PDA

View Full Version : wat happens after....

pureskillz
Fri, 10-07-2005, 05:09 AM
ok i got over the sadness. wat happens after tsunade becomes hokage? i hear hints & tips that sasuke goes and follows orochimaru and learns seals. i'm at ep. 100 (gonna watch it today afterschool) and am dying to know i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

i'm only asking cuz it takes too long, about 4 hrs, for each epi. i wanna watch i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Fri, 10-07-2005, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by: pureskillz
ok i got over the sadness. wat happens after tsunade becomes hokage? i hear hints & tips that sasuke goes and follows orochimaru and learns seals. i'm at ep. 100 (gonna watch it today afterschool) and am dying to know

i'm only asking cuz it takes too long, about 4 hrs, for each epi. i wanna watch

Yes, Sasuke leaves

You should savor these eps while they last, soon the fillers will start and you'll start asking yourself why you're watching it.

Moonfire
Fri, 10-07-2005, 08:52 PM
Listen to terra, you watch the naruto vs sasuke, and its like the best fight ever and its awesome, then its just lots of crap. Especially that little prison break arc. I almost killed myself watching those.

pureskillz
Sat, 10-08-2005, 01:52 PM
SO...naruto does finally fight sasuke?!?!?!!!??!?!?!

WOW! THIS ANIME TOOK MORE OUT OF MY LIFE'S GOALS THAN I REALIZED!

man'oh man i cant wait...hopefully naruto'll kick his ass, or maybe sasuke'll prove to be a real genius....maaaaaan its gonna be awesome!

plz dont spoil it fr me ^_^ though i'm in the spoilers part of the forum i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

poopdeville
Sat, 10-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Yeah, they fight on the hospital's rooftop. It's pretty cool looking.

Masamune
Sat, 10-08-2005, 02:11 PM
even though we're in the forum where spoilers are allowed.

we wont spoil, that sasukes seal will go lvl 2, and he will transform in a demon type human with wings, and use chidori to beat naruto's kyubi'powered rasengan, after they send a squad after sasuke to retrieve him. after he went with orochimaru's subordinates the sounds 4.

edit: oops, if you dont want to be spoiled, dont read the previous sentences.

isso
Sat, 10-08-2005, 03:17 PM
LOL, nice way not to spoil...

pureskillz
Sat, 10-08-2005, 06:29 PM
masamune, great sens of humor i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
lol.....but around what episode does that happen? i caint wait XD

Jadugar
Sat, 10-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Here (http://www.naruto-kun.com/naruto+summaries.html) is the summaries of all the Naruto episodes and dont make another stupid thread like : what happens after........ Your two threads are more than enough.

pureskillz
Sun, 10-09-2005, 08:16 AM
sorry.

kAi
Sun, 10-09-2005, 09:26 AM
You don't want to be spoiled yet, you ask what happens next?

pureskillz
Sun, 10-09-2005, 10:01 AM
i ask what happens next for certain pieces, or a general overview i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

if it doesnt make sense to you, then you think like 98% of the population. i think like 2% (which is usually troublesome in school).

darkmetal505
Sun, 10-09-2005, 11:15 AM
just watch the damn episodes

its funner finding out what happens rather then having it told by some one, even if its a "general overview"

kAi
Sun, 10-09-2005, 01:14 PM
i ask what happens next for certain pieces, or a general overview

if it doesnt make sense to you, then you think like 98% of the population. i think like 2% (which is usually troublesome in school).

You don't get it.

Assertn
Sun, 10-09-2005, 02:51 PM
i ask what happens next for certain pieces, or a general overview

wtf.....pureskillz becomes an elitest because of a communications breakdown