PDA

View Full Version : Is Bleach that GOOD???

aznimperial
Sun, 10-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Is Bleach really that Good? I used to watch it. Then i just dropped it on esp. 15. But I keep seeing so many reviews saying its great and stuff and its kinda like naruto. And i don't like naruto. But I might Download Bleach again BUT IS IT REALLY worth is to DOWNLOAD 50 esps at the same time???

Terracosmo
Sun, 10-09-2005, 07:46 PM
FUCK YES

It owns Naruto and at ep 15 it hasn't even started i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Munsu
Sun, 10-09-2005, 07:49 PM
http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...ey=y&keyword1=good (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=51&threadid=14395&highlight_ key=y&keyword1=good)

Assassin
Sun, 10-09-2005, 08:13 PM
its worth it...trust me.

heero
Sun, 10-09-2005, 08:14 PM
it's that damn good

Knives122
Sun, 10-09-2005, 08:23 PM
this show sucks there is absolutely nothing redeeming about this show what so ever.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

urahara_rulez
Sun, 10-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Bleach rulez!!!!! or rather, URAHARA RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, go watch bleach!!!

(Wished i had a real kon with me...)

dark maginn
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:02 PM
bleach is damn good i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Zhan
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Anime is awesome, manga is even awesomar...err..yeah

XanBcoo
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:17 PM
I think I got hooked on Bleach around episode 30 or so.

But it was awesome before that too, don't get me wrong i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

aznimperial
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:45 PM
how many esps in each DVD currenly releasing?

badass
Sun, 10-09-2005, 11:01 PM
Just about everyone who participates in this Bleach forum watches the anime. If we didn't think it was good, we wouldn't be watching, so there's no point in asking here. Download the episodes and decide for yourself.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 10-09-2005, 11:05 PM
I think its 5 episodes per DVD.

Teh XYZ
Sun, 10-09-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
this show sucks there is absolutely nothing redeeming about this show what so ever.

cough says the fanboy with a bleach avatar and sig.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 10-10-2005, 12:26 AM
He uses that avatar ironically!

Bleach causes cancer.

Turkish-S
Mon, 10-10-2005, 12:37 AM
lol

and yesit is... but why don't you put name's of the anime's you watch and watched?? then we could say if bleach is something for you.. (actually bleach is good for everyone.... exept if the sub's are too late i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif )

aznimperial
Mon, 10-10-2005, 12:41 AM
lol i said I watched up till esp 15 and what is currently happening in Bleach?

Turkish-S
Mon, 10-10-2005, 12:45 AM
i know -.- but i meant other anime....so we can see what your taste is
spoiler:

eeuuhhmm ichigo go's to SS to rescue rukia who has been taken away to be executed.. ichigo and co beets the crap out of the peeps of SS... ok most of them... i won't spoil it more for you..

aznimperial
Mon, 10-10-2005, 12:46 AM
I'll download Bleach because i want to finish it but can u play me if i should download Lunar's Dvd or just the single torrents?

Turkish-S
Mon, 10-10-2005, 12:51 AM
srry can't help you with that.. i've always watched the fastest sub and that was mostly BS or HELL..

aznimperial
Mon, 10-10-2005, 12:53 AM
alright thx

Dionysos
Mon, 10-10-2005, 07:04 AM
Lunar doesnt have any DVD releases, but Kickassanime makes them and Hell is just bad.

And the 50 Episode arent much. Look at Naruto with 150...and bleach is way better than Naruto

darkmetal505
Mon, 10-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by: aznimperial
Is Bleach really that Good? I used to watch it. Then i just dropped it on esp. 15. But I keep seeing so many reviews saying its great and stuff and its kinda like naruto. And i don't like naruto. But I might Download Bleach again BUT IS IT REALLY worth is to DOWNLOAD 50 esps at the same time???

Is the pope catholic? Does a wild bear shit in the woods?

Jurojin
Mon, 10-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by: darkmetal505

Originally posted by: aznimperial

Is the pope catholic? Does a wild bear shit in the woods?

There's the satanic Pope, and if there's a quiet street nearby........

j/k

kaniskii
Mon, 10-10-2005, 03:32 PM
yea, I started watching bleach around when it first came out, got to around eps 8 and stopped because i had no time to watch anime as much as i used to.

Then I hear everyone talking about it, so i picked it up again, and man I blew through eps 8 to 53 in like 3 days. It is definatly one of the better animes out right now. It's just as good as Naruto USED to be( before all the fillers and such). Definatly give it a try.

And as far as Naruto goes in caparison, I belive eps 50 of Naruto was around the end of the Chunnin exam... not sure, dont have the eps to look it up, but I think Naruto was just as engaging as this anime is around the same time.

Poorly made fillers really seem to ruin an anime if they progress too long, as is happening with naruto, but there is really no other choice. They could stop, but they can lose an audiance like this. The same might happen to Bleach, not sure where the anime is as compared to the manga, and not sure how fast it is progressing, but it seems like it might catch up sooner or later.

Back to the topic: No one can really tell you if you to watch this or not. You are not going to get a response that says that this anime is horrible. Also, this is nothing like Naruto. I really cant find any simularities, besides the obvious hero traits, but even naruto and ichi are pretty much different. So watch this with an open mind that it is one of the best animes out right now.

Ban Kai
Mon, 10-10-2005, 04:17 PM
watch it its worth it

aznimperial
Mon, 10-10-2005, 04:58 PM
downloads are so slooooooooow

darkmetal505
Mon, 10-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Bleach Portal (http://www.bleachportal.net) has all episodes (Lunar subbed), but in RM format. So, if you dont mind watching that, you can get it from there.

isso
Mon, 10-10-2005, 06:06 PM
I've started to watch and it's got damn great!!!

It's soooo.. you cant experince it throughout words.. You have to live it.. Just do it!!! (I get paid by nike to say that)

Just do it!

john_doe_107
Tue, 10-11-2005, 12:08 PM
this thread should just be closed.
the unanimous decision is- bleach is great
best thing about it- the characters i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

jing
Tue, 10-11-2005, 07:26 PM
You dropped the series too early... trust me, all the good shit happens the next episode.

masamuneehs
Tue, 10-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Adding another "FUCK YES YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS SHOW!!!!" vote to the pile

aznimperial
Tue, 10-11-2005, 09:46 PM
so far downloaded 1-6 and 10 and 14....I take it backk i only watched till esp...5 rofl..or i might've frogotten this stuff

RedX1z
Tue, 10-11-2005, 09:49 PM
bleach for the over kill. next best thing since pizza? sex? megaman? games? eh, i give up..whatever..you know what i mean..

alex_milliardo_zilch
Wed, 10-12-2005, 01:18 AM
Im also curious about it. Can anyone give me a synopsis of what it's about and where are the sites to download it. Thanks. I've been wondering about that anime too.

Jadugar
Wed, 10-12-2005, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by: alex_milliardo_zilch
Im also curious about it. Can anyone give me a synopsis of what it's about and where are the sites to download it. Thanks. I've been wondering about that anime too.

Watching Bleach should be on everyone's "to do list before dying".

In my opinion Lunar is the best fansub for Bleach.

Lunar Bittorrent site (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/)

Bleach Storyline (http://www.bleach-society.com/?p=storyline.php)

Jurojin
Wed, 10-12-2005, 07:12 AM
I blame Bleach for the lack of sleep I got last night-

I got home, watched 1-5 (just finished downloading 1-25 yesterday morning before work), then did other things for the night- then when I was going to sleep, I was like "I can't sleep. I'll just watch some Bleach to pass the time." 9 episodes later (Each one going "I'll just watch this one and that will be the last for the night"), it's 2:00 AM and I have to wake up @ 5:30 AM.

Curse you Bleach!

alex_milliardo_zilch
Thu, 10-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Hi,
Thanx for the links. I have read the storyline, i'll be downloading it this weekend. Jurojin, Im excited now to watch it. By the storyline i've read, it's interesting!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif But, it somehow makes me remember of an anime i watched long before, forgot the name... anyways, thanks a lot guys.

Originally posted by: Jadugar

Originally posted by: alex_milliardo_zilch

Watching Bleach should be on everyone's "to do list before dying".

In my opinion Lunar is the best fansub for Bleach.

Lunar Bittorrent site (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/)

Bleach Storyline (http://www.bleach-society.com/?p=storyline.php)

el_boss
Sat, 10-15-2005, 05:14 PM
After watching Bleach I sorta feel bad for all the other animes since it kicks so much ass. Remember the awesome fight between Lee and Gaara during the Chuunin exam? All fights in Bleach are that great.