PDA

View Full Version : naruto 1~150

sswajeta
Sat, 10-08-2005, 11:01 PM
sry im new here and i just cant stand my friends talking about naruto all the time so i need all the eps there are...ive looked around and have seen that sum 25eps batches are like 4gb big i was just wondering if there is anything smaller even though i have 200gb hdd i dont wanna wait that long to watch...i dont really care about quality as long as i can understand wats going on

kenren
Sat, 10-08-2005, 11:05 PM
if you got a good connection , waiting would not be a problem.
and i don't think there are still other sites hosting naruto from episode 1

sswajeta
Sat, 10-08-2005, 11:09 PM
waiting for the first batch isnt the prob but then dling like 24gb at the same time or can mess up a guys pc but i also want to know if there are any smaller files or else i guess its back here

kenren
Sat, 10-08-2005, 11:14 PM
Direct Download episodes (http://www.narutochaos.com/download.php?categoryid=24)

ok..after doing some quick search...narutochaos got direct download for each episodes..

login id : maverick1990
password : falldown

okay...i dont think i can help , oh well..

magicmastermind
Fri, 10-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by: sswajeta
sry im new here and i just cant stand my friends talking about naruto all the time so i need all the eps there are...ive looked around and have seen that sum 25eps batches are like 4gb big i was just wondering if there is anything smaller even though i have 200gb hdd i dont wanna wait that long to watch...i dont really care about quality as long as i can understand wats going on

If you download Bitcomet you can download one episode of Naruto at a time (or as many as you like) for the torrent with 25 episodes on. So you can decide what to download, and you can decide how much to download, too.

Necromas
Sun, 10-16-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by: kenren
Direct Download episodes (http://www.narutochaos.com/download.php?categoryid=24)

ok..after doing some quick search...narutochaos got direct download for each episodes..

login id : maverick1990
password : falldown

okay...i dont think i can help , oh well..

Great link man!

el_boss
Sun, 10-16-2005, 11:07 AM
They have all the eps right here on gotwoot.