PDA

View Full Version : +Anima

Stoopider
Tue, 10-11-2005, 01:44 PM
I recently got some new manga from a friends friends friend. I have no idea where to download more of it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

It's great.

It's about this world, where there's these creatures called the "Anima" Where their half human, half animal.

Then there's this group of 4 friends that travel around together looking for more Anima's. The main hero would probably be this guy name Cooro. (He's a Crow). Then a second one's a Mermaid, a bear, and finally a bat. They look normal, but when needed they can transform and save the day. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Quite well done series. Though I have no idea where to get more of it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Probably the title is in Japanese or something.

kAi
Tue, 10-11-2005, 09:17 PM
This is known as +Anima, use the plus symbol.

Do a search for it at Baka Updates or something.
This group seems to be doing it
http://www.manga-koekje.anime-squared.net/
Last release they made for +Anima
09/19/05 +Anima v5c22

Stoopider
Fri, 10-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Ah thanks.. that makes more sense.

Been scouring the whole damn internet looking for "Plus anima"

Shinda
Wed, 08-23-2006, 12:57 PM
has anyone been reading this manga lately? I had forgotten about this one for a while, but I saw that Manga-Koekje has released a few chapter of volume 7.

the new volume is quite good, but I guess no one else is reading it?

Munsu
Wed, 08-23-2006, 01:00 PM
I gave it a chance a couple of weeks ago, but the first chapter gave me a shounen-ai vibe, was I wrong?

Shinda
Wed, 08-23-2006, 01:10 PM
no, you weren't. I got the same vibe. however, in later chapters and volumes it disappears. Unless you see something shounen-ai in every little thing.

Munsu
Wed, 08-23-2006, 01:13 PM
I'll give it another shot, it's just that the mermaid turning out to be male through me off.