PDA

View Full Version : FMP 12

Shuurai
Wed, 10-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Here it is enjoy

FMP TSR 12 Raw (http://bt.saiyaman.info/download.php?id=1295&file=%5BS%5EM%5D+Full+Metal+P anic%21+TSR+12+RAW.avi.torrent)

EpyonNext
Thu, 10-13-2005, 03:51 AM
The look on Souske's face at the end fucking ruled all.

Twomix9900
Thu, 10-13-2005, 02:08 PM
*waits impatiently for the subs*

oyabun
Fri, 10-14-2005, 03:33 AM
this is the last episode right?

Illrenmazou
Fri, 10-14-2005, 05:42 AM
Not yet. The arc ends in ep 13

Deadfire
Fri, 10-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Hopefully it will end with something good (I stop reading the noval right almost at the end.....I'm such a loser)

What is the noval after this that the next series will be based on?, and another question if you don't mind any release dates set for the next installment in the series?

Illrenmazou
Fri, 10-14-2005, 10:52 PM
Like what EpyonNext said in the ep10 thread, the ending will demolish your ass.

The next series/season will be based on A Dancing Very Merry Christmas(that is if they wont make any short stories arc like Fumoffu) and hopefully they will air it this December(fingers crossed).

Cinderella Panic! anyone?

Illrenmazou
Sat, 10-15-2005, 07:16 AM
Ep from Anime-shrine (http://tracker2.khimhoe.fivio.net/torrents/[ASH]_Full_Metal_Panic!_TSR_12_[7983C22C].avi.torrent) is out! Yay!

oyabun
Sat, 10-15-2005, 11:04 AM
can't believe 2 episode left? oh well, i should start reading the novel

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-15-2005, 01:12 PM
that fucking episode rocked but I cant believe only 1 more ep left i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

jing
Sat, 10-15-2005, 02:02 PM
wow that was intense

Inazuma
Sat, 10-15-2005, 02:24 PM
DAMN .. If all Evil guys on TV and Movies can match Gauron's level ... It'll be great.

All hands to battle stations ... Eps 13 The Grand Final

Twomix9900
Sat, 10-15-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by: Illrenmazou

The next series/season will be based on A Dancing Very Merry Christmas(that is if they wont make any short stories arc like Fumoffu) and hopefully they will air it this December(fingers crossed).

woo
that might be interesting =D

Darknodin
Sat, 10-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by: Illrenmazou

YEA... This series must keep going! I doubt they would make short stories like in fumoffu (which i did like tho)... after the first series it was ripe for this kind of intermission... not this time.. no matter how it ends, there will be so much left in the air that they can't do a fumoffu thing... anyways... another great ep... although I'm shocked that Gauron is dead (maybe he somehow survived that i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif)
anyways... waiting impatiently for the next ep!

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-15-2005, 04:34 PM
Hey manga readers I have a question is the anime following the manga exact. And how intense is the last ep going to be. Dont spoil by saying what happens please just want to know if it is going to be intense.

einobaka
Sat, 10-15-2005, 06:32 PM
man I totally loved this ep. I was almost in tears when Tessa was defending Souske, and yay for her love confession. I just love how this whole story developed. It's pretty bumming that theres only one episode in left this arc but I don't think it will be dissappointing.

supra33202
Sat, 10-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Good episode indeed. I was quite surpised about Tessa 's love confession. I really the dialogue that she had with the vice-caption. Very cool!

EpyonNext
Sat, 10-15-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by: kyubisrage
Hey manga readers I have a question is the anime following the manga exact. And how intense is the last ep going to be. Dont spoil by saying what happens please just want to know if it is going to be intense.

1. There are minor differences between the Novel and the Anime. One is that the twins are male in the novel instead of female.

2. I've said it before and I'll say it again, The ending of FMP:TSR will demolish your ass.

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-15-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by: EpyonNext

1. There are minor differences between the Novel and the Anime. One is that the twins are male in the novel instead of female.

2. I've said it before and I'll say it again, The ending of FMP:TSR will demolish your ass.

in a good way or a bad way : p

Darknodin
Sat, 10-15-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by: EpyonNext

The twins are male??? that's a weird thing to change... mmm i guess there weren't much other female characters in this arc (like Mao wasn't really important... we didn't see Tessa and Chidori in most eps...) or maybe some guy just thought it'd be cool (and it was!)

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-15-2005, 09:14 PM
Ya thats kinda a big difference

Mgslee
Sat, 10-15-2005, 09:51 PM
From the manga...
In sciliy, the Mithril team is after a female and not the male communications guy.... and yes Mao does the same seduction / disguise stuff 0_0

kyubisrage
Sat, 10-15-2005, 10:47 PM
with a girl wtf?

Jurojin
Mon, 10-17-2005, 10:16 AM
Yay! More scenes of Tessa chewing out someone i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Sousuke is getting so thoroughly mind-screwed, I'm amazed he held off on shooting as long as he did.

Though, my question is- was the voice in the president's office Chidori or the look alike? (I think it was the president's office) But yeah, I'm 99% sure it's one of the two.

kooshi
Mon, 10-17-2005, 04:44 PM
AWESOME episode!! Gauron came back and is still alive and kicking (well, WAS alive and kicking). I just loved how he twisted Sousuke's mind to the point where Sousuke slaughters him. Hehe, his face when he died was priceless, still the maniac we all love.

XwingRob
Mon, 10-17-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
AWESOME episode!! Gauron came back and is still alive and kicking (well, WAS alive and kicking). I just loved how he twisted Sousuke's mind to the point where Sousuke slaughters him. Hehe, his face when he died was priceless, still the maniac we all love.

Oh, he'll be back... he'll be back!!

*starts laughing manically*

kyubisrage
Mon, 10-17-2005, 06:53 PM
I love how people stay dead int his anime i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. Unlike some animes we know. hint hint Gsd i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

XwingRob
Mon, 10-17-2005, 08:15 PM
Well actually, in the case of Gauron I'll say he was like a GSD character. Your not sure if he was completely dead until a huge gory death. Though that isn't a bash in anyway towards FMP, at least Gauron surviving several times can be explained...

kyubisrage
Mon, 10-17-2005, 10:06 PM
Ya. Gsd people just magically come back i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. Fmp at least tells you and explains how they come back. Plus Gauron was practically crippled. IF he was a Gsd character he would magically healed without a scratch.

Stoopider
Tue, 10-18-2005, 10:37 AM
Holy cow. Excellent episode.

However I think they shouldn't have pushed the episode about how Chidori gets her assassion. ANd just leave it as a mystery until later. So we'll all be freaking out, pissing outselves whether they've really killed her off.

kooshi
Tue, 10-18-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Holy cow. Excellent episode.

However I think they shouldn't have pushed the episode about how Chidori gets her assassion. ANd just leave it as a mystery until later. So we'll all be freaking out, pissing outselves whether they've really killed her off.

That is true in a way, but since we know that Chidori survived the assassination attempt, it just adds to Gauron's character of twisting Sousuke's mind. From what I see, there were two options:

1. Assassination attempt on Chidori shown AFTER this episode
We become really freaked if Chidori actually did get killed. We knew that she was followed by one of the twins, so it was quite a possibility, especially with Gauron seeming to be serious.

2. Assassination attempt on Chidori shown BEFORE this episode
It just simply emphasizes how crazy Gauron can be, just to be killed by Sousuke.

As with Stoopider, I would have liked choice #1. It would've added so much more mystery and drama to whether or not Chidori died.

Roko
Wed, 10-19-2005, 12:10 AM
Tessa rocks! Guess we won't be seeing anymore Gauron. Can't wait to see the ending.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 10-19-2005, 05:17 AM
Ep 13 will be the greatest FMP ep!!! I hope.

Munsu
Thu, 10-27-2005, 05:37 AM
Yep, I hope 13 is good, so I can finish marathoning the last 4 episodes...

I'm glad they made Gauron survive up until now, the way he died now was priceless and made me have faith on Sousuke once again...