be buried in the land of the Gods.

Kensee
Fri, 10-14-2005, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by: EpyonNext
When I die, I wish to be buried in the land of the Gods.

Thats Valley of the Gods!
And what a valley it is!

Zhan
Fri, 10-14-2005, 03:35 AM
hmm on page 8 Grim Jaw kind of looks like Hitsugaya...oo wow wouldn't that be a plot twist if they were related and ended up fighting each other.

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 08:33 AM
Seriously, that would be awesome. Like the hollow of Hitsugaya's deceased dad or something.
That would be kinda possible too. Because we still don't know Hitsugaya became a captain or where all his powers came from. The only thing we've seen about his past is that he knew Momo and that he back then didn't give a shit about being a shinigami. :S

PSJ
Fri, 10-14-2005, 09:09 AM
What if it is Hitsugaya's brother from his life before entering Soul Society? That would be one hell of a twist and maybe an oppurtunity for that weak ass Histugaya to power up, seriously he gotta be the weakest captain.

EDIT: After reading that chapter summary it sounds like we are in for some badass action in a few chapters, i really want to see Isshin and Urahara fight, maybe we even get to see their Ban Kai, that would be awesome.

basey44
Fri, 10-14-2005, 09:30 AM
i wanna see ichigo when he realises his father is a shinigami

Phoenix20578
Fri, 10-14-2005, 09:32 AM
I think we all want to see that.

That part where Rukia suckers a room is priceless i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 10-14-2005, 01:25 PM
CAN'T WAIT MUCH LONGER...

Ichigo's dad will be fucking awsome getting to see him in action for real. 6 of the Allankar vs basically 4 captains and Ichico and Renji, both I would say are captain lvl now that Renji has bankai.

kooshi
Fri, 10-14-2005, 02:06 PM
Just because they have Bankai doesn't mean that they are captain level. One of the requirements of becoming a captain is to have full control of the Bankai's power. Renji lost control of Zabimaru at one point, causing his defeat. Ichigo's body became worn out, so he was gradually moving more slowly.
Still, if they managed to train to control it, they would probably have a shot.

nests
Fri, 10-14-2005, 04:22 PM
Bleach 199 raw by jojohot (http://www.datorrents.com/download.asp?id=3603&name=%5BRaw-Manga%5D%20Bleach%20199%28chinese%29.torrent)

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 04:48 PM
Man these Allankar look a lot hotter than they should. Illfort <3

Pretty nice chapter. The conversation between Rangiku and Inoue was interesting albeit perhaps too long. I mean we get the point :S
But then again, Rangiku naked.... <3 <3 <3

Fun Isshin stuff in the beginning (as always). Next chapter will be cooooool i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Fri, 10-14-2005, 06:26 PM
Rangiku isn't a captain right? She's Hitsugaya's vice isn't she? The only captain level people are Hitsugaya who is rather weak in my opinion, Urahara and Isshin.

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Ichigo too in a sense since he did beat Byakuya, who is stronger than Hitsugaya. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PSJ
Fri, 10-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Yea but Prof. Chaos counted 4 captains and then added Ichigo and Renji which makes 6, that didn't make sense to me unless he counts Yoruichi but it hasn't been confirmed that she's back. I think Soul Society should try to keep her, she would do them good.

SFreedomZGMFx20a
Fri, 10-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Bleach is getting better and better, i just hope ichigo kisses Inoue soon, though i like Rukia, specially in chapter 198 when Renji is leaving. What i really wonder is, What is going on in Tatsuki's head?, what does she think ichigo is?. Bleach is definetely one of my favorites Animes and Mangas i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

Looking forward to chapter 200!!!!!!!!!!. Didnt know you guys posted the translations, ill be a frequent user from now on. Thanks a lot.

Ban Kai
Fri, 10-14-2005, 09:04 PM
cool chapter~

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 10-14-2005, 09:09 PM
Well its assumed that Issin was a captain. So along with Hitsugaya there would be Urahara, Yoruichi, Isshin. It appears that the conversation that Urahara and Isshin had would suggest that he is also an ex-captain like Urahara and Yoruichi.

Basically, I doubt they would put 6 Allankar vs this group unless they were at least captain level in terms of power and skill. Unless of course back-up will arrive. It will probably end up with 1v1 battles with all the others taking care of the other lower levels.

basey44
Sat, 10-15-2005, 09:50 PM
raw out at bleach7 (http://www.bleach7.com/)

mage
Sun, 10-16-2005, 12:09 AM

nevermind

kAi
Sun, 10-16-2005, 12:46 AM
Awesome chapter just because of Rangiku and Orihime, very nice.

Sent down quite a few, going to get rid of all people with a bit of spiritual energy, damn, weak ones first.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 10-16-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by: kAi
Awesome chapter just because of Rangiku and Orihime, very nice.

Completely agree. Thats the best thing about this chapter i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

The next one looks great also. Guess we'll see Grimjaw in action.

EpyonNext
Sun, 10-16-2005, 01:50 AM
20 bucks says that Ichigo's hollow takes controll of him while fighting Grim Jaw and he beats the ever living shit out of him.

It will own.

kyubisrage
Sun, 10-16-2005, 03:31 PM
Ya or hollow ichigo will take control of ichigo and there be in a enternal struggle for like 5 chapters.

Kensee
Sun, 10-16-2005, 07:32 PM
Hrm, you think Ichicho will become a half shimagami half hallow (like the perfect hybrid) ? Eveeryone seemes to be heading in that direction. Just wondering.

basey44
Sun, 10-16-2005, 11:55 PM
yea i think ichigo will become the perfect mix inbetween, hes different from all the others who have tried to mix their powers because they all started off as one and tried to get a bit of the other, where ichigo was created with both

urahara_rulez
Mon, 10-17-2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by: PSJ
What if it is Hitsugaya's brother from his life before entering Soul Society? That would be one hell of a twist and maybe an oppurtunity for that weak ass Histugaya to power up, seriously he gotta be the weakest captain.

hmm, i would beg to differ, i think the weakest would be mayuri, not hitsugaya... getting trashed by aizen is not a shameful thing, but getting trashed by a quincy? that's a totally different matter... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

wonder what urahara has up his sleeve... hope we can see some good action from next chap i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Splash!
Mon, 10-17-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by: Zhan
hmm on page 8 Grim Jaw kind of looks like Hitsugaya...oo wow wouldn't that be a plot twist if they were related and ended up fighting each other.

That is so true. he dusnt 'kind of' look like hitsugaya, he looks a lot like hitsugaya which has me wondering too. It seems possible. I mean it would be a convenient plot device to send hitsugaya to the human world so that he could meet up with hitsugaya in such a situation. In any case i really like these Allankars. Well to be specific, Grim Jaw and Ulquiorra

Dionysos
Wed, 10-19-2005, 12:08 PM
translation out at bleach7.com

http://www.bleach7.com/downloa...le=Bleach_ch199_M7.zip (http://www.bleach7.com/download/download.php?id=mirror1&file=Bleach_ch199_M7.zip)

kooshi
Wed, 10-19-2005, 02:12 PM
I like that Hitsugaya-lookalike's attitude with the whole "doesn't matter how much power they have, kill them all". Having those kind of villains just makes the series much more better, hehe.

Splash!
Wed, 10-19-2005, 04:58 PM
heres my image of grim jaw

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/splash66/grimmy3.jpg

basey44
Wed, 10-19-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
I like that Hitsugaya-lookalike's attitude with the whole "doesn't matter how much power they have, kill them all". Having those kind of villains just makes the series much more better, hehe.

hehe i totally agree

but is it grim jaw or grimmjow

ChaosK
Thu, 10-20-2005, 05:36 PM
ahh the matsumoto on orhimime thing was awsome.

EpyonNext
Fri, 10-21-2005, 01:22 AM
On a side note, I love reading the Anime threads. Those guys have no fucking clue about whats coming.

basey44
Fri, 10-21-2005, 07:55 AM
yea its pretty funny, and one guy was disappointed cos he thought ichigo was gonna weild the execution blade