PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 280 Raw

jing
Thu, 10-13-2005, 02:13 PM
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.asp...MVRH2EMGG0W4AAMSK4JZJF (http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=216OMVRH2EMGG0W4AAMSK4JZJF)

bad quality.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 10-13-2005, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the dl.

I'm glad Deidara isn't dead, that would sucked. I hope it gets a little more interesting from now on, since
two more members have shon themselves.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 10-13-2005, 02:25 PM
Good ending. Left me wanting to know what they were saying though!

i/expressions/devil.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 10-13-2005, 02:29 PM
DEIDARA IS ALIVE !!!!111 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

*interest in series +50*

The new akatsuki members are fugly
I hope that isn't their real faces

Assertn
Thu, 10-13-2005, 02:40 PM
its pretty sweet to know that we might still get a backstory for deidara
but it kinda sucks to assume that he'll probably end up getting replacements for his arms

I bet i know what kishimoto plans to do with him though....
Every akatsuki gets the demon of the jinchuuriki that they captured, right?

RasenDori
Thu, 10-13-2005, 02:44 PM
alright! deidara lives. lost an arm over being unprepared. next time he wont hold back.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 10-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
I bet i know what kishimoto plans to do with him though....
Every akatsuki gets the demon of the jinchuuriki that they captured, right?

Thats a pretty good theory. One problem though, there are only seven members left.

MFauli
Thu, 10-13-2005, 03:06 PM
Nah, the Akatsuki are trying to awake the crazy statue-like monster, to bring on the ultimate power.

But anyway, i think, Gaara will get back his Ichibi and together with Naruto, they try to make up an union with the other living Jinchuurikis to fight againast Akatsuki ^^
Therefor, Kishimoto let Sasori get killed, and will let getting killed other Akatsuki members, until the number of Akatsuki and living Jinchuuriki is on par...and then the final showdown of the Akatsuki arc will come upon us....oh, and it makes sense, Deidara having get lost of one of his arms, because that way he´s waker, and if Gaara won´t get back his Ichibi, his opponent will be Sasori in the final battle...and that would be even finally the revenge for what Deidara did to him in the beginning of this arc...hehe, i can already imaging Gaara saying something like "Thank you for taking the demon from me...but now it´s over!" and the uber-sand-jutsu crashes upon Deidara....

Awww....now i know everything that will happen....i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Winged Dancer
Thu, 10-13-2005, 03:51 PM
Wheeee, Deidara is alive! I bet you are happy, Terra!

I'm glad Chiyo is dead. I'm freaked at how females are acting towards Gaara now. Its either because the japanese fangirls took control of kishimoto and started writing the manga on their own or Kishimoto himself has just snapped.

Also, I fucking predicted it! "Oh Gaara, now that you are the Kazekage and therefore important, you suddenly became so cool!! Just forget about how badly we treated you when we were all children and let us beyour fans, yes?" weird girls.

And the last panel - well, Deidara is saying he's gotta search for his right arms and the ring, something like

"Yeah... gotta search for the arm and the ring, 'cause if I don't... yeah..."

And then on the last panel it seems someone, a man with a spiral-like face, has a ring (dunno if it's Deidara's) and is saying something like "mmmh... with this I'll be accepted as a member of the Akatsuki, right?" , so now we have an Akatsuki wannabe too! He can't be just any weak fry if he wants in, heh...

Naruto still complains about being ranked as a genin. You think we might have to see some sort of exam? I know most of yo uhate him, but if he could land one hit on Deidara before he turned to clay and if he could stop Chiyo's attack on Kakashi, he must be jounin-level at least...

PSJ
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:01 PM
Finally something interesting and unexpected happened. If Kishimoto plays his cards right this can become some development for the Sand siblings.

Kishimoto has 2 options for Deidara as i see it. Either he gives him Shukaku or he kills him off, maybe even both.

Winged Dancer
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:07 PM
WTF, why would Deidara receive Shukaku? Have I missed something about Akatsuki's plans? No, really. I've stopped downloading any translations since uh, april (read the raws, or at least some of them), so I can't remember - does the Akatsuki plan on putting a demon inside each of the Akatsuki members? I guess it would work if they're planning to conquer the world or whatever, I mean, imagine Itachi with the Kyuubi inside himself? But they would have an extra demon, now that Sasori's dead.

And what was so unexpected? I never thought Deidara was dead, truth to be told... they didn't even hint about his past and he's too cool to be killed just like that.

Assertn
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:18 PM
nah, nothing confirmed about what they're doing with the demons
its something we just sorta theorized a bit on a while back...at least it would explain why itachi wouldnt want sasori to take the kyubi, right?

Besides, it sounds like from your translations that we already have sasori's replacement, right?

Strider
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:27 PM
Something interesting is right.

It seems the Spiral-Faced Shinobi has Sasori's ring, and is planning on forcing himself into the Organization. He's sitting in the cavern where Sasori was defeated, so I'm imagining it's his ring that he's holding on to, when Zetsu and him briefly converse. He's most likely no slouch to even know about Akatsuki, let alone consider placing himself into the group, as opposed to possibly being invited or accepted.

Intrigued, I am. Cannot wait for a translation.

nests
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:33 PM
MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so glad Deidara is a live he has become one of my favorites since he took down Gaara and sat on him like he was just a piece of futniture

Konohamaru
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:48 PM
who0o glad Gaara is alive, chiyo is dead and two new faces are shown themselves. Exciting once again. Yanno, I actually have a funny feeling that the spiral faces guy is Sasori. I think Sasori controlled the puppet from the ring! I mean, why would u take a ring? Perhaps the scroll that was powering the puppet was like the battery while the ring was the controller. Zetsu goes back to recieve it for him.

I'm just making theories here so don't take it seriously but it would be cool if it was true tho.

EDIT: after reading the translation I guess I'm wrong, lol. Guess you need the ring to be a member.

Sidnne
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:53 PM
Don't people own scanners anymore? wth is up with these raws lately?

Gaara vs Shukaku Deidara... a possibility down the road.

The ring scenario is an interesting one, but if previous members can be replaced by new members simply by obtaining a ring, then could say Kakashi become accepted into Akatsuki if he had a ring? Where is Orochi's ring and why was he never replaced?

Konohamaru
Thu, 10-13-2005, 04:55 PM
hmm well here is a rough translation of it by another fan:

Number 280: Feelings Entrusted to Us

Cover:

Someone else who's there if you glance back...
Pointing toward that dream, showing the path to take, a friend that shares your happiness.

Page 1:

Frame 2-

Naruto: They're here to take care of you...!

Frame 4-

Kankurou: Geez...

It's nerve-wracking having a little brother like you!

Frame 5-

Temari: What're you guys doing talking all dramatic like that?

Gaara's the Kazekage!

Don't wanna hear you disrespecting him...

Page 2:

Frame 1-

Temari: ...You couple of wimps!

Frame 2-

Temari: Gaara... How do you feel?

Frame 4-

Gaara: Ungh...

Frame 5-

Temari: It'd be better if you don't try to move so soon...

Your body isn't completely healed yet...

Frame 6-

Male Sand-nin: *sniff* I--I'm glad...

I really thought Kazekage-sama was...

Page 3:

Frame 1-

Female Sand-nin: Gaara-sama would never die that easily!

Male Sand-nin: Ow!

Frame 2-

Female Sand-nin: Gaara-sama is all silent and elite and cool and strong and cute and...

Female Sand-nin 2: That's right! And everything about him is so adorable and he's Kazekage-sama and...

Frame 3-

Female Sand-nin: Next time he has a crisis I'll definitely protect him!

Female Sand-nin: No, I will!

Frame 4-

Naruto: Dammit, and I'm still a Genin...

Frame 5-

Kankurou: Eh, don't feel so down...

Girls who're aiming for elites'll always go "Okay, he might be cool, but he's weak," right?

Frame 6-

Naruto: Shikamaru said sort of the same thing, didn't he...

Hmm...

Page 4:

Frame 3-

Gaara (flashback): He...

Frame 4-

Gaara (flashback): He knew the same pain as me...

And he taught me I could change the path I was living on...

Frame 6-

Kankurou: Naruto... thanks.

Frame 7-

Naruto: If you're giving out thank-yous, give 'em to the old lady, not me.

She saved Gaara with this awesome medical ninjutsu...

Page 5:

n/a

Page 6:

Frame 1-

Kankurou: Chiyo-baa... she used that jutsu...

Frame 2-

Naruto: She's out of it right now, but...

Once she gets back to the village, I'm sure she'll...

Frame 3-

Kankurou: She won't.

Frame 6-

Naruto: ... What do you mean...?

Page 7:

Frame 1-

Kankurou: That was no medical ninjutsu... it was a reincarnation ninjutsu.

Chiyo-baa's dead.

Frame 3-

Naruto: ...Wh... What're you talking about?

Frame 4-

Kankurou: It's a jutsu where you can exchange your own life force...

to bring someone else back to life...

Page 8:

Frame 4-

Kankurou: Awhile back, in Suna's puppeteer corps...

They were trying to develop a jutsu to give life to puppets...

And Chiyo-baa was heading up the research.

Frame 5-

Kankurou: They figured out how to do it*, but...

...Along the way... they decided it was too risky...

Before they could start testing on people, it was declared kinjutsu.

It's a sealed technique....

Page 9:

Frame 1-

Chiyo (flashback): I'm glad there are people like you in this shinobi world we worthless old folks created...

Frame 2-

Chiyo (flashback): The things I did back then... were nothing but a mistake...

But... at the very end, seems like I was finally able to do something right...

Frame 3-

Chiyo (flashback): Suna and... Konoha...

Make the future from now on different from the way it was for us...

Frame 4-

Chiyo (flashback): Your mysterious power Kakashi was talking about...

It'll change the future...

Frame 5-

Chiyo (flashback): Become a Hokage like there's never been before...

Page 10:

Frame 2-

Sakura: Chiyo-baasama...

Frame 3-

Ebizou: Being dead... she looks free...

Still smiling, even now...

Her face...

Frame 4-

Ebizou: It looks peaceful...

Page 11:

Frame 1-

Sakura: ...Yeah...

Frame 5-

Temari: Naruto... you really are an unusual guy, aren't you...

You've got the power to change people...

Page 12:

Frame 1-

Temari: Chiyo-baasama always said she didn't care about the village's future...

She wasn't the kind of person who'd do something like this for Gaara...

Frame 2-

Kakashi: Chiyo-baasama entrusted the future to you and Gaara...*

A fitting end for a shinobi.

Frame 4-

Naruto: Yeah...

Same as old man Sandaime...

Frame 5-

Kakashi: Right...

Frame 6-

Naruto: Yeah...

I'm saying right now... I really understand how she felt.

Page 13:

Frame 4-

Female Sand-nin: Gaara-sama...

Gaara: I'm fine.

Frame 5- *grab*

Page 14:

Frame 3-

Gaara: Everyone...

Pray for Chiyo-baasama.

Page 15:

Frame 3-

Deidara: *gasp*

Frame 5-

Deidara: Damn... I can't believe I had to go as far as using up the suicide bomber bunshin I've been saving....

Somehow I managed to sneak it in there and get away, but...*

Page 16:

Frame 2-

Deidara: Hm...

What got severed... it was only to about the elbow...

I have to find my right hand and my ring... yeah...

Page 17:

Frame 3-

Zetsu: So this is Sasori's real body...

Frame 4-

Unknown: It was over here!

Over here, Zetsu-san!

Page 18:

Frame 1-

Unknown: With this, I can join Akatsuki too, can't I...

Looks like one spot's opened up now...

Frame 2-

Zetsu: Idiot... You really think it would be so simple?

Unknown: Well, why shouldn't I get in?

Frame 3-

Unknown: Tobi's a good boy...

Unknown (Tobi?): Eh?

Winged Dancer
Thu, 10-13-2005, 05:24 PM
Mmh, can't say I agree with all points in that translation, but the scan is too fucking bad for me to actually bother to do one of my own.

Anyway, yeah, things somehow picked up in this last chapter. Not only do we know that Deidara is alive (yay!) but that getting a ring is/might be enough to become part of the Akatsuki....

Thing is, I see it like this - you don't challege an Akatsuki member just because. You must know what you're getting into if you even hope to have a chance at winning.

SO lets say you want in, you go and challenge someone, and you defeat him - as a proof you take the ring and then go and I dunno, show it to someone. The rings must have a special something (besides the kanji) on them, a jutsu of some kind... so if you have one it must necessarily mean you defeated someone, and that must give you at least some credit for getting in.

Of course, there must be an extra test.
Like killing your best friend or some shit like that.

jing
Thu, 10-13-2005, 06:44 PM
Maybe the rings are the key to open the doors to their secret headquarters i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif j/k

Raven
Thu, 10-13-2005, 07:34 PM
So when Kishi lets his good guys live, you guys are all like "boooo" but when he lets the bad guys live, you all say "yaaaay!" Bit of a double standard, eh? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

All I can say is, it's even more apparent now how long this series is going to go for. With an enemy living and yet another enemy added, it's gonna be one long-ass saga. Not to mention the fact that we haven't even seen Sasuke and Oro yet.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. But for those a while back who were saying things might be finishing up over the next arc or two... hmm.

kaniskii
Thu, 10-13-2005, 08:02 PM
I agree with ya raven, on both comments.

maybe everyone thinks that Deidara is cooler than Chiyo or bad guys are cooler than the good guys all together, so maybe thats why everyone is happy with these events.

And I havent rerad the chapter yet ( waiting for translation or decent scan) but from what everyone says, it seems that this will go on for a while, which is fine by me .

now I must wait for scan...

Necromas
Thu, 10-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Can someone PLEASE post a better scan?

Good chapter though, looks like the story is really going to pick up, but just one thing...

Just about EVERY living human being in the Sand HATED GAARA to death even though he was Kazekage, and all of a sudden they are SWOONING him!

P.S. Also would have liked to see some Sand army soldiers in combat.

chet_chetty
Thu, 10-13-2005, 08:14 PM
We want villains to live and heros to die because things in go in cycles and the days of wanting heros to overcome evil and villains to pay the price are over =)

and Kishimoto is trying to teach kids how fickle-minded people can be...

Necromas
Thu, 10-13-2005, 09:07 PM
If their going to kill off a character I say they should do it like they almost did Chouji and Neji, with really emotional battles, those 2 scenes where the most emotional parts of the series for me (because I thoght they truely were killed off).

P.S. I'm talking about the Anime versions of the fights.

kAi
Thu, 10-13-2005, 09:35 PM
We get to see Zetsu again, damn he's so cool. He's bloody everywhere.
There's also a new guy around him wanting to get into the Akatsuki.

When the new guy (Tobi?) said that with the ring he should be able to get into the Akatsuki, than Zetsu said it wont be so easy, I got the feeling that he would kill Deidara, then he would have two rings, and defeated a member (although he's totally fucked up now), I think it would guarantee a spot on the Akatsuki.

dragon608608
Fri, 10-14-2005, 12:25 AM
Damn, it seem that my prediction come true again. It is kinda fun when that happen again and again. this is a cool chapter even though the scan was very low quality. As, for the new guy at the end of this chapter, i think he will join Akatsuki; after all, what the point of introduces a new bad guy and his intension out loud if he can't join the Akatsuki. I don't see any evidence for him just said it without any intension to back it up.

As for kAi, i don't think the new guy's going to kill Deidara. Although, he might get some testing mission before he can join Akatsuki. However, i didn't completely refuse the posibility that your theory might come true too.

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 05:16 AM
@Raven:

Maybe because the heroes have been around since forever and people are getting tired of one-shot villains who appear and then die directly.

But mostly it's probably since the "chances" Kishi has to kill off heroes in a good fashion are wasted in such an annoying way.

Edit: 6500 posts i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Psyke
Fri, 10-14-2005, 07:13 AM
Finally the "Save Gaara" arc has concluded. Can't wait to see more of the new guy wanting to get into Akatsuki. I get the feeling the Neji, Lee and gang is going to get left out once again when the focus turns to Naruto and Sakura, and maybe Sasuke pretty soon.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 10-14-2005, 07:38 AM
For once things are getting interesting.

I cant wait for the trans i wanna see Zetsou he looks damn cool.

chet_chetty
Fri, 10-14-2005, 11:26 AM
If the new guy gets shunned by the Akatsuki, he'll probably end up being a kink in their works. but he'll probably mess w/ some Konoha ninjas first to try to get into Akatsuki. i dont think simply finding Sasori's ring quite fulfills the requirement.

Assertn
Fri, 10-14-2005, 11:47 AM
maybe we'll get to see more of the other konoha kids.....like shino and kiba o.o

nests
Fri, 10-14-2005, 04:16 PM
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1AXFYMY0QEY7V14HNUVUNJT8DW">
Higher Quality 280 by jojohot</a>

Strider
Fri, 10-14-2005, 04:33 PM
Rock Lee, Neji &amp; Shino = Konoha ownage.

Zetsu telling Spiral-Face having Sasori's ring doesn't guarantee him a spot, got me thinking that he'll either have to defeat another Akatsuki member, or prove himself to them like all of the other members have done. Itachi's killed his entire clan, Sasori killed his own Kazekage and took over an entire country with his puppet army, and Kisame's killed countless Feudal Lords. I'm guessing this new guy will have to prove himself, since I don't think Akatsuki can afford losing yet another member.

Also, someone asked about Orochimaru's ring. He still has it. In the episode directly following the Konoha Invasion, and when Itachi makes his debut, Orochimaru is talking in the cave with Kabuto about Itachi's great power, and it pans out and shows his original body's arm, with the ring still on the finger. Right after that, it shows Itachi and Kisame's rings, as they were in the small dining shop in Konoha.

elmojo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 05:29 PM
i think deidra is going to get killed by the spiral guy, wouldn tthat be awsome?

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 05:41 PM
Hell no!

Deidara isn't gonna fall to some Akatsuki wannabe!
He'll kill Naruto!

WISHFUL THINKING!

Edort4
Fri, 10-14-2005, 06:43 PM
Well just as predicted a bunshin.. deidara the female that still thinks that's a male has come back. Looking for his arm so calmly... i suppose that it can be regenerated or pasted somehow. Sasori is dead the spot on akatsuki is him, why would they kill anohter akatsuki to get 2 spots?¿ And deidara of all the akatsukis! the most awesome female(what?) character, and now with very valious info about naruto and kakashi-mangekyo-bought-on-ebay.

What I don't understand is why that spiral guy is there like nothing happens, just like an akatsuki budy. Does that mean that akatsuki have replacements? below akatsuki level ranks nins? This would be sweet, not only the 8 akatsuki but a great organization, like any hidden village. I can imagine they other teams chunnins and jounins fighting some low rank, but still badass nins.

Well at least chyo died, long time without seeing some "good" character going to eternal sleep.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 10-14-2005, 07:00 PM
You know Naruto will bust out of the ground and kill Deidara with an uppercut.

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-14-2005, 07:10 PM
@Edort: You should listen to Deidara's voice in the anime... it's everything but girly

@Azazel: funny cuz it's true

Dezalanel
Fri, 10-14-2005, 08:10 PM
There is speculation the the spiral face guy(Tobi) Is in fact a somehow brought back to life obito. Notice the the hole is on the side that was crushed which is the only place he could have an eye(Since he gave Kakashi his other). His hair is the same and look at his name.... Tobi, almost an anagram of obito. Interesting theory if you ask me. Not mine I read it somewhere else.

chet_chetty
Fri, 10-14-2005, 08:52 PM
based on the translation (talking to himself like Zetsu) it seems this guy is from the same double personality clan that Zetsu is from. they both got the face paint and hair thing going on too. that hair style seems to be a Sand Village thing but I dont think they're Sand ninjas.

drcitan
Fri, 10-14-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by: chet_chetty
based on the translation (talking to himself like Zetsu) it seems this guy is from the same double personality clan that Zetsu is from. they both got the face paint and hair thing going on too. that hair style seems to be a Sand Village thing but I dont think they're Sand ninjas.

The same personality clan......your just making shit up and its terrible....extremely terrible. Anyway this chapter was nice with the intro to the new character chilling on a rock with Sasori's ring. I can see the Akasuki giving the new dude a suiside mission telling him to infiltrate Konoha and kidnap Naruto maybe. Deidara being alive is awesome. I was really excited Kishimoto did'nt kill him off. Chiyo is dead.....she was cool but we needed her to die for Gaara's sake. Now like I've been saying since this arc started I wanna see some Sasuke

Edort4
Fri, 10-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by: chet_chetty

Sure.. why not? They are brothers same mother but different father(1 son of a plant and the other son of a spiral), he is going to get the mission of capturing naruto, naruto will kill him and zetsu will have a grudge against him, and oppossing the orders of other akatsuki his going to go kill naruto all by himself just to get his ass fu..ed. Divide and win or that bullshit.

On the other hand i just completely forget about sasuke... he is going to appear like a total badass SSX-class ninja. If when he was just the cool guy i hated him now that he is going to be the bad-good ultracool nin... i just want him to be shorter than naruto, we all know that everybody is going to say omfg sasuke pwnz every1 he is damn cool i would like him to be short i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

Terra: i heard deidaras voice... but i just pretend not to. I still hope him to use one of those voice-transforming things that are used on movies(scream), well i live on false hopes I know, but last one came true! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Sat, 10-15-2005, 03:17 AM
obito??
the one who was always the coward of the group?
the one who started the whole "those who betray their friends are even worse trash" line?
that would be an incredible contradiction on that character.....

not to mention, I can't imagine any character that we've seen so far referring to himself in the 3rd person as being a "good boy"

On the plus side.....he could always be the one itachi referred to as the "third mangekyou user" from the flashbacks

The Heretic Azazel
Sat, 10-15-2005, 10:20 AM
I don't know about that, Itachi said two people including himself.. Sasuke is a Uchiha so after all this it's very safe to say he has the potential to acquire Mangekyou, and now we know Kakashi has it.

Very interested to see who this character is though.

Strider
Sat, 10-15-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
On the plus side.....he could always be the one itachi referred to as the "third mangekyou user" from the flashbacks

Are you serious?

This would be horrendous. The name of the anime should be "Sharingan," as that is all it's focus seems to remain on, then.

We just saw Kakashi pull his bullshit version out of who-knows-where, and you're already anxious to see our mystery third person?

Man, this would piss me off greatly.

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
I don't know about that, Itachi said two people including himself.. Sasuke is a Uchiha so after all this it's very safe to say he has the potential to acquire Mangekyou, and now we know Kakashi has it.

Itachi says if Sasuke can manage to acquire Mangekyou, including himself, there would be three people with it. Kakashi isn't that third person, as we know Kakashi just managed to pull this one out of thin air (Thanks, Kishimoto), and Itachi stated this about five years ago. Well, eight or so .. on top of the three years from the time jump.

Dezalanel
Sat, 10-15-2005, 12:50 PM
Tobi was not talking to himself. Zetsu has two personalities and Zetsu said " Tobi is a good boy". Anyways if this was true that he was Obito I believe they are assuming he was revived somehow and he would have some sort of memory loss/brain damage. Thus not remembering himself. This is just a theory though.

Assertn
Sat, 10-15-2005, 01:24 PM
"If you open your eyes to the truth...including myself, there will be three people who can handle the mangekyou sharingan"
Chapter 225 pg 4

And as strider said....it's highly doubtful the 3rd that itachi was referring to was kakashi

how about this dezalanel......what if toby is the manifestation of zetsu's other personality?

Assassin
Sat, 10-15-2005, 02:30 PM
regarding the 3rd mangekyou user, its going to the be leader of akatsuki...the guys giving out all the orders. logically, the leader of a super-secret, super-powerful group of shinobi has to be one hell of a badass. and we know that uchihas &gt;&gt; all in the naruto world. so it only makes sense the first person to ever bust out the all powerful mangekyou sharingan, the only person itachi fears/cant defeat would be giving the orders.

Zhan
Sat, 10-15-2005, 04:04 PM
I doubt it. The third mangekyou shringan user is probably just out there lurking around. The leader, as already shown, has eyes that are not sharingan but something else similar to Kurenai's eyes. the leader most probably knows a lot about sealing techniques, that is most likely why the others are following orders from him because hes the only one that knows how to extract the demons and shit. A person doesn't really need to be an Uchiha to be uber powerful. I mean check out The 4th, he could probably own Itachi's ass with his left pinky if he was still alive.

Jaredster
Sat, 10-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Where has Shannaro been lately?

Assassin
Sun, 10-16-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by: Zhan
I doubt it. The third mangekyou shringan user is probably just out there lurking around. The leader, as already shown, has eyes that are not sharingan but something else similar to Kurenai's eyes. the leader most probably knows a lot about sealing techniques, that is most likely why the others are following orders from him because hes the only one that knows how to extract the demons and shit. A person doesn't really need to be an Uchiha to be uber powerful. I mean check out The 4th, he could probably own Itachi's ass with his left pinky if he was still alive.

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3651/3rduser8cd.png

look at the eyes....if those arent the sharingan dots, then i dunno what are

chp 254, pg 15

kyubisrage
Sun, 10-16-2005, 12:29 AM
wow wtf never noticed that

Zhan
Sun, 10-16-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by: Assassin

Originally posted by: Zhan

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/3651/3rduser8cd.png

look at the eyes....if those arent the sharingan dots, then i dunno what are

chp 254, pg 15

Those dots were added purposely by Inane.

Assassin
Sun, 10-16-2005, 12:45 AM
wtf...u serious? cuz i swear i've seen them other times as well

kAi
Sun, 10-16-2005, 12:49 AM
that picture is COMPLETELY WRONG, get that chapter again, I think it has a fix, but Inane added that themselves because they thought it was the sharingan.

Inane released Naruto 276-279!!

Jaredster
Sun, 10-16-2005, 03:03 AM
Is that whole frame redrawn?

Lefty
Sun, 10-16-2005, 03:44 AM
Yeah Inane does restoration with the bad raws they get.

Necromas
Sun, 10-16-2005, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel

If what your saying is that ONLY Sasuke, Kakashi, and Itachi can accquire the mangekyou, then I agree!

Maybe that guy is just Itachi with a new haircut, I mean, have they even showed him since the 2.5 year gap?

Or maybe he just found that site which sells sharingan contact lenses.

Raven
Sun, 10-16-2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by: Necromas
If what your saying is that ONLY Sasuke, Kakashi, and Itachi can accquire the mangekyou, then I agree!

Maybe that guy is just Itachi with a new haircut, I mean, have they even showed him since the 2.5 year gap?

Or maybe he just found that site which sells sharingan contact lenses.
Are you insane?

Of course we've seen him.

The Heretic Azazel
Sun, 10-16-2005, 11:03 AM
I get what you guys mean about Itachi not meaning Kakashi was a potential mangekyou holder, since Itachi likely didn't know Kakashi was capable.

Perhaps there is another one lurking out there.

Zhan
Sun, 10-16-2005, 02:18 PM
Maybe Itachi was just referring to the Uchiha clan history? Like if Sasuke attains the mangekyou, there would be only three people in history to have ever attained it, so maybe that third mangekyou user might be dead already.

Assassin
Sun, 10-16-2005, 03:55 PM
i agree with the history hting....but i dont think the person is dead. im pretty sure he'll end up being like the next villan after oro.

Elessar
Sun, 10-16-2005, 06:40 PM
Just wanted to add, that now, with Deidara searching for his ring and that other dude having it, we have a good chance to get a talk-filled fight bewteen these two that will tell us - at last - something about Akatsuki.

Nice.

Assertn
Sun, 10-16-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by: Elessar
Just wanted to add, that now, with Deidara searching for his ring and that other dude having it, we have a good chance to get a talk-filled fight bewteen these two that will tell us - at last - something about Akatsuki.

Nice.

No, the ring that the other dude has was sasori's
Deidara's is probably in some other dimension now

nests
Mon, 10-17-2005, 12:56 AM
I wonder what Tobi's abilities are going to be maybe he uses electricity that comes out of those screws on his arms. whatever they are he is probably going to be kick ass since a lot of clumsy looking characters turn out to be.

Necromas
Mon, 10-17-2005, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by: nests
maybe he uses electricity that comes out of those screws on his arms

Franken-ninja!

Konohamaru
Mon, 10-17-2005, 07:54 AM
Lol franken-ninja. I reckon he has hypnotizing type genjutsus. Then again I could be wrong. I'll leave it as a mystery for now.

DDBen
Mon, 10-17-2005, 08:30 AM
Um from the looks of it we have the Venius flytrap guy talking to the spiral face in the last page. As mr venus flytrap is shown in his Akatsuki robes in the same picture with him. At best we have 1 wantabe who is already related to the Akatsuki in some way here.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 10-17-2005, 07:20 PM
well, at least venus fly trap badass guy (zetsu) was in this chapter, though i bet that this isn't his real face, it's too good for Kishimoto to keep it like that. also, I'm waiting for someone to comeout shouting that Tobi (?) is the 4th, since his face is a sprial (Uzumaki) and we all know the 4th was Naruto's dad. come on, you know someone is gonna think about it...

as for the rest, the garra revivel scene is probably the stupidest thing since last chapter, which was a peak of stupidity by itself.
if this would have happened two years ago, i would have said that zetsu seems to be having a slightly diffrent role than the other akatsuki members, perhaps he is even planning to take all the demons for himself by combinning the super kanji rings ("with your powers combined, I AM mega PAWNNING!"), but I won't hope for such a plot twist, instead, I'm going to choose a random charecter who will kill zetsu with a super move never seen before.
my guess, lets say.....

Aoba (or Aobi, can't remember the spelling).

kidding, of course, it's probably gonna be Sasuke, but I rather see Aoba (Aobi) right now.

sailormoonjoo
Wed, 10-19-2005, 06:11 AM
Hi, first post here.

Speaking of Sasuke, there's a little spoiler/rumor going around saying that the guy will appear in the next chapter. But then again, I'm quite sure that we've all come to the realization that most spoilers are unrealiable and false.

As for Tobi, he kind of appeared out of effing no where? Or is my memory that bad? And I refute any argument that the 4th is still walking around somewhere. He died, period. Let the fangirls cry.

Konohamaru
Wed, 10-19-2005, 05:31 PM
I don't actually think the spiral guys name is Tobi, it's too english sounding, lol. Maybe he's related to the Sarutobi's. Hmmmz. Hope the rumour about seeing Sasuke is true.

SK
Tue, 10-25-2005, 07:09 PM
Is there a translation out?

~1~

Terracosmo
Tue, 10-25-2005, 08:45 PM
A good scanlation: http://www.narutotrad.com/hitcompteur.php?id=7

Very recommended, also comes with a nice Deidara fanart i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif